It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans support the killing of innocent people even if they say they dont!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by WilliamRikeronaSegway

Those people are scum, of course they will just push something else illegal, and therefor easy to make a lot of tax free dollars off of. If they can't do that, they will just go around robbing and killing people for the money. That is not really a strong argument against legalization though. These kinds of people obviously just don't give a crap about anything but money and people fearing them. Kind of like most of our "governments" out in the world.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
We did do somthing we went to the polls. and you know what we got the same wolves, only there clothing was different .we have a heck of a lot of issues here, that do not get taken care of, this whole war is run by the banking systym's around the planet. and we cant and wont mention familys but it is the same as in past world conflicts. we must weed these germs off the face of the galaxy before it's to late. and we humanity are inslaved, either working for more war, as we do here in america, now china, tiawan, south korea, india, great britain, and germany do, sone it will be the world. and if you thought 1984 was a freaky movie, just wait another 100 years, who will be left to kill. that's right we will look for trouble around the galaxy we must destroy this inhumanity to man now.
edit on 9-3-2011 by ibegood2 because: punctuation?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
First, thanks to the OP for having the ability to judge EVERYONE in this country.
And what exactly are we suppose to do about the government? It's not like we can march up to the White House and demand change. I mean I guess we can, but who'd listen.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I agree with what you have to say, however you are wrong when you say it is the "Americans". It is EVERY WESTERN POPULATION, we are ALL guilty of this, every one of us, It may have started in America, or is made worse by it, but the rest of us in the western world are just as guilty.

Really you are concentrating on a very small part of the real problem, If you want to say that WE support the killing of innocents why stop there? WE also support slavery, more so that 100 years ago, mainly because human life is much "cheaper" nowadays, EVERYONE of us right now are using computers, ALL of them have components that involves slavery at some point in production, ALL. OF. THEM. No Exceptions.

The real problem is that PROFIT IS GOD, greed is now a virtue, people admire and revere it, THAT is the problem. All the killing, all the destrucition, pretty much every single shi**y thing that happens on this planet, happens because someone is profiting from it and until we ALL, American, British, French, whatever, Until we ALL stop supporting & taking part TOGETHER, NOTHING will ever change.

This is not an American problem, this is a HUMAN PROBLEM.

Originally posted by maybee
First, thanks to the OP for having the ability to judge EVERYONE in this country.
And what exactly are we suppose to do about the government? It's not like we can march up to the White House and demand change. I mean I guess we can, but who'd listen.

I Had to repsond to this also, THIS is the very reason we struggle to get anything changed. PUSSIES is really all people like this can be called.

You want to know what you do when your government ignores you? ask the Libyans, ask the Egyptians, ask the millions of others in the middle east risking their lives for what they believe in, its never been a secret, people are just too selfish & scared to act in western countries, the reality is, we're just a lot better trained!
edit on 9-3-2011 by S3ns1bl3 because: Edited to add

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Bash bash bash America each and everyday, merrily merrily merrily, merrily.... whats your problem today? Haha

Yep we are a bunch of spineless overweight warmongers with no morals. We just blindly follow what our government tells us without the slightest protest. I mean it's not like there is anyone in America currently occupying a city hall in protest...oh wait yes there is....

You see the problem with threads like this is that they accomplish nothing except pages and pages of blah blah blah America the evil empire blah blah. You're not going to accomplish anything, you will sway no one nor can you be swayed.

So just keep on tooting that horn of yours with your delusions of grandeur. You are not as important or smart as you think you are and facebook is not as powerful as you think it is. I doubt you will do anything because you don't really care whether or not Americans protest their government's actions. If you did you would be aware of the protest in America. But hey I hope you get lots of stars/flags and people saying "I agree" because that's all your looking for anyways.

Since each American is to blame for the death of innocent people at the hands of their government and military, the same goes for you. I mean it's not like your country ever killed a single innocent person because you, especially you, would have rose up and took those bastards out. He who is without sin should cast the first stone...or something like that. We do do something, it's called voting. We try our best but there's only so much that can be done without resorting to violence. So it seems to me you are advocating the use of violence if necessary. What a great way to stop the killing of innocent people....by killing more people....

If it was innocent Americans being killed you would find some way to justify it. You don't really care about innocent people, you only care about America killing them. So don't come here acting all righteous because you're not. You hate America we get it.

Ya I don't care at all what my government does, that's why I come to ats.....idiot.
edit on 9-3-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Wow, an othe r anti American thread on ATS, color me surprised..............
Get a clue and then come back and spout all of the nonsense you'd like, but us controlling the government will never happen, ever.

So you are saying you poor Americans are living in a dictatorship. I think you are right. You have neither a democracy or republic except in name.

OK, You are forgiven for doing nothing to change the situation.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
As someone who has been a huge critic of both US and UK foreign policy, and a VERY vocal critic of both the Iraq and Afghanistan wars, I have to say YOU ARE WRONG.

The fact that a government does something that the people who elected them don't like is nothing new.

Yes, many people were conned into believing the "war on terror" through propaganda and fear mongering, yes there are people who support both wars but in fairnes they would have supported ANY actions their governments took.

However, more and more people are realising that they were conned.

The real problem though, is the 2 party system in the US and the 3 party system in the UK - there is very little choice, and if you vote you automatically vote for some kind of continuation of the war.

There is also the issue that the 2 previous governments of the 2 countries I have mentioned have made it extremely difficult to just pull troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan - so many businesses are so deeply embedded that it is now very hard to extricate them.

Let's also not forget the humanitarian issues of the Iraq occupation - if US troops simply withdrew at this stage, the place would become an even bigger nightmare than it already is.

I understand what you are saying, but you should also 1) include the UK, 2) not tar everyone with the same brush, 3) understand the realities of the situation, and 4) be a little less vociferous in your condemnation of a whole countries people unless you can prove beyond doubt that they are the bloodthirsty monsters you try and paint them as, which is impossible to do unless you have the means to poll a whole nation or 2.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   

I'm only on page 2, but nothing has stood out more than the "we are powerless" message from the Americans. Wow. This thread was worth it if for nothing more than highlighting that point.

The land of the free, the brave ... and the powerless.

Very good lesson here, for us and them. Thank you OP for sticking your neck out. Something good will come of this, I am sure.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
i'm not eager to hear what americans might say to this, it doesnt matter. what they say wont change anything.

Then I guess your post was a useless diatribe?

/TOA

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Muslims support terrorist acts even if they say they don't. The fact that they don't stop members of their faith from terrorizing proves it.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
this goes out to at least 90% of the US population

most Americans support the killing of innocent people even if they say they dont, otherwise they would stop their government!

Americans usually question the world why they're hated so much. Some people claim its the war crimes committed against humanity in regards to sanctions, wars and espionage in the name of democracy. while this might be the case, i stress that in every war there are war crimes and its hard to stop such things from happening. so i dont blame the american soldier or government, but i blame the american people themselves.

let me tell you this, the true reason the world hates is becuase you americans (not all of you) but most of you stand by you're war criminals and support them as they commit war crimes. for too long we hear you moaning and crying about corrupt politicians doing this and that, selling weapons to so and so, but have you ever stood up and stopped supporting those parties? have you stopped paying taxes? have you stopped those evil people from committing such atrocities? no you havent, so until then shut you're mouth and stop being furstated over why the world or why the muslims hate you.

Until you stop supporting you're government threatening, invading and killing other people. you have no right to cry about how bad you're government is. you are part of it, as long as you pay you're taxes and say nothing, YOU SUPPORT THE WAR MACHINE!

9/11 is a great example, so much evidence out there yet nothing has been done about it. the truth is that you do not care, and you will support that killing machine in the name of freedom as long as it keeps you're stomachs full. you dont care about 500 thousand dead iraqi children. you dont care about the orphans and the uranium related diseases. thats truth.

Obama is considering intervening in the Libyan crisis, you see a lot of americans here on ATS hating on Obama becuase they dont agree with him, claiming he will drag america to its collapse. well, WHY NOT DO SOMETHING TO STOP THAT THEN? or are you just going to watch and comment?

my American friends, keep buying supplies, food and ammo and store it in you're homes. at the end of it you will kill each other in the streets and no one will care. what goes around comes around. p.s you let the zionists ride you for too long, you see they're no better than you, becuase all they care about is keeping israel on that map until the day their messiah arrives. thats the reason you're in the middle east.

its not democracy or resources or some grudge against alqaeda or saddam. its keeping the borderless illegal state of israel alive.

i'm not eager to hear what americans might say to this, it doesnt matter. what they say wont change anything.

edit on 8/3/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

personally i do support the murder of innocent, if they are keeping the mission from being completed, so go ahead critizies and yell at me, i dont care, all that i see that atters is getting the job done, nothing else matters at all.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The world is fu&#ed for us all.
Lets all suck it up and deal with it.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

I noticed your location is blank...so what perfect country are you from ?? why hide it ?? please tell us of the utopia you live in where they listen to the population and do what they say ?? I mean for you to lump all Americans into a group that supposedly supports killing innocents must mean your from a 100% perfect country right ??

your nothing but a attention freak..."look at me...my country is perfect!"

windbag.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Seitler

We can only do so much as citizens. Until you understand how corrupt our system has become, then you will never understand what the citizens are facing when they start to voice their opinions. The US government does not need to start killing people to get their way, they just tax you out of house and home. Oh yeah, if we don't pay those taxes, then we will eventually lose everything by seizure from the IRS. We are in a true no-win situation here in the states.

I guess you have illustrated your #1 objective or problem to be solved in the US. Don't just use it as an excuse for not doing what is needed, as most of you are doing. If this issue is what is preventing you from stopping your government from committing atrocities world-wide, then you know what you have to do. You have to actively fight to get control back in the hands of the people.

Surely you are not waiting for the rest of the world to help you with that? Most of us have a similar problem with that same issue. As a Canadian, I have never been more involved or concerned with what politicians do. I give credit to the critical thinkers here for helping me overcome the inertia that used to keep me from even thinking about it.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   
I'm so sick and tired of all the rocks being thrown about in this glass house.

Jeezus people! Name one leading world government that ISNT corrupt, that ISNT committing some form of attrocity, that ISNT engaged in some conflict somewhere! All of you trying to bash the US that are not from here are just lazy hypocrites who fail to see their own back yard. Please go fix your country and government before you try to break, I mean fix mine!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Muslims support terrorist acts even if they say they don't. The fact that they don't stop members of their faith from terrorizing proves it.

What errant nonsense - MANY muslims protest the actions of terrorists.

The fact is, that like the populaces of the US and UK there is very little they can do about it other than voice their disapproval.

Let's not forget, that shrub told a conference of mideast leaders that "God told himi to invade Iraq"
Does that mean all christians are warmongers?

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

So you claim we Americans do nothing??.....How obtuse are you to come on here a claim such a thing without even attempting to do any homework.My guess is you are simply a American hater for any reason you wish to conjure up or blindly believe. Take a look here for your homework oh perfect one...NOT!!!!

I again say DO YOUR HOMEWORK before making ignorant claims.

And that was just a tiny portion of the countless War protest just here in this country. SO don't blatantly LIE and say we do nothing. What the hell do you do other than come on here and blast us the citizens .
edit on 3/9/2011 by CaptGizmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Man, his statement was meant as a sarcastic reply and an alalogous comparison to the OP's ridiculous statement.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by budski

Actually, your statement is nonsense. It's not that NO Muslims speak out but the majority doesn't. The ones who do speak out are shunned by the community but whatever....DEATH TO AMERICA! Hmm where did I hear that....
edit on 9-3-2011 by infiniteobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by locololo

personally i do support the murder of innocent, if they are keeping the mission from being completed, so go ahead critizies and yell at me, i dont care, all that i see that atters is getting the job done, nothing else matters at all.

Will somebody please put this zombie out of commission???
There is no trace of "human" left in this robot.
Nice job military industrial complex. You exceeded your objective with this one.

edit on 3/9/2011 by wayno because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join