It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 49
<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by TMFAP
Taken the location of the flash occurring is very famous, in the city and probably full of tourists and others - why nobody from the street has reported anything about it? It must have been a blinding light for those nearby.

One of the best points so far
Israel is under constant alert for attack.. A huge bright flash goes off around midnight in a famous Holy spot and no one stirs?

Uh huh...

In the walled city, where the flash is most concentrated, there 22,000 in the Muslim quarter, 500 in the Armenian quarter, and about 60 families of Jews spread between the Jewish and Muslim quarters.

That's a lot of people in very close confines. During the Crusades there were 77000 people crammed in there, and historical accounts describe it as being pretty cramped. A bright flash like that goes off you'd think everyone would have noticed, and after seeing the coverage of the incident, would have been talking about it.

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by BenCambell

Not really sure on this.... Can someone help us?

posted on Feb, 3 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paradigm2012
You guys are grasping at strings over this case. You cannot find any conclusive evidence of a hoax, everything you come up with is weak.

Nothing in the know world is as strong and indisputable as the laws of math and physics.

The laws of perspective are violently raped and manhandled in clip one. The background detaches from the foreground and lives an active life in an impossible plain of perspective in defiance of the foreground.

If that is weak to you...I dear say your abilities in judging strength of concept may be "weak"

Never mind Debo's analysis showing the sound for clip two is actually just a altered version of clip one's audio track, and all the other legitimate flaws pointed out along the way.

Sir...it is YOU who is provided weak testimonies based on nothing but rudeness and irrelevancy.

MM

link   
reply to post by DeboWilliams

Nice work with the Sound Forge Debo, you beat me to it...I will however proceed with my analysis. See if we come to the same conclusion

I love this side of investigation...a great excuse to use my "toys"

link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I am going to have to concur sir.

Okay I did a little bit of reading on the physics of parallax and given how I may be able to break the laws of physics in some of the sports I play, these physics aren't the same as the parallax physics involved here, even though the quality of videos were of a cell phone.

I have looked at DeboWilliams analysis video and now that he is talking in it I hear what he means too. The only question I had is why would they go and video tape themselves and then splice the video since they were both there at the same location. I thought wind was a factor because of the scenario that I placed on here. Then I heard the chh sounds and crack more distinctly cause I was waiting for it.

I am thinking the one that someone pointed out also was the guy up front and the cell phone video and the way it looked while pointing upwards. At first I thought that the brightness in it was just the city lights below, but then he started coming down with it and it looked like it just had a split in it, why?

Unless the original people come forward, if they are not already exterminated, and claim what they say is true with the original evidence in hand, then I will not believe. My opinion is that since one and two have flaws, that through the excellent experience you gentlemen have provided, I go with you guys and call hoax.
edit on 4-2-2011 by believerofgod because: (no reason given)

link   
My personal favorite view of this event:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

HoaxKillers Parallax theory has been debunked over and over and over and in this thread i posted a video that debunks hoaxkillers flawed theory.

Go look at the video I posted and see why your above statement^^^^^ does not hold water.

First off buddy- no it hasn't. Because parallax is not a theory and can't be debunked. The foreground moves left when it should move right and visa versa. This is impossible due to the laws that govern observed distance and space.

It is like saying 2+7=4.

Secondly, the video you think proves his theory" wrong actually goes far and beyond the call of duty in prving his "theory" correct.

In short- the clip that you think debunks parallax, actually proves parallax and that clip one fails to obey the laws of perspective.

In shorter- That clip defends Hoaxkiller's even while the maker of said clip thinks it does not.

Plain, simple, factual, and easy to understand...even for you.

This concept is taught in highschool.

MM

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

There is no defined horizon, so Hoaxkiller just added in a horizon line were he thought it should be.

Hoaxkiller could not find the exact horizon line so he had to HOAX it and add the horizon line were it looked good.

I feel bad knowing I have to explain this further to you while you hold your fingers in your ears making statements that d not support proper understanding of perspective law.

YOU NOT NOT NEED a definable horizon line.

You only need ONE SPOT (even a pixel) of both the horizon and the foreground to monitor and measure the direction of- to see if the background moves the correct direction verses the direction of the foreground.

The foreground moves the OPPOSITE DIRECTION demanded for it to move by the laws of perspective verses the movement of the background.

This is very simple. Arguing it is fine...just know you are wrong and that nothing can move against the laws of perspective as understood as far back as the 4th century.

Plain and simple.

No city lights move in accord to the foreground movement.

Nothing in the foreground obeys the lack of movement in the background.

Its very very simple and taught to me at the ages of thirteen and up. You can read entire books about this subject from any library. Its fundamental and a law of science and math.

MM

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Welcome all ..This is my very first post here. I however have been an unregistered lurker for several years. I just would like to add something which could add leverage to this incident. Back in December Israel shot down a UFO. Last I heard no wreckage was found and the whole store kind disappeared. I see it entirely possible that maybe these two separate events could be connected ( purely speculation of course ) . I was just wonder what others may think of this.

News Story: www.youtube.com...

edit on 4-2-2011 by GridRunner because: Added description to YouTube Link

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
reply to post by manmental

You skeptics are really desperate aren't you? you cant even prove this even a Hoax and yet your calling it a Hoax like a little child without doing his homework, finger pointing it as a Hoax without evidence.

Thanks for your skilled ability to do "homework" with this (and your prior posts in both threads) homework of your own.

MM

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

You skeptics are really desperate aren't you? you cant even prove this even a Hoax and yet your calling it a Hoax like a little child without doing his homework, finger pointing it as a Hoax without evidence.

Thanks for your skilled ability to do "homework" with this (and your prior posts in both threads) homework of your own.

MM

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Thanks for your skilled ability to do "homework" with this (and your prior posts in both threads).

It must be valuable to "someone"...eh?

MM

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by pitagora

I don't think their movement is regulated by our physical constants. Maybe in order to get to their maximum acceleration the side effect is a flash pulse. Notice how the flash pulse radiated in all directions from the sphere. The flash hit the ground and all the observers at the same time.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Reply to post by Frater210

Do you have a link to this video concerning the hand of God?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Mr.Mask, you can not ignore the effect that a rolling shutter would have on tracking points and calculating parallax errors. Those physical measurements cant not be taken accurately on video that has morphed the actual recorded points of any given object.

In this video, you could take a frame grab and say the buildings are skewed....are the skewed in real life?
And this is on a high end camera.

edit on 4-2-2011 by Quartza because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I just had to see for myself if #2 and #4 Jerusalem UFO's Matched up.
Again I did this for own curiosity even if some one has already done it.
I know there are video match up's out there trying to prove that these video's are of the same object.
In real time the flashes happen so fast they" seem" to sync up,but I have found in slow motion analysis"They Don't".
In fact none of the UFO's in these videos match up.

Videos #1 and #3

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Hand of God link:

God says: I measured you, and I measured and I measured again to my divine standards. I measured outside my area with another measure and another measure. This is how you look. You do not fit in my measurement area and the figure is not consistent. I will disperse you to the ends of the earth and you will not be found any more. JC
edit on 4-2-2011 by AstroBuzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Hi, Arit. I watched 4 again and there is no way to tell if the driver in 4 is who you say it is. Can you provide anything more gripping than the 'Timing' video? Cuz, if that's the guy I will be free of this madness. Here you go, Lemon.Fresh.....www.youtube.com...

link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

uuummm....MM....are you gettin' a little sleepy? Your posts are getting more numerous, but a lot less comprehensible.

link   

Originally posted by arit_
The car driver (visible in Video four is Dor Tibby, 18, Nes Ziona). Amateur filmmaker.
He can be seen also in his film here:
www.youtube.com...
The other two are Yuli and Michael while the videographer in the car is not mentioned.

Pretty simple hoax, altogether. Busted in a few days. Well done ATS.
Hoaxers, learn from the Drones. That's a hoax!

Cheers

arit (bemecollective)

nice find and that does indeed look like the same person

why are people ignoring this information ?

top topics

<< 46  47  48    50  51  52 >>

join