It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Jerusalem: CONFIRMED HOAX

page: 51
<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Frater,

I am honored, but cannot take responsibility.

This ATS... It's a big brain. It's amazing. There are experts in everything. One does the sound, one the aviation, one the parallax, one the image analysis, one the history, one the geography and in this case I did the Hebrew (and the cell phone image analysis! )
picasaweb.google.com...

Each expert has 100 self-claimed experts observing and criticizing them. These have 1000 lurkers behind them ready to jump in.

Is this not a super-brain?
Hoaxes are broken here in matter of days often after first and only post (the drones where the toughest case I've seen here).

I hope I get a fair treatment when eventually I catch something with my "automated stations...". LOL !

Cheers and regards

arit (bemecollective)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

Ups, I think you're right. After all this hype about strange lights over Jerusalem, I even got fooled by a moon descending.
I actually thought at first that the time-frame in which it was shown was the same as in 2011 and the light moved down in less than an hour. It was only now that I noticed that it happened over a period of several hours (why I edited it from within one hour to several hours). But you're perfectly right and I feel real stupid now. Thanks for pointing it out.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Reply to post by AstroBuzz

I know. I read it. Just seeing if anyone knows how the hell he came to those conclusions from seemingly random shapes.
lol

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmax111
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr. Mask, first i would like to say thank you for your efforts reviewing the case and making such a detailed description..

And after reading it i also want to say that I have much respect for the way you posted it.. At this point I would like to withdraw my statement of calling you arrogant. I do apologize for my judgment...

Thanks ATS Staff for bringing this thread back..

Thanks...but in your defense I am often wrongfully arrogant or confrontational when important facts are ignored or when I am faced with someone "obviously" trying to stir chaos by being chaotic or insulting.

I can fully understand and value anyone's opinion weather it agrees with my own or not, as long as it is put forth in a mutually respectful manner.

There are posters here that I have had lng Skype meeting with here who are fully aware f my internal struggle to control my obnoxious/snippy side, as well as my unwanted arrogance.

For many years I have been battling to change this about myself and learn to erase/remove this flaw in my personality.

It is easy to remain civil in the face of someone I disigree with as long as they remain civil as well.

The problem comes when I see "amateur hecklers" try to burn people verbally. That is when I usually lose control of my own mouth and start using it in a way I don't enjoy in the long run.

I'm sorry you have seen me get a little punchy...and I am trying hard to remain civil.

Also- ty for apologizing, but I doubt you were wrong in what you said about my arrogance. So no apology is needed.

PS- We are "Team ATS"...we must all learn to work together no matter what side of the fence we sit n. Because like it or not, a large percent of the world thinks we are all crazy and we can only benefit from remaining civil between each other.

MM

link   
Reply to post by Frater210

Seems that way, and yet strangely, the interpretation of the symbols somehow makes some sense in my head.

link   

Originally posted by arit_

Frater,

I am honored, but cannot take responsibility.

This ATS... It's a big brain. It's amazing. There are experts in everything. One does the sound, one the aviation, one the parallax, one the image analysis, one the history, one the geography and in this case I did the Hebrew (and the cell phone image analysis! )
picasaweb.google.com...

Each expert has 100 self-claimed experts observing and criticizing them. These have 1000 lurkers behind them ready to jump in.

Is this not a super-brain?
Hoaxes are broken here in matter of days often after first and only post (the drones where the toughest case I've seen here).

I hope I get a fair treatment when eventually I catch something with my "automated stations...". LOL !

Cheers and regards

arit (bemecollective)

You can make out whats on his camera hahaha okay.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by gmax111
reply to post by Mr Mask

Mr. Mask, first i would like to say thank you for your efforts reviewing the case and making such a detailed description..

And after reading it i also want to say that I have much respect for the way you posted it.. At this point I would like to withdraw my statement of calling you arrogant. I do apologize for my judgment...

Thanks ATS Staff for bringing this thread back..

Thanks...but in your defense I am often wrongfully arrogant or confrontational when important facts are ignored or when I am faced with someone "obviously" trying to stir chaos by being chaotic or insulting.

I can fully understand and value anyone's opinion weather it agrees with my own or not, as long as it is put forth in a mutually respectful manner.

There are posters here that I have had lng Skype meeting with here who are fully aware f my internal struggle to control my obnoxious/snippy side, as well as my unwanted arrogance.

For many years I have been battling to change this about myself and learn to erase/remove this flaw in my personality.

It is easy to remain civil in the face of someone I disigree with as long as they remain civil as well.

The problem comes when I see "amateur hecklers" try to burn people verbally. That is when I usually lose control of my own mouth and start using it in a way I don't enjoy in the long run.

I'm sorry you have seen me get a little punchy...and I am trying hard to remain civil.

Also- ty for apologizing, but I doubt you were wrong in what you said about my arrogance. So no apology is needed.

PS- We are "Team ATS"...we must all learn to work together no matter what side of the fence we sit n. Because like it or not, a large percent of the world thinks we are all crazy and we can only benefit from remaining civil between each other.

MM

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by arit_

Hello Frater,

Yes sir. I am ex-Israeli now Canadian thus speak Hebrew. They use their real names in the movie (first names - Dor, Yuli, Michael) and the driver in the car video (Dor) is the same guy (visually also) as the kid in the school project. The voice also is very, very , very similar to the guy filming video 1 ("Shhewww... raita et ze?) -> Shewww, did you see it?

You can let it go.

Cheers and regards

arit

So what ?
So 3 kids from the same school who like making movies are out with their camera ? that doesnt make what they saw a hoax

If it were Eli and the 3 kids were all from the same school that would be different but Eli is 42 years old

He has contacted them on facebook and said we need to talk......... that suggests to me he doesnt know them
why use facebook if you know them, why not just call them.

Its not conclusive proof its a hoax, its an explanation why these 3 would be out with a camera filming themselves when they saw a UFO, buts thats all

As i said if eli and these three were all from the same class, id call hoax in a second, but they are not.
Its just as plausible a scenario that these three were out filming themselves as part of their interests when they saw a UFO

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
reply to post by arit_

It is actually a cybernetic organism. Cybernetics gets its root from the Greek word Kybernetes which means governor or oarsman. By coming together in this multidisciplinary fashion ATS and its prime operators have exemplified the cutting edge of applied human thought. We come together in purpose created simulated learning environments to disseminate and digest. This is Cybernetics. The Governor Science calling in to line and action all the other sciences. And the you get the personalities on top which is just gravy. My inner grin will be operating for weeks. Serious about the Linux thing. Hoax it is.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by BenCambell

Awww... don't feel stupid! I was half-hoping that you would tell me it was something more exciting! The first time I watched that day's video I jumped when that orb came into view. It took me watching it 2 more times to realize what I was seeing. Then I saw your post and thought I was wrong again!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

Well said well said. Got there facebook link so you can screen shot it or I will?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ExCloud
reply to post by Ashtrei

Well said well said. Got there facebook link so you can screen shot it or I will?

Im quoting zorgons posting of same so feel free.

again Eli is 42 these 3 are high school kids, the only thing their making a movie previously explains is why they might be out and about with a camera that night filming themselves
It does not prove they are part of a hoax.
and again if someone could show me this parralax thing in this daytime footage shot from the same place as vid 1 and 2

edit on 4-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-2-2011 by Ashtrei because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

Housewives?!?!

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZetaA
That's a lot of people in very close confines. During the Crusades there were 77000 people crammed in there, and historical accounts describe it as being pretty cramped. A bright flash like that goes off you'd think everyone would have noticed, and after seeing the coverage of the incident, would have been talking about it.

Yes but that fact seems to be unimportant... Personally under present conditions I would think a flash that bright and everyone would be sure it was an attack

But hey... maybe ONE person saw it and will call in...

:shk:

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frater210
reply to post by Ashtrei

Housewives?!?!

mate thats against the rules for a good reason

No 1-Liners: Please do not create minimal "me too," "I agree," or similar very-short replies

what are you refering to ?

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ashtrei

Someone is going to have to draw lines again. My newly trained eye sees parallax up the butt here.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by ZetaA
That's a lot of people in very close confines. During the Crusades there were 77000 people crammed in there, and historical accounts describe it as being pretty cramped. A bright flash like that goes off you'd think everyone would have noticed, and after seeing the coverage of the incident, would have been talking about it.

Yes but that fact seems to be unimportant... Personally under present conditions I would think a flash that bright and everyone would be sure it was an attack

But hey... maybe ONE person saw it and will call in...

:shk:

Its one in the morning, most ppl are asleep, their eyes are closed.
ergo most people would not have seen the flash
Those who did would most likely assume its lightning

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
i am amazed at all the hard work put in by the debunkers - and appreciative too. the debunkers largely come off as people who would GLADLY entertain the notion of the UFO phenomenon being real - but will NOT tolerate people who blatantly try to ruin a legitimate field with bogus videos. i am truly appreciative of the time and energy they put in to discredit this bunk. the people that facilitate these fakes are just the absolute worst and i wish nothing but the absolute worst for them.

...sucks though. would've been really something if was the real deal

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Ashtrei and ExCloud. Thank you for putting the time in to attempt to get the 'Timing' video thing under control. I would rather lurk here and occasionally break the rules (sorry) than watch housewives on television.

posted on Feb, 4 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Reply to post by h4y6d2e

Hasn't been debunked yet, as much as you want It to be.

top topics

<< 48  49  50    52  53  54 >>

join