It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy
I AM THE CHANGE I WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD.

Yes YOU are!

You are truly a ray of light and a Good Brother to Man. Thank you for those words my friend. May they be a beacon of light to many.

God Bless you!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecondComing
reply to post by IAMIAM

This guy just doesn't stop the droning on. 11 pages. I'd rather have to sit through a Baptist service in Harlem.

Kind of makes me wonder why you are "fishing among men" ??? lol...why you are here at all....
Aren't you late for a date?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

reply to post by kroms33

Love is a lot of things like Zero score in tennis. I once heard a rapper type explain that Love was used by men to get sex, and women use sex to get love.

Hate is also useful and I might say, Godly. I hate all those crooks on Wall Street. I hate dishonest public officials and dishonest corporate execs -- and many more who deserve.

And if yours or anyone else's hate would make those crooks go away, I might agree with you,
but no... Hate is counter productive and useless. And it certainly isn't Godly. Hating others, even those who may be worthy of hatred... it does nothing but raise your blood pressure.

With more LOVE it would be incomprehensible to ALLOW to people to be screwed by a Bankster.
With more LOVE the bankster and the dishonest exec probably wouldn't have grown up to be such greedy crooks in the first place.
edit on 10-2-2011 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

reply to post by kroms33

Love is a lot of things like Zero score in tennis. I once heard a rapper type explain that Love was used by men to get sex, and women use sex to get love.

Hate is also useful and I might say, Godly. I hate all those crooks on Wall Street. I hate dishonest public officials and dishonest corporate execs -- and many more who deserve.

And if yours or anyone else's hate would make those crooks go away I might agree with you but no... Hate is counter productive and useless. Hating them does nothing but raise your blood pressure.

With more LOVE it would be incomprehensible to ALLOW to people to be screwed by a Bankster.
With more LOVE the bankster and the dishonest exec probably wouldn't have grown up to be such a greedy crooks.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

reply to post by Noncompatible

"The belief that there is only one truth and that oneself is in possession of it seems to me the deepest root of all evil that is in the world."

I couldn't agree more. IamIam is in love with the God "Iam .. a Christian", "Iam .... a sheep". I don't won't be an "Iam" to anything.

If that truth is a fundamental building block that enables a multicultural planet of men to live compatibly and peacefully together in happiness and harmony and you reject it out of hand...because you fear only for yourself,

You are... you are...an anchor.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by Revealation

I agree with you that there is such a thing as "evil."
Christ gave humanity the Lords Prayer and the last line is "deliver us from evil."
I don't think Christ lies.

Absolutely Christ does not lie.
The point of this thread was to address the Anti-Christ. The "evil" is the systems of iniquity we have built up around us through the "Anti-Christ" within us all.
God did not create evil, Man did by judging each other rather than loving each other.

With Love,
Your Brother

Sweet. You are so cute. I do not know where it came from but it is a living breathing thing and it moves around and occupies bodies although mostly temporarily, sometimes it finds a place where it can take up residence for a lifetime but don't be so naive as to think evil does not exist. Most of what people call evil is more accurately fear motivated retaliation for a bad life and other explainable things, but there is an entire subculture of EVIL on a grand scale. Cain was a murderer. There was no time for inequity to get "built up." There it was...born.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Sweet. You are so cute. I do not know where it came from but it is a living breathing thing and it moves around and occupies bodies although mostly temporarily, sometimes it finds a place where it can take up residence for a lifetime but don't be so naive as to think evil does not exist. Most of what people call evil is more accurately fear motivated retaliation for a bad life and other explainable things, but there is an entire subculture of EVIL on a grand scale. Cain was a murderer. There was no time for inequity to get "built up." There it was...born.

I am so glad you brought up Cain my friend. Oh how I have so much sympathy for poor Cain. Put yourself in the scene for a moment. Take a step back in time before Man understood his relationship with God that they now have. It was a time of burnt offerings to God. A time of sacrifices and omens. A time where Man had forgotten that God dwelled within him.

Two Brothers toil at their labor's each doing so in honest devotion to God. They make offerings from their labors to God in hopes to receive his blessing. One Brother perceives that his offering was unfavorable. Maybe he did not get the blessing from the lord that he was hoping for. He does not know why his offering was rejected. He does not know that God does not reject offerings, for he is within and without. All this man knows is that HIS offering was rejected.

How often do we ridicule and scorn others works in our life? Do we not look down at the janitor and exalt the brain surgeon? Do we hail each others efforts as equal? What kind of world have we created by judging each others offering to our species? Some must break their bodies down for very little sustenance, while others are exalted to the highest reaches for their contribution. Can you not see that Cain's crime was the God within him crying out to be recognised as an equal?

I weep for Able, and my heart is torn out for Cain. Two blessed Brothers, equally beloved in my eye.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 10-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Tell me, what do you have to say about this part of scripture on what Jesus is saying to His disciples?

John 14:5-9 (New American Standard Bible)

5Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?"

6Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
Oneness with the Father
7"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him."

8Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us."

9Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Archangelelijah

Greetings,

The interplay of numbers have always been a little mysterious for me, although Hebrew Gematria as well as the English equivalent have served to bring to light certain, otherwise, concealed truths.

I've shared many of my idea's in relation to God with different occultic schools of thought and the one resounding response has been that of confusion... I wish i understood the hidden dynamics of the universe in their entirety but realize that sometimes the truth isn't meant to be known.

Numbers are everything and while i am only a vessel i cannot help but feel righteous with the idea's presented to me over time. There is so much uncertainty and confusion abounding - in times like those i take refuge in the shadow of the Most High... It's good advice.

Peace

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

reply to post by Revealation

I agree with you that there is such a thing as "evil."
Christ gave humanity the Lords Prayer and the last line is "deliver us from evil."
I don't think Christ lies.

Absolutely Christ does not lie.
The point of this thread was to address the Anti-Christ. The "evil" is the systems of iniquity we have built up around us through the "Anti-Christ" within us all.
God did not create evil, Man did by judging each other rather than loving each other.

With Love,
Your Brother

This reply is for IAMIAM,

Was there an angel named Lucifer? And did he fall from grace and was banished from heaven? Why did he fall?
What is his name now? Does he have more than one name? Where is he now? What is his destiny? And, what is his purpose at this time, and where does he dwell at the moment? Does he have an end?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Tell me, what do you have to say about this part of scripture on what Jesus is saying to His disciples?

With pleasure my friend.

5Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?"

6Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
Oneness with the Father
7"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him."

9Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

This is what I have been saying all along. Christ is the way, follow him. This does not mean worship him. This means to do as he did. What did Christ do? He loved everyone as one family, all Children of God.

This is supported by the fact that when he was asked how one entered the Kingdom of Heaven, he replied: Loving God with all you being, and your neighbor as yourself. God is your being, and your neighbors being, thus love one another.

Imagine how much healing we could do and what kind of world we could create if we just did what Christ said to do. He is the King, his way is the way, we must do what he did. Worshipping him is making an idol out of him. He never said to idolise him. He was humble. He was quiet. When he did his works, he asked the people not to tell. We must be loving like Christ.

It is the only way. We are all children of God.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

This reply is for IAMIAM,

Was there an angel named Lucifer? And did he fall from grace and was banished from heaven? Why did he fall?
What is his name now? Does he have more than one name? Where is he now? What is his destiny? And, what is his purpose at this time, and where does he dwell at the moment? Does he have an end?

Lucifer is the name of the morning star, Venus. It is only mentioned one time in the Bible and that is in regard to the King of Babylon. The King of Babylon was a cruel and vicious leader who oppressed his people and the nations he conquered. For his cruelty he was thrown down when the first Babylonian Empire collapsed. This is not some super beast Satan. It is just a cruel and vicious King. Granted, being cruel and vicious could be said to be in opposition to Gods nature, and thus it is a symbolic battle between God and Satan, but Satan is not strictly limited to one person. Satan is the force within us all that seeks to oppress another rather than love and respect each other.

Much has been made of the name Lucifer, but it is a descriptive label of a dead Babylonian King.

When ever a people suffer under cruelty and oppression, they rise up and their combined efforts throw down their oppressors. This is the will of God in action. He wants us all to be free, and we have been building to it since the dawn of Man.

Watch Egypt. The spirit of love and peace is on the march. Man WILL be free.

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 10-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

If that truth is a fundamental building block that enables a multicultural planet of men to live compatibly and peacefully together in happiness and harmony and you reject it out of hand...because you fear only for yourself,

You are... you are...an anchor.

Define truth.
Is it what you believe?
Is it what your neighbor believes?
Is it the Christian/Jewish/Muslim/Atheist/Hindu/Buddhist/etc. truth ?
Is IAMIAM the bearer of the truth?
Am I?

The truth cannot be defined, because anyone that says it can is inherently wrong.

There are "truths" that can be known but the belief of "one great truth" is the greatest BS perpetrated by man on ourselves.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible
Am I?

Yes you are my friend. You are the bearer of truth. Your truth is as valid as anyone elses. We all bear the truth in this world. We all speak for God. God is within you and he speaks through you. When you hurt, I will listen. When you need, I will listen. When you are afraid, I will listen. I kneel before your truth.

What I am bringing is one truth whereby all truths can find cohesion. You are a child of God and so is everyone else. Thus, we must listen to one another and help one another. This is my truth. It is not a truth of oppression. My truth is that I am YOUR servant.

In no way am I trying to silence YOUR truth. I am simply sharing the truth I have, the truth that will bring us together. The truth that will raise all to equal ground. The truth that will bring life to everyone's truth.

This is the truth that Christ taught. This is the truth that Christ died to demonstrate. This is the truth that lives on in his spirit.

I am your servant. What is YOUR truth?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

With pleasure my friend.

Oneness with the Father

This is what I have been saying all along. Christ is the way, follow him. This does not mean worship him. This means to do as he did. What did Christ do? He loved everyone as one family, all Children of God.

This is supported by the fact that when he was asked how one entered the Kingdom of Heaven, he replied: Loving God with all you being, and your neighbor as yourself. God is your being, and your neighbors being, thus love one another.

Imagine how much healing we could do and what kind of world we could create if we just did what Christ said to do. He is the King, his way is the way, we must do what he did. Worshipping him is making an idol out of him. He never said to idolise him. He was humble. He was quiet. When he did his works, he asked the people not to tell. We must be loving like Christ.

It is the only way. We are all children of God.

With Love,

Your Brother

What does anoint mean:ceremonially confer divine or holy office upon (a priest or monarch) by smearing or rubbing with oil:a monarch ruling by divine right.

John 1:1-5 (New American Standard Bible)

John 1
The Deity of Jesus Christ
1(A)In the beginning was (B)the Word, and the Word was (C)with God, and (D)the Word was God.

2He was in the beginning with God.

3(E)All things came into being through Him, and apart from Him nothing came into being that has come into being.

4(F)In Him was life, and the life was (G)the Light of men.

5(H)The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness did not [a]comprehend it.

Has anyone in history ever worshiped their King? 1(A)In the beginning was (B)the Word, and the Word was (C)with God, and (D)the Word was God.
We worship God and as the above scripture indicates who was the word?
So who do we worship?
John 1:13-15 (New American Standard Bible)

13(A)who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.
The Word Made Flesh
14And (B)the Word (C)became flesh, and (D)dwelt among us, and (E)we saw His glory, glory as of the only begotten from the Father, full of (F)grace and (G)truth.

15John (H)testified about Him and cried out, saying, "This was He of whom I said, '(I)He who comes after me has a higher rank than I, (J)for He existed before me.'"

Revelation 1:4-6 (New American Standard Bible)

Message to the Seven Churches
4(A)John to (B)the seven churches that are in (C)Asia: (D)Grace to you and peace, from (E)Him who is and who was and who is to come, and from (F)the seven Spirits who are before His throne,

5and from Jesus Christ, (G)the faithful witness, the (H)firstborn of the dead, and the (I)ruler of the kings of the earth To Him who (J)loves us and released us from our sins by His blood--

6and He has made us to be a (K)kingdom, (L)priests to (M)His God and Father--(N)to Him be the glory and the dominion forever and ever. Amen.

So what you have stated is contradictory to scripture.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

If we could follow all of Christ teachings we would be perfect but we are not . You need to grasp the real Jesus and get off this give up you can't be saved kick . I think I see another Antichrist in you .

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

What does anoint mean:ceremonially confer divine or holy office upon (a priest or monarch) by smearing or rubbing with oil:a monarch ruling by divine right.

There is no higher office than to live. God has anointed us all at birth to be Kings of our domain.

We worship God and as the above scripture indicates who was the word?

I AM

So who do we worship?

God

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Noncompatible

the truth is love my friend. how can we prove that love is the undeniable truth? because think about it what would it be like if everyone loved everyone. what would happen if we all simply loved and accepted one another? HOW AMAZING WOULD THAT BE?

we are our brother's keepers whether we choose to be or not. it is fact what you do to one of your brethren you do to yourself. it just the truth and can be proven and more so it cannot be disproved. so the more you hate your brother the more you hate yourself. that is what's wrong with this current system. it is based on a theory that you can actually be selfish and get away with it, but you cannot for by making your brother suffer you in turn will suffer next to him. if you set it your mission to help your brother you in return will be helped. this is what we believe in. this is the truth we yearn for. we yearn to make the world better.

so believing in the truth is to take the challenge. the challenge is to be a light, and to teach others how to be their own light. cause it's gotten pretty dark in the last decade, but it is always darkest before the dawn. make the lives of others better by existing. be the happy, loving, beautiful person that HE created you to be. it's that simple

BE YOU

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by XtraTL

I found something that is a very intresting read ...40 page pdf file ..a bit of advertizment

but the contex is well worth the read ....peace link and a short snip www.vaticandesignexposed.com...

According to the American Great Seal, there is a veiled message in Latin, that indeed, tells anyone
who is interested enough to listen, that America was very much ordained for a specific purpose.
You can not excuse yourself by saying, you have never read it. It’s on the back of every American
one dollar bill, above and below the Great Pyramid. It reads, Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum
— which means, to announce the conception (or birth of) the New World Order.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by IAMIAM

If we could follow all of Christ teachings we would be perfect but we are not . You need to grasp the real Jesus and get off this give up you can't be saved kick . I think I see another Antichrist in you .

I apologize to IAMIAM, I got mixed up with this post above. I read as though it was coming from IAMIAM, and it's NOT. It's from SimonPeter to IAMIAM.

As for IAMIAM, I will go through each verse in scripture and explain the meaning.

Again I apologize for mixing up the replies.

edit on 10-2-2011 by hawaii50th because: To Crrect A Mess

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join