It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: It has begun...

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2012 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Great thread, you put together an excellent collection of new weapons.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Very good.

posted on Jun, 23 2012 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Can this Free Electricity Device made bigger to Power larger things ?

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 04:39 PM
link   
FEL technology has been around it will be interesting to see what exist in 10-15 years

posted on Jun, 25 2012 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by bobw927
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

Can this Free Electricity Device made bigger to Power larger things ?

They give little power.
In a net post once said they powered a battery in a day or so with a line antenna
and a capacitor. A flat wound Tesla coil might do better.

Tesla has a Radiant Energy Patent using a insulated plate.
Aimed at the plate is basically an underpowered 1/2 sphere of metal sending
particles to the plate. No one admits to doing this that I know of.

Using atomic gases seems too powerful and difficult to use as Tesla might have used
compressed air or liquid air which again has drawbacks as does the artificial radiation
devices for ion currents.

posted on Aug, 2 2012 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Not sure how I missed this little gem (or Brilliant Pebble). Dunno what to add since, as usual, Slayer has covered things pretty well.

If nothing else, I guess a bump doesn't hurt.

posted on Aug, 4 2012 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Tesla technology is a guarded secret worldwide.
Nothing will get out.

Prime example, the Tesla flying machine in 1915 he said went 300 miles per second.
Where is it.

Its around but sufficiently guarded as well as and free energy devices.
Do owners of coal mines or oil industry in Russia want the secret out.
No way and Russia keeps watch on the US Tesla technology which is shared.

The main reason we are told so little about the gravity source are the Newtonian and other
established physics laws broken by Tesla. Sure "they" say 300 mps is impossible.
But how fast is the Earth traveling around the sun.

Perhaps Tesla captures some of Earths momentum for itself.
Are free energy generators available from tapping Earth vibrations.
We don't know and for sure will not be told.

posted on Aug, 10 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Space warfare is inevitable. Therefore it is necessary that the U.S. develop all of these "Star Wars" weapons, spaceplane fighters, and others before China or Russia do.

posted on Sep, 2 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Totally and utterly agreed with you getreadyalready,Slayer amazing thread my friend,the technology you showed us there is super engineering and if im honest,its also very scary.I think you might of just shut down the ufo forum with this thread.Imaging standing in your garden,enjoying the moon light and a few of them drones decending to about ,say 50 feet in the air.It would fool the best of us into thinking we were being visited by unknowns. It even reminded me about the Norway spiral and was that some sort of demo for Russian officials under cover of Obamas peace prize.very strange indeed,without a doubt not what you showed us here but maybe something black budget along other closely related technology.
Amazing ,totally AMAZING!!!
Great stuff as always,i joined back ats today after thinking about your fine Atlantis thread,gave you a shout out in my profile,your work is sublime and i wish i had some bad ass intelligence agency because i would say "your hired,name your price" where your concered,you write the best threads i find all the time. star and flag as always,Brilliant stuff!!! John

posted on Oct, 30 2012 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kratos40

It makes me wonder what kinds of neat devices they have shelved away that they decided did not meet the requirements of their projects. I wonder if we can find more clues by the patents that they hold. Is this possible? Do "they" actually apply for patents?
What if a civilian came up with a device to fully cloak solid objects and tried to sell said device? But the technology/device was already invented 30 years ago by some alphabet agency? Would the Black Ops guys admit to it in order to contest the civilians plans to market the device?

Things to ponder. Wonderful OP!!

[this is probably completely unrelated to the current page as I'm reading start to finish]
No, "they" don't apply for patents as they don't need them. A patent requires a lot of disclosure and is only used to gain a time limited monopoly on a technology used/implemented in a particular way. They're basically for securing marketability of an invention.

EDIT: A massive kudos to Slayer69, great thread, I've been looking at a few of yours in the last couple of days and I like your style and intellectual presentation

edit on 30-10-2012 by nitestick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Awesome thread man, I really like your work.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by beautyofperil

Much appreciated.

Not Super bowling tonight?

edit on 3-2-2013 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   

What? Maybe you have me mistakened with somebody else? Super bowling?
edit on 3-2-2013 by beautyofperil because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by beautyofperil

I'll take you for who you are.
No mistakes, just asking.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:42 PM
link   

That's great! I waited my whole life for somebody to tell me that! Can you make my gf say that to me (y'know without her rolling her eyes)!?

P.S. You spoke in my introduction a few days ago and I screwed up the reply too, I mentioned you were my inspiration for writing great threads. This was before I knew you dominating the board! Congrats dude, you lead a very interesting life!

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by beautyofperil
Congrats dude, you lead a very interesting life!

You don't know the half of it.
There is a feature here called U2U messages.

posted on Feb, 3 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   

ya, sum it up to cold feet I guess man, your a celebrity here and besides all that I anticipate your next mind opening thread meaning I don't want to waste your time. But I see your very much involved with members outside your research. I swear it, one day 'beep beep' "beam me up Scotty" you'll say and be off this rock, back to where your not aloud to say. Your intel is out of this world in terms of entertainment!

"Your way of thinking" that is awesome man.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Small thread update as promised.

A Delta IV Heavy configuration rocket is launched for the National Reconnaissance Office in support of national defense.

posted on Jan, 16 2014 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Did he say "to" the national reconnaissance office
or
"of" the national reconnaissance office

cause I heard 'to'

just saying

X

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Regarding the future potential on defense mini Satellite constellations...

As per the OP, No telling how far ahead the Pentagon may be.

Nanoracks Begins The Largest Cubesat Deployment Ever

Early Tuesday morning, two CubeSats were deployed from the International Space Station thanks to NanoRacks‘ CubeSat deployment system. These were the first two satellites deployed of an eventual 28 CubeSat constellation for Planet Labs.

The constellation of satellites, designated “Flock 1,” is designed to provide images of the Earth to monitor changes on the planet over time. According to the company, the goal of the constellation is to “regularly monitor the changing planet and make better decisions to live here in a sustainable way.”

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28 >>

join