It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ophiuchus, the Constellation of the Devil, shifting towards 2012

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

i respect your views and facts but i personally feel there's no great religion on this earth, if you really believe in god , its inside all of us, u don't actually need to follow any religion to show that you believe and follow the higher self.
the bottom line is that you follow any religion doesn't matter, follow the laws of humanity, try to do good and be good, rest will be taken care of.
None of the religions are bad as long as they don't harm anyone,neither you or neither any other beings, its just which things from that religion you agree with and follow.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
Well, TheTruthIsFromGod,

The non-persecuting type of non-believers may make it through some of the upcoming tribulations, but I wouldn't bet those who persecute Christians, or even Christians that persecute others will have much of a chance, kind of the law of the universe when God finally puts his foot down, but he pretty much lets anyone do anything they want here just to see what they choose.

RCB

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
12-13 January 2011

So are you saying,they are trying to say,that satan will be born on that date?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

I agree with one thing, one specific I have run into of the New Age stuff is a trick. The whole idea is to get us to believe that we can be out for ourselves, and to have us willingly sabotage all of our roots including church, friends, family, relationships and belief systems and cultures. This is very dangerous because when it is done, everyone will be out for themselves. Which may seem pleasurable at first... until it is too late.

Once it becomes time, every individual will discover that they cannot, actually, be satisfied by being alone. However, with family, cultural and religious ties severed as well as a severed dating scene without commitment, they *will* be alone. They will discover that it is impossible to do everything by themselves. However, it will be just as impossible to build a relationship with anyone because the needed cultural ties will be gone.

Altruism and shared vision will disappear and be replaced by fear and corruption. The system as a whole will decay. Without others, each individual will be forced into jobs where they are micromanaged and do not have vision of their own. They will go to work, come home, rent a house (not own), and sleep. They might watch mindless television. Friendships and relationships will not exist except for shallow passing-by. THEY WILL NOT HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO ENGAGE IN ANY TEMPORAL THINKING, FOR EXAMPLE GOAL-SETTING AND SELF-IMPROVEMENT. They will be permanently "in the moment," permanently slaves, and the moment doesn't offer much in the way of improvement.

Heed my warning. This is not based on religion but on how I see society to be functioning now, in the past, and in the near future.

Do not fall into the trap that is being set. Try to maintain relationships, friendships, family ties, and your respective cultures.

edit on 26-1-2011 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Dude, god loves everybody, even those who hate him. He only hates the bad things they do. You need serious help. Also, I figure a guy who speaks for God could at least spell. You might want to read and re-read the book you are trying to cram down the throat of people who could care less about it before you start blaspheming about it. Jehovah, My god is God, I am his servant. I agree with you on those things, however, you can't get people to believe by telling them they are wrong and you are right. Also, there is no hell.
Just my $0.02

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

hi.
im new here so pls excuse any deviation from the norm!

i was getting quite interested in your discussion, until i looked further at yr other posts and realised you are a muslim and just like others, are pushing your religion behind this veil of the new constellation!

come, come, now; we're not kids here, we all know when someone is acting strangely!

you mention judgement day, qyamat i think you call it?
well, and i ask all muslims this, and they ahve no answer for it, what about all those millions of people killed under the name of islam? if religion is love, then what kind of love was that when millions of people were killed, just because they didnt convert to islam?

as you well know, Sura 5 in your quran says a muslim shall not make friends with a non-muslim. what kind of love is that?

and also as your quran says, all non-muslims are kafirs -- so that means the whole world is full of dogs, apart from the muslims?

a muslim friend of mine, one who is a true muslim and not a fanatic like so many today, told me that in the islamic calendar, the 14th century is when islam will be hot so hard by all the misinformation it as spread, that it will come close to extinction.
lets hope not, for i believe all people, muslim or not, are human beings, and our first and foremost belief should be the common good of all.

apologies for any indiscretion.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by searching_waiting

i respect your views and facts but i personally feel there's no great religion on this earth, if you really believe in god , its inside all of us, u don't actually need to follow any religion to show that you believe and follow the higher self.
the bottom line is that you follow any religion doesn't matter, follow the laws of humanity, try to do good and be good, rest will be taken care of.
None of the religions are bad as long as they don't harm anyone,neither you or neither any other beings, its just which things from that religion you agree with and follow.

I am not part of any religion or organized group, so your remarks don't apply for me.

I have my own relationship with God and this relationship is based on the teachings of the Quran ALONE. You'll never find any unjustice or evil stuff which is commanded by the Quran, God only orders us to be good. I follow NO ONE except God, I have no teacher or master, I follow the example of the best people among us: Abraham, Jesus, Moses and Muhammad.... The Prophets of God.

Most of you have put God and his holy books in their back thinking God does not exist and mocking the Quran, what else than perdition do you except to find once you've put the ONLY Truth in your back?

You've been warned enough, America is at the verge of its definite destruction, the big whore is about to be totaly destroyed. Each one has a chance to save his soul but most of you are too far.... Accept God, surrender to him, obey his Quran and you'll be fully forgiven and protected, elsewhere, enjoy the few remaining time you still have

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mobinagoin

hi.
im new here so pls excuse any deviation from the norm!

i was getting quite interested in your discussion, until i looked further at yr other posts and realised you are a muslim and just like others, are pushing your religion behind this veil of the new constellation!

come, come, now; we're not kids here, we all know when someone is acting strangely!

you mention judgement day, qyamat i think you call it?
well, and i ask all muslims this, and they ahve no answer for it, what about all those millions of people killed under the name of islam? if religion is love, then what kind of love was that when millions of people were killed, just because they didnt convert to islam?

as you well know, Sura 5 in your quran says a muslim shall not make friends with a non-muslim. what kind of love is that?

and also as your quran says, all non-muslims are kafirs -- so that means the whole world is full of dogs, apart from the muslims?

a muslim friend of mine, one who is a true muslim and not a fanatic like so many today, told me that in the islamic calendar, the 14th century is when islam will be hot so hard by all the misinformation it as spread, that it will come close to extinction.
lets hope not, for i believe all people, muslim or not, are human beings, and our first and foremost belief should be the common good of all.

apologies for any indiscretion.

The people of ATS are really dumb, I've been repeating again and again that I am not a muslim nor part of any organized religion, and you're still asking the same question. Either you're too dumb to understand that, or you want to label me as a muslim in order to better reject my claims.

I have nothing to sell to you, I am not running after you, you prefer your soon destruction instead of submission to God, it's fine for me, I get it. You think you're well guided, fine for you, just don't lose your time here and don't make me lose mine.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Sorry but I do not agree... We know live in the devils way look at how we treat this earth with everything on it... The wars and poverty everywhere THIS IS A DEVILS WAY OF LIVING all for the money(i do not believe in a Devil person or God person just a way of thinking)... 13 is NOT an evil number they made it look that way, but all the anciënt tribes believe it is a special number...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by pinkeltje

Sorry but I do not agree... We know live in the devils way look at how we treat this earth with everything on it... The wars and poverty everywhere THIS IS A DEVILS WAY OF LIVING all for the money(i do not believe in a Devil person or God person just a way of thinking)... 13 is NOT an evil number they made it look that way, but all the anciënt tribes believe it is a special number...

the devil exists as a true entity, God exists as a true entity, but I confirm you that each one is the only responsible one for his own perdition. The devil has no power on us except suggestion.

13 is an occult number whether you accept it or not.... just like the number 3,11,33

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

So from reading your Post and replies, you are saying that all the knowledge you need are in G-d's 'holy books' yet there are so many interpretaions you can make from them and contradictions and have been changed over and over.
You are also implying that searching for your inner self, inner truth etc is all the doing of a being called 'satan'. Prophet Muhammed himself said that, "seek knowledge, even if you have to go far as China" What is knowledge, it is both positive and negative, make you or break you, butin the end you decide your destiny and it is not predestined for you in some book.

-Naeem
edit on 26/1/2011 by naeem11111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by naeem11111

So from reading your Post and replies, you are saying that all the knowledge you need are in G-d's 'holy books' yet there are so many interpretaions you can make from them and contradictions and have been changed over and over.
You are also implying that searching for your inner self, inner truth etc is all the doing of a being called 'satan'. Prophet Muhammed himself said that, "seek knowledge, even if you have to go far as China" What is knowledge, it is both positive and negative, make you or break you, butin the end you decide your destiny and it is not predestined for you in some book.

-Naeem
edit on 26/1/2011 by naeem11111 because: (no reason given)

The Quran is just a support but the TRUE AND SOLE Guide is God, He's the one who will make you understand the Quran correctly, He's the one who will you make identify God's sign in the everyday life.

You're quoting Muhammad, I prefer to quote Allah/God who is Muhammad's Master. Allah orders us to seek the Truth through the world but Allah has forbidden us to explore the hidden knowledge, the secrets of the soul. We can act positively on our soul only by submitting to God and obeying Him. If you want to act on your soul like the New Agers do, you'll only receive more perdition.

There is a difference between searching illustrations of the Quran in the everyday life and between the one who will search another guidance than the Quran. The Quran is engine of the believer, it's the perfect synthesis of all things, it's the words of God.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
I love how you presume your fellow members of ATS to all be religious, and the whole preachy bit at the end.

Anyway. Ophiuchus is not the devils constellation, the romans actually interpreted it as Asclepius, who is subsequently a healer, the Babylonians interpreted it as Nirah, only in much later later literature can you find this nonsense about the devil/satan/whatever.

You need to check your sources, you are really misguided.

Indeed it's a sign of healing and new beginnings.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingKickass123

Originally posted by Crutchley29
I love how you presume your fellow members of ATS to all be religious, and the whole preachy bit at the end.

Anyway. Ophiuchus is not the devils constellation, the romans actually interpreted it as Asclepius, who is subsequently a healer, the Babylonians interpreted it as Nirah, only in much later later literature can you find this nonsense about the devil/satan/whatever.

You need to check your sources, you are really misguided.

Indeed it's a sign of healing and new beginnings.

But according to his warped religious fundamentalist mentality, nothing you say about it matters. Its all a trick of the devil, see? And you have fallen for it. And he 'knows' it. That makes it ok for him, in his mind, to do whatever it takes to make us think like he does. He can make shady propaganda videos, troll forums, be willfully ignorant, piss off people, or whatever he feels is necessary because he feels like he is on a mission from God to save us all from our 'ignorance' whether we like it or not. Just be thankful he doesn't have an army.

edit on 26-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
reply to post by KingKickass123

wow what a sign!

Asclepius has seen a serpent healing another serpent which was previously dead.... serpents, serpents, serpents....that's all about the devil, that's all false pretexts, this symbol (serpent) is not respresentative of the fact of healing, it's more representative of Satan. The Serpent inspires nothing good except for the puppets of Satan.

The puppets of Satan are puppets, therefore most of them are not even aware of being puppets, they think they are free, thy think they are smart, they even deny teh existence of Satan, but actually they live into a total illusion, a total lie.

Either you're with God, either you're with Satan, there is no intermediate position.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
See?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
But according to his warped religious fundamentalist mentality, nothing you say about it matters. Its all a trick of the devil, see? And you have fallen for it. And he knows it. That makes it ok for him, in his mind, to do whatever it takes to make us think like he does. He can make propaganda videos, troll forums, be willfully ignorant, piss off people, or whatever he feels is necessary because he feels like he is on a mission from God to save us all from our ignorance whether we like it or not. Just be thankful he doesn't have an army.

My mission is the same mission of any true believer: to spread the Light of God, I have no special status. I can save no one, not even myself, all I can do si to pray God to save my own person and to spread the Light of God in case another person recognizes it. Only Allah/God brings the people from darkness to light, not me or any human , or any Prophet, ONLY GOD.

The role of the believer is just to transmit and God is the eye-opener.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Great, thanks a lot. Now I find out that I was born under this zodiac. THX! -_-
What a way to start the morning eh? Bad portents for me. =(

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
damn this # took forever to find my damn sn! ok here we go. DUDE you are the one whos DUMB and ur over here trying to preach some crap and insist to throw back more slander directly to people whos just not as easily moved my uniformed institutionalized CRAP! do you even have any idea what you body does?! and im sure you just attatcing to those specific numbers off of youtube videos thats been scaring you. and if u think we are wrong your stupid i have had DIRECT experience on MANY occasions. cuz i KNOW i got the WHOLE universe in my mind!. wow crazy i know. not really i see it as normal and everything else now. your emotions is nothing but neurological processing along with the molecules composed in it. we are sentient beings who needs to remember what it means to be and create BALANCE and more harmony. and grow learn and develope nothing more nothing less. The more you come at people with that crap the more you hinder there own progression. you need to do a lot more studying kid before you spit more of your FEAR BASED irrelevance any further thank you.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Originally posted by Student X
But according to his warped religious fundamentalist mentality, nothing you say about it matters. Its all a trick of the devil, see? And you have fallen for it. And he knows it. That makes it ok for him, in his mind, to do whatever it takes to make us think like he does. He can make propaganda videos, troll forums, be willfully ignorant, piss off people, or whatever he feels is necessary because he feels like he is on a mission from God to save us all from our ignorance whether we like it or not. Just be thankful he doesn't have an army.

My mission is the same mission of any true believer: to spread the Light of God, I have no special status. I can save no one, not even myself, all I can do si to pray God to save my own person and to spread the Light of God in case another person recognizes it. Only Allah/God brings the people from darkness to light, not me or any human , or any Prophet, ONLY GOD.

The role of the believer is just to transmit and God is the eye-opener.

But when you encounter true believers from other cultures who are smarter than you, you refuse to learn from them. You demonize them instead. You think that all true believers must agree with you, or they are only vipers. That is how you arrogantly test them. If they agree with you, they are true believers. If they don't, they are only vipers.

I'm sorry to tell you this but there are true believers here who are smarter than you, but in your pride you refuse to learn from them.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join