It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans support the killing of innocent people even if they say they dont!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

you're comment only encourages me and i thank you for it. I will come to the US any time soon but i swear that I will start work on the project from this moment. I have posted earlier how i plan to do this, and i will kick start it here in the UK. with the power of the internet things can happen very fast, i have friends who will help me set up the facebook page and advertise it around very fast. I feel that its best that the whole event is started and ran by an american if you know what i mean. for example a yemeni cant start a revolution for the eygptians. i'm sure there are a lot of dedicated americans that want in, and i and my friends will help out in every way possible. when things work out i will be amongst the demonstrators in america.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
reply to post by randyvs

but first i need to plan a flase flag that will get those people angry. then i can start my protest.

actually i dont think i need a flase flag, soon the oil will rise and so will the food prices. so i can use that... i prefer to protest in washington, maybe i will make headline news. student from UK protests in washington.

What kind of false flag did you really have in mind? One where people won't die I hope.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Ok so this thread went the way they usually do, so, Im going to give you a hint...a small piece of advice that usually gets no reply but Im used to that.

Lets look at the concerns first..... Protest, injury, jail, personal inconvenience, funds to get to a demonstration...etc, etc...

All genuine concerns or issues that some say cant be surmounted. Ok I will imagine your right and give you that one and offer the solution that removes all the concerns apart from the magic personal inconvenience.

First a question? If they controll your lives so you can make them money through taxes and various other scams what causes them the most damage?....correct answer..." Not making them money"!

Now, if your realy interested and more importantly intent with your views that you can do nothing but if you could, you would. Lets see how deep the personal inconvenience angle realy goes.

Dont arrange a demo arrange a strike. A stay at home strike. It can all be organised and nurtured using the very self same keyboard you are typing on right now. And the good news is ? you wont be harmed or injured or jailed.......but...you wont get paid ... BUT ! niether will they !

Now whos for that personal inconvenience? or would you rather take your pittance that they allow while maintaining you as breeding stock so that they have their never ending population, stamped at birth, paying taxes till they die.

You dont need guns to go on strike....yea.

Or is the real truth based on you not actually caring as long as you have your mod cons and a few dollars in your pocket.

Respects

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

Sounds great in theory, but in reality probably won't work. A bunch of people decide to stay home, they will likely be fired, and one of the many unemployed will take their spot. In the depression we got going, people are hanging on to the jobs they have tooth and nail, they know they can be replaced with a snap of the fingers. Probably for even less than they are making, so in the long run the moneymen still win.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

we dont protest because for the most part in 4-8 years the idiots out and we get an new idiot and as talked about earlyer for some it fails to directly effect them your more likely to see protests in the us over gas prices then any of our wars as the price at the pump directly effects every american(with a car) as opposed to a small minority (soilders and familys of said) who actualy see the war first hand

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by KilrathiLG

we dont protest because for the most part in 4-8 years the idiots out and we get an new idiot and as talked about earlyer for some it fails to directly effect them your more likely to see protests in the us over gas prices then any of our wars as the price at the pump directly effects every american(with a car) as opposed to a small minority (soilders and familys of said) who actualy see the war first hand

Use punctuation there, guy. Your post is nearly incomprehensible.

Anyway, wtf are mod cons?

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I believe you can accumulate country Karma because if you are there you're supporting it even if it is indirectly.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
the following links shall serve as a response to all the "ugly americans" , a relevant response to this thread and an encouragement to the op to do better and hone his arguments, and apply them locally, as it seems that merry old england has been too quiet, given the history of violent revolt by the people in england.

Sacred Ignorance powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

The Indifference and Denial that Kill thesacredmoment.blogspot.com...

The Honor of Being Human: Why Do You Support? powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

No, I Do Not Support "The Troops" powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

The Blood-Drenched Darkness of American Exceptionalism powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

the latest relating to Mannings treatment, also supported by most of my fellow americans.
Kingdom of Evil powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

all from arthur silbers, Once Upon a Time... powerofnarrative.blogspot.com...

having jumped from p2 and seeing talk about plans [false flags?]have decided to do some bactracking now .

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Drezden

No, please try to understand the words that you write, along with the responses you get. You are saying America is more supporting of war crimminals, more wrong, or plain worse than other countries for the reasons you've mentioned. What I'm saying is every country has the potential to be evil. It's not the average citizens that are inherently bad people. It's the system/environment they live in. edit on 3/8/2011 by Drezden because: punctuation

spreading the guilt doesnt lessen your own

you sound just like a war criminal, saying that

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

I'm sorry to say it, but some stereotypes are true, and the belief that America barely knows that the rest of the world exists unless they're bombing it is very true.

You really are detached aren't you. How dare you say this blatant lie. There are millions of adult Americans that are very aware of what is going on in the world and do voice opposition. But we can't all just take to the streets, we have jobs and children.
If your so knowledeable about the world, how bout you teach me some more about what we Americans know.

To the OP
Calm down. Regardless of what you think and have been lied to about, we do not stand behind our leaders, there all a bunch of corrupt goons, just like every other dictator in the world today. Have you asked the Gadaffi supporters the same question? Or Iran?
Stop assuming. We would not overthrow our goverment violently, that's not how we do things here. We vote and protest. Only a select few jackwagons are violent nut bags.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

I guess i have no right to judge you as an individual, but as a collective society who speak of democracy and freedom all the time you have caused nothing but death and destruction to other countries. i mean if america just said that they're invading a given country for its resources and do just that, then i wouldnt have a problem. for example in nazi germany hitler said it straight and clear, he wanted germany to become a world power and expand. and he went to do that. but america is doing that, as well as policing the world in the name of democracy. but thats not the truth. tell me i'm lying!

Your lying. The private citizens of this country are not in charge of the government or the military. A lot of policies are made behind our backs or under the veil of National Security. Stop including the people in your smear campaign against us. I am sure of the fact that I was in no way involved in any of the above mentioned nonsense.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

reply to post by DerbyCityLights

oh my bad, i meant we the students in the UK, not US.

but anyway, I am going to research and look at many of the problems facing the US today due to bad government choices. With you're help i can make a solid list of things that are possible to change in the mean time or near future. i will then make a facebook page and advertise it around on forums, websites, friends, communities etc. surely it will pick up supporters. with the oil on the rise and other issues i'm sure this will only help our cause in bringing about some good results. it will be good if the government gives in to the peoples demands, especially if they're not selfish demands like an investigation on 9/11. wouldnt that be great?

So, let me make sure I have everything correct here. I'm going to address my concerns here:

1.You have to do some research to look at many of the problems facing our nation.

Wait. What?! With all this complaining and postulating you have doneand you don't already know what issues we face and the inherent problems that go along with them? If you don't know this, then how can you possibly have a real viable working solution???

2. You have made no mention of what you think should be accomplished by this movement you think you can start.

What exactly are your goals here? What do you think should be accomplished? As far as I can tell, so far all you have made clear is that the American People should stand up to their government and revolt. But what happens after that? Do you think the entire government should be replaced along with the US Constitution?

3 Yes, it would be good to get the government to listen to the people again instead of the corporations and lobbyist.

What message are you trying to send to the government that you think they should hear and listen to? This ties into #2.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Very harsh opinion OP but I do not think the Civilians of America can be to blame.........I have a rather brash analogy....The Average US Citizen is a ripe friut being held in the hand of the US Government and also the Corporations/banks etc etc enclose their grasp upon the hand of the US Government. The Government gives a squeeze for a little juice and then the corporations give a real big squeeze for every last drop, wash their hands and move on ....leaving the Government to hold whats left (the proverbial CAN).... Its not just fruit they have a hold of its also the Scrota of the US Citizen.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

reply to post by randyvs

but first i need to plan a flase flag that will get those people angry. then i can start my protest.

actually i dont think i need a flase flag, soon the oil will rise and so will the food prices. so i can use that... i prefer to protest in washington, maybe i will make headline news. student from UK protests in washington.

What kind of false flag did you really have in mind? One where people won't die I hope.

yeah i'm kinda a bit concerned about that too

cigsofwar
Sounds like a rant from an occult member of religion

yes i'm suddenly thinking iluminati jr on a dare or something.
edit on 8-3-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: forgot to i my i'm

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
OK, that settles it... we bomb the UK next.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Our government may not listen to us, but I still don't think we are doing enough, I do see a rise in the right direction, but it is late & it is moving slow, but it is progressing. I don't want to see any violence, I don't want to fight anyone, I want to see a government for the people by the people, no more career bull#, no more special interest, no more to big to fail.. I believe it's boiling.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   

Obviously, you have pulled your figure of 90% out of thin air. We don't support or condone this type of behavior and would gladly have our troops out of these god forsaken hell-holes, but our government can't seem to keep their nose out of someone else's business, no matter what the people say. Seriously, you need to pull your head out of where-ever you have it lodged.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

You don't even have the guts to say where your located, but from the way you talk about the U.S., I'm pretty sure your not an American. I'd be willing to bet that what ever system of government you live under isn't exactly squeaky clean either. Tend to your own business first and let us take care of ours. Just don't expect things to change overnight.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

While we are making broad sweeping statements, every Muslim is a terrorist. How about that? Wait you mean no one in the US was opposed to the wars? There were not protest in the US against it? No one in the US government was against the war?

The Muslim community has to acknowledge it has problem. The first step to resolving an issue is to admit you have one. Most Americans do not hate Muslims or even cared about them until 9/11(this does not mean I believe the Origional story). Americans do not hate Islam, they hate the acts that are commited in the name of Islam. Muslims are in a situation similar to the ones facing the African American and Hispanic communities. It's considered racist to say that African Americans commit the majority of inner city crime but it's true. It's considered racist to question a Hispanic person's citizenship even though the majority of illegal aliens in the US are Hispanic.

If there's a conspiracy to make Americans hate Muslims it being enacted by the Muslims themselves. Yes, there are people who just want to spread hate and fear of Muslims but even without them Muslims do a pretty good job of it by themselves. The US government does not force them to make the videotapes or take credit for attacks. That is where most of the fear and hate comes from. Just as not every Muslim is an extremeist, every American is not a racist, biggot warmonger. The people that commit these horrible attacks are the ones telling us it's because they are Muslim. Yes, maybe that's not how a real Muslim acts but The facts are what they are. The Muslim community has to stand up and say this is not what we are about and condemn the attacks not try to justify them. What other religions or groups of people are doing or did never justifies the killing of innocent people today. Every religion has its problems, the differece between them and Islam is that when someone in the other religions commits an act "in the name of God" it is largely condemned by the community, not justified.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Quit being a child OP. Every country does the same stuff the USA does. It's part of the game and the US gets the blame because we are the most free country. You think the country you live in, if it's not America, isn't involved in the same exact activities? You're wrong. The US has the most free flow of information pretty much anywhere and, therefore, there are more atrocities, or whatever you want to call them, exposed here.
The game is the same as it has always been, and always will be. Grow up.

Also, it's your not you're. "You're" means "you are", it's not possessive.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join