It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will todays kids ever know a Natural Blue Sky? (Chemtrails)

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Missing Blue Sky
The Truth is people are starting to forget what a blue sky really should look like.

Is there any photographic evidence of this? When I look at older photos of the sky, they seem to show pretty much the same range of cloud conditions, and shades of blue, that we see now.

I know that global dimming (mostly from ground-based pollution) is a real issue, but has it actually affected the sky in a way that shows up in photos?

Most studies show that global dimming has been decreasing ever since the clean air acts came into effect. The surface of the planet has actually brightened 4% in the last ten years.
edit on 14-3-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
You know its great that a subject that has become a hoax or skunk work issue still has so many members that spend so much time on this subject pack attacking those of us who can see what's going on up in the sky in case this subject becomes mainstream.
The funny thing here is that all the members who comment on this are rather educated in certain fields makes me think that why would these educated smart people Have the time and energy to sit at there pc's discrediting a subject they believe to be complete rubbish.
I myself wouldn't waste time and effort if I believe that a subject has no merit and you out there [you know who I'm talking to]seam to be kinda stupid for smart people why bother, spend your time on subjects you do believe in.
Unfortunately unlike most of the population[sheep] I still have the ability to see what is going on around me I can tell when things change and I still have the ability to question what I am told and not swallow it wholesale.
Thankfully I see many members here who are the same as me over the next year you will see that number rise and the harder you try to make us shut up the louder we will become.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by djcarlosa

Thankfully I see many members here who are the same as me over the next year you will see that number rise and the harder you try to make us shut up the louder we will become.

Ahh yes, anyone who does not believe in the chemtrail hoax are sheep. So when chemtrailers just repost youtube videos without thinking, and just repeat what they read on chemtrail sites, and repost long debunked photos over and over, isnt that not sheep?

"Sheep" is just a term that conspiracy theorists uses for anyone who does not believe their particular conspiracy. God forbid one actually has knowledge and facts and does not believe in some of this sillyness.

And and btw, some of you chemmies sound just like salesman for Amway and other pyramid schemes. You all think any day now, this is gonna get real big and anyone who did not believe in it will be sorry. Chemmies have been saying this since 1999. And the chemtrail sites out then, like Carnicom and Chemtrail Central, have hardly any activity like they used to have.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

Sheep is what I use to describe people who have lost the ability to question what they are being told.
Again you are here attacking a subject you don't believe in why not spend your time on what you believe in and leave us to talk about what we believe in.
Chem trails are real they are recent to where I live which means that they are increasing the amount they spray and the area they are spraying on.
If this is normal contrails then why haven't I seen these trails from any of the many planes I've seen fly over for as far back as I can remember.Do you really think that we are that stupid that we wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
Perhaps it's like the fluoride [that is healthy for us]added to our water to dumb us down make us more sheep like.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

Personally I believe in contrails, that they are not good, and that talk of chemtrails diverts attention from the real, serious issues that increasing air traffic present. And since this is a conspiracy site, maybe that's what some want to happen? (I don't think that's the case, but IMO it's more likely than any of the chemtrailers ideas)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Sheep is what I use to describe people who have lost the ability to question what they are being told.
Again you are here attacking a subject you don't believe in why not spend your time on what you believe in and leave us to talk about what we believe in.
Chem trails are real they are recent to where I live which means that they are increasing the amount they spray and the area they are spraying on.
If this is normal contrails then why haven't I seen these trails from any of the many planes I've seen fly over for as far back as I can remember.Do you really think that we are that stupid that we wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
Perhaps it's like the fluoride [that is healthy for us]added to our water to dumb us down make us more sheep like.

So, from what you are saying, Chemtrailers are the definition of sheep, because they do not question at all what chemtrail sites tell them. Look at how many of you mindlesss just parrot what chemtrail sites state and just mindlessly repost youtube videos.

Look at how many times chemtrailers just repost long ago debunked photos, without questioning what the photo actually was.

I am not "told" anything about contrails, I have experience and knowledge. I do not have to rely on someone to tell me its really cold up high, or that aircraft exhaust adds water, or that ice does not have to disappear in seconds. I can explain it with my own thoughts and in my own words, which is something that chemmies can not do. I use facts and information, not accusations and conspiracies and fear.

So exactly what do you question. Do you question that it is really cold up high? Do you question that water can freeze? Do you question that those are really airplanes?

If chemmies were questioning things, they would maybe have actually arrived at the facts. So far, they just seem to have arrived at fear - fear of airplanes and a fear of clouds.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

If chemmies were questioning things, they would maybe have actually arrived at the facts. So far, they just seem to have arrived at fear - fear of airplanes and a fear of clouds.

Justifiably so. Airplanes might crash on them and kill them. Clouds bring rain which may cause floods.

See, chemtrailers aren't stupid after all

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Calling us "Mindless" now are you? Are you still living with your mother?
She should have taught you about being rude. I haven't seen any 'chemmies' being nearly as rude as some of you... Don't we have a T&C on Skunkworks, or are we to just get rid of manners?
edit on 14-3-2011 by Clearskies because:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies
Don't we have a T&C on Skunkworks, or are we to just get rid of manners?

Actually, we're in the hoax forum now

(I assume because the premise of "no more natural blue skies" is demonstratably false)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Clearskies

Calling us "Mindless" now are you? Are you still living with your mother?
She should have taught you about being rude. I haven't seen any 'chemmies' being nearly as rude as some of you... Don't we have a T&C on Skunkworks, or are we to just get rid of manners?
edit on 14-3-2011 by Clearskies because:

Well "mindless" refers to doing something without putting critical thought into it. We all have brains, but if people choose not to use them and just repost something they see on a chemtrail site without doing the slightest bit of checking to see if it is real, thats not my fault.

Look at how many chemtrailers insist that contrails can not persist. They cant use their minds explain why, because its just something they read on a chemtrail site, and they took it on faith.

Or what about when they link to a youtube video without actually knowing what is in the video, and when questioned, just either duck away or insist that anyone questioning it is a gov agent.

Chemtrailers have this habit of reposting the same photos over and over, that were debunked YEARS ago, and with some checking they could find out. But instead of questioning the photo or asking about it (Navy E-6A, KC-135 Icing attachment, 777 with water barrels for weight shift testing, Gulfstream air sampling turboprop with FORWARD facing tubes), they just post it as their "smoking gun" and then get made to look like a fool when the reality of the photo is show.

OR, the biggest example lately, is those people who fall for the "What in the world are they spraying" video and repost it, and do not use any critical thought as to if Barium, Aluminum and Strontium are naturally in the ground at certain amounts, and if their are other ways it could be there besides aircraft. They just think its true, because a video told them.

Not using our minds, is mindless. Thats not an insult, thats just reality.
edit on 14-3-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I question what I can see with my own eyes and chem trails are real I've seen them I've seen the change from contrails to chem trails in the sky.
Now you can try to tell me that all is fine that it's normal that our government would never allow chemical's to be sprayed by high flying aircraft's that they would never endorse the poisoning of our water supply.
I trust what I see because as they say seeing is believing and when I look up in the sky and can see it nothing you can say to me that can disprove what I see.
So the harder you attack me,try to discredit me even call me a bare faced liar if you wish but short of making me disappear you won't silence me.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

I question what I can see with my own eyes and chem trails are real I've seen them I've seen the change from contrails to chem trails in the sky.
Now you can try to tell me that all is fine that it's normal that our government would never allow chemical's to be sprayed by high flying aircraft's that they would never endorse the poisoning of our water supply.
I trust what I see because as they say seeing is believing and when I look up in the sky and can see it nothing you can say to me that can disprove what I see.
So the harder you attack me,try to discredit me even call me a bare faced liar if you wish but short of making me disappear you won't silence me.

I honestly do not care about perceptions, feelings, emotions and fears, especially when not grounded in anything. The only reason you are scared now, is because you went to a chemtrail website.

Instead of getting scared and falling into those chemtrail conspiracy hoax, why not take it upon yourself to learn more about weather, about science, about aviation. There are people here knowledgable in any one of those.

If you are truly about "questioning", then start asking real questions, rather than letting chemtrail websites and promoters of this hoax to play upon your fears. You can start asking them questions too.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Well I can tell you that you are wrong on 2 counts there.
1.I'm not scared by chemtrail's because I can see they are being used to seed clouds.
2.This subject as I've said before is just a small part of the jigsaw and not the most frighting piece either there are other things that worry me.
That said they are real they are recent esp where I live and when I see so many people here who attack this subject with such vigour just confirms it for me.
Things are coming to a close many can feel that the world isn't right that gut feeling that something bad is happening.
All that's going on all over the world right now are linked droughts, flood's, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, mass animal die off's ,new fault lines appearing the list goes on so for you to say that I'm scared of chemtrail's is just unfounded.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

No you haven't.

But some people want you to believe in chemtrails, as Firepilot says. They want you scared. They want you believing.

Time to think for yourself?

If you're ever over this way, pop in and see me. Give me a PM and I'll give you directions to my shop

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
And since we are in a HOAX section, lets look at something which is on a chemtrail website that falls under "hoax".
if any of you chemtrailers want to disagree and defend this video, go for it, but good luck with that.

Aircrap.org claims that an air field being used to store and scrap out aircraft, is a secret chemtrail base, and they put up a video for it.

However, they show pictures of aircraft that have been parked for years, they show pictures of aircraft without engines, and they even show aircraft with rear mounted engines and claim those are actually spray devices.

Now how is that not "disinfo" or a hoax?
Why have no chemtrailers called them out on this?

aircrap.org...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Well I can tell you that you are wrong on 2 counts there.
1.I'm not scared by chemtrail's because I can see they are being used to seed clouds.
2.This subject as I've said before is just a small part of the jigsaw and not the most frighting piece either there are other things that worry me.
That said they are real they are recent esp where I live and when I see so many people here who attack this subject with such vigour just confirms it for me.
Things are coming to a close many can feel that the world isn't right that gut feeling that something bad is happening.
All that's going on all over the world right now are linked droughts, flood's, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, mass animal die off's ,new fault lines appearing the list goes on so for you to say that I'm scared of chemtrail's is just unfounded.

NO NO NO NO NO.

Do you even know what cloud seeding is? Cloud seeding is not making a big trail at jet aircraft altitudes in blue sky.

Cloud seeding is done with small planes, at much lower altitudes, INSIDE of a rain/snowstorm to try to make additional precipitation. Since they are typically inside of a rain/snowstorm when the seeding is done, then how do you see them?

How can a small general aviation aircraft, making some huge trail across the horizon? Because its small planes used in cloud seeding. Think about it, if you were trying to help a storm make a little more water, would you just go up and make a massive trail in blue skies?

No, you would not . Its obviously you are not actually "questioning" anything, you are actually just "repeating" what you read on chemtrail sites. Obviously if you had read about cloud seeding and learned about it, you would not have tried to connect the two.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by djcarlosa

I presume you mean that you have seen a contrail linger for quite some time whilst spreading to form a white haze.......yes?

What leads you to believe that when a contrail lingers and spreads it must contain chemicals?.......you do know there is a perfectly logical and scientific reason for what you have seen don't you?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Earlier in this thread there where some pics from a member called travlla who took them in Australia that showed no chem trails in the sky which makes him one of the lucky ones but it did get me thinking about a recent TV show on the decline of bee populations around the globe with no route cause found.
In the show there was one place in the world where bees are still thriving and funny enough guess where that was.
that's right Australia now if you watched the clip I posted earlier of the history channel program they state that the chem trails are a possible cause of the bee decline strange don't you think that in the one country bees are thriving there are no reports of chem trails in the sky.
perhaps you may watch the vid and concede this fact but i will understand that if your job is to bury this subject if you don't comment on this.

Except that there are Aussies on the chemmie websites too. So if one person takes pics in one place on one day, that to you proves there are no "chemtrails" going on. I too can takes pics on a day that is unfavorable for persistent contrails. Would that prove to you there is no spraying then? Of course not, you already have it made up there that there is.

Well any chemmies from Melbourne can post when they see the spraying going on,sorry but just because it's cloudy doesn't prove squat,Melbourne can be a four season's in one day city,hence the saying "don't like the weather wait 1/2 an hour",the sky was blue yesterday it's blue today,I cant see the sky in the US or UK,but i can see it in Melbourne Australia so i comment on the sky i can see,Surely an Aussie believer can take a photo of these alleged planes criss crossing the sky,if they can't why the hell not?

I'd say this thread was moved because of it's title"Will today's kids ever know a Natural Blue Sky?" my kids (9+4) know what a blue sky is,as do millions of children in Australia,or don't Aussie kids count?
Here's a pic i took yesterday,yes my children saw the blue sky,they were outside playing,I said to them "look the sky is blue" my 9 year old replied "so ? it's blue heaps dad "

Outer Eastern Melbourne 3-05 pm 14/3/2011

edit on 14/3/2011 by Travlla because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Travlla

thank you for proving my point that your not getting chemtrail's over there I'm sure you still have planes going over head with contrails that dissipate within 2 min's or so which are normal take a look at my vid and see if you can tell the difference
www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Again I say to you that what I am seeing proves that these trails are making clouds.
Clear sunny day early morning not a cloud in sight then 12 planes spraying criss cross the sky and within 30 min's the sky is full of clouds also I would like to add that there was no wind what so ever so where did the clouds come from couldn't have formed from nothing I'm not near a major water source so with no wind and no clouds to be seen first thing you tell me if its not the planes what is it ?

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join