It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: It has begun...

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Mission Statement

The Space Force Mission is to defend the United States through the control and exploitation of space. Air Force Space Command makes space reliable to the warfighter (i.e. forces personnel) by continuously improving the command's ability to provide and support combat forces — assuring their access to space.

Gotta love that... clear and to the point

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I know the old saying, "There's more than one way to skin a cat"
but has anyone ever counted the number of ways man has invented to kill man?

I think I'd rather be a cat..It's safer..

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Giving your thread a quick plug.
Great related information there Zorg...
Very well compiled and organized...

Navy Space Command Uncovered

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Mission Statement

The Space Force Mission is to defend the United States through the control and exploitation of space. Air Force Space Command makes space reliable to the warfighter (i.e. forces personnel) by continuously improving the command's ability to provide and support combat forces — assuring their access to space.

More precise terms of their commitment to control space is found in the book I've repeatedly mentioned in these discussions. That book is Military Space Forces: The Next 50 Years. (ISBN 0-08-037432-8). It was comissioned for the ignorant members of the US Congress basically telling them through most of the book that space was up.

The 1998 book details how the US will dominate space with the creation of the US Space Force. The eventual goal is told on page one, "Background, Purpose, and Scope" beginning with these words:

Who rules circumterrestrial space commands Planet Earth;
Who rules the Moon commands circumterrestrial space;
Who rules L4 and L5 commands the Earth-Moon System.
(Halford J. Mackinder's Heartland Theory Applied to Space.)

If those words sound like something out of the Star Wars movies, you got it half right. If you think those words are star-speckled words about some half-baked shuttle replacement that couldn't carry a load of potatoes to the ISS if it ever got off the ground, you would be wrong. So, what else is out there that is really cutting edge such that Ben Rich and others have hinted over the years?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by hp1229

Sooner or later we will have to start cleaning up space. Not everything will fall to earth and burn up like many believe...

Agree. With the amount of dependency on WiFi Communications, it would be interesting to see the consequences of space junk and satellites that we have become so dependent upon.
SPACE_DEBRIS_ARTICLE

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Mission Statement

That's a great looking logo for our new space command.
That symbol in the center looks a lot like the Star Trek TNG Starfleet Symbol.
Lets call that Starfleet Command 1.0.
I wonder what the 7 stars represent?

---------------------------------------------------------------------
My best guess would be...........M45, the Seven Sisters or Pleiades.

If you look closely, you also see 2 bright -yellow- stars.
I guess that could be the 2 binary stars in Zeta Reticuli Binary Star System.

edit on 22-2-2011 by Eurisko2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by hp1229

Sooner or later we will have to start cleaning up space. Not everything will fall to earth and burn up like many believe...

Agree. With the amount of dependency on WiFi Communications, it would be interesting to see the consequences of space junk and satellites that we have become so dependent upon.
SPACE_DEBRIS_ARTICLE

If even one of those tiny fragments hit A shuttle or the ISS traveling at 17,00 MPH it could be catastrophic.

edit on 22-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eurisko2012
My best guess would be...........M45, the Seven Sisters or Pleiades.

If you look closely, you also see 2 bright -yellow- stars.
I guess that could be the 2 binary stars in Zeta Reticuli Binary Star System.

just curious as to why would you come to that conclusion?

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Thanks for the links.
Interesting videos.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
I know the old saying, "There's more than one way to skin a cat"
but has anyone ever counted the number of ways man has invented to kill man?

I think I'd rather be a cat..It's safer..

Whats really interesting is that the majority of these projects are for destroying incoming missiles.
Not people.

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

Aren't the videos listed above the EXCT SAME THING AS THE ONE HERE? Which was rigorously debunked in that thread.

I'm not pointing fingers at anyone just pointing out that seemingly identical anomalies pass muster in some threads yet quicky debunked in others. Is it bias or something different? Just kurious. Thanks.

edit on 22-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: fix poor typing

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Excuse my ignorance I have not read through the thread but what makes them bogus?
Just curious is all

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I'm saying they were 'explained' as jet contrails as opposed to something falling from space.

That is all I'm saying. Sorry if I wasn't clear. (Never said "bogus" though) You had commented they were interesting.
edit on 22-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Yeah ok I can see that. It makes sense.
I've seen some bizarre colors and shapes before.

Thanks
edit on 22-2-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I really am at a loss to understand why lately so many people are having trouble recognizing and Airplane contrail at sunset as just exactly that. Perhaps people need to get outside more often and just LOOK..

Seriously even the media and official agencies spew nonsense and even deliberately mislead like the 'missile' thing.

Have we gotten that desperate to believe? Have we become that dumbed down that we can't tell? If that is the case, we will never figure anything out.

Does no one understand perspective that when it is moving away from you it appears like it is falling, while when coming towards you it appears like it is going up? Yet I see the same 'fire' trails going both ways.. so when it is going up, it's 'obviously a missile/ufo' and when it's going down it's 'obviously space debris/meteor/ufo'

I say drop a Cobalt Doomsday bomb and let the cock roaches take over

:shk:
edit on 22-2-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus talked to ArMaP to convince Phage to do it, even though Aliens abducted him

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   

I really am at a loss to understand why lately so many people are having trouble recognizing and Airplane contrail at sunset as just exactly that. Perhaps people need to get outside more often and just LOOK..

Seriously even the media and official agencies spew nonsense and even deliberately mislead like the 'missile' thing.

Have we gotten that desperate to believe? Have we become that dumbed down that we can't tell? If that is the case, we will never figure anything out.

Does no one understand perspective that when it is moving away from you it appears like it is falling, while when coming towards you it appears like it is going up? Yet I see the same 'fire' trails going both ways.. so when it is going up, it's 'obviously a missile/ufo' and when it's going down it's 'obviously space debris/meteor/ufo'

I say drop a Cobalt Doomsday bomb and let the cock roaches take over

edit on 22-2-2011 by zorgon because: Chadwickus talked to ArMaP to convince Phage to do it, even though Aliens abducted him

Really? A cobalt bomb on the ignorant that fail to side with your opinion? Although I could agree with the sentiment for other reasons, I don't find a difference of opinion as one of them.

How can anything be proven, really? Ergo, it's all conjecture and opinion...you opine it was a plane, I may opine a missile, and someone else Boba Fett. It will never be known

Sorry for the derail Slayer

edit on 22-2-2011 by servumlibertatem because: spelling FAIL

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by servumlibertatem
How can anything be proven, really? Ergo, it's all conjecture and opinion...you opine it was a plane, I may opine a missile, and someone else Boba Fett. It will never be known

Thank you for making my point

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
So what's the aim of all of it? Countermeasures to countermeasures...a first strike from anybody looks doomed to failure, is there really any threat?

Logically, it would seem it's all for public show...and the thought that it's all about money for Northrop/Lockheed etc...I find hard to believe. The more I learn, the more I find the 'game' confusing...

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Define: wind. Is it related to a clock or a cool breeze?

If I'm getting you drift, it is all relative to personal interpretation.

edit on 22-2-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious
it is all relative to personal interpretation.

Tis true that the English language is pretty useless
but tell me this...

Are we here to be comfortable with opinions and personal interpretation? Or are we here in an effort to be able to separate truth from fiction, reality from hoaxes?

Judging by recent threads and posts I would assume the former is true, because people still rush to state their opinion long after a case has already been determined...

meh... just saw two more Sorcha Fail threads...

edit on 22-2-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join