It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rise of the Anti-Christ

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by the2ofusr1
reply to post by XtraTL

I found something that is a very intresting read ...40 page pdf file ..a bit of advertizment

but the contex is well worth the read ....peace link and a short snip www.vaticandesignexposed.com...

According to the American Great Seal, there is a veiled message in Latin, that indeed, tells anyone
who is interested enough to listen, that America was very much ordained for a specific purpose.
You can not excuse yourself by saying, you have never read it. It’s on the back of every American
one dollar bill, above and below the Great Pyramid. It reads, Annuit Coeptis Novus Ordo Seclorum
— which means, to announce the conception (or birth of) the New World Order.

Yes, this is apparently a Freemason agenda, and the Catholic church supposedly is a part of it. It is said that Masonry infiltrated the Catholic Church long ago, and there were two priest that wanted to expose this agenda, but they mysteriously died before they could speak out about it.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th
Of course, a typical answer when the truth is shown to you. A denier of scripture, and truth. You deny the true meaning of Christ and this is blasphemy. You water down the Word to suit your own agenda. Satan is the father of lies, and deceit and confusion. Woe to the man that changes the Word of God.
None of us are perfect, that's why Christ came to save us, so that we can receive His forgiveness, this is why He died on the cross, He took all the sins of the world upon Himself. He is the new covenant for Jew and Gentile.
You defile the name of Christ, this is a huge sin, you also grieve the Holy Spirit which is an unforgivable sin,
May God have mercy on your soul.

I do not take pleasure in telling you this, but the truth must be said, and God's Word Lives Forever.

Amen

You my friend are acting like the Pharisees. Would you be the one calling HIM Blasphemer and calling for his death for the words he said?

Then why do you crucify me for saying the same words Christ said? Is his word true to you or not?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by the2ofusr1

Here is a part of a 3 part documentary this is the third part "Eye of the Phoenix."

video.google.com...#

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Of course, a typical answer when the truth is shown to you. A denier of scripture, and truth. You deny the true meaning of Christ and this is blasphemy. You water down the Word to suit your own agenda. Satan is the father of lies, and deceit and confusion. Woe to the man that changes the Word of God.
None of us are perfect, that's why Christ came to save us, so that we can receive His forgiveness, this is why He died on the cross, He took all the sins of the world upon Himself. He is the new covenant for Jew and Gentile.
You defile the name of Christ, this is a huge sin, you also grieve the Holy Spirit which is an unforgivable sin,
May God have mercy on your soul.

I do not take pleasure in telling you this, but the truth must be said, and God's Word Lives Forever.

Amen

You my friend are acting like the Pharisees. Would you be the one calling HIM Blasphemer and calling for his death for the words he said?

Then why do you crucify me for saying the same words Christ said? Is his word true to you or not?

With Love,

Your Brother

Your hopeless, you can go on and on with your twisted words that are meaningless and continue to spread false teachings and false doctrines, your not the first and you won't be the last.
You wanted scripture with proof, and that's what I gave you, but you assumed that I was just shooting my mouth off. Now your backed into a corner and you don't know how to get out of it, your lies have been exposed, and now you stand naked before everyone, fully exposed.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Your hopeless, you can go on and on with your twisted words that are meaningless and continue to spread false teachings and false doctrines, your not the first and you won't be the last.
You wanted scripture with proof, and that's what I gave you, but you assumed that I was just shooting my mouth off. Now your backed into a corner and you don't know how to get out of it, your lies have been exposed, and now you stand naked before everyone, fully exposed.

You my friend are lost in a sea of delusion. You claim to believe in an Omnipresent God, but cannot see him in ALL. You claim to believe and have faith in God's word, but not enough to live it. You claim to be a follower of Christ, yet won't dare tread down his path that he made for you.

You sir, are a hypocrite and I do not know who you are.

With Love,

Your Brother
edit on 10-2-2011 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by hawaii50th

can i ask you a question as to i am unclear of this so far from your comments on this thread...

can you explain your basic beliefs of what it means to be christian or "a follower of christ"?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by IAMIAM

If we could follow all of Christ teachings we would be perfect but we are not . You need to grasp the real Jesus and get off this give up you can't be saved kick . I think I see another Antichrist in you .

You can follow Christ teachings if you wanted to. Stop making excuses and keep the commandments!

43Ye have heard that it hath been said, Thou shalt love thy neighbour, and hate thine enemy. 44But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you; 45That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust. 46For if ye love them which love you, what reward have ye? do not even the publicans the same? 47And if ye salute your brethren only, what do ye more than others? do not even the publicans so? 48Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Your interpretation of scripture is off.
The word of God Is Christ, the Word of God became flesh, Jesus Christ is the Word of God. God manifested Himself in the flesh through the virgin birth. God and Jesus are the same so is the Holy Spirit, and yet they are three. This is the mystery of God.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

The word of God Is Christ, the Word of God became flesh, Jesus Christ is the Word of God. God manifested Himself in the flesh through the virgin birth. God and Jesus are the same so is the Holy Spirit, and yet they are three. This is the mystery of God.

Is your God omnipresent or NOT?

The lesser can never be the greater.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stuncrazy

can i ask you a question as to i am unclear of this so far from your comments on this thread...

can you explain your basic beliefs of what it means to be christian or "a follower of christ"?

To be a follower of Christ, first you have to accept the fact that Christ died on the cross for all of our sins, so that every man woman and child on this earth can have salvation. To be forgiven of our sins.
Than you have to admit that you are a sinner and accept Jesus Christ into your heart and ask Him to be your Lord and Savior.
This is part of the process in becoming a Christian. As a Christian we worship God the Father, Jesus Christ the only Son of the Father, and the Holy Spirit of God.
This is where the term the Holy Trinity comes from.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Of Course.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

Are you Jewish??

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Of Course.

Then how can you deny your Brothers and Sisters?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Are you Jewish??

I am Man.

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Are you Jewish??

I am Man.

That explains a lot and I should have asked you that right from the beginning.
The Jewish people are God's chosen ones, and the land of Israel all of "Canaan" was given to the Jews long ago, it is their promised land.
And if the United States turn their back on Israel than the U.S. is doomed.

That is also what I believe and that is also to be Christian

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Of Course.

Then how can you deny your Brothers and Sisters?
do you speak for all ? or just part of the whole ? have you never fell short of the glory ?

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

That explains a lot and I should have asked you that right from the beginning.
The Jewish people are God's chosen ones, and the land of Israel all of "Canaan" was given to the Jews long ago, it is their promised land.
And if the United States turn their back on Israel than the U.S. is doomed.

That is also what I believe and that is also to be Christian

This explains a lot. Perhaps I should have asked you this before hand. God does not choose between us, we do. If you remember, God is within us all, he is omnipresent.

Israel is not a place with borders, it is a promised land that is not to come until after mankind has returned to God's law. It is just another name for Earth. You keep your divisive rhetoric. You have been deceived and do not want the truth. You will know soon enough.

Keep the commandments.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Are you Jewish??

I am Man.

yes man is a very flawed being, well before the fall it was a different story...

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

ok but what does it mean to be christian. i mean what should your character be. how can you tell the difference between one who calls themselves christians, and those who ARE christians? it takes more than just SAYING you believe and SAYING you have faith and SAYING you are a follower of christ.

you have to look/act/think/talk like christ. our ultimate goal is to be a perfect example of what christ is, was and forever will be. we are in fact "representatives of christ".(2 Corinthians 5:20) we as his students should learn from the high teacher.

although yes, God sent his only begotten son. his son died to show us how to live, but it was the sin of man that killed him. he died so the spirit of God could enter and be apart of this world. so he could dwell within us. he is the way the life and the path. you put the scripture yourself.... what else could he mean other than to follow his lifestyle.

before he was man he was the word, the word of God is the law. the whole ministry of Jesus was love so the law of God is Love. so Christ is the embodiment of love. his ministry wasn't about the death it never was it was about the life. the life he lived and the things he did and his perfect character.

this is the good news. that he proved and showed once and for all that it is good to love. love is the way love is the path love is the life. love my friend love is the answer to everything.

to love is to know God

peace and love my friend,
stun

posted on Feb, 10 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

You my friend are lost in a sea of delusion. You claim to believe in an Omnipresent God, but cannot see him in ALL. You claim to believe and have faith in God's word, but not enough to live it. You claim to be a follower of Christ, yet won't dare tread down his path that he made for you.

You sir, are a hypocrite and I do not know who you are.

With Love,

Your Brother

Maybe he is from another star, where they have never heard of Christ before! [Mrs. Goody Two-Shoes is getting out of hand now] Regain yourself Christ follower! I follow no man or God. I might admire them GREATLY and share the same vision but i will not follow if i choose not to. AND there will be no consequences if i should not. There is so much light on this forum one must needs wear sunglasses to keep the cleverly concealed slavery from blinding another.

There are always other stars...

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join