It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will todays kids ever know a Natural Blue Sky? (Chemtrails)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

Yes, it doesn't matter if you have proof ....

Yes....IF you had "proof".

Where is it, then? Now is your time (there is a thread by that title, BTW...a challenge).

Bring "proof". Where is it? Lots of talk about "having" it and "showing" it, but you know what? Uh uh. Let's see what ya got.....try to impress.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I sat and watched the plane from my front garden sat in a chair as it was a warm day and my kids where playing out front.
It went across in front of my house left to right spraying as it went and then turned 160 ish degrees [estimate due to I cant measure ] and return right to left so that its trail crossed over another trail made by another plane causing a lattice like effect.Now I know that you feel that I must be mistaken or untruthful in what I am seeing but the loop effect of the trail [imagine a coat hanger goes down from the hook and then bends to make the base ]means that it was made by the one plane.
As for saying to me that I wouldn't be watching the sky and follow the planes trails going over is kinda silly don't you think after all for me to be posting on this subject don't you think I would be keeping an eye on what's going on.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa
reply to post by Essan

wow really is that what your seeing well maybe you are in a part of the UK that's in a bubble because here where I am there back spraying in front of the sun and again the clouds are starting to form again seams that as soon as it clears up they start all over again.

I'm in Evesham, Worcestershire, and it's totally clear blue skies here. The Chemtrails must have dispersed all the lower level cloud we had earlier
Go chemtrails!

edit on 13-3-2011 by Essan because: added comment

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
alot in wales recently.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by cloudwatcher

True knowledge and wisdom comes from experience.

Indeed

Some of us have rather too much experience, But that's age for you.

Have you checked out my photo collection yet? Maybe you or someone else can post up a picture of a chemtrail so we can see the difference?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

as the sun moves across the sky you can see the plane that spray changing there flight patterns so that the trails go across the sun face again proving my point that these planes are not commercial I mean would you not agree that flight routes do not change throughout the day depending on where the sun is do you really think I am that stupid to believe that is normal please.
I am within the forest of dean area and I have lived here in this house for the last 10 years and enjoy looking up into the sky so I can tell the difference in the way planes move and the trails they leave and how they have changed in the last 2 months so you can sit there and call me a liar or try and make me out to be stupid all you like or even get personnel if you wish but my eyes are open and you can't silence me.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Just open your eyes and look up!!!! There's your proof!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Then you'd have been able to watch its progress on www.flightradar24.com...

You are studiously avoiding answering any questions as to your approximate location (just a city or shire, as has been asked several times, will suffice. Don't need a street address, or GPS co-ordinates!).

Assuming, for the moment, had witnessed an actual very large turn-around....those CAN occur, on occasion, when a jet has a situation that requires a diversion...either a mechanical problem, and will divert back to departure point or (if a dire emergency) to the "nearest suitable" airfield, as the rules say. Also, can be medical emergencies too, those happen frequently. Passenger (or rarely, crewmember) needing urgent medical care, life-threatening and time critical.

Lastly, are occasions when airplanes will be in holding patterns....usually, at lower altitudes, in the local airport areas, and below altitudes where contrails will form. But, rarely, have been seen up above 25,000 feet or so...and that high, contrails can form readily.

Look, this isn't a sign of contrails (as it was in July, 2005 and holding patterns due to severe weather impacting the airports in the New York area)...and there is no altitude info, but I know the region well, and can tell that at some of the fixes, where they are holding, they WERE at high altitudes. Been there, done that, many times, during inclement weather delays. Starts in the last half of the following video, @ 1:45:

Here's a perspective of the ENTIRE globe, for all reading this thread to contemplate.

Again, a "24 hour" time-lapse. No need for more, of course, since it repeats virtually identically, with each 24-hour time period.

Since just ONE of the (many) silly claims made RE: "chem"-trails is that they are trying to "block the Sun"....take note of where the airplanes are mostly concentrated.

Gee....wouldn't you think that "blocking the Sun" would be far, far more effective down near the Equator, where it's much more intense??

Ever considered that airplanes fly WHERE they fly, because it's where people (and cargo) want to go??

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Do you not get it that web site you gave me where I can track planes in the air do not show the aircraft's I can see in the sky right now so why are these planes not showing up on that site ?
If they where normal flights on normal flight plans then they should show up wouldn't you think

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Then try www.radarvirtuel.com...

Can't help any more because you don't say where you are!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa

I am within the forest of dean area

Sorry mate, missed that. You're not far from me then and subject to the same contrails I am.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Essan

That site is showing what the other site is showing and I can see 7 planes in the sky when the sites are showing just one strange don't you think so they are not commercial planes so that throws out the normal plane trails.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

I'm online with FlightRadar24 now.

You posted @ 17:03 UTC (GMT). Have you gone to Summer Time yet, over there? (We just did, last night...we call it "Daylight Savings").

At that hour of the evening, how much daylight is still left?

Without my actually being there, to see, it is difficult to help point out the airplanes for you, and then identify them on the flight tracker. So, a bit of an impasse......my experience would be useful, to clear this up for you easily, in person....alas.

Very little traffic over Scotland, at the moment. Ireland, only a small amount more.

edit on 13 March 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

I can see the skies over the Forest - they're as clear as they are here.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

Oh, believe me, l do try to ignore him. lt's not easy. l used to know him by his avatar but recently he's been changing it more times than a hen lays eggs. l see lt's happening again, When a chemtrail post appears The trollgates open and like a pack of hungry hounds they start tearing chunks out of people till the last man/woman standing. Always the same ones talking the same rubbish. They do it so much, keep asking for proof. So much proof has been given in other chemtrail threads, names of companies that do the spraying to pictures of planes that are doing it, Do they listen? No, They just spout the same garbage over and over like a computer. One saying comes to mind. "Methinks thou doth protest too much". l notice they have nearly killed yet another good thread, their master will be pleased. Probably get paid a bonus for the speed they killed this one. Peace starchild.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by star child

All you need to do is present evidence that what you see are not contrails. And I mean evidence, not uninformed opinions. Should be simple enough? Although so far no one has ever managed it .......

(to avoid embarassment, find out first what contrails are
)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Too true my friend , I'm sure they will not win though .
Humanity cannot be held back , progression will happen I'm sure .
Keep up the good work I enjoy reading your posts .

One things for sure is that many people will obstruct our path to truth but we know deep down something is not right
Truth does not fear investigation !

Peace

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by GummB

I happen to live in Phoenix where we have some of the clearest skies in the country and I've seen contrails turn to complete clouds covering the sky. So, what started as clear, blue skies is suddenly awash in "clouds", criss-crossing in alignment with the originating contrail. If you really believe that a normal contrail caused by "condensation" can cause that phenomena, then you are either blind or gullible.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Wow.
I'm looking at FlightRadar 24 and RadarVirtuel both....and according to them there are no flights going into or out of Pittsburgh.
Is something going on I don't know about?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Oh, really??

So much proof has been given in other chemtrail threads, names of companies that do the spraying to pictures of planes that are doing it....

Let me guess:

The Gulfstream 1? (A well-known RESEARCH airplane, that take SAMPLES, doesn't "spray").

The "chemical" tanks on the interior of a large jet? (B-777-300, or the other common one, an Airbus A-380...BOTH with normal passenger interiors not installed, but all those tanks, and electronic monitoring equipment....BECAUSE, those were in flight testing. Please, by all means, find those and I will show you the originals, and sources...).

The KC-135 with a "strange" boom attachment? Know it. Here, this it is:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/645034121c27.jpg[/atsimg]

Look "familiar"?? Yup, that is one used by many, many "chemmie" sites, as so-called "proof".

The round apparatus DID spray something....WATER! That was a one-off airplane, modified ONCE, and then later returned to "normal".....the sprayer shot out water for airborne icing tests.

EACH and every one of the photographic so-called "proofs" by any and all "chem"-trail hoax sites can be shown to be a case of either accidental MIS-information and MIS-identification, or (most likely, based on what I keep seeing) a core DISinformation campaign, in order to keep the "chem"-trail hoax alive.

By preying on the gullibility and credulity of those who simple aren't trained in the types of disciplines to know better....in other words, "laypeople"....

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join