It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: It has begun...

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Slayer excellent thread, Hey I really like the How the Ancient Pyramids Were Built one as well. A lot of thought and research seems to go into what you posts and for that thanks. It makes for really interesting reading.

Although not as glamorous as much of the stuff that is speculated on within this discussion I recently did a thread about the current capabilities of the Navy Aegis missile defense system combined with the Tracking and Surveillance System Spacecraft (STSS). Aegis Misslile Defense

In summary they are testing interception of ballistic and ICBMs through the Navy’s Aegis missile system, combined with satellite tracking. The main objective is for the targeting information to be shared across multiple platforms. I also came across this thread Airborne Laser Test Bed (ALTB). Three things to note.

The first is that the Aegis article stresses that the updates will allow sharing of targeting information across multiple platforms. The STSS article states that this targeting info can be relayed from satellite to satellite. So as far as I can tell, there would be no reason the detection and general tracking, couldn’t be shared with a laser defense system.

The second is that the first of this version of STSS had a classified mission. If tracking a missile from launch to splashdown wasn’t classified, what would be?

The third is about “what” was said, more towards “why” it was said.

Notice the release dates of all these articles: Air Force Gears Up for Hypersonic Missile Test: March, 15, 2011
The Aegis missile defense article: Missile Defense Becomes a Navy Mission March 21, 2011
The STSS tracking a ballistic missile from launch to splashdown: U.S. achieves the 'Holy Grail' of missile defense March 23, 2011.

As you stated, the military most likely has well past the capabilities that they would care to admit.

ATS Thread: China and Russia call for an immediate cease fire in Libya: March 23, 2011. China and Russia call for an immediate cease fire in Libya

It would wise to consider that we may be able to launch weapons that are beyond interception, we may also be immune to nuclear retaliation. It’s a scenario that would only need to be tried once. Are we bluffing?

posted on Apr, 18 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Thought provoking post, I believe as do many this is happening already, the battle of the Moon. I have copied a segment of a letter that Dr. Steven Greer is asking people to forward to their representatives and congress below. Many of you will know that he recently briefed the Obama administration on the topic of extraterrestrial intelligence, The Center for the Study of Extraterrestrial Intelligence (CSETI) is the premier agency actively engaged in contact. Please view the letter in full at this link and react..

www.disclosureproject.org...

EXCERPT "There is strong evidence that weapons have been deployed and have destroyed extraterrestrial spacecraft without Congressional oversight. Sgt. Clifford Stone, US Army, and Master Sergeant Dan Morris, USAF NRO Operative, have been involved in such a program and are willing to testify. Taxpayer funds amounting to billions of dollars, without legally required Congressional oversight, have been applied to Unacknowledged Special Access Projects related to UFOs. Denise McKenzie, former SAIC employee, has personal knowledge of this illegal misappropriation of funds and is willing to testify. When such evidence is revealed, and there is no response from Congress to investigate and hold hearings on these topics it is most troubling to me as your constituent and as a taxpayer. We can no longer ignore the fact that we are not alone in the universe, and we cannot allow control of that information and associated funding to continue to escape Congressional oversight."

If you have not yet personally made contact with advanced civilizations you can lean how, here is a link. Please research Dr. Greers sites and study up a bit. It is not necessary to use external instruments even, instruments or none, you have got to use your mind. The paradigm shifts there.

CONTACT TRAINING PROGRAM
"This comprehensive program gives you all the materials used at the CSETI Workshops and Expeditions so that you can individually or with your own group begin to contact Extraterrestrial Civilizations. In studying and using these materials you will learn how Contact has been made and how you too can become an Ambassador to the Universe promoting Universal Peace."

www.cseti.org...
www.theorionproject.org...

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by copy

Thanks for the link.

I have my bedtime reading material..

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakesterL
Slayer excellent thread, Hey I really like the How the Ancient Pyramids Were Built one as well. A lot of thought and research seems to go into what you posts and for that thanks. It makes for really interesting reading.

I have a few projects in the works.
Again stay tuned.

posted on May, 20 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I don't normally read long threads like this one but you have written it very well. Why is it always the US who "develop" everything when it comes to space exploration or space defence systems?

What would happen if every country had missle defences in space?

posted on May, 22 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by goah6
You don't think organizations such as Air Force Space Command, National Reconnaissance Office , National Security Space Office, or Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command deal with road traffic control?

Space is weaponized -- period.

Correction. Space is militarized, but not yet weaponized. Space gets weaponized for about 15 minutes before The End.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   

------------Thread Update------------

9 Months and counting.

I thought I'd bump the thread with an update. It seems this little craft is getting a fair amount of use. Anything Defense related and "Secret" peeks my curiosity even though the craft may not still be secret it's missions still are.

Stay tuned...

X-37B Orbital Test Vehicle: California Landing Date Not Yet Set

VANDENBERG AIR FORCE BASE, Calif. -- A secretive unmanned space plane is staying in orbit a little longer.

The experimental Air Force craft has been circling Earth for about nine months. The X-37B orbital test vehicle was due to land in California this week, but the Air Force said Tuesday that the mission will be extended. A landing date has not been set.

The plane resembles a mini space shuttle and is the second to fly in space. The first one landed itself last December at Vandenberg Air Force Base in California after more than seven months in orbit.

The Air Force has said the second mission was to further test the craft, but the ultimate purpose has largely remained a mystery.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

This is quite amazing! Equally amazing is that they do manage to keep such a low profile. We keep hearing that the US has lost the low-orbit capability, but this development shows that DOD has other ideas. Nice!

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

In another possible thread related story. Here is a rather interesting Q & A by Pravda. They interviewed Vyacheslav Serbin, who used to serve at the space troops of the Soviet Union.

USA intentionally killed Russia's Phobos-Ground?

The failure with the launch of Phobos-Ground (also spelled Phobos-Grunt) space probe, especially against the background of the successful launch of the US Martian mission, gave rise to a wave of rumors and versions. Even if the fact of foreign interference is determined, no one will ever hear the official confirmation to that. Such a conclusion will not meet the interests of either the United States or Russia.....

"One of the versions explaining the failed launch of Phobos-Ground said that it could happen because of the powerful US radar in Alaska. Can this be possible at all?"

"I doubt about the radar. Some sort of very strong interference could be the reason, though. It could be both incidental and intentional. Why could this be intentional? The US mission to Mars was launched very soon after Russia's Phobos-Ground. The US spacecraft virtually followed the Russian probe - it flew in the same direction. It just so happens that the Russians and the Americans had to control their spacecraft at one and the same time. It could be possible that such efforts could create interference, especially during the time when the probes were only flying into space, when the signal is very powerful. The signals from Phobos-Ground and from the US Martian probe would collide with each other."

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Slayer,

I'm not willing to put a penny of my stock into whatever comes out of "Pravda". They are somewhere at the tabloid level of sensationalism. Elvis was an alien. Baby Elvis found in Louisiana. You know?

And blaming Americans for any screw up by the Russians seems to be a national pastime there.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by buddhasystem

Oh I know...

I just thought some here would appreciate the "Conspiracy" angle set forth by them. Actually reading through the Q & A that part of the interview is just a small fraction of the whole. It's an interesting interview aside...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
wey the # ner

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Randomgirl

OK...

That was very thought provoking & insightful.
Thanks for your contribution.

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Wow OP Star and flag for you. I still have not read it all yet, but i can see you have put alot of work into this, and it has some great info it seems so thank you

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Not saying a lot on this, but have to say something about Reagan's Star Wars program. There is NO WAY that man was NOT finishing what he started. I can still remember, too, right after it was "canceled", all of the "non-specified military payload"s that went up with the shuttles. Yeah, the stuff is up there. More reason than his attitude to think so, but can't really get into that. Will simply say that sometimes silence on a topic speaks volumes.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

Your statement is very interesting! I too remember docus which dealt with the topic and they said a lot of STS missions in the very early 90's had military/ classified payloads :-O

I recently watched an old episode of The X Files which dealt with space spationed (laser) weapons.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Fantastic read. Have to come back to see the pics. Well done OP.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcdgray129
Wow OP Star and flag for you. I still have not read it all yet, but i can see you have put alot of work into this, and it has some great info it seems so thank you

I appreciate the feedback I think you'll that many members were/ are a bit more knowledgeable on this topic. It is a good read.

Enjoy.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by LadyGreenEyes

Not saying a lot on this, but have to say something about Reagan's Star Wars program. There is NO WAY that man was NOT finishing what he started. I can still remember, too, right after it was "canceled", all of the "non-specified military payload"s that went up with the shuttles. Yeah, the stuff is up there. More reason than his attitude to think so, but can't really get into that. Will simply say that sometimes silence on a topic speaks volumes.

That's a very interesting angle. There were many "Secret payloads" in the early/mid period of the shuttles life not to mention everything launched from locations such as Vandenberg AFB etc. Not many were ever disclosed as to their payloads nor purpose.

It does leave a fair amount speculation and coincidence as to the timings of such launches.

posted on Jan, 26 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Dalbeck

I wonder how much the Pop Culture has been influenced by those in the know?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join