It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
what is the "Anti-Christ"?

Christ brought a new doctrine to a world that was divided between judaism, mithraism, Roman Paganism, and many other small cults. Where as these other doctrines that were flourishing at the time were defining God as this or that, causing division based on cultural norms, and causing great iniquity based on ones compliance to the dominant doctrines and their ability to rise up the pyramidal structure of the Judaic Priesthood, or the Roman Bureaucracy, Christ taught something that threatened the whole false paradigm.

What Christ taught was equality. He taught that God was found within. He taught that we are ALL children of God. He taught that heaven is a state which loves and values all as equals. He showed the way to the Kingdom of God by living a life of humility and love. He judged NO MAN. He gave his life for all. He did not consider it beneath him to associate with prostitutes, thieves, and murderers. These were his friends and he showed them love and forgiveness. He did not hold himself up as self-righteous, he was righteous in action and word. He did not establish a church to separate himself from mankind, he was Man. He did not pursue worldly gain, but lived his life for future generations. He did not hate his enemies, he loved everyone. This was an obvious threat to those who preferred to exalt themselves above others, so he was put to death and in willingly going to his death, he gave his final teaching on love of ALL.

So, the Anti-Christ is not hard to find my friend. He has grown into one hell of a dragon. The Anti-Christ is anyone who does not accept Christ's doctrines. You can find him everywhere you look. He formed the Roman Catholic Church which stripped Man of his right of finding God within when they deified Christ. He lead the Crusades which slaughtered many thousands of people in the name of this false deity. He tortured many thousands more during the Inquisition. He pushes his faithful today to blow themselves up and fly into towers to destroy one another. He stands at the pulpit and fires up his followers to blow up abortion clinics. He denounces homosexuals and rejoices in their torment. He delights in oppressing the masses and offers many false idols to worship - money, fame, power, material distractions of every kind. He blinds his followers with the power of evil by making everything evil to them - Don't smoke marijuana, Don't grow your own food, Don't feed the homeless, Don't heal the sick without a license, Don't drink water without paying your taxes, Don't look at that man in the other country he is the enemy, Don't talk to that man he is evil. Follow ONLY ME!!!!!!!!!!

Are you a follower of the Anti-Christ? Do you attend his Churches? Do you worship at his altars? Do you cast judgements on your fellow Man? Do you look at the down trodden, the sinful, the lustful with an eye of contempt? Do you humble yourself before God and Man?

God is everywhere. He is within the very fabric of the Universe, he is the spirit of life within all living creatures, he is the goodness that is in all things, he is Almighty. Do you see him? Do you dare look at his magnificence all around you? Do you hear his voice from the beggar on the street? Do you hear his voice in the starving children in Africa? Do you hear his voice in the wailing mothers whose child we have killed in our senseless wars? Do you hear his voice the man we have imprisoned because it is too difficult to find what ails him and heal him? Do you hear his voice on the horizon saying look at me my children, behold I am everywhere, YOU CANNOT CONTAIN ME!!!

Or...

Do you turn a deaf ear because to hear him would shame you?
Do you turn a blind eye because to see him would astonish you?
Do you hide behind the walls of the systems that you have built up around you?
Do you cower in the dark fearing the light and the sin it exposes?

Where do you WORSHIP?

Is it in the light of day before God and Man, or do you gather round the altars of your Divider, your Deceiver, your Oppressor, your LIAR?

Behold the lord your God IS EVERYWHERE!

He is the light that chases away the dark, you cannot hide. He is there with you when you sleep. He is there with you when you eat. He is there with you when you love. He is there with you when you hate. He is there with you when JUDGE, and when you Judge you judge him, and in like manner shall he judge you!

The God you follow is nothing if it is not all.
The God you follow is nothing if it is not Everything.
The God you follow is nothing if it is not Everywhere.
The God you follow is nothing if it is not Loving, for to hate would be a self hating God.

The lesser cannot BE the Greater.

Who do you serve?

A Man cannot serve two Masters. Do you serve God, or do you serve YOURSELF?

If you do not believe in God, good for you. Very few have demonstrated his existence with their own belief. Perhaps it is the unbeliever who shall be our hope in the new age. Perhaps logic and reason will be the light that pierces the darkness that has gripped our world. Perhaps, God does not want to exist in the mind of Man any more. Perhaps Man is to easily deceived. I too would be an Atheist, if only logic and reason could prove there was a tomorrow. I too would be an Atheist if only logic and reason could prove that I know everything there is to know. I too would be an Atheist if only logic and reason could explain away my undying love for the human race, when it has proven time and again it does not love itself. No the temple of the Atheist is not for me, for I KNOW God, and I am HIS servant.

The Anti-Christ has long risen. He is within you. Cast him out.

Judge not, Love all, Be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 8-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
i think the last anti-christ is mubarak something wil happen later on with him that will determine that he is the last antichrist

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntoast
i think the last anti-christ is mubarak something wil happen later on with him that will determine that he is the last antichrist

No Mubarak is not the last Anti-Christ. You have just proven he resides within you.

You cannot judge without judging God. If you must judge, let it be love and compassion.

Cast him out.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

The Anti-Christ is anyone who does not accept Christ's doctrines. You can find him everywhere you look. He formed the Roman Catholic Church which stripped Man of his right of finding God within when they deified Christ.

I would call that the False Prophet of the Book of Revelation. I would call the Anti-Christ the spirit of scientism. I would call the Whore of Babylon the spirit of pathological consumerism and greed. They all kind 0f compliment each other and feed into each other.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Actually I can't really find anything wrong with your philosophy.

Metaphorically it works out great.

Most people don't realize that the technical definition of "God" is "Everything".

You have definitely done your research on the subject.

I didn't see it mentioned, but metaphorically I think the best explanation for the "Beast" would be our "System". Our imperialist and violent system.

I like studying old religious texts because there is a lot to gain from them. Of course, we always have differences in translations, and we have to pay close attention to semantics and definitions.

A lot of things get "lost in translation".
I think there is a resurgence of scholarly academics though, and old knowledge is being looked at closer than ever with new eyes.

Aliens ( aka Angels / Demons) have to fit somewhere in here too.
How they fit in? I'm not sure. But the truth behind them will make much more light of our situation on Earth that's for sure, whatever it may be.

Anyways, always a fun subject to discuss.

edit on 8-2-2011 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I have issues believing an Antichrist will ever pop up...

Theres already litterally hundreds of Anti christ type people all over the world. Narrowing it down to a single person or entity is futile...

All everyone is waiting for is the next big dictator, he'll be labeled "antichrist" just like a bunch before him...

and so on and so on...

Theres so much hype on this subject that people will reach for anything. Almost as if the return of said "antichrist" is more anticipated then the return of Christ....neither of which will ever happen (IMO)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
I would call that the False Prophet of the Book of Revelation. I would call the Anti-Christ the spirit of scientism. I would call the Whore of Babylon the spirit of pathological consumerism and greed. They all kind 0f compliment each other and feed into each other.

Casting judgements is easy my friend. To love and to forgive, that is the hard road to take. If you take the road of love and forgiveness, then nothing will stand that is evil. To do so, you must not judge, simply love. Consumerism and greed and only by-products of an unloving society which we have created. The Anti-Christ lies in our own judgements of each other.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
I would call the Anti-Christ the spirit of scientism.

I disagree.

Good = Light / Knowledge of Truth

Bad = Ignorance / Darkness

When used for Good, Science can enlighten us to the reality around us.

When used for Bad, Science can chain us in a technological nightmare.

Science is a Tool. It can be used for anything.
It all depends on the person wielding the tool, will they use it for good or evil?

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
The Bible and the Bible alone are used to identify the Antichrist power. The little horn power of Daniel 7 with its twelve clear identifying features points to the only one who can qualify as Antichrist. amazingdiscoveries.tv... This is the best description of the identity of the anti-Christ I have come across yet ....peace

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Thank you for your post! I think it is more important to find God inside yourself, instead of looking for an anti-christ, and then to realize that small piece of God that is in you, is in everyone else, and every plant, and animal. Puts things in perspective eh? Love and Peace

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Akragon

Theres already litterally hundreds of Anti christ type people all over the world. Narrowing it down to a single person or entity is futile...

The Bible clearly states that there will be "many anti-christs", which is a metaphor basically.

It is obscure terminology that uses Context to denote it's meaning.

The context points directly towards it meaning negative. Where the terminology of "Christ" would denote positive.

In modern times, we would probably use more basic terminology for this metaphor.

Example :

There is the "Good" and there will be many "anti-goods".
Generic I know but I am just trying to help you make sense of the terminology employed here.

Most people think the word describes a singular person. It doesn't. It describes all of human kind, our "negative sides".

link   

link   

All everyone is waiting for is the next big dictator, he'll be labeled "antichrist" just like a bunch before him...

and so on and so on...

Theres so much hype on this subject that people will reach for anything. Almost as if the return of said "antichrist" is more anticipated then the return of Christ....neither of which will ever happen (IMO)

It is easy to point the finger my friend. To look for the big bad Beast that will rule the world. Truth is, he already does and he does so through each and everyone of us who judges another.

Satan is the adversary of God. It is that part of us that judges good from evil. There is no evil. God is everything, and he is all Good. It is our own judgements which have brought evil into this world. Our judgements have grown to where we do not even trust our neighbors any more.

It is difficult to do, but we must get past our judgements. This is a paradise we live in. We have an infinite number of expressions of God within the human race. It is not our place to judge, but to love all.

If we love all, the systems which enslave us will crumble.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by CholmondleyWarner

"God" isn't a being or a couple letters, God is everything that is, Creator of all that is. "God" is just the three letters that humanity chose to name all that is.
edit on 8-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-2-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by CholmondleyWarner
Dog is god backwards therefore since my dog is backwards, since a incident with a speeding Volkswagon, he must be the antichrist!!!
Ohmy god, or antichrist, or Rover (my dog) I judged the driver of the speeding Volkswagon when I gave him a polite smack around the head for hurting my dog, the antichrist...
It all makes sense...NOT!

What doesn't make sense my friend? I will help make it clear if you sincerely want to know.

How do you feel when others judge you?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Science is not scientism. Scientism is what you get when you make a belief-system out of essential science.

edit on 8-2-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 8 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Consumerism and greed and only by-products of an unloving society which we have created.

Do you mean, consumerism and greed are only by-products of an unloving society which we have created?

link   

and so on and so on...

It is easy to point the finger my friend. To look for the big bad Beast that will rule the world. Truth is, he already does and he does so through each and everyone of us who judges another.

Satan is the adversary of God. It is that part of us that judges good from evil. There is no evil. God is everything, and he is all Good. It is our own judgements which have brought evil into this world. Our judgements have grown to where we do not even trust our neighbors any more.

It is difficult to do, but we must get past our judgements. This is a paradise we live in. We have an infinite number of expressions of God within the human race. It is not our place to judge, but to love all.

If we love all, the systems which enslave us will crumble.

With Love,

Your Brother

The problem is, we do love all the systems that enslave us..........generally people love the things they buy. We're locked into a system where we issolate ourselves from the world on a daily basis.

You've said on numerous posts that this and that will crumble or "be tossed into the pit"... How do you think this will happen? People love their TV's and cars, their bluerays and PS3 etc etc....

Do you really think some event will happen where people will just have no need for these things anymore....no interest in getting the biggest and the best of what they want?

Unfortunatly my friend i believe the human race as a whole has alot of growing to do before anything even remotely similar to this occurs... (IMO) im 32 and it won't happen in my lifetime..

link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
The Bible and the Bible alone are used to identify the Antichrist power. The little horn power of Daniel 7 with its twelve clear identifying features points to the only one who can qualify as Antichrist. amazingdiscoveries.tv... This is the best description of the identity of the anti-Christ I have come across yet ....peace

Are you telling me you follow all of Christs teachings?

Do you love everyone?
Do you refuse to pass judgement on anyone?
Do you love even your enemies?

or

Do you have a little anti-christ within you?

In the Garden of Eden, Eve pointed the finger first, then Adam pointed the finger, and we have pointing the finger at the serpent ever since. The time for finger pointing is over. You are responsible for what YOU do.

Do you follow Christs teachings?

With Love,

Your Brother

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join