It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

I have to agree with ex-cloud. I really have been trying to keep up and participate to the best of my ability. I have read every page and I watched the whole thing, Debo. You are obviously extraordinarily skilled at what you do but I'll keep it short: It still seems to come down to 'good enough' and your ear. Which is a really good one. I like to think mine is too. So nay for me on the sound. You could I suppose isolate the wiggles and make big jpegs and upload them but I know you are sick of this #e.
I tried to check out SpiritualMystic on Youtube with his geometrical Hebrew but nothing yet. Here is what he has to say about it on his channel. Sends me running, frankly so I will read along with everyone else:

"This is an explanation of the video of the UFO over the Dome of the Rock in Jerusalem, Israel.
What is most interesting is the red dots that are at the end of this video.
The dots always appear in pairs. They allow me to cancel the camera movement. If a dot pair disappears for a moment, then it means next figure.
When connecting the red dots they form signs that I then traced for better viewing.
So what I did is: I canceled out the camera movement and drew the lines between the dots.
Explanation of the drawings.
What you see is the finger of God drawing on the invisible cloak of the firmament!
So God writes from behind the firmament on the firmament.
In the end of the video, he even signs the drawings. It is signed in mirror image in roman letters. You see that he writes in mirror image because He writes on top of the firmament and you look up from below.
What he writes symbolically is: I measured you, and I measured and I measured again to my divine standards (1st figure). Look how the geometric lineup of the fold is almost perfect and it is complete.
He repeats the first figure three times perfectly. He goes over it again and again, like repeating the word. That is what inspired me to say mene mene mene.
Then continues God in the same figure he says: I measured outside my area with another measure and another measure.
Then the next figure says: This is how you look. You do not fit in my measurement area and the figure is not consistent. That inspired me to say tekel.
Then the last figure says: I will disperse you to the ends of the earth and you will not be found any more. That is what inspired me to write upharsin
And then he wrote a hook (what does that mean?) and signed with letters JC in mirror:
Finally I think He pushed his whole face against the firmament on the last blob. In this video this moment is only three frames long. So I think that you can even see His face!
... (more info) "

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Thank you very much and thats why I asked for the "envelope"(i guess its called) of both of the video clips and then he stopped talking to me.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
reply to post by JPhish

Thank you very much and thats why I asked for the "envelope"(i guess its called) of both of the video clips and then he stopped talking to me.

My question was rhetorical.

I already checked the audio envelopes and they are not identical.

If they were identical, it would be conclusive proof they were edited and I wouldn't be defending these videos.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Thanks for doing the research I dont know how to check them or I would myself.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
Hey Mr Mask, is there any way you can edit a mistake in the original post, or ask a moderator to?

In the OP it says that the member "REALUFOCLIPS" posted this video, however that was just a copy of the original. It was actually the member named "Zezba9000" that posted this video. I was having an actual debate with "Zezba9000" about the issue, and "REALUFOCLIPS" was just plagiarizing the work of "Zezba9000" while insulting me.

Also, this video was a reply to the video above...

Just to clarify.
edit on 3-2-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

Sorry about that sir.

Leo fixed it. Thank the heavens for Mods who fix my mistakes.

My apologies go to the original creator/poster of sad clip.

PS- Just woke up and I'm slowly working my way to the end of this thread.

MM

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
...There was no more I went back and checked.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by gift0fpr0phecy
I'm making headlines...

Yeah and so are the hoaxers, especially #3 Full MSM coverage... awesome isn't it?
I wonder how this effects ad revenue at Google/Youtube?

But stuff like this getting so far will only encourage more..

We are DOOMED...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Qcuailon
reply to post by Mr Mask

It seems to me that there are so many people out here that wouldn't know the real thing if it was staring directly at them. Too many self-made experts without a clue here.

Welcome to ATS.

Thanks for your deep analysis.

MM

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
Can someone please post a link to the UTAH UFO sighting that has been referred to in this thread a few times. I know the link is in the thread somewhere, but am leaving to work and really wanted to show a worker the UTAH video

This was probably already answered-

But the Utah clip is the second clip in the OP of this thread.

MM

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
The car driver (visible in Video four is Dor Tibby, 18, Nes Ziona). Amateur filmmaker.
He can be seen also in his film here:
www.youtube.com...
The other two are Yuli and Michael while the videographer in the car is not mentioned.

Pretty simple hoax, altogether. Busted in a few days. Well done ATS.
Hoaxers, learn from the Drones. That's a hoax!

Cheers

arit (bemecollective)

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012

There is no evidence of a hoax. ZERO, NONE, ZIP.

you are believing in the toothfairy if you believe this is a HOAX

The audio is altered and reused with a very good showing of this by Debowilliams.

The perspective plain of the background in clips one and two, do not align with the proper laws of perspective as all things in the observable universe must do.

No witnesses has come forward even though the story has made mainstream.

Various mistakes in editing have been shown to you by members who work intimately with programs used to create CGI effects.

Sir...in all due respect- you would have to WORK FOR the Toothfairy to defend these clips without saying "there is some evidence here to show possible hoax".

MM

link   

The audio is altered and reused with a very good showing of this by Debowilliams.

The perspective plain of the background in clips one and two, do not align with the proper laws of perspective as all things in the observable universe must do.

Various mistakes in editing have been shown to you by members who work intimately with programs used to create CGI effects.

Sir...in all due respect- you would have to WORK FOR the Toothfairy to defend these clips without saying "there is some evidence here to show possible hoax".

MM

link   
Why, then are people always hoaxing with orbs of light?
If it is a High School hoax project why not just insert a cooling looking craft instead of a boring ball of light?

The light orb is the most common UFO seen in modern and ancient times. The activity of the one seen in Jerusalem matches the behavior of those seen and written about in other accounts. They pop in and out at lightning speed, defying gravity at the same time.

Curiosity seems to be the motivating force for their presence. It looked like it was casing the building from a far and was contemplating a closer look. It slowly approached the Dome of the Rock and looked around a bit. It seems like it felt detection by some one or some thing and freaked out, launching away at full speed. I think the other orbs were the ones that detected its presence and they tried to interact with it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

MM

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Try putting 28-01-2010 in the Jerusalem Weather Station, the same day but last year. Seems Jerusalem was visited by a strange light then, too. This one is even more exciting. Maybe a yearly recurring event.

www.02ws.com...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

It is possible that some of the videos are a hoax. As of right now I believe 1 and 2 to be real. This is imo till proven other wise. Everything that has been debunked can have their debunking debunked if you know what I mean.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by BenCambell

I can not get it to play or work could you post a screen shot?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TMFAP
Taken the location of the flash occurring is very famous, in the city and probably full of tourists and others - why nobody from the street has reported anything about it? It must have been a blinding light for those nearby.

One of the best points so far
Israel is under constant alert for attack.. A huge bright flash goes off around midnight in a famous Holy spot and no one stirs?

Uh huh...

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
One thing is sure...The only way for people to acknowledge and believe that UFOs and ET are out there and are visiting us, is if the governments will officially admit it. Humans have a very strong power of denial even when they are presented with the most astonishing facts and evidence. In fact, there are many people who will deny even a witnessed event.
I myself believe that the two videos filmed by the guys on the hill together with the 4th video are authentic. They are very much in sync and as probably already mentioned, even the slight movement of the object away from the dome is there in all 3 videos before the takeoff. In the 4th video you can even see some cars driving on the small roads in the first seconds of the film, so there can be less doubt that we are dealing with a static picture like in the 3rd video (with the Mississippi tourists), which by the way yes it looks like a pathetic fake/hoax which was probably meant to discredit the other vids. The bright object (UFO) in the 4th video is also surrounded by a very authentic light aura. Very authentic present themselves also the flashes before the takeoff that seem to originate from beneath the object. The light dissipation from the two flashes look also very authentic together with the flash ground reflection. Another thing that seems very authentic in the 4th video is the dynamic and at the same time synchronous reflection of the bright object on the dome's roof, which disappears with the object's takeoff.
The only thing that puzzles me about the 4th vid is the missing sonic boom...As you know: "When an object passes through the air, it creates a series of pressure waves in front of it and behind it, similar to the bow and stern waves created by a boat. These waves travel at the speed of sound, and as the speed of the object increases, the waves are forced together, or compressed, because they cannot "get out of the way" of each other, eventually merging into a single shock wave at the speed of sound." But it could also be the case that the object did not accelerate over the speed of sound, in which case there would be no sonic boom. An expert should determine this, so for me it's hard to conclude. It could also be the case that the bright object (UFO) is just some sort of concentrated form of energy in which case again there would be no sonic boom even if it accelerates over the speed of sound.
In my opinion, while the 3rd video (with the Mississippi tourists) is very likely to be a fake, the other two are very likely to be authentic.
I am usually a skeptic person, but this time I honestly feel that we are faced with the most astonishing and at the same time intriguing evidence about visiting UFOs. We might very well be the lucky ones to witness one of the most if not the most crucial event in the history of mankind. So we should not discredit it and ignore it so easily. That's my opinion.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ExCloud

I took some screen shots, but how do I post them?

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join