It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

That explains a lot and I should have asked you that right from the beginning.
The Jewish people are God's chosen ones, and the land of Israel all of "Canaan" was given to the Jews long ago, it is their promised land.
And if the United States turn their back on Israel than the U.S. is doomed.

That is also what I believe and that is also to be Christian

???? what. the jews abandoned God. the Jews turned their back on the almighty and it is because they were not faithful they lost their promise. a covenant is the same as a contract, meaning if entity (A) does such and such then entity (B) will follow through with such and such.

if entity(A) does not then they will not get what entity(B) was providing.

the jews disobeyed and were not true to the orders of the almighty, so God gave the rest of us a chance. He then gave us an example to follow so we would know how to receive his gift... be as christ was, receive eternal life.

[edit to add]
well if you would like Jesus was the fulfillment of the first covenant with the jews, he was their king, which is what he promised the jews.

the idea of israel in todays day and age is a spiritual one. it is a spiritual body of those who are in fact Christians. just cause you go to church and call yourself a christian doesn't mean you are one.

do not take his name in vain. don't talk the talk walk the walk. be what you call yourself.

oh BTW the "state of israel" is an abomination, because if they ever rebuild the temple and revert back to animal sacrificing.... they will be spitting in Gods face.
edit on 10-2-2011 by stuncrazy because: content

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
do you speak for all ? or just part of the whole ? have you never fell short of the glory ?

I speak for the I AM that is in us all my friend. I speak for the whole. Which is why I speak against those who would keep it divided against itself.

Have I fallen short of the glory?

Oh how I have!

And, I have stood face to face with every transgression I have ever done against another. I have felt the pain I inflicted on others as if it was the lashing of a whip on my hide. When I was confronted with what I had done, I wept for a week straight in my own self pity. Oh what a miserable wretch I had been. The only sin I had done in my life was judging others as unworthy of my love. You would be amazed how much pain that causes another. I almost took my own life to escape the torment. Instead I asked to be forgiven, and through the mercy of God, I was.

Since that day, I have been filled up with love for everyone. I carry the burden of knowing, feeling the suffering of our family all over the world. I do not delight in the conflicts, the hate, the senseless slaughter, it tears my heart out!

But, I know better now. Knowing who you are, once you truly know who you are at your core, you cannot help but love the whole human race. We are a confused and lost people. Not all mind you, but a great many have lost the understanding of who we are. We ARE God's children. When you judge another, you judge God himself. When you declare another unworthy of your love, you are declaring God unworthy of your love. This is truth, and I hope you never have to be confronted with it before you have made amends. I pray you do not have to face what I had faced. That is why I am telling you this. That is why I am trying to get you to see the light, the truth.

Call me a blasphemer and heed me not. I am only trying to prevent you from your own anguish when you find the truth out on your own.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

yes man is a very flawed being, well before the fall it was a different story...

Man is perfect...

We have just forgotten how to be what we are.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by Noncompatible
Am I?

Yes you are my friend. You are the bearer of truth. Your truth is as valid as anyone elses. We all bear the truth in this world. We all speak for God. God is within you and he speaks through you. When you hurt, I will listen. When you need, I will listen. When you are afraid, I will listen. I kneel before your truth.

What I am bringing is one truth whereby all truths can find cohesion. You are a child of God and so is everyone else. Thus, we must listen to one another and help one another. This is my truth. It is not a truth of oppression. My truth is that I am YOUR servant.

In no way am I trying to silence YOUR truth. I am simply sharing the truth I have, the truth that will bring us together. The truth that will raise all to equal ground. The truth that will bring life to everyone's truth.

This is the truth that Christ taught. This is the truth that Christ died to demonstrate. This is the truth that lives on in his spirit.

I am your servant. What is YOUR truth?

With Love,

Your Brother

Firstly, do not quote me out of context. Thank you.

Secondly, oops, you obviously forgot that I am a godless heathen. There are no deities, jesus and all other messianic god-men are simply an amalgam of tribal folktales and a mishmash of fireside myth.

Finally, you are not my brother. I have actual family that can refer to me that way and one lifelong friend that I am happy to have call me so.
I have asked you once before to desist. I will ask you once again, find another term of address when communicating with me thank you.

That is my truth.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

5Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?"

6Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
Oneness with the Father
7"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him."

8Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us."

9Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

This is truly a difficult piece of literary art to place into perspective pursuant to the vessel which penned it but i will give it a go... If i fade understand....

YOU are a SLAVE indebted to a being for forgiveness that he need not have! Not that he desires it but fancies it! It tickles his funny bone, makes him warm and fluffy. YOU and each and everyone one of you are GODS not the lower case 'g' that your God has instituted so that your growth can be monitored and delicately finessed to elicit precise control.

You have been groomed for domination by a FORCE which promises you liberation on the condition that you be a slave? A self pity mongering, "Oh please help me Father for i am wretched' ideology? The pact and oath has been made complete - i've seen it and now your souls are enslaved if only he coat you with ever glowing warmth and smile on you when you fall victim to his own force!

The bible is the epitome of wisdom but apparently most have forgotten just who Father is. I haven't forgotten, been there done that and am free - so long as Gods left hand man doesn't cripple or maim with their corrective and restraining FEAR! You see that is the formula to see the universe through the tiny lense of self. The vessel cannot contain the enormity of truth that exists to be experienced. You will wonder and you will awaken to a sense of is that all? Happily ever after, that's it? I can and WILL call it like i see it... My self is insignificant my MIND lives for ever.

The real deal is this, who among you is in so complete mastery of self that you can command the force of existence and non-existence itself? Would you cry another flood over a misappropriation of limitless power? Or would you give to humanity the POWER to create their own universes and be their own deities and write their own books and Shepard their own flocks? I love fear mongers enlightened one.... Fear after all is the beginning of my wisdom.

In closing, keep the FEAR to yourselves and we can enjoy each others company just fine...

edit on 10-2-2011 by Abovo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

What gives power to those words Jesus Christ?

Reptilians, the ones who stared religions, and sent him here.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible
Firstly, do not quote me out of context. Thank you.

Secondly, oops, you obviously forgot that I am a godless heathen. There are no deities, jesus and all other messianic god-men are simply an amalgam of tribal folktales and a mishmash of fireside myth.

Finally, you are not my brother. I have actual family that can refer to me that way and one lifelong friend that I am happy to have call me so.
I have asked you once before to desist. I will ask you once again, find another term of address when communicating with me thank you.

That is my truth.

As you wish.

If that is your truth, you have your reasons for having it. I hope one day life is kinder to you, that you will see a truth which brings you more peace, joy, and love for all.

Be well

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

Thanks for that link ...All roads lead to the little horn beast called Rome ....Freemasonry was a invention of the Jesuits who are a creation of the Roman Catholic Church.... peace
1929 is a very intresting year ...the corner stone for Nicholas Roerich's museum was laid ...also In 1929, the Fascist Party in Italy tightened its control. National education policy took a major step towards being completely taken over by the agenda of indoctrination.[13] In that year, the Fascist government took control of the authorization of all textbooks, all secondary school teachers were required to take an oath of loyalty to Fascism, and children began to be taught that they owed the same loyalty to Fascism as they did to God.[13] On February 11, Mussolini signed the Lateran Treaty, making Vatican City a sovereign state ....en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy

That explains a lot and I should have asked you that right from the beginning.
The Jewish people are God's chosen ones, and the land of Israel all of "Canaan" was given to the Jews long ago, it is their promised land.
And if the United States turn their back on Israel than the U.S. is doomed.

That is also what I believe and that is also to be Christian

???? what. the jews abandoned God. the Jews turned their back on the almighty and it is because they were not faithful they lost their promise. a covenant is the same as a contract, meaning if entity (A) does such and such then entity (B) will follow through with such and such.

if entity(A) does not then they will not get what entity(B) was providing.

the jews disobeyed and were not true to the orders of the almighty, so God gave the rest of us a chance. He then gave us an example to follow so we would know how to receive his gift... be as christ was, receive eternal life.

[edit to add]
well if you would like Jesus was the fulfillment of the first covenant with the jews, he was their king, which is what he promised the jews.

the idea of israel in todays day and age is a spiritual one. it is a spiritual body of those who are in fact Christians. just cause you go to church and call yourself a christian doesn't mean you are one.

do not take his name in vain. don't talk the talk walk the walk. be what you call yourself.

oh BTW the "state of israel" is an abomination, because if they ever rebuild the temple and revert back to animal sacrificing.... they will be spitting in Gods face.
edit on 10-2-2011 by stuncrazy because: content

An ideology like that is what caused the persecution of the Jews and the holocaust. God never breaks a promise and he never breaks a covenant. He does discipline though, and that is why the Jews had become slaves to the Egyptians and throughout their history after that. If you are truly a Christian you should know that. Study the old testament, it gives an accurate account of how the Jews were in good standing with God, and how through the ages they fell many times and always regained favor with God when they repented of their sins.
It was written by their own prophets how they would reject God and fall into the hands of their enemies. This was how God would discipline them throughout the ages, but He never broke His promise and His covenant with them. God's promise the Jews the land of Canaan Judah through Abraham the father of all Jews. There will come a day when the Jewish people will know their Messiah. Yes they are still waiting for their Messiah to come and He will. But before that Revelation 7:4 & Revelation 14:1 144,000 will come to know that Jesus is their Messiah and in those time they will go out to preach the good news to many and they will come to know that Jesus was and is their true Messiah. This is what will be known as the end of days, and to Christians as the end times which we are already in and have been since the Jews have returned to their promised land Israel in 1948. Read this in Jeremiah 30:1-10 The Time Of Jacob's Trouble, Deliverance from Captivity Promised.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

that's cool brother... I didn't know your way, but I understand it.

I seen the Force in the light and I see it all around, good people being trampled on and in need of the justice of the Force. this battle is real time though my friend and I have heart for what you must have experienced.. but on the other hand I have taken to the sword of the light and the truth... for would you just show love to a would be attacker or someone who has no knowledge of the Force ? I am a defender of the Force... and slay injustice in my Republic and wherever I may find it abroad with words of truth. Hence if I see injustice in the streets and one is unable to defend or protect themselves I will not turn a blind eye as you should not !

you should not be claiming others are of a lesser wisdom and other comments I have seen, you should also not be questioning your fellows faith in the Force or directing them in your personal way... You should direct your energy to bringing justice to an unjust world, where lack of understanding or outright denial of your love or even giving it to others is happening. You should be denying the blind ignorance with the sword of/and words of truth.

but that's just me... I love the Earth and all that is in it... my force is directed elsewhere than upon my brothers and sister of the force.

may the Force be with you !

edit on 2/10/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

There is evidence that The Templar's are where Freemasonry originated from. The Rosicrucian branch in Scotland, they apparently went into hiding because of the persecution by the Roman Catholic Church.
I once asked a priest, who are the Masons and he had told me that they were the enemy of the Roman Catholic Church, I had asked him this question back in around 1990.
If you can it's very interesting to watch the first and second documentaries

The New Atlantis
video.google.com...#

Riddles In Stone
video.google.com...=-3924304351562745462

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

that's cool brother... I didn't know your way, but I understand it.

I seen the Force in the light and I see it all around, good people being trampled on and in need of the justice of the Force. this battle is real time though my friend and I have heart for what you must have experienced.. but on the other hand I have taken to the sword of the light and the truth... for would you just show love to a would be attacker or someone who has no knowledge of the Force ? I am a defender of the Force and justice in my Republic and where ever I may find it abroad. Hence if I see injustice in the streets and one is unable to defend or protect themselves I will not turn a blind eye as you should not !

My friend, to give your life so that another would not be harmed is noble. To stand between an attacker and his victim and reason to him with love, is noble. To take the path of the vigilante, is to become the avenger, a path which leads to becoming the oppressor. If that is your way, you are welcome to it. I will tell you this though, all those you harm while thinking you are doing good, will have their vengence on your soul.

Even the attacker is a child of God. He just does not know it. He carries his own burden which has brought him to his place. You do not see it, but if you love him, he will share it with you.

Travel any path you desire. I will not stop you. I do have a duty as your Brother, your friend, to tell you when you are endangering yourself. It is not to instill fear in you, but to bring you closer to the love you do not understand.

you should not be claiming others are of a lesser wisdom and other comments I have seen, you should also not be questioning your fellows faith in the Force or directing them in your personal way... You should direct your energy to bringing justice in an injust world, and denying the blind ignorance with the sword of your word of truth.

I do not learn from others my friend. I have one master. There is only one. Look within. You will not find star wars within you. Do not worry about justice. It is coming. It is the justice of God. All will be known to all soon enough. There will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.

but that's just me... I love this world and all that is in it... my force is directed elsewhere than upon my brothers and sister in the force.

may the Force be with you !

Then again, maybe I just misunderstand you. Perhaps the force is how you understand what I call God. If it brings you peace, love, and unconditional love for all, then may the force be with you!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   

reply to post by the2ofusr1

There is evidence that The Templar's are where Freemasonry originated from. The Rosicrucian branch in Scotland, they apparently went into hiding because of the persecution by the Roman Catholic Church.
I once asked a priest, who are the Masons and he had told me that they were the enemy of the Roman Catholic Church, I had asked him this question back in around 1990.
If you can it's very interesting to watch the first and second documentaries

The New Atlantis
video.google.com...#

Riddles In Stone
video.google.com...=-3924304351562745462

I like the videos! I frequently enjoy my self with fantastic movies to stoke the fire of imagination! I AM that fire, so i see my self, enjoying the creature comforts of bliss apart from the noise of this VERY tiny, small, baby world! Oh my dreams through their eyes are glorious! Guard your self luke don't fain to perceive my WILL something to be trifled with... TRUTH cannot nor shall it EVER be extinguished lest it lie in rocks, then shall those rocks CRY out.

Duty.... as portrayed in these is a grave thing... paduwan... I like your clarity... But beware VADER.. lest your clarity be reduced to simplistic praise singing,. Been there too

Tiger tiger burning bright....

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Is your God omnipresent or NOT?

The lesser can never be the greater.

Of Course.

Then how can you deny your Brothers and Sisters?
edit on 10-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

Now that I know you are Jewish I can understand where your coming from. Yes we are all brothers and sisters and that's because we are all God's creation. But when there are those that are brothers and sisters in Christ there is a slight difference being we have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as the Savior, and Messiah, of the whole world. He is the King of Kings.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

some weeped and whined when they crucified your personal Christ...

well I got angry, he was a good man

do not be selfish... give to others... and more importantly... exactly where it is needed most.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

some weeped and whined when they crucified your personal Christ...

well I got angry, he was a good man

do not be selfish... give to others... and more importantly... exactly where it is needed.

You are right.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abovo

5Thomas said to Him, "Lord, we do not know where You are going, how do we know the way?"

6Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
Oneness with the Father
7"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him."

8Philip said to Him, "Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us."

9Jesus said to him, "Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, 'Show us the Father'?

This is truly a difficult piece of literary art to place into perspective pursuant to the vessel which penned it but i will give it a go... If i fade understand....

YOU are a SLAVE indebted to a being for forgiveness that he need not have! Not that he desires it but fancies it! It tickles his funny bone, makes him warm and fluffy. YOU and each and everyone one of you are GODS not the lower case 'g' that your God has instituted so that your growth can be monitored and delicately finessed to elicit precise control.

You have been groomed for domination by a FORCE which promises you liberation on the condition that you be a slave? A self pity mongering, "Oh please help me Father for i am wretched' ideology? The pact and oath has been made complete - i've seen it and now your souls are enslaved if only he coat you with ever glowing warmth and smile on you when you fall victim to his own force!

The bible is the epitome of wisdom but apparently most have forgotten just who Father is. I haven't forgotten, been there done that and am free - so long as Gods left hand man doesn't cripple or maim with their corrective and restraining FEAR! You see that is the formula to see the universe through the tiny lense of self. The vessel cannot contain the enormity of truth that exists to be experienced. You will wonder and you will awaken to a sense of is that all? Happily ever after, that's it? I can and WILL call it like i see it... My self is insignificant my MIND lives for ever.

The real deal is this, who among you is in so complete mastery of self that you can command the force of existence and non-existence itself? Would you cry another flood over a misappropriation of limitless power? Or would you give to humanity the POWER to create their own universes and be their own deities and write their own books and Shepard their own flocks? I love fear mongers enlightened one.... Fear after all is the beginning of my wisdom.

In closing, keep the FEAR to yourselves and we can enjoy each others company just fine...

edit on 10-2-2011 by Abovo because: (no reason given)

What is there to fear?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Abovo

it seems to be the only way the Dark Side of the Force understands.. it only understands and comprehends in it's own ways.

but the Jedi code also instructs and is guided by the foundation of ethics, unlike some who translate too literally and not from different perspectives they take to the literal sword of death (an actual sword) the Jedi take to the sword which is their word/s and of truth.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Now that I know you are Jewish I can understand where your coming from. Yes we are all brothers and sisters and that's because we are all God's creation. But when there are those that are brothers and sisters in Christ there is a slight difference being we have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as the Savior, and Messiah, of the whole world. He is the King of Kings.

You know something, I just had an epiphany thanks to my jedi friend here. Let me put it to you this way, Christ is King and he is here making his rounds. If you have not seen him yet, perhaps you weren't invited to the party.

I am not Christ. You can keep the dusty words of dead prophets. Christ is waking people up and calling his lambs on his own. He needs no other shepherds. He IS the shepherd and his lambs know his voice.

I AM a Son of Man and a Son of God.

My Brothers and Sisters may call themselves what ever the master inside them so desires.

This new age is the age of freedom and Love.

Christ is the king and he trusted many to spread his message of Love. Many dropped the ball, and it is harvest time.

Revelations is the end of the book.

Welcome to the Age of Kings, of Prophets, and of Priests

Love one another!

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

The weakness of the VESSEL! That's why the bottom dropped out and spuged all over the place in a revolting disgraceful, 'cover thyself' situation. PUKE!

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join