It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 50
<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Reply to post by AstroBuzz

Thank you!

I will watch immediately

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

Totally not ignoring it and totally inconclusive. Unless Arit knows something we don't and can demonstrate. I find the Timing video to be worthless. Can't I.D. driver from it. But I understand it is just my eye. Not yours. Respectfully.........

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   
reply to post by easynow

I replied to this though I believe I replied to the wrong person. If 4 was created it was created. It still does not debunk Video 1 and video 2. Like I said I am not saying any of them are real, but I am saying debunk all of them and make sure the facts can stand. If it was the guy from 4 made that video I will say I would label 4 as a hoax not sure if he did for sure 100% but right now it still stands with me 1,2,4 not debunked

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish

Originally posted by ExCloud
reply to post by JPhish

Thank you very much and thats why I asked for the "envelope"(i guess its called) of both of the video clips and then he stopped talking to me.

My question was rhetorical.

I already checked the audio envelopes and they are not identical.

If they were identical, it would be conclusive proof they were edited and I wouldn't be defending these videos.

Thank you for doing this, its as i suspected.
Very much appreciated

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by roughycannon

If I were suspicious of anything, it would be that it is a bit of publicity for a film also. Somehow a lot does seem strange, filming inside a car, and then at the right time, focusing on a light that appears...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by zerotensor
reply to post by laymanskeptic

Not so fast... The effect you point-out could be due to the fact that the lights on the ground are flickering, as the high-intensity discharge lamps in almost all streetlights do. I have often noticed that the blurs of streetlights captured by a moving progressive-frame camera display exactly this sort of "dotted-line" appearance when blurred due to camera motion.

Here's a crop of a video-still created by taking my 720p camera outside and shaking it around while pointing it towards a streetlight.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e514eb500087.jpg[/atsimg]

I have considered what you mentioned above.

But in the photos I posted, notice that you can perceive a general "grilling" which ALL LINE UP horizontally. If these were all individual flickers as you say, then the individual flicker of each light source in the entire visible city must be flickering at the same frequency and at the exact same phase (meaning their waveforms all line up in perfect timing across the entire city), but that they would also have to be geographically located in a certain way so that these all line up geometrically on our screen in perfect horizontal alignment. Do you think that is the case? Should thousands of individual lights flickering at night with the exact same frequency, have their phases coincidentally line up geometrically, so that they will, by sheer chance, create the perfectly lined-up "grilling" we see in the photo?
edit on 4-2-2011 by laymanskeptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

Ok, let's see if this works. On the video of the 28.01.2010 from the Jerusalem Weather Station a bluish light comes in from the left/top and moves slowly down in a gently curve over a period of a couple of hours. Here are some of the screen shots I've taken for those who can't play the video.

Jerusalem Weather Station

edit on 4-2-2011 by BenCambell because: typos

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Hello Frater,

Yes sir. I am ex-Israeli now Canadian thus speak Hebrew. They use their real names in the movie (first names - Dor, Yuli, Michael) and the driver in the car video (Dor) is the same guy (visually also) as the kid in the school project. The voice also is very, very , very similar to the guy filming video 1 ("Shhewww... raita et ze?) -> Shewww, did you see it?

You can let it go.

Cheers and regards

arit

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by BenCambell

Um, that isn't the moon descending

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Arit? Do you have the fork we all seek. The magical fork that will put this ungodly potroast to rest? If so please produce said fork henceforth that I might catch up on Housewives. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Reply to post by AstroBuzz

Ok. I watched the video. How the heck did the person get that interpretation from the figures drawn?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

lighting n stuff

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

I see you have. Well that was f-ing amazing folks. I learned tons. I would like to help create or see created a possible live Linux distribution that has all the right packages so that someone like me can get up and running more quickly and participate more meaningfully and contribute more. Thanks especially to Mr. Mask...Unknown Comedian.....ATS you rock. I can say I was there when Arit buried it on page whatever the F. Cheers!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

He explains it in the description section below his video (on youtube)

I'm no expert so I can't verify anything he says but it sure is an interesting part of the analysis of the Jerusalem UFO video (red dots message).

edit on 4-2-2011 by AstroBuzz because: (sp)

link   
reply to post by arit_

Good theory prove to me the guy in video one is that guy and guy in front of him is also one of these people. Please do so.

Not saying guys in video 4 are not them. You see how much better video 4's quality is then the others. as I stated. Debunk video 1,2 is just not going to happen that easy. 4 if this is them could be debunked.

link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Outta his gourd, Lemon.Fresh. We have been haad. Hadit!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
well it seems MM despite numerous posts is still dodging his error regards the wall in vid 4 being the "exact same wall" as in vid one.
They are not he is wrong
the wall in vid 4 is curved the wall in vid one is flat, this is confirmed by independant vids from the two locations that have nothing to do with this case

mount scopus site of the 4th vid

curved wall

straight wall

Now taking that second vid with the straight wall can someone show me this parralax and point out where its missing in the 1st ufo vid ?
At 43 seconds you can see an almost identical view as is seen in the 1st ufo vid
including the wooded gully that makes the shadowed triange in the 1st ufo vid

MM posted that the fact that the wall is the exact same wall in vids 1 and 4 is proof that the background has been added to footage of the exact same wall. hes wrong and its not the first time hes been wrong here.

i cant see this paralax in the daytime vid from the same or very near location, when the cam pans everything goes one way or the other
edit on 4-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Here we go....www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
No. Seriously. Play this in the background now while reading as I have. I am free!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Hi,

Do you have the link to the video?

Thanks!

new topics

top topics

<< 47  48  49    51  52  53 >>

join