It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
we have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as the Savior, and Messiah, of the whole world. He is the King of Kings.

And one more thing!!!

How arrogant can you be to think that you have the privledge to "accept" Christ. The man was the definition of true love, he gave his life as a testament to love, he endured pain and torment that would make you quiver in your boots, and you have the audacity to say "I accept Christ"?

Whhhaahahahahaha

Check yourself!

Christ is the King. You better start praying that he finds YOU worthy enough to accept.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic.Artifact
reply to post by Abovo

it seems to be the only way the Dark Side of the Force understands.. it only understands and comprehends in it's own ways.

but the Jedi code also instructs and is guided by the foundation of ethics, unlike some who translate too literally and not from different perspectives they take to the literal sword of death (an actual sword) the Jedi take to the sword which is their word/s and of truth.

Dude, drop that saber in some of that lebanese hash and LUKE will say '# it!' guaranteed mother superior. One is supposed to FLOW when they envoke the force.

Fear is the DARKside... That is how i make you obey!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy
ok but what does it mean to be christian...

quite literally it means (the Word is gracious)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Abovo
The weakness of the VESSEL! That's why the bottom dropped out and spuged all over the place in a revolting disgraceful, 'cover thyself' situation. PUKE!

Hey Bro, pass some of that New wine! and the blunt you lit on the jedi's sabre...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by hawaii50th
we have accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as the Savior, and Messiah, of the whole world. He is the King of Kings.

And one more thing!!!

How arrogant can you be to think that you have the privledge to "accept" Christ. The man was the definition of true love, he gave his life as a testament to love, he endured pain and torment that would make you quiver in your boots, and you have the audacity to say "I accept Christ"?

Whhhaahahahahaha

Check yourself!

Christ is the King. You better start praying that he finds YOU worthy enough to accept.

With Love,

Your Brother

I understand your confusion. Allow me to paraphrase.

'How SECURE can you be to believe that FREEDOM can exist without the plantation? '

Good question, possibly because YOUR GOD is the DEVIL!

I AM ALIVE [the dragon whips its tail!] The rest of the petty, is small compared to the GREATNESS thou shalt be!~ But for now cower under the moniker of LOVE.. Everything is GOLDEN. Love can KILL... Cheshek DO NOT roll the pathway of limitation like ENOCH.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   

The weakness of the VESSEL! That's why the bottom dropped out and spuged all over the place in a revolting disgraceful, 'cover thyself' situation. PUKE!

Hey Bro, pass some of that New wine! and the blunt you lit on the jedi's sabre...

YOU awoke! i'm lovin bro

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

YOU awoke! i'm lovin bro

SNAP cracklin mutha****** POP!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

that's it... do not deny the Force !

convert to Jediism today by repeating the words in my signature, then go out and get your Force trainer so you may join us guardians of Peace & Justice.

edit on 2/10/2011 by Cosmic.Artifact because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Insanity is FREEDOM.. So long 'self'!

lol

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible
Firstly, do not quote me out of context. Thank you.

Secondly, oops, you obviously forgot that I am a godless heathen. There are no deities, jesus and all other messianic god-men are simply an amalgam of tribal folktales and a mishmash of fireside myth.

Finally, you are not my brother. I have actual family that can refer to me that way and one lifelong friend that I am happy to have call me so.
I have asked you once before to desist. I will ask you once again, find another term of address when communicating with me thank you.

That is my truth.

As you wish.

If that is your truth, you have your reasons for having it. I hope one day life is kinder to you, that you will see a truth which brings you more peace, joy, and love for all.

Be well

Sorry to disappoint you, but I have a wonderful wife, 3 grown sons, 2 grandchildren, a successful business and all the peace and joy and love in my life that any man could wish for.

And all without a need or want of a deity, messiah or superstition.

Life is for living not for devoting, so many waste time on worrying about the hereafter they forget to enjoy the here and now and miss the only worthwhile thing life has to offer...the journey.

I will skid into the end of my life with a beer in one hand, a cigarette in the other and want no more than to say:

"Now that was a ride worth taking !"

There is no why to existence, there is only how, make your how count.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Insanity is FREEDOM.. So long 'self'!

lol

I agree

for what is the Word anyway... where would we be without the spoken word ?

heavy duty !

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

YOU awoke! i'm lovin bro

SNAP cracklin mutha****** POP!!!!!!!!!!!

Jesus! I'm aghast [covers mouth in amazement]

What sort of language have they taught you in that infernal fraternity of Sol? That God the Father is CAIN? The master builder who is GOD! The first PREDATOR who in his ignorance passed on to ALL the desire to CONQUER? In his INNOCENCE trifled with his brother over his MOTHERS love? His dad who loved farm animals?

lol

never mind.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Noncompatible
Sorry to disappoint you, but I have a wonderful wife, 3 grown sons, 2 grandchildren, a successful business and all the peace and joy and love in my life that any man could wish for.

And all without a need or want of a deity, messiah or superstition.

Life is for living not for devoting, so many waste time on worrying about the hereafter they forget to enjoy the here and now and miss the only worthwhile thing life has to offer...the journey.

I will skid into the end of my life with a beer in one hand, a cigarette in the other and want no more than to say:

"Now that was a ride worth taking !"

There is no why to existence, there is only how, make your how count.

Well if you are enjoying life, SHOW it my friend! Don't be so hard on people. Who knows, they just may learn to enjoy it from you!

As for me, time for a beer!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   

What sort of language have they taught you in that infernal fraternity of Sol? That God the Father is CAIN? The master builder who is GOD! The first PREDATOR who in his ignorance passed on to ALL the desire to CONQUER? In his INNOCENCE trifled with his brother over his MOTHERS love? His dad who loved farm animals?

lol

never mind.

This has been one hell of a thread my friend. Who'da thunk so much dragon slaying would be goin on?

Appropriately named no?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Jesus wept...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

lol

never mind.

This has been one hell of a thread my friend. Who'da thunk so much dragon slaying would be goin on?

Appropriately named no?

Man.. Bruce i the dragon.. The dragon hibernates, sometimes for aeons at atime until a chuck pops up.. Granted... once you been speared through the ass to gullet, raped your sister and killed by your best friend who is your brother, and sell your mentor out for money that has no meaning and then are confronted by the unreality of the system.. your mind tends to gooooooooo............ feel me?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   

that's it... do not deny the Force !

convert today by repeating the words in my signature, then go out and buy your Force trainer so you may join us in defending Justice.

Sorry Bro. The force is gonna have to wait for me. I am thinking something crazy is in the works. Something never before seen....

Tell ya later!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Man.. Bruce i the dragon.. The dragon hibernates, sometimes for aeons at atime until a chuck pops up.. Granted... once you been speared through the ass to gullet, raped your sister and killed by your best friend who is your brother, and sell your mentor out for money that has no meaning and then are confronted by the unreality of the system.. your mind tends to gooooooooo............ feel me?

I feel ya Bro, I feel ya indeed.

I am not done yet...

I may have to adjust the date on my Plan. Time seems to be a quickening again!

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Jesus! I'm aghast [covers mouth in amazement]

lol

never mind.

fate is not without a sense of irony... as Master Morpheus would say.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Consider the history of my words CAREFULLY. If i feel the deprivation of your limited humanity on my beam..,. I will accomodate you.. QUITE unexpectedly.. WE DO NOT JUDGE! Those of us that are Gods.

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join