It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Americans support the killing of innocent people even if they say they dont!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
this goes out to at least 90% of the US population

most Americans support the killing of innocent people even if they say they dont, otherwise they would stop their government!

Americans usually question the world why they're hated so much. Some people claim its the war crimes committed against humanity in regards to sanctions, wars and espionage in the name of democracy. while this might be the case, i stress that in every war there are war crimes and its hard to stop such things from happening. so i dont blame the american soldier or government, but i blame the american people themselves.

let me tell you this, the true reason the world hates is becuase you americans (not all of you) but most of you stand by you're war criminals and support them as they commit war crimes. for too long we hear you moaning and crying about corrupt politicians doing this and that, selling weapons to so and so, but have you ever stood up and stopped supporting those parties? have you stopped paying taxes? have you stopped those evil people from committing such atrocities? no you havent, so until then shut you're mouth and stop being furstated over why the world or why the muslims hate you.

Until you stop supporting you're government threatening, invading and killing other people. you have no right to cry about how bad you're government is. you are part of it, as long as you pay you're taxes and say nothing, YOU SUPPORT THE WAR MACHINE!

9/11 is a great example, so much evidence out there yet nothing has been done about it. the truth is that you do not care, and you will support that killing machine in the name of freedom as long as it keeps you're stomachs full. you dont care about 500 thousand dead iraqi children. you dont care about the orphans and the uranium related diseases. thats truth.

Obama is considering intervening in the Libyan crisis, you see a lot of americans here on ATS hating on Obama becuase they dont agree with him, claiming he will drag america to its collapse. well, WHY NOT DO SOMETHING TO STOP THAT THEN? or are you just going to watch and comment?

my American friends, keep buying supplies, food and ammo and store it in you're homes. at the end of it you will kill each other in the streets and no one will care. what goes around comes around. p.s you let the zionists ride you for too long, you see they're no better than you, becuase all they care about is keeping israel on that map until the day their messiah arrives. thats the reason you're in the middle east.

its not democracy or resources or some grudge against alqaeda or saddam. its keeping the borderless illegal state of israel alive.

i'm not eager to hear what americans might say to this, it doesnt matter. what they say wont change anything.

edit on 8/3/2011 by RizeorDie because: (no reason given)

+30 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
because the government doesn't listen to us. the vast majority didn't want the bailouts, they did it anyway. didn't matter how many called, wrote or what have you. and every time someone says revolution, a greater portion say "violence solves nothing! you'll give them what they want!" which to an extent is true, however....when they wont listen to you, protesting does nothing, and there's no other real recourse...what do you do? fact is the majority of americans are never directly affected by most of what the government does. when they are...then you'll see some change, and it may come in a terrible plague of violence the likes of which no one has ever seen.

so really i don't think your idea that the majority of americans support killing of innocent people is valid, it's more appropriate to say that the majority of americans are apathetic to the rest of the world. and really why wouldn't they be? most of the nasty crap that goes on in the world doesn't affect them in any way.

+27 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
You can step off your soap box now. Until other non US citizens stop judging the American population based on the actions of our government, those non US citizens are no better than the people in the US government they are blaming us citizens of supporting.

Edit to add: If you are going to toss around flames about another country, at least have the guts to put where you are from in your information under your avatar space....
edit on 8-3-2011 by DerbyCityLights because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
No the people do not support the taking of innocent life..THE GOVERNMENT SUPPORTS THE IDEA OF KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE! and of course what the government say's..go's, Big difference.

You see heres the problem with today's society..We let our government represent us as people..We let them control what we think, what we do, And who we are..and we allow this by rolling over, and turning a blind eye..Not me though..This doe's not speak for me and I KNOW it doe's not speak for most of the members on the boards.

-peace

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Nearly every country's leader on the planet Is a war criminal because they have likely already been bought off, even yours OP.

+6 more 
posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
You can step off your soap box now. Until other non US citizens stop judging the American population based on the actions of our government, those non US citizens are no better than the people in the US government they are blaming us citizens of supporting.

Remaining silent is equal to offering support in my eyes.

When the coalition began their war for Oil, Britain protested, in fact much of Europe was on the streets. Where were the American protests? In fact, when do Americans protest about anything other than their political divide?

I'm sorry to say it, but some stereotypes are true, and the belief that America barely knows that the rest of the world exists unless they're bombing it is very true.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

Do the schnozberries taste like schnozberries where you are from? Just wondering? How does it feel to be so goddamned perfect OP? Does it sting?

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by optimus primal

i agree with what you said, especially in regards to the fact that they wont care until it directly affects them. however thats exactly the wrong thing to do. just sit there until its in you're backyard, thats the selfish thing to do. the longer you wait the less power you will have, and the less chances of survival, and more suffering caused to other people.

I thought that in a democracy people would stand up for themselves and their country, but thats not the case with america. in britain, we had protests as soon as the government proposed cuts. i was there everyday. not because i wanted to smash police cars, but because i knew that it would matter. power comes in numbers! and we havent stopped there!

i havent seen or heard of any big demonstrations in america opposing the bad choices you're government is making.

i'm sure you dont agree with much of whats going on, but also you dont care. otherwise you would have done something.

if i watch the news and see mass demonstration in Washington against war or supporting a case on 9/11, do you know how much that would change my point of view on americans? i would love them for it.

but until then, you are supporting the killing of freedom fighters, sorry i meant insurgents. yeh 4 year old iraqi insurgents

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by detachedindividual

with good reason. until recently we produced everything we needed(or just about) and were isolationist, which worked out pretty darn good for us. then we started getting into world wars, and whether through corruption, greed or some other mechanism we've become the world's go to for police actions. now we're in a tough spot. if we engage in police actions we're the bad guy, if we don't do anything(libya and egypt) we're the bad guy. meanwhile all the armchair opinionists are telling americans what they do and do not sanction or how they feel about the world. at some point most people just give up and say "who cares, doesn't affect me anyway, they can blow themselves to hell"

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Even though you stated that you don't want to hear from Americans, you're gonna.
I must stongly disagree with your assertations about America and why we are reviled. Americans are despised for a variety of reasons, none though, have to do with our current battles with islamic jihadists. Our freedoms, attitudes, our prosperity are enough of a reason to hate us.

No-one supports the killing of innocents. No one. To bias your argument that we do is patently false.

I don't know where your hatred of America stems from, though it is a popular approach to take recently, perhaps you need to re-evaluate what drives your opinions before thrusting them out to others.
Regards,
Beezzer

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by RizeorDie
reply to post by optimus primal

if i watch the news and see mass demonstration in Washington against war or supporting a case on 9/11, do you know how much that would change my point of view on americans? i would love them for it.

Well I sure am glad I know how to win your approval now.

MOTF!

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

what's the point? what if we had helped out in egypt or libya? like we did in iraq? democracy given by others is worthless. if a people don't get it for themselves how is it worth anything? it isn't, it doesn't mean a thing if someone else on the other side of theplanet has to give it to you. and why is it america's responsibility? we're pretty much broke as a hobo, we've been doin this crap for 60 years, it's someone elses turn. we're not the only first world country.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Edit to add: If you are going to toss around flames about another country, at least have the guts to put where you are from in your information under your avatar space....

how do we judge you then? by the actions of what? what have you, the american citizens done to stop the war? what will you do in the future to stop the war?

i judge by you're actions and so far you done nothing.

i dont see why its relevant but i'm from the UK.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

how do we judge you then? by the actions of what? what have you, the american citizens done to stop the war? what will you do in the future to stop the war?

You DONT judge me. You have no right. I will refrain from judging you as well. YOU have no IDEA what I've done as an American. The letters I have written to my constituants, the protests (Yes, we have them, even if you dont know about them) that I have gone to, or even the politcal reform parties such as the John Birch Society that we as Americans run.

You dont know me so dont even think you can judge me.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

let me tell you this, the true reason the world hates is becuase you americans (not all of you) but most of you stand by you're war criminals and support them as they commit war crimes. for too long we hear you moaning and crying about corrupt politicians doing this and that, selling weapons to so and so, but have you ever stood up and stopped supporting those parties? have you stopped paying taxes? have you stopped those evil people from committing such atrocities? no you havent, so until then shut you're mouth and stop being furstated over why the world or why the muslims hate you.

Have I stopped paying taxes? Yes, except for sales tax. Have I put out calls for our military, to walk off base and not comeback ? Absolutly. I can't support nor do anything about the criminals running the world. Your stance divides us partner. You may as well be one of them.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

You don't have the right to pass judgement on anyone..Just like everyone else does not have the right..We are not here to judge..To tell you the truth that is 90 percent of the reason behind all of the problems we have today.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus primal

what's the point? what if we had helped out in egypt or libya? like we did in iraq? democracy given by others is worthless. if a people don't get it for themselves how is it worth anything? it isn't, it doesn't mean a thing if someone else on the other side of theplanet has to give it to you. and why is it america's responsibility? we're pretty much broke as a hobo, we've been doin this crap for 60 years, it's someone elses turn. we're not the only first world country.

I didnt ask you to intervene anywhere, and i'm against the liberation of iraq or intervention in the current middle eastern/north africa crisis. glory to the people of said country, they must succeed with their own sweat and blood. thats when they can celebrate the revolution.

however its you're responsibility to stop you're government from doing the wrong thing.

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing"

and so far, good americans are doing nothing

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

so you ignore everything we have tried. the only thing we haven't tried is violent revolution. do you want 300 million people blowing each other away, and anyone else who gets in the way? cause that's about the only way what you want will get done. or will you then cry to some other first world nation to step in and stop the violence in america? what solutions have you offered in this thread, other than an ambiguous "do something"? we're trying...it's not black and white regardless of what you think. stop hatin yo.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Wow, an othe r anti American thread on ATS, color me surprised..............
Get a clue and then come back and spout all of the nonsense you'd like, but us controlling the government will never happen, ever.

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

good for you then brother. in my original post i clearly said that this wasnt aimed at all americans. sorry if i offended you but you're people have a lot of power at this current moment and they giving it away to criminals who want to make the world a bad place

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join