It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: It has begun...

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by servumlibertatem
reply to post by hp1229

but the basic premise of this thread is that 'we' are a number of years ahead of what is currently on public display...
True indeed. I think the X37B is an old technology now refined to be used against the rising Chinese threat in space (Assasin's Mace).

ASSASINS MACE

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Wonder when the official "Space Arms Race" will begin...

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i think we are long overdue. bring on the intergalactic alliance!

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

March 1983

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Great now we only need to find a way to travel at the speed of light/greater and my life is complete

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So it would seem.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

reply to post by hp1229

but the basic premise of this thread is that 'we' are a number of years ahead of what is currently on public display...
True indeed. I think the X37B is an old technology now refined to be used against the rising Chinese threat in space (Assasin's Mace).

ASSASINS MACE

Awesome read man, thanks!

I glean that the PLA is still playing 'catch-up', though...i get the US perrogative for spatial dominance...but I would venture an assertion from thhe OP info (and my own logic) that this has likely been attained...the 'bigger picture' grows more cloudy ;/
edit on 13-3-2011 by servumlibertatem because: need to use 'preview' function

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   

reply to post by hp1229

I think it might be already over slayer, i can't really buy an argument that the US cannot deny space to anyone it chooses to deny it to...

I'm torn whether this is a good thing or a bad thing...depends on your...moral perception of the US.gov...

Lesser of many evils, perhaps? I truly hope so...

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

March 1983

It was a good speech, wasn't it?

I wonder if he would be proud were he alive today?

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Since September, five different NRO satellites have been launched into orbit, including today's. On Nov. 21, a Delta 4 Heavy booster – the United States' biggest unmanned rocket currently in service – delivered a huge spy satellite into space. The rocket used in today's launch is considered a medium-class version of the Delta 4 Heavy, officially a Delta 4 M+(4,2), according to Spaceflight Now.

"We have had an amazing five successful launches in the past 12 months, two in 2010 and three this year. I am looking forward to the launch of NROL-34 in April, which will conclude our most aggressive launch schedule in over two decades," Air Force Col. Alan Davis, director of the NRO's Office of Space Launch, after the successful liftoff.

www.space.com...

Awfully busy up there lately! Nice contrail from the launch too...but could have been an airplane...all a matter of perspective

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

March 1983

It was a good speech, wasn't it?
I wonder if he would be proud were he alive today?

You betcha. Even though he was a hollywood actor, he did serve in the military and he was also a damn good speaker being an actor that is. He also shared a national pride which showed in his speech and presence at all the times around the world.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by servumlibertatem

Lesser of many evils, perhaps? I truly hope so...

The government is perhaps truly evil or is it the Secret Government.
They make us go hand in hand with the evil doers at times.

Work honestly for wicked money - Jesus, Luke 16
Will that save any of us.

This made me think of the Clute Machine.

After news of their discovery leaked out to the Illuminati, the group was then Judas-goated into a criminally conceived and orchestrated federal entrapment scheme, involving the use of a federal con-man who wormed his way into their confidence.

a man who sought revenge against the Illuminati, after they had arranged for him to be falsely accused, tried, convicted, and sent to federal prison for several years, for alleged S.E.C. violations, following the discovery by he and his friends of an ancient, revolutionary and simple piece of mining equipment, called the “Clute Machine”, which had once threatened the Illuminati monopoly on precious and ‘strategic’ metals production and banking, many years before.

Dr. Wilhelm Reich and Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto’s ‘sea glasses’, a giant pair of binoculars used in
Pasadena to watch flying saucers at night, as they glided over the intercoastal sea lanes conspiracies
as well on the same page.

All three most likely Tesla supression of one type or another.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
There is a company called SPARTA it a private company that the govt contracted to handle part of the SDI system. This is on thier website - Defense
Our Defense Sector has been instrumental in the design, development, testing, fielding, and sustainment of effective weapons systems focusing on missile defense, tactical systems, space systems, and network-centric systems.

www.sparta.com...

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Just wanted to thank everybody who has participated and have contributed to the discussion.

It is appreciated.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
great stuff i knew they had developed similar equipment ,,,,,just add bigdog miniatures to system,,, talk about sci fi fear factor terminator small scale,,,,carpenter44

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Hola ATS members, frist post so be gentle.
I had read this post a few weeks ago, and found it completley intriguing. However with all the other posts on here it faded away, until I went and saw Battle: Los Angeles. Yes, it was an awesome movie and recommend seeing it. Now with that being said this was the first thought that popped into my head while I was watching it. THIS THREAD and this talk of "Project Bluebeam". If you have not see this movie then this is a semi-spoiler alert, however the similarities are quiet distrubing. The way the MDK's operate, i.e. moving, targeting as well as the drone part are WAY to similiar. These drones in the movie use the exact propulsion as the MDK's, and the targeting instead of heat for exhaust for ICBM's it uses radio triangulation. The fact that thier is no contact with these aliens and it was an instant assault on the earth to all countries and to quote from the movie "the UN is working on a way to aid all forces battling the aliens" (ok it may not be exact but it is very close) Now this brings up "Project Bluebeam", anyone think this is a test run with it?

Grim

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
You don't think organizations such as Air Force Space Command, National Reconnaissance Office , National Security Space Office, or Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command deal with road traffic control?

Space is weaponized -- period.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Spawar hq

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Here is a fairly recent test.

(THAAD) System Intercepts Target in Successful Missile Defense Flight Test.
Terminal High Altitude Area Defense

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Glad I happened to catch this Slayer, great thread!

-havent got an ything else to add but I find your threads fascinating.

new topics

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join