It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 36
<< 33  34  35   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2012 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
Who is their God and how have I mocked his name?

Maybe I am confused here. It seems that you are mocking God by having your screen name as it is right now. Didn't you even elude to mocking the name of God a couple of posts back? If not, then I apologize. If so, I stand firm on what I said.
edit on 2/18/2012 by NoSoup4U because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:15 AM
link   
Ok,but do you think Islam could be a continuation of Christ's teaching??quranicverse99.tripod.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoSoup4U

Who is their God and how have I mocked his name?

Maybe I am confused here. It seems that you are mocking God by having your screen name as it is right now. Didn't you even elude to mocking the name of God a couple of posts back? If not, then I apologize. If so, I stand firm on what I said.
edit on 2/18/2012 by NoSoup4U because: (no reason given)

Who is the person who posts as "NoSoup4U"?

If you answer truthfully, are you mocking God?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Who is the person who posts as "NoSoup4U"?

If you answer truthfully, are you mocking God?

With Love,

Your Brother

I am who I am not I AM. So, I answered truthfully and there is no mocking going on. I do see the reasoning behind your question. Notice that I say "WHO" I am. The name "I AM" is used in Exodus.

Exodus 3:14 "And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you."

Do you see the difference that I have been trying to explain? "I AM" is a name that should not be used by anyone because it belongs to Yahweh alone.

AM in translated from the Hebrew word היה; pronounced as "hâyâh". The Strong's Dictionary defines "I AM" as the following:

H1961
היה
hâyâh
haw-yaw'
A primitive root (compare H1933); to exist, that is, be or become, come to pass (always emphatic, and not a mere copula or auxiliary): - beacon, X altogether, be (-come, accomplished, committed, like), break, cause, come (to pass), continue, do, faint, fall, + follow, happen, X have, last, pertain, quit (one-) self, require, X use.

I do know if you know Hebrew. However, I have been studying it for the past 3 years or so. The original text of the Old Testament was written in Hebrew. That is why I have been teaching myself Hebrew. I want to read the original text to get the true meaning. I feel that there has been a loss of meaning through translation of the text to other languages. I am merely suggesting that you think about what I am saying. I have read some of your posts on other topics. It seems as if you love God the Father. As a person that loves Yahweh, you should consider what I have been saying.

Till next time.....

posted on Feb, 19 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
When will people stop misconstruing the Bible with unneeded interpretation?
You'll know the anti-Christ he comes.
It's not the poor guy who was a little confused on the first page, and who you so grievously called the anti-Christ.
This is how Christians get a bad connotation...
Stop demonizing people...

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I am who I am not I AM. So, I answered truthfully and there is no mocking going on. I do see the reasoning behind your question. Notice that I say "WHO" I am. The name "I AM" is used in Exodus.

Now we are getting some where.

I have never said I am (points up) THAT I am.

I have always said I am who I am.

an intimate part of the whole.

within that which is within me.

I AM.

WORD

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

The anti-christ is Judas Iscariot of course....and he his coming back. Literally.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

So, I will get to the point then. Do you believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God, came in the flesh, was risen and has ascended to our Father God in Heaven?
edit on 2/20/2012 by NoSoup4U because: typo

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 09:34 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

So, I will get to the point then. Do you believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God, came in the flesh, was risen and has ascended to our Father God in Heaven

Yes.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

So, I will get to the point then. Do you believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God, came in the flesh, was risen and has ascended to our Father God in Heaven

Yes.

With Love,

Your Brother

That is great! I looked at some of your posts on other threads and was trying to figure out your angle with me. I understand now. I, also, believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God, came in the flesh, was risen and has ascended to our Father God in Heaven. The reason I asked is because I wanted to test the spirit. I am sure you know what i am talking about. You seem to be well versed in the bible and I look forward to continuing this discussion on topic now. Take care and God Bless!

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I have read 36 pages of fruitless debate. I was a part of that too. So, I share the blame here. I think we need to refocus on the subject though. Start from the beginning. To do that, lets see what the Bible says about the subject "Anti-Christ".

1 John 2:18-22

18Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

19They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would no doubt have continued with us: but they went out, that they might be made manifest that they were not all of us.

20But ye have an unction from the Holy One, and ye know all things.

21I have not written unto you because ye know not the truth, but because ye know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

22Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.

1 John 4:1-3
3And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2 John 7
7For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichristt.

Now we can identify an anti-christ. The Bible is very clear concerning this subject. Anyone who denies Christ came in the flesh is anti-christ. I want to bring to your attention the verse 1 John 2:19. John is specifically talking about people who were following and learning from the disciples, but they went astray to preach false teachings. Being that this is in the context of John explaining who is anti-christ; this gives us another clue as to how to identify anti-christs!

I believe this is a good point to start with and we can drill deeper into the subject as we go. Please, be respectful and act according to the way you know is correct. Thoughts, questions or complaints?

posted on Feb, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Moderators: I accidentally double-clicked the submit button and this was posted twice. Please remove this post. Thanks!
edit on 2/22/2012 by NoSoup4U because: accidental double post

posted on Oct, 5 2013 @ 12:42 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 33  34  35   >>

join