It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earthquake Swarm in Arkansas Intensifies. Memphis, Tennessee could be epicenter for the next big one

page: 90
<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
That cow story is scary.

We had a fracked well blow in PA a while back, I posted a thread about it but it received little attention. It was supposed at the time that a million gallons of pollutant escaped, above ground, that is.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
I would like to let people here know that my US Senator, Bob Casey,Jr replied to my e-mail regarding fracking in Pennsylvania.
He gave me a line about supporting a measure that would force drilling companies to disclose what chemicals are in the frack-water, in the event of a medical emergency.

I replied to him that maybe they should reveal what is being pumped into our water table before there is a medical emergency!

I also mentioned that I would be fined for pouring diesel fuel on the ground intentionally, but they can pump it into our groundwater. Then I said that maybe I could get away with it if I treated the president pro-temp of the PA Senate to an all expenses paid trip to the Superbowl like one of the drilling companies did!

They are all bought and paid for.

I would encourage you to save his email, as well as your original one and your response, into a file such as PDF... put them online at a free file sharing site... print and scan them... SOMETHING. Then put them up on the Facebook Arkansas pages that we've created. It's crap like this that needs to be put out there for all to see and for the word to spread!!

FYI - if you do, don't forget to edit out your own PERSONAL email addy so you do not get any of the dreaded SPAM nonsense. But please do leave his in. hee hee

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I just went into the Gasland website and had a letter sent to my senator in relation to the Frac Act bill that is waiting to hit the floor in Congress. It would require the gas companies to release the information of what is in the fracking fluid. I recommend everyone contact their senators on this one. Now is the time to get their attention, with Gasland coming up for an Oscar sunday night.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Posted by Robin in another thread: Stay tuned. Am I the only investigative journalist out there? And I'm only a wannabe journalist. Working for free. What's the media's excuse for missing the story?

They're not missing the story, they're either being told that there is no story or think they've got the answer to the mystery...

A little more digging finds this .pdf that's basically a report on a field trip to one of these sites complete with pictures. A dog and pony show is what it amounts to, any time we know one of the big wigs is coming at work we make sure all our ducks are in a row and all the little pet policies and procedures are followed.

You want to really find out what's going on, you have to have surprise inspections and thorough review.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

I just made a post similar to this on the facebook. I asked my son if the schools were doing any sort of earthquake awareness programs like tornado drills and his answer was No. How would a child of any age in school react when a major earthquake would hit, all I can picture is panic.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by UtahRosebud

If there is nothing libelous in them you can host a pdf file at the Fracking Arkansas site.

Just u2u me and I can give you somewhere to upload it.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Hello all I am new here but have been reading through the various different threads and I am by no means educated, I have a basic GED and as of today I am no longer in the National Guard YAY! I know paranoia is running rampant of conspiracy and cover-up with TPTB and have read a lot about conspiracy theories, religious prophecy because for some reason those are the only things that interest me, I want truth and knowledge as do everyone here at least I hope.

Well here is a theory just from my random searches, readings, and common sense. I feel TPTB through the fracking and the sudden rise in quake activity all over the globe(especially Arkansas) and all the other various oddities like the sudden revolts around the world which I feel they triggered through manipulating food prices and now oil is looking bad to and what not have started there final push for all out control......I thought a lot about these revolts, the state of our country, the Arkansas quakes picking up rapidly and suddenly it hit me it's all about the food! I feel these quakes in Arkansas are part of there mid-west depopulation plan that started with the Katrina then moved to the BP oil spill and now Arkansas with fracking in hopes that all or one will trigger the food shortage they want here in the states to get people protesting and in need of food so they can institute martial law which if that happens hello military state America which is exactly what TPTB want because America and our constitution has been there main roadblock for there one world plansI know when people have no food they will do and believe anything there gov't says. Right now I feel America is ONE "natural" disaster away from total chaos and collapse we are literally watching the death of our country and currency. I feel strongly since Arkansas is in our heartland and with all the sudden quakes there with rumors of past 1811/12 volcanic eruption the next Katrina or BP sized event may happen there and in May the Army is going to do some drills in that region.........Very suspicious(And the strange FEMA requests recently only add to that.)

Well that is my opinion and from my readings here those views are present with some of you who feel something is coming and not good. I feel it physically with sudden migraines that I never had before sudden popping in my ears, extreme dizziness and light headed feelings, and also feeling nausea and a lot of people I know where I live here in southern Oregon are feeling those same physical feelings and my son has started acting unusually clingy to his mom and I the past 3 weeks which was when I started feeling those feelings. Anyone else feeling those physical feelings other than locally where I live?

thanks
edit on 25-2-2011 by yahfearing because: fixed typo.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Don't know if anyone has mentioned this but we have had a visit on Fracking Arkansas from this site.

a4gda.blogspot.com...

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by PuterMan

To hear more getting involved is wonderful! I would think these numerous small quakes are causing damage to structures by now. Contaminated water (nasty frack water full of hundreds of chemicals), people are going to start getting sick and I am sure the ground is growing weak. -

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by crazydaisy

You should take a look at that site. It has a link back to ATS as well. Don't know if it is a member's site. Good video of a well in Marcellus shale country on fire. Blew on Wednesday. Gas storage tanks on the pad caught fire.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by yahfearing

Yes. Shorly after the start of the new year I've had minor symptoms like you just described. Occasional quick spells of light headedness, mild nausea, etc. not daily, maybe twice a week. Thought I was fighting off the start of some cold or virus, but now that you mentioned it, I realized it's still going on (never did get sick, still quite healthy). Last night when I went to bed, I just laid down and had a dizzy spell, wierd, isn't that supposed to happen when you get up instead? (Ha, ha just realized how that sounded, I wasn't drunk, I swear!)
I'm in Southwestern Ontario, on the northern edge of Lake Erie. I wonder if others are exieriencing this too and where they're located.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jest3r

That is strange because mine started around the new year and everything that I mentioned just comes and goes but I have noticed though that mine just come and go at random so I can't be ill with a cold or flu as I don't feel the usual things I feel before a cold or flu(stuffed or runny nose, sinus issues, and body aches which I feel none of those.)the intensity of them keep getting stronger each episode like yesterday I had this terrible migraine that basically rendered me useless most the day then just went away as quick as it came.

-And when I get dizzy it is not normal dizzy it is almost as if I just returned from the bar so drunk that I can't walk and I have not drank since new years eve.
edit on 25-2-2011 by yahfearing because: added a few things.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by crazydaisy

You should take a look at that site. It has a link back to ATS as well. Don't know if it is a member's site. Good video of a well in Marcellus shale country on fire. Blew on Wednesday. Gas storage tanks on the pad caught fire.

I've posted links to both this thread andthe wordpress site on comment sections of a few blogs around the net ad well as a couple of news station comment sections in stories related to this. It might be starting to filter out to othe sites now.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Just to keep everyone up to date, I am getting an updated reference page, but will be later tomorrow. Sorry been busy and getting refocused. So much information kinda of overloaded and have only had time to read up on the pages. I have about 15 pages to review, so please be patient, y'all been busy too!

How's the seismics looking tonight? Last weekend was fairly busy, hope everyone is rested.

For the new comers here is a sampling of links to check on:

CERI Helicorders, seismic monitoring: folkworm.ceri.memphis.edu...

Understanding seismic reading qvsdata.wordpress.com...

frackingarkansas.wordpress.com...

Look for Gasland the movie, it's nominated for an Academy Award-Sunday night. You can find excerpts and movie trailers online.

And we have a movement that can be read on page 78 forward, please join us after you read up on that.

Your friend in threads,

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by yahfearing

Wow, your symptoms sound a lot more severe than mine. You'd hate to go to a doctor and have them tell you "it's nothing really" but on the other hand if the symptoms get worse and there's some serious underlying cause you may want to consider seeing one. There was another thread a while ago about a lot of people suffering from a mysterious cough. They were wondering if it was tied into the chemicals from the Gulf oil spill. Pehaps our symptoms could be connected with the New Madrid fault? I'm not sure how though, I'm pretty far away from it. There's so much going on with the Earth and environment now, could be something to do with the Sun, who knows? Lets see if more people report similar problems.
Take care.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
On Arkansas Friend, we got our 100th friend. I said I'd do a happy dance when we got to 100.

If we get 500, I will go out into the snow in my underwear. My son will pelt me with water ballons while I make snow angels.

1000, I go for a polar bear swim.

www.youtube.com...#

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Robin Marks

www.abovetopsecret.com...

UtahRosebud found a map of Wyoming rigs!

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
www.iris.washington.edu... any comment of the frequincy of these waves, Im a little puzzeld at what looks likde large p waves that seem to have been going on most yesterday and today (not the ones from the bigger quakes in mexico etc.) any help thanks

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fritzthecat
www.iris.washington.edu... any comment of the frequincy of these waves, Im a little puzzeld at what looks likde large p waves that seem to have been going on most yesterday and today (not the ones from the bigger quakes in mexico etc.) any help thanks

I think that it's a result of this 5.9 brute that went off earlier. I could be wrong bot I've been really paying attention to these things a lot more lately and it seems to fit.
edit on 25-2-2011 by jadedANDcynical because: typo

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by jadedANDcynical

yea i seen those I was talking about the rest of them comming every 30 seconds or so
www.iris.washington.edu...

look at the top of the page notice the waves are small.
now look to the bottom there more of a rythem now and bigger. you can see at 0330 the p waves from that one
edit on 25-2-2011 by Fritzthecat because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-2-2011 by Fritzthecat because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 87  88  89    91  92  93 >>

join