It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will todays kids ever know a Natural Blue Sky? (Chemtrails)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by star child

So your definition of a troll is someone who does not share your views and opinions?.......why is that?, why do chemtrail believers always cry troll when faced with logical theories and evidence?

As to the people saying the "skies are not what they were"......I've got news for you......yes they are!, I've lived 10 mins from an international airport for nearly 50 years, I can never look upto the sky and not see a plane passing at various altitudes, sometimes the contrails dissipate slowly and form hazy clouds, sometimes they linger for just a few minutes, the answer is in the altitude they are flying at, and the atmospheric conditions at that altitude.

Somethimes the truth is far easier to understand than the conspiracy.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Firstly I would like to say as I have many times before that increase in air traffic is not a issue where I live as I live in the triangle where only one plane route passes overhead due to where I am in relation to the airports in the UK.
secondly I would like to point out that if that was the cause then please explain to me how come air traffic has increased so much in the last 2 months we are not talking years here.
Now believe me when I tell you that as a keen watcher of the sky's especially last summer when it was hot and clear layed down sunbathing as you do looking up into the sky and watched the planes pass overhead heading in the same direction and you would see the con trails dissipated within 2-3 min's.
What I never saw was these planes create cloud cover in any way and I enjoyed the cloudless day's
This is why I can tell that the planes that criss-cross the sky's on real sunny days early in the morning are spraying and that within 30-50 mins the sky becomes full of clouds the trails are not the same as the con trails I watched through last summer and the planes are flying in all directions to give a lattice like effect across the sky.
I know that many of you on here who are so quick to attack what I and others are saying on this subject all I can say is I hope your being payed for your efforts.
I will post a link here to a vid I took from my front doorstep in the hope that it will help others who believe that we are not crackpots stupid or seeing things that are not there as we are so often told by some members here

www.youtube.com...

edit on 13-3-2011 by djcarlosa because: to activate link

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Argyll

A troll is someone who means to stop a thread by ridicule, namecalling, and confusion. All these are used by opponents when it comes to chemtrails. Yes, we know what a contrail is. we know that clouds are water vapor.
I also know that where I live wasn't covered in smog before 2005. I know what is coming out of some of these planes falls all the way down to earth. I will get a good picture, maybe this summer now that I have a camera., you can see it falling better in summer.. Factories are outsourced. There are rules for car emmisions, now. Pollution should be way down, but it's not.

trolls also sometimes attack in packs btw...
edit on 13-3-2011 by Clearskies because:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
here is actual scientific evidence for chemtrails being a phenomen existing in your dreams.
once again...contrailscience
I think you people want the world to be that bad. that's sick.

can sombody finally answer me this question: how are the bad conspiracy leaders protecting themselves from breathing the poisoned air?

Ignoring that you think its possible for a condensation trail to persist for hours despite the conditions changing in which they were formed (i.e. once the plane has passed), there is still solid proof that lakes and reservoirs that are very close to watersheds (i.e. no possible pollutant inflow) still show highly elevated levels of aluminum, cesium and barium... If there is no liquid pollutant inflow, and these lakes are situated at relatively high altitudes, where are the pollutants coming from if not the sky?

you may say that this is natural or at least normal because there is an increase in the number of vehicles, planes emitting gasses that contain these compounds.
No plane or vehicle emits cesium or barium, or aluminium for that matter, and the increase in the levels of these elements is EXPONENTIAL, i.e. far above the rate of increase of all plane and vehicle number.

Please just watch the documentary, "what in the world are they spraying"

Another thing, I live in South Africa, and I have never once even seen a contrail coming from a plane, flying at any altitude, why would this be such a common thing in the NATO countries but not here. are your planes just special?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
reply to post by Argyll

A troll is someone who means to stop a thread by ridicule, namecalling, and confusion. All these are used by opponents when it comes to chemtrails. Yes, we know what a contrail is. we know that clouds are water vapor.
I also know that where I live wasn't covered in smog before 2005. I know what is coming out of some of these planes falls all the way down to earth. I will get a good picture, maybe this summer now that I have a camera., you can see it falling better in summer.. Factories are outsourced. There are rules for car emmisions, now. Pollution should be way down, but it's not.
trolls also sometimes attack in packs btw...
edit on 13-3-2011 by Clearskies because:

Well we agree on the definition of a troll.

Funny thing is.......it's the believers that appear to be doing the name calling and the ridicule.

Do you really think you can see, and track chemicals falling from aircraft to the ground?, with the naked eye?.........really?....... you follow them all the way from the plane to the ground?

trolls also sometimes attack in packs btw

What's that supposed to mean?......care to elaborate?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll
Funny thing is.......it's the believers that appear to be doing the name calling and the ridicule.

Haven't seen much of that on our side. Really.

Do you really think you can see, and track chemicals falling from aircraft to the ground?, with the naked eye?.........really?....... you follow them all the way from the plane to the ground?

Yes I have. Like a sandstorm falling slowly down, when humidity was really low in summer. Have you ever seen rain falling down from a distance?

What's that supposed to mean?......care to elaborate?

I think it's self explanatory. The 'experts' on meteorology and planes comes into every substantive chemtrail thread (In skunkworks, btw...) and proceed to try and debunk.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
And this is from National Geographic; Airplane Emissions Kill More People Per Year Than Plane Crashes
This is only what's Admitted.

So-called particulate matter that's especially small is the main culprit in human health effects, especially since the particulates can become wedged deep in the lung and possibly enter the bloodstream, scientists say.

Tracking Toxic Plane Pollution

Barrett and colleagues used a computer model that brought together records of flight paths, the average amount of fuel burned during flights, and their estimated emissions.

The computer model, based on experimental data, has been shown to accurately capture pollution's movement in the atmosphere as well as intercontinental transport of pollution, especially from Asia to North America, Barrett said.

By comparing this data with another atmospheric model, the team was able to track how plane pollutants are likely to move and where the pollutants are most likely to fall to the surface, where people breathe them in.

No, those pollutants sprayed from way up yonder don't make it to ground level. /sarcasm
edit on 13-3-2011 by Clearskies because: of Bolding

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by deprogrammer

Thats it if you want to poison people what better way than spraying from a plane
you dont know were it will end up what a joke.
Been watching palnes take off and land here in the UK as a young boy in the late 60's WHATS CHANGED only the number of flights thanks to cheap flights, have seen contrails in the 60's, 70's, 80's, 90 's and 00's .

Chemtrails BS mate plain and simple 70,000+ flights daily round the world so grow up!

Have you never flown yourself I do at least 6-8 flights a year now only ever see other passenger planes NOT TANKERS!!!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Surprise, surprse,The weedwhacker, Now, you ask me for proof?. What a sad joke you are. l gave you proof, lots of proof in the other threads on here. Strange, you never answered me on any of them. Now l will give you the proof. listen carefully and l will begin. l wish l could put this in words of one syllable but we can't have everything we want now can we. Step number one. Go to the top of the page, there you will find a searchbar. Step number two. type in Chemtrails. Step number three read all chemtrail treads that you have been on. lt's called research. There you will find all the proof you need not only by me but numerous other people. l know lt takes time but l'm sure with a little effort you can do it. l've done MY reseach now you do YOURS.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by star child

Yup....WAY ahead of you, sorry.

Here.....do the SAME thing you suggested to me, but....in the "search" bar?

Type in "contrails -chemtrails"

Be sure to include that " - " sign, in front of "chemtrails"....and THEN, you will see the REAL science!!!!!

Have fun, go learn.......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OR, if you're still young, do it as I did, to learn....start to learn to fly when you're about 14 years old.

What?? You are too old?? Nonsense!!! NEVER too old to start learning how to fly!! I started, as I said, at 14.....(had to wait a bit...about two years, actually, just to solo, but that's an entire story...).

MY MOTHER learned how to fly!!! I know, shocking!!! THIS, when I was about five or six!!!! AND, even worse??? HER father (my grandfather!) could NOT stand it!! (He was such a misogynist....)

So, HE had to learn, too!! ( and, well.....they "did learn", but doesn't mean you trust your life with them, in an airplane, if you know what I mean....
)

Still....just knowing "how" to fly the airplane is just a tiny portion of the over-all knowledge set that someone like ME has, after the roughly FOUR decades of experience......but, hey! Don't listen to me (or the other experts on ATS), stay with your delusions, and your "friends" who are equally deluded.....BE HAPPY in the ignorance, as you wallow......ain't no skin off my nose......UNLESS you have a brood of your own? Or influence over impressionable young children? THEN, I might have a problem....if you fill their heads with nonsense......
edit on 13 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

First, you are "allegedly" a pilot/social worker. second you are useless at reseach. You keep spouting the same things over and over in every thread ad nauseum. Seems to me the Only thing your good at is derailing threads and using us to feed your ego. Well l refuse to do it anymore, the only thing l believe about you is your user name.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

If you haven't seen believers ridiculing sceptics here, then your not looking closely enough I'm afraid.

I must say I find it hard to believe that your attributing any moisture (?) in the air to aircraft, I'm not sure how you can follow droplets of anything falling from as high as 7 miles with the naked eye, but if what you say is true and you have seen this, then why haven't you taken a soil sample? if it's falling and it's visible to the naked eye then take a sample of wherever it's falling and get it analysed.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by star child

First, you are "allegedly" a pilot/social worker. second you are useless at reseach. You keep spouting the same things over and over in every thread ad nauseum. Seems to me the Only thing your good at is derailing threads and using us to feed your ego. Well l refuse to do it anymore, the only thing l believe about you is your user name.

Why is it you believe the thread is being derailed?.......do you think only people who share the same views should post on threads here?

With respect I think you will find it is the chemtrail believers who "spout the same thing".......chemtrails have been explained logically and scientifically, but I suppose you will believe what you will believe.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Argyll

If you haven't seen believers ridiculing sceptics here, then your not looking closely enough I'm afraid.

can you give me an example of namecalling and ridicule?

I must say I find it hard to believe that your attributing any moisture (?) in the air to aircraft,

Where did I say aircraft were adding 'moisture' to the air??? I didn't.

I'm not sure how you can follow droplets of anything falling from as high as 7 miles with the naked eye,

This;

Or this;

but if what you say is true and you have seen this, then why haven't you taken a soil sample? if it's falling and it's visible to the naked eye then take a sample of wherever it's falling and get it analysed.

Sure, I have a few extra thousand dollars...

edit on 13-3-2011 by Clearskies because: to add image

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Proof

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
(v) laser weapons systems;
(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons

pretty crazy...Who woulda thought?
edit on 3/13/2011 by ShadowLife because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowLife
Proof

(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
(v) laser weapons systems;
(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons

pretty crazy...Who woulda thought?
edit on 3/13/2011 by ShadowLife because: (no reason given)

Which of those DON'T exist???
edit on 13-3-2011 by Clearskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yea, I quess all those wicked people who are spraying that poison in our skys are just immune from the effects the stuff would have on all of us. Over 400 diffrent groups in America alone whos soul purpose it is to fight the tobacco giants, and stop them from selling tobacco; however, they just let the whole chemtrail deal fly without notice.

People this has all been looked into, and theres no proof that anyone is spraying poison ok. Its time we stop with all this silly non-sense and try to use our time and such great resources to talk about more serious things. Garbage in = Garbage out.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

The tobacco giants were fought to get rid of the competition. Farmers.
And there is not a closed case except to those of you who may NOT HAVE spraying campaigns,yet or those who look at it and deny the truth.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLife

Oh.LOL!!! LOL!!! I mean....LOL!!!!!!!

Your so-called "proof" was link to the discredited, already so-called "Kucinich Bill"....HR. 2977!!

It is NOT true.....is a lie, is what t he "chem"=trail hucksters try to sell you.....oh, go out and get an education on this, please.

edit on 13 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Accept what truth? The fact that I research the facts, instead of jumping on every conspiracy theory that someone feeds me. Yep, I'll stick with the truth any day bud.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join