It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Wars: It has begun...

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by jod73

FIRE FROM THE SKY:

There it is thanks for the link

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

I have studied Fire From the Sky in considerable detail.

I have looked up public data on several of the plane crashes it talks about and tried to corroborate other reports, like the Russian "cosmospheres."

My only problem with it is that it seems to stand alone (at least on the internet) as a body of data. The dates it uses seem accurate. The crashes, etc., that it recounts really happened. But its explanations for why these events occurred is unique in what I have read so far. And since it begins and ends many years ago, there is no telling how well it represents the situation on earth today, even if it is accurate about how things really went down in the past.

It is fascinating reading, but frustrating to try to verify. I wouldn't rule out that it could be true.

edit on 21-2-2011 by l_e_cox because: Got name of source document wrong

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by bricmpt
WOW! what a mess. I know the dots are thousands of times bigger than the objects, but damn. Looks like we need to work on a way to start vaporizing that garbage in space.

No vaporizing... MINING it Make a fortune all that gold and platinum not to mention high tech goodies

I wonder if there are international laws on Space Junk that can be collected and re-processed by any space agencies from any country? Imagine a giant scoop or net scooping up the debris and dumping it back into its cargo bay and then eject the capsule back to earth on a regular basis. I'm sure the cost would outweigh the junk but who knows when there are so many dumb and BS projects that suck up trillions of dollars, someone just might approve of that

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
Slightly off topic sorry,

To clarify a little bit. I was kind of referring to the lack of education that the public school system gives americans these days. I recall that in history class, "we won the war because Russia was broke" explanation. The lack of details in our public school system is horrible. This was in the nineties. I did graduate, to clear that up.

It is pretty bad when you have to leave school to educate yourself...lol

Care to enlighten as per why Russia lost the cold war?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by hp1229
I wonder if there are international laws on Space Junk that can be collected and re-processed by any space agencies from any country? Imagine a giant scoop or net scooping up the debris and dumping it back into its cargo bay and then eject the capsule back to earth on a regular basis. I'm sure the cost would outweigh the junk but who knows when there are so many dumb and BS projects that suck up trillions of dollars, someone just might approve of that

Well the shuttle comes home EMPTY each time... and the trash is put into Russian Progress ships and just dropped to burn up in the atmosphere. Wouldn't be too much more money to bring stuff home.

Of course there is nothing stopping them scooping the other guy's 'junk'. You wouldn't need satellite killers. just one ship that can maneuver in orbit and go collecting... kinda like the x-37B

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by l_e_cox
It is fascinating reading, but frustrating to try to verify. I wouldn't rule out that it could be true.

Well there are several other 'Beam Weapon' stories around. To be sure... they are conspiracy theories but...

One BIG one is Dr Judy Wood's claim that Beam Weapons were use in 9/11. This was actually taken through the court system naming several companies in the law suit including Raytheon. One of the odd things involved in this case was Hurricane Erin, a cat 5 hurricane off New York on that same day that NASA images showed wasn't there. Nor was it mentioned in the news.

The case is based on the vaporized metal, the fact that metal was still red hot WEEKS after the fall and other points

www.drjudywood.com...

Evidence
www.drjudywood.com...

We will never know now because the debris and metal was removed and dumped so fast so we have no samples

Another story comes from MIT... seems in this one the beam weapons are being used by MIT students testing them by making crop circles
(and mess with people)

I kid you not... just google "MIT beam weapons make crop circles" Even Jacque Vallee has papers on that

edit on 21-2-2011 by zorgon because: YAY Figures out a workaround to ATS LINK BUG

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Good information, good thread.

All I have to say is if SHTF, all out world war 3 happened
America does not survive, no one does.....
This space technology is no joke......
America can only be brought down from the inside..
There is no military on earth that could defeat America
in an all out war....

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by hillynilly

Appreciate your reply.
Let's just hope it never comes to that.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

There are still areas that need to be looked into. Zorgon and other have done a great job positng links and related articles.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hp1229

Sooner or later we will have to start cleaning up space. Not everything will fall to earth and burn up like many believe...

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by jod73
i was wondering if anyone has heard of the battle of the harvest moon document(mid 90s i think)
could russia be no1 in space with usa BSing world about truth of their space program

I haven't heard of that one. Have any links?

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 46ACE

He charged up a cell phone battery and you laugh.
Good for you.
How do you know any engineering is involved.
A battery needs current to establish a voltage.
And that was quite quick.

Take a load off your engineering mind cause you do not know what a current source is.

As for the 9/11/01 conspiracy fitting in with energy beam weapons being used by black ops.
Why not its a legal conspiracy theory.
ED: Current source info

www.google.com...

en.wikipedia.org...

If look familiar you are correct.

edit on 2/21/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by felonius

I checked this out

And see how the Tesla ship is considered free energy by at least taking advantage of the
control of the space.

How the rest of Tesla free energy devices work is difficult except for the ion accumulation
into batteries.

Not only Tesla devised such items as radio that transmit without a battery or recognizable
power source.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

That's an interesting site.
Thanks

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Well maybe this thread will interest you...

Definitive Back Engineered Alien Technology Research thread

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Thanks for the link.
Sorry if I've over looked your replies.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by michaelknives52
LASER WEAPONS IN SPACE!!!! Haven't you guys seen the episode of Justice League Unlimited where Lex Luther hacked the beam cannon on the Justice Leagues orbital space station and destroyed a military black ops facility and the city around it? We don't have meta-humans to back us up (NO GREEN LANTERN OR SUPERMAN) in the event such technology is hacked by a rouge nation. I would be scared to live on a planet where at any moment a satellite can rain down a death ray... and I am living by the worlds largest acknowledged naval base in Norfolk, VA.

edit on 19-2-2011 by michaelknives52 because: (no reason given)

I loved the green lantern when I was just a kid.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

That's an interesting site.
Thanks

This fire in the sky.
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

perhaps like

www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

and

www.youtube.com...

and one on TMZ explained as flares from parachutes club exercised
is a complete waste of our time from Illuminati control media outlets.

I always thought fire in the sky was the Travis Walton affair but see
perhaps some effort to diminish his checking out a secret base.

If anything the flaming columns of gas are from pressure fields from
a Tesla ship of some kind using ether force as outlined in that page
link.

Thats what fire in the sky means to me, a Tesla fire of atmospheric gases.
Also in that link a 1908 Tunguska event linked to Tesla as he tried to light
up the sky in the North Polar region for explorers.
This went so wrong for Tesla the fear of it working was too great.
The part where the tower starts to move Earth from its orbit might have been
duly noted as well but was part of his space ship design as some have professed.
I don't know for sure but how do we know if any of this stuff works.

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

It's not going to happen as each day that goes by, more and more big government control is happening. We are deployed to certain parts of the world like a chess board. The Military is not in these situations for diplomacy but for an upper hand of control. We are in there regions because there is something there for our government to gain. It's all over the news, it just depends on whether the average American will read it and realize what is really going on.

Just keep this in mind, part of the military oath is as follows: "I, A.B., do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign or domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter. So help me God."

posted on Feb, 21 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Mine Not Yours

Well not to get too far off topic. I believe we are pushing for the missile shield in Europe in preparation for China's continued growth and soon India's rise.

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join