It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will todays kids ever know a Natural Blue Sky? (Chemtrails)

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Isn't arsenic naturally in the ground? As well as mercury? That doesn't say much. It's only when they are ingested that they become troublesome to lifeforms.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

Isn't arsenic naturally in the ground? As well as mercury? That doesn't say much. It's only when they are ingested that they become troublesome to lifeforms.

Yes, those do occur naturally. And yes, there are limits in regards to drinking water with things that we can get to later, since drinking water is ingested, like you correctly say.

I am still trying to get you to compare the percentage of Al that occurs naturally with the percentage in the samples in that movie you mentioned, and post what you think
edit on 14-3-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
Firstly I would like to say as I have many times before that increase in air traffic is not a issue where I live as I live in the triangle where only one plane route passes overhead due to where I am in relation to the airports in the UK.

That's not true. As I write, aircraft are visible flying over the Forest from Dublin to Frankfurt, New York to Heathrow, and Washington to Heathrow, whist a couple of Airbuses are heading south from Leeds and from Liverpool to Spain. A Dublin to Paris flight is coming in from the west as well. There's a whole shedload of aircraft heading east just to the south of your - all clearly visible in your skies (though obviously beng pretty high up, you'll only notice them if they leave a contrail). You'll probably also be abe to see from the Forest aircraft coming in over Birmingham, from Dublin and Newcastle to Heathrow. I'm sure in 10 minutes time aircraft to/from numerous other destinations will be visible.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

61,000 plus ppb, on Mt. Shasta. I don't know what that averages in millions(its late).

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

61,000 plus ppb, on Mt. Shasta. I don't know what that averages in millions(its late).

The numbers I was trying to get you to bring up, were smaller percents than the average amount of Al. Basically they were trying to scare people with nonsense, since if the average amount is 7-8 percent Al, and they are trying to freak people out with a sample by a school of 1 percent. The other ones were also low too

ANY soil sample will test for Aluminum.

Rainwater and snow will always have some amount of dust and particulate matter, especially the more exposed to outside air, since the wind is always moving dust around.

And when water supplies are tested with real world methods...well the results a bit different that what is done in that movie

www.mtshastanews.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   

The point is though, it hasn't been found elsewhere. But if this is evidence of chemtrail spraying it should be found in similar proportions all over the planet.

There is no evidence the auminium found in snow on Mt Shasta came from aircraft.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to Essan Who's going to do the testing? Certainly the EPA is doing a bangup job!
Even if private people were doing varied testing places, some people would dismiss it and say "That could've come from a factory down the street or whatever". There is NO pleasing some people about test results. I mean pollution could come from anywhere?/sarcasm
Some geographical areas have it a lot more than others, though. The US and East Asia have the highest cancer rates btw.

edit on 14-3-2011 by Clearskies because: stupid touchpad erased my stuff!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by UrgentInsurgent
I don´t know why people are talking about the poisoning of the people by chemtrails,
it seems to me the effort is focused on geo/engineering, blocking out the sun.

I don´t think they are trying to kill us by spraying us with poison.

Today, 9.30am in the north west in the UK. This is a beautiful day and you can actually
feel the heat of the sun, as there are no chemtrails so far that block out the sun.

It is not the jetliners that cause chemtrails. It`s these tanker chemjets that create the
chemtrails and they occur on a regular basis. But not today so far.

What a joy to see an unpolluted sky for a change in the UK.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   

. There is NO pleasing some people about test results. I mean pollution could come from anywhere?/sarcasm

The obvious places to test would be Greenland and Antarctica - where other sources can be pretty much dismissed. Plus we have ice cores to compare current samples with.

That's all it would take to prove once and for that contrails are really chemtrails spraying aluminium, barium or whatever.

Surely someone who believes in chemtrails will take up the challenge and end the uncertainty once and for all?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

. There is NO pleasing some people about test results. I mean pollution could come from anywhere?/sarcasm

The obvious places to test would be Greenland and Antarctica - where other sources can be pretty much dismissed. Plus we have ice cores to compare current samples with.

That's all it would take to prove once and for that contrails are really chemtrails spraying aluminium, barium or whatever.

Surely someone who believes in chemtrails will take up the challenge and end the uncertainty once and for all?

I hope someone does that!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsawild1

Originally posted by Rohdan
here is actual scientific evidence for chemtrails being a phenomen existing in your dreams.
once again...contrailscience
I think you people want the world to be that bad. that's sick.

THE REAL REASON FOR CHEM-SPRAYING is for global dimming. To block the sunlights strength. Its so simple to come to this conclusion when you really watch them spray---the times--was it sunny before they showed up?? do they come and spray for days then dissapear for days only to return and spray- PEOPLE LOOK UP AND WATCH

Why has this chemtrail thread in the 'HOAX' section?

We know cloud seeding by aircraft occurs and that is a form of chemical spraying that leaves a
trail and we know that the British government has sprayed chemicals from planes in the past

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
How absolutely offensive this has a HOAX label on it now.....sad.

The Truth is people are starting to forget what a blue sky really should look like. Be it caused by Chemtrails or Contrails, the world is suffering due to the lack of natural solar radiation we should have if not for the air traffic.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

So, I have to go to a college or university to figure out that it's gonna rain, or how the prevailing winds travel? How low pressure systems bring precipitation, or how living along the I-70 corridor keeps me from getting a lot of inclement weather and why the department of transportation built it their in the first place???? Can't educate ourselves? Because I do know how to read! You know they hide things in books! Shh! Don't tell cause we might get more people reading and educating themselves!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...
www.youtube.com...
These vids are worth a watch

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   

reply to Essan Who's going to do the testing? Certainly the EPA is doing a bangup job!
Even if private people were doing varied testing places, some people would dismiss it and say "That could've come from a factory down the street or whatever". There is NO pleasing some people about test results. I mean pollution could come from anywhere?/sarcasm
Some geographical areas have it a lot more than others, though. The US and East Asia have the highest cancer rates btw.

edit on 14-3-2011 by Clearskies because: stupid touchpad erased my stuff!

Well of course, you have to know where stuff comes from. You cant just not find something that naturally occurs, and is present in dust, and claim it came from aircraft with zero evidence of that. How is is dismissive, to have facts and realism?

If barium and aluminum are found in nature, are present in dust and the soil, and then soil tested has normal amounts, then what exactly is the fuss about? There did this desire to hate airplanes come from? Barium is also present in air pollution.

You got hoodwinked by junk science and slick presentation.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Essan

Well you would still have less down there, although you would still have some present. But I would assume there would be lower amounts, since less exposure to air pollution, industrial processes and dust there.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Earlier in this thread there where some pics from a member called travlla who took them in Australia that showed no chem trails in the sky which makes him one of the lucky ones but it did get me thinking about a recent TV show on the decline of bee populations around the globe with no route cause found.
In the show there was one place in the world where bees are still thriving and funny enough guess where that was.
that's right Australia now if you watched the clip I posted earlier of the history channel program they state that the chem trails are a possible cause of the bee decline strange don't you think that in the one country bees are thriving there are no reports of chem trails in the sky.
perhaps you may watch the vid and concede this fact but i will understand that if your job is to bury this subject if you don't comment on this.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Missing Blue Sky

" How absolutely offensive this has a HOAX label on it now.....sad."

Yes it is, especially when you consider a thread titled " RON PAUL IS AN ILLUMINATI SLEEPER " by boondocks saint did NOT get put in HOAX .

If you think people here have an agenda? You are correct ! -
They will never stop us questioning the government though no matter how hard they try .
Peace
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

I agree wholehearted this is one of the few threads which has a pack of members who know each other and pack attack all who have anything to say on this subject.
As long as we stand our ground and keep posting what we see then at least when the dust has settled at least we can say that we tried to warn people.
peace to all

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
Earlier in this thread there where some pics from a member called travlla who took them in Australia that showed no chem trails in the sky which makes him one of the lucky ones but it did get me thinking about a recent TV show on the decline of bee populations around the globe with no route cause found.
In the show there was one place in the world where bees are still thriving and funny enough guess where that was.
that's right Australia now if you watched the clip I posted earlier of the history channel program they state that the chem trails are a possible cause of the bee decline strange don't you think that in the one country bees are thriving there are no reports of chem trails in the sky.
perhaps you may watch the vid and concede this fact but i will understand that if your job is to bury this subject if you don't comment on this.

Except that there are Aussies on the chemmie websites too. So if one person takes pics in one place on one day, that to you proves there are no "chemtrails" going on. I too can takes pics on a day that is unfavorable for persistent contrails. Would that prove to you there is no spraying then? Of course not, you already have it made up there that there is.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join