It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans support the killing of innocent people even if they say they dont!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
most (not all) americans are too naive to believe their government could even do such things. it's the fantasy of movies and hype of games in their eyes. but it's not their fault, they have been conditioned since day 1 to have these very specific beliefs living a certain way, thinking certain things. in the cases where they do know that innocents are being killed, it is their understanding that it had to be done for their freedom and that there was no other way which as most of you know is not how it is. everything is going according to plan.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
Its funny how foreigners judge us just by the cover. They don't know whats underneath the covers. They swear we have a choice on how our Government works...It sickens me because I am a man of peace. All I do is work for my money drink my beers, and smoke my herb. I like to forget about all the violence that goes on. I do not support Government agendas. I dislike the fact that the U.S. brown noses their way into countries to build consulates or military bases. I wish we were not like that, but you know what it's not my choice, but its the people that run us as a Nation....So stop with your hate rhetoric toward the American people...I've said this many times, there are Americans who are like that, but they are way to patriotic for reality. So you say 90%, your wrong its less than half...GTFO with your BS
edit on 9-3-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

Sure foreigners don't.
People their families created hundreds of jobs for generations in the American continent and payed a lot lot of taxes and contributed in the American dream DO.
Trust me. They know the inside story, probably a lot more better than some others.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by spacebot

Those are the people that were born with a silver spoon. Ones that didn't earn nothing, but were given a life of luxury. They never broke a sweat in their lives to earn a living, but they inherited multimillion dollar businesses.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
America used to be a nice young and alluring lady full of opportunity, or so they told me.
It more looks to me now like the senile old lady that lives across the street and everything annoy's her so she calls the cops every other day to complain about the people in the neioghborhood who just like to live their lives as ussual do whatever they do even before that old lady had to move in.

In our case she owns the cops too.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
One day when the Empire of the United States collapses, when the current civilization falls through and we all die, hundreds of years from now, the next century of human beign will look at us as what we were. A cancer on Earth and a virus to humanity. They will look at us with shame like we look at those who lived during the dark ages.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
I don't really think that when comes a time that America is long gone, like EVERYONE ELSE that comes and goes, so will the human civilization.
Talk about the ego that ate Godzilla...

Somehow the World will persevere. It always does.

I'm Greek BTW.
Just chill guys and girls. Kick back and just enjoy life in the sunshine... It ain't nothing to it!
Everything comes and goes, and YOU all will still be here..

Bill Hicks - It's Just A Ride
www.youtube.com...

I suspect the OPs initial itention might were to post some vailed attempt in order to criticize American indecisiveness for the Libyan situation, but I think in reality there is no imobility at all and In my personal oppinion if it matters any bit, they can be left alone to resolve their own issues.
I am sorry OP if this is not your initial intention though. Peace.

So long then and don;t forget to enjoy life.
edit on 9-3-2011 by spacebot because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-3-2011 by spacebot because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Support the killing of innocent people?
Don't just blame it on the government, people are just as much to blame.

Case in point, the same can be said about your typical pot smoking California hippie Liberal.
Am I wrong? I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

Case in point, the same can be said about your typical pot smoking California hippie Liberal.
Am I wrong? I doubt it.

a lot of it comes from BC actually
edit on 9-3-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
HahahaHahahaha...The difference between me and you is, you believe in media propaganda as for me I believe in the science and history. Marijuana is not a drug it's technically an herb used for various things, and it has been used for over thousands of years. The U.S. deemed it a drug during the 1900's to 1930's. Reefer Madness was a failure..Hahaha, it was more about Cocaine if anything...
edit on 9-3-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: grammatical error

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Surprise surprise another US bash fest

What if we changed the thread title to
Muslims support the killing of innocent people even if they say they don't!,
The same people that are bashing US citizens would be up in arms about it,the words racist and bigot would be everywhere, Does some one wanna tell me why it's ok to bash the good people of the US but not others?
mmmmmm just after 9/11 we saw vids of street parties in Arab country's because innocents were killed in the US ,so going by the OP's theory(not mine)ALL Arabs support the killing of innocents and if they say they don't their just filthy liars,

Lets look at WW2,was your country involved?chances are soldiers from your county killed an innocent or 12,maybe time to go visit your great grandparents and put some of this guilt on them,after all they" allowed" their government to do it,why didn't they hit the streets protesting ?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
its not just america. 67% of australians were against involvement in iraq. but john howard (one of the treasonist aussies) sent them anyway. people got used to it and forgot. no gst said honest john, but he installed it after he was elected. people got used to it. strange how he was present in the US when 911 occurred and present in britain when the subway bombing occurred on7/7. is that part of his initiation?

current leaders in oz like the lesbian commie and the budgy smuggler are all for the afghan war. not sure where the greens are but i dont trust them anymore. they are more interested in a carbon tax than the death of oz soldiers in a pointless war. meanwhile most sheeple keep on sleeping here in oz, but maybe they are partly awake, gi liar's popularity went down 10% whilst in the US with the black bush, another consumate liar.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

When the coalition began their war for Oil, Britain protested, in fact much of Europe was on the streets. Where were the American protests?

All over the country. What, your media didn't report it?

That's a shocker.

Where I live Chicago: 2003

Do a search for other US cities and you will find the same thing - the day before the start of military operations people were in the streets protesting all over the USA. Do some research before making claims.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Am I wrong? I doubt it.

Ignorance...

The government's unjust cannabis laws are what create black markets which are run by gangs and drug cartels.

To put it simply:

No government = no funding for gangs and drug cartels = massive decrease in gang violence and extinction of drug cartels.

If you support prohibition you support murder and organized crime.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

You are failing to realize that most of the American population is influenced by mass-media. The news agencies aren't covering the world's affairs, mainly because the American people are tired of caring. We, as a nation, have attempted to help other countries so much over the past... what, 60 or 70 years, that we now are not even able to help our own people. There are commercials on that want us to donate to help starving kids around the world, but what about the starving kids in our own country?

We cannot control our government anymore. We vote, they ignore. We rally and protest, they make promises, but fall very short of what they propose to do. We rally more, people end up losing their jobs because they are not going to work. If we try to assassinate a leader and label them as a tyrant, we go to prison for life, and probably get the death sentence for our attempt to restore balanced democracy. The only option left really is a violent revolution. To be honest, I would love this. I would thrive in that sort of situation, but I am not going to start shooting people anytime soon. That's not how I do things.

We can only do so much as citizens. Until you understand how corrupt our system has become, then you will never understand what the citizens are facing when they start to voice their opinions. The US government does not need to start killing people to get their way, they just tax you out of house and home. Oh yeah, if we don't pay those taxes, then we will eventually lose everything by seizure from the IRS. We are in a true no-win situation here in the states.

Thanks for trying to blame the average citizens for the actions of the government, but you fail. Thanks for playing, better luck next thread OP.

(Maybe you can try to bash China in the next one for not helping the rest of the world, or Australia, or India, or Mexico. Give up... everyone is having a huge problem with war and economics.)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 03:31 AM
link   

So tell me if Your government is responsive to your citizens. Probably not so much. Do you really think our American government is under our control? Again, not so much. That we want women and children killed? Truly, Not So Much! What percent of our elected officials are either Millionaires, lawyers, or from Silver Spoon backgrounds or relatives (sons, daughters, brothers, sisters, etc,) of other government officials? We are not represented by people Like Us, but rather governed by a winnowed down small group of choices of candidates acceptable by the political establishment we are then allowed to select from, apart from a few odd ones here and there that will be marginalized by the powers that be and either kept on for entertainment and the appearance of equality, or sidetracked out of office fairly soon due to a lack of backing by the parties. Don't blame the citizens for the government. We lost control of that long ago and its out of our hands for the time being. No reasonable person wants innocent civilians killed.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Rather easy to talk like that. I don't know where you are from, but I certainly do not blame the vast majority of Americans for the actions of their government. These days politicians represent the interests of corporations and elite individuals, not that of the people.

Telling people they should act is pathetic. How long did it take the Libyans and Egyptians to rise up against their dictators. For decades, people sat idly by. It was only after a Tunisian lit himself on fire that the revolution began.

It takes a long time to take action, especially against something so powerful as a government. Screaming from the sideline that the American people should act is simply pathetic.

Oh, and I'm no American as you've probably noticed by now.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Azp420

so what makes you think drug cartels wouldn't just push something else if cannabis was legalized? unless you imply that unlawful drugs are all safe. could you clarify?

of course, i'll never hear the end of "those cartels are funded by the government directly!" so it really doesn't matter to some.

oh, as for the op, successful troll is successful, it seems.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

"America F*ck Yeah! Coming again to save the MotherF*ckin day yeah!"

Sorry, had to

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
HahahaHahahaha...The difference between me and you is, you believe in media propaganda as for me I believe in the science and history. Marijuana is not a drug it's technically an herb used for various things, and it has been used for over thousands of years. The U.S. deemed it a drug during the 1900's to 1930's. Reefer Madness was a failure..Hahaha, it was more about Cocaine if anything...
edit on 9-3-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: grammatical error

If possible,could you show me coc aine part's i do not remember them?or maybe i missed the whole issue of the movie?
edit on 9-3-2011 by ibegood2 because: forgot to put in issue, to fast punching key's.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   

wow. Talk about paying for your fathers sins. unfortunatly your right. I tend to see things and few things escape me. You say 90 percent you should say 80 percent. 5 percent of the military is like me. They just follow orders. There be those who are not resposible any one under 12 here in america
Look when someone does nothing, says nothing as an evil act is commited they are just as Guilty, even as a murder is commited the driver is sent to jail for allowing it to happen with out a word. funny how we can so easily say it's not me. yet in the end its so we can sleep.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join