It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will todays kids ever know a Natural Blue Sky? (Chemtrails)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Aslpride

antidote? really??? your talking about an antidote for the leaders and in the next sentence you advise to me "look at science". I've looked at science and as far as I could understand it science delivers no proof for contrails being stuff to wipe us all out.

you are ignoring facts. not me.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

I don't have a problem with facts, it's debunkers who WILL not even contemplate there are certain things being done, actively, by haters who want to thwart freedom (and overpopulation) that call me names.

Y U no understand?!!!
edit on 12-3-2011 by Clearskies because: :/

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Cloud seeding / weather modification is real but it is not the same as the contrails that you see coming out of the exhaust of an aircraft. Completely different. A lot of cloud seeding takes place from the ground.

Cloud seeding from the air

Ground-based cloud seeding

The crap that comes out of the tailpipe of any oil-burning vehicle is what we need to be worried about breathing, not contrails that are thousands of feet in the air.

If the conspiracy is real and they're using contrails to hide something, what exactly would they be hiding? Why wouldn't it be visible to me right now? The skies over my area have been crystal clear today. There are days where contrails are heavy here because of all the air traffic we get over us, but it all depends on atmospheric conditions as to whether they form or not.

edit on 12-3-2011 by CoherentlyConfused because: added link

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The only true witnesses to a natural blue sky were inhabitants who graced the planes before the industrial revolution. Everything after is un-natural.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I lived in a suburb of Chicago and NEVER saw a clear blue sky. Constant aeronautical exhaust pollution. Moved to where I now live a mile from the ocean and I see Real Blue Skies 80% of the time it is wonderful. In Chicago I was suffering from vitamin D deficiency since there the cloud cover was so constant. Living close to a place now where there is a lot of wind coming off the ocean really seems to help.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Clearskies

I want to thwart overpopulation. Who in their right mind wants to be overpopulated?

But anyhoo. My problem with the "Chemtrail" theories are that states like NM, where I lived for 15 years, dont seem to be a target. And they also dont have the atmospheric water than the contrail debunkers claim that contrails are actually composed of. Is it just coincidence that the states with little moisture arent being targeted? Or is the moisture the cause of the "chemtrail."

Clearly, I come down on the side of the latter argument. But I could be wrong. I just think its unlikely in this case.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

If only you could step outside yourself, and look back:

... haters who want to thwart freedom (and overpopulation)...

Paranoia personified, sorry. Think this through logically, for a minute or two. Let's examine the first 'claim':

"thwart freedom" (??)

How? I mean, exactly what would (IF it were happening) spraying the skies do to anyone's freedom??

Do you not realize how crazy that sounds, to others?

Second, "overpopulation" ? Serious?

Tell me....where on this entire planet is there the most overcrowding by Human populations? The USA? Great Britain? Europe? Does anyone seriously think that those places are "overcrowded"??

Tell me....where do the majority of these crackpot "chem"-trail 'reports' come from? Which places? Those three I just mentioned?
Do you not see why rational people try to tell you this is a hoax, or all in your head??

Let's try to think HARD some more, on this: Say that YOU were (in an "alternate universe") the ruler of the entire Earth....and desired to implement a "plan to depopulate". How would you go about doing that? Most effectively, and efficiently....with a desire to "target" precisely?

See where I'm going, here? It isn't logical, at all, to be "spraying" at heights of seven or eight miles overhead, where anything is subject to the usually very strong winds, and there is no guarantee of where they will eventually end up, even IF they ever reach the surface!!!

Finally, in terms of "de-population"....what do you think would be the absolute best way? Because, i have an idea on HOW to do that....wanna know what it is??

Sterilization!

A truly evil, evil Earth Overlord (like I asked you to imagine yourself, in the "alternate universe") would find that to be the most effective way. Think: If many, many people began to die rather suddenly, of the mess of rotting bodies that would soon be racking up, with no way to accommodate all of them.

BUT....just sterilize the people you deem "unsuitable", and problem solved, yes?? YOU, and your minions, free to breed all you want.

What do you think any REAL "bad" people, in 'power', might do, along those lines? Doesn't it seem more plausible to incorporate some sterility vaccine, or oral substance (say, in the water supply???) and target DIRECTLY to the victims?? Something like that, invisible, unseen, and perfectly easier to "hide" than bleeding giant CON-trails in broad daylight, in the sky!!!

Oh, and quick spot-check on historical birth rates: Nope! Haven't seen any significant drop-offs in those rates. (Maybe in China, with their Draconian "one-child-per-couple" policy of some years ago....).....

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker

Think this through logically, for a minute or two. Let's examine the first 'claim':

"thwart freedom" (??)

How? I mean, exactly what would (IF it were happening) spraying the skies do to anyone's freedom??

Do you not realize how crazy that sounds, to others?

Do I care how I sound when there are really spray programs going on and I feel sick most of the time from overloaded toxins in my body?
I have to work hard to stay well and keep my family well. So much more cancer around these parts.
The freedom we have in America are the right to life, to pursue happiness, etc... If you are sick, you really can't muster up the strength to fight much.
As to depopulation, I DARE you to watch this video about Agenda 21 and refute it.

the most overcrowding by Human populations? The USA? Great Britain? Europe? Does anyone seriously think that those places are "overcrowded"??
Watch the video. Research it, please.

Let's try to think HARD some more, on this: Say that YOU were (in an "alternate universe") the ruler of the entire Earth....and desired to implement a "plan to depopulate". How would you go about doing that? Most effectively, and efficiently....with a desire to "target" precisely?

Don't forget Anonymously and Secretly! They don't want to be backtraced! They can't kill ALL the microbiologists can they, thus getting rid of people who could definitively catch them?

See where I'm going, here? It isn't logical, at all, to be "spraying" at heights of seven or eight miles overhead, where anything is subject to the usually very strong winds, and there is no guarantee of where they will eventually end up, even IF they ever reach the surface!!!
Who says theyre all 7 or 8 miles up?
They are at cloud level here and the rain coming from that far up still comes all the way down.

Sterilization!

A truly evil, evil Earth Overlord (like I asked you to imagine yourself, in the "alternate universe") would find that to be the most effective way. Think: If many, many people began to die rather suddenly, of the mess of rotting bodies that would soon be racking up, with no way to accommodate all of them.

That's why they don't kill masses of people outright also. Too many at one time. So, this one gets cancer, that one gets liver toxicity, the other one gets dementia...

What do you think any REAL "bad" people, in 'power', might do, along those lines? Doesn't it seem more plausible to incorporate some sterility vaccine, or oral substance (say, in the water supply???) and target DIRECTLY to the victims?? Something like that, invisible, unseen, and perfectly easier to "hide" than bleeding giant CON-trails in broad daylight, in the sky!!!

Yeah, NOONE would find out why we were all sterile/sarcasm. It would leave a signature! Chemtrails seems to be the most plausible way, with noone believing it was being done...just a steady, health decline worldwide.

(Maybe in China, with their Draconian "one-child-per-couple" policy of some years ago....).....

Please watch the video...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cloudwatcher

the sky looks different, blame the big bad government because the nwo is trying to kill us all. It's not just the air, don't drink the water either, or eat the GMO food, or let the suns rays hit you. Avoid all that and you'll live long... not

btw I live by an airport too and before I moved here I lived the rest of my life by an International Airport, your not the only one. And my sky isn't marked and sprayed and my air is breathable. Sounds like you are getting delusional. you need help

and I just HAD a common cold and now its gone, must be some anti-cold chemical they just sprayed because 40 years ago a cold was as uncommon as a cloud in the sky right?

it's really big of you to come on here and preach that your 40 years old and so uneducated.
edit on 12-3-2011 by GummB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I'm not going to come back here and debunk this every way possible, I have tried everything enough times.

It's like working with a child scared of a bedroom monster, no many how many times I open the closet and show you the evidence your still scared.

this is an endless, mindless, argument. Go ahead and continue to fear everything around you, the rest of us will get on with life.

The world historical crude death rate shows over time we have gradually been living LONGER, this poison air seems to work to our benefit.
wiki-mortality rate

edit on 12-3-2011 by GummB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rohdan
reply to post by Aslpride

antidote? really??? your talking about an antidote for the leaders and in the next sentence you advise to me "look at science". I've looked at science and as far as I could understand it science delivers no proof for contrails being stuff to wipe us all out.

you are ignoring facts. not me.

Who you think any creditability scientists will tell truth while majority of their payroll come from corporations. The proof is right there in the skies. I have seen many scientists hasn't come forward. However, I am stating look at the science based on what we learn in our young age and if you can remember before 1996. I remember laying on grass and look at the sky in San Diego, CA where I was born. My home is one of airplane's route to international airport. I can see contrail and it always disappear and we always have blue sky. Now, it's not same anymore. Trust your guts on what you learn from science in class, not believing the current plausible explanation by government's scientists. Unless you was born five years before, on or after 1996 that you don't remember the different. I remember and I will stick on what I remember. The skies that we are seeing isn't same as past and don't give me a crap regarding to more traffic in sky. In past, there should be one line that stay in the sky longer as we see in our current skies, but it wasn't.

Here's picture showing one plane with contrail and other plane with chemtrail.

Can we trust on what we are seeing? Stop trusting garbage misinformation from our media! Here's picture showing where does the garbage misinformation come from...

Mod Note: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3/13/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aslpride
Here's picture showing one plane with contrail and other plane with chemtrail.

This is where I call BS. This image is deliberately peddling disinformation. You can see the plane in the first contrail. The second CONtrail appears to be at a different altitude, and the plane is NOT visible, meaning that contrail has already spread out more than the first

In other words, they are BOTH contrails and they are NOT comparable in the cropped image they are presented in.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
I am sorry, I just stopped by to read your thread. I Googled the relative humidity in UK on the date you posted this happened. I found that there was high relative humidity all over the UK.

Weather at Elland, West Yorkshire

Current data for Elland
Friday 21 st January 2011 7:20 AM ( 07:20 hrs)

- 1.7 C
Wind Chill - 1.7 C
Dew Point - 1.9 C
Humidity 98 %

www.metserv.info... uary-2011/[

This is the cause for your contrails lasting longer. I am sorry to break it to you and I know that this will go unrecognized but please Google relative humidity, altitude, and jet contrails. I have and this is the explanation for your chemtrails. I am confident of that.

edit on 12-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: link probs

edit on 12-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

EDIT: Sorry after reading my post it sounds a little a- holish. It is just that the chemtrail thing is out of control.
edit on 12-3-2011 by liejunkie01 because: EDIT

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
There is no point in arguing with obtuse people who have the mindset that these are just "natural" contrails. It seems that every shill or naysayer has the same argument. The fact is, the skies did not look this way prior to ,about, the year 2000.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
We truly are doomed if the attitude of most of the people on this thread is representative of general attitudes.
But no-one will take the sight from my eyes.
Chemtrailing is real and all governments are puppets and corrupt in every sense.
This corruption has spread through every facet of modern life and there is an end that is being planned for.
We just don't know what it is or when it is coming, but i have the feeling that it will be soon, very soon.
So lets all just relax, sit back and pretend like nothing is going on.
Lets explain it to our kids (if we can) that we should have known, that all the signs were there, but we
were just too naive and trusting to act for ourselves and for them.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I don´t know why people are talking about the poisoning of the people by chemtrails, it seems to me the effort is focused on geo/engineering, blocking out the sun.

I don´t think they are trying to kill us by spraying us with poison.

It´s always funny to see a socalled debunker all proud because he can explain what a contrail is.

We know what a contrail is, and it´s not the hazy stuff we´re seeing.

The lame excuse that air travel has intensified, doesn´t fly, even though air travel was less intense earlier, I never saw the hazing out of the trails back then, not even on a smaller scale.

It were just contails, that quickly dissapeared. Not the same thing as nowadays.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
blue skys here but it is the end of summer lol

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Perhaps you live in a distant far land where these so called chemtrails exist. Here in Australia we get perfect blue skies all the time. I can name many countries where I have seen the same in the last 12 months.

And never once seen a 'chemtrail'.
edit on 13-3-2011 by Garfee because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Garfee
Perhaps you live in a distant far land where these co called chemtrails exist. Here in Australia we get perfect blue skies all the time. I can name many countries where I have seen the same in the last 12 months.

And never once seen a 'chemtrail'.

I'm in Melbourne as well matey and i agree 100%
I'm 38 and the sky looks the same as when i was 10,
Maybe that's why we're called the lucky country we don't get chemtrailed,

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

That is a complete and utter lie. Unless you don't know any better and then it's just an utruth and a mistake. Maybe move down to Australia or New Zealand and perhaps take your comment back. It's beautiful and blue down here!

edit on 13-3-2011 by Garfee because: spelling & grammar

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join