It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ophiuchus, the Constellation of the Devil, shifting towards 2012

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

But I am worried about you, especially since it seems that someone might have photo-shopped a picture in your video. That makes me wonder about your honesty. Are you aware of that? LeoVirgo made the observation in the other thread.

"I want to also say something about that video you posted...in it shows a picture that depicts Asclepius and that picture has been photoshopped.

Here is the real image...

upload.wikimedia.org...

Notice in the real picture..there are no 'horns' with his fingers pointing down. That video really is misleading to ones own agenda."
-LeoVirgo

Did someone make your picture of Asclepius for you?

Maybe this thread should be moved to the HOAX forum?

edit on 25-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

You're really pititful, all you want is to seek opposition and you've not even checked your information.

The photo of Asclepius of my video is from the wikipedia page of Asclepius...You see how ridiculous you are!

No need to answer, you'll be ignored, I don't speak with biased people, this discussion is useless for both of us.
edit on 25-1-2011 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

I am currently reading 'The Celestine Prophecy' and its all about as one raises their awareness and place in this life...they will take note of coincidences..not being coincidences at all.

The narrator is in a transitional period of his life, and begins to notice instances of synchronicity, which is the realization that coincidences may have deep meaning.

In the novel, the Maya civilization left ruins in Peru where the manuscript was found, whereupon the Incas took up residence in the abandoned Maya cities after the Maya had reached an "energy vibration level" which made them cross a barrier into a completely spiritual reality

Most of the time Im reading history or true stories...but this is the first novel I have picked up in along time and its so perfect with what life has been offering lately.

Have you read this one?

Check back in a bit...got to do dinner and family time.

My best
LV

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The photo in your video is not the same as the wiki photo at all. If you pulled it from the internet, you are using a photoshopped photo.

We are trying to point out to you that the real picture/statue....has no 'pointed fingers'. Actually the statue has NO FINGERS for they are completely missing/gone.

Its not your fault if someone edited the photo and then you used it.

Please show us a lnk for your photo with the horned finger gesture. We have given you a link to the real image of the statue with no fingers.
edit on 25-1-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGodThe photo of Asclepius of my video is from the wikipedia page of Asclepius...You see how ridiculous you are!

It looks photo-shopped. Maybe you should have looked around at other photos and compared them.

No need to answer, you'll be ignored, I don't speak with biased people, this discussion is useless for both of us.

This entire thread is useless for everyone except yourself. And the people who are amused by you.

I am not amused; I am angry and sorrowful that the spirit of the 'False Prophet' has possessed you.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

The photo in your video is not the same as the wiki photo at all. If you pulled it from the internet, you are using a photoshopped photo.

We are trying to point out to you that the real picture/statue....has no 'pointed fingers'. Actually the statue has NO FINGERS for they are completely missing/gone.

Its not your fault if someone edited the photo and then you used it.

Please show us a lnk for your photo with the horned finger gesture. We have given you a link to the real image of the statue with no fingers.
edit on 25-1-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

You still persist in your lie even before evidence, you're more pitiful than I was thinking.

Here's for anyone, check out the wikipedia link:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   
We should all just stop giving this guy any more attention on this thread. Religious fundamentalists gotta go.

It seems like trolling ...to then try to program his agenda onto people.

HE can say all he wants. I'd rather get the Holy Spirit and have divine direct truth revealed in Kingdom that is within us all. ....

Be careful with Brute vipers.....

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I submit that the "death of God" is exactly what this world needs. Organized religon brings the world to perdition, as you put it. You say that people becoming aware of themselves in a more spiritual way is bad, and that we must all submit to God etc, etc, etc....spirituality is about self-empowerment and self-realization. Religon should offer enlightenment...I was raised as a Christian, and in all my years of going to Church and hearing the world preached, I found no enlightenment there. Instead, I found conflicting messages and views. I was told that I was made a sinner, and could not help but to sin, and that I should ask God for forgiveness. Why? Wasn't it Jesus who said "forgive them, for they know not what they do"? In fact, the very basis of Christianity says that we don't need to ask for forgiveness...rather, forgiveness is granted through the sacrificed blood of Christ...

...but I'm ranting. The point is that there is no "good" or "bad", there is no "God" or "Devil"...there simply IS. Existance is all that matters, and all that one can do is experience it as widely as possible before they die. To walk around with constant regret and repentance is what will ultimatley make you miserable. Instead, try walking with constant acceptance for a change...

...modern religon has twisted myths and legends of old to further their own agenda for a few millenia now. Free thinking is not encouraged, and I say that is the greatest travesty of all. Instead of spewing out what you have been indoctrined to believe, try to formulate your own ideas and opinions on the world and your place in it. Change is nessecary, and never inheritly a bad thing. Power is not a bad thing. These are tools, or occurances...it is the individuals who put them to wicked use that are "bad". I've heard enough preaching in my time that (sorry to say) I view modern organized religons as nothing more than widely accepted cults.

Bring on the "end times" as you called them. It will not be the end of humankind, simply the evolution of our way of life into something different. It is feared for the same reason a child fears the dark, or many adults fear death. It is the unkown that scares us...learn to embrace the unknown, and you will shed your fear. It is, of course, equally possible that this is all a line of crap, and everybody will wake up January 1st, 2013 with a headache like every years previous.

GtkP

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
We should all just stop giving this guy any more attention on this thread. Religious fundamentalists gotta go.

It seems like trolling ...to then try to program his agenda onto people.

HE can say all he wants. I'd rather get the Holy Spirit and have divine direct truth revealed in Kingdom that is within us all. ....

Be careful with Brute vipers.....

You're the viper

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

And you're a troll.
You speak with so much confidence, you should get a medal.
Too bad all this is speculation and interpretation, otherwise you -might- get me to believe your spew

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
no matter what you all think there is but one god no matter what you can him

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
snip...

Beware of these end times, the devils want to change ALL our habits, all our roots, all our basis, they want to destabilize us in order to shape us a new consciousness, a consciousness where God does not exist, a consciousness which deny God's holy books and true Prophets... God's Laws have been unchanged since our creation and now the devils want us to think that everything has changed, BEWARE!!! The devils have in their pocket all the MSM and the governments, the worst people among us are working for them in exchange for terrestrial success.

If I may ask.

What habits does the devil want to change? Our habit of being completely numb in front of the television instead of working on spiritual growth? Or how we have given away our freedom and our power as co-creators of this world in exchange for slavery and a false sense of security? Or could it be our habit of being obsessed with fleeting pleasures that give no everlasting fulfilment and obsession with material things? Our habit of seeing everything as separate from us? Our habit of hating each other? Or is it our habit of feeding our negativity? Does he want to change religion? The biggest tool (along with television) of mass enslavement not to mention the one thing that has caused more bloodshed than any other.

If the "devil" as you call it, wants to change those things then I say he is the savior. There is no devil dude. And if there was, this world already belongs to him. It's in the bible.

Luke 4.
5 The devil led him up to a high place and showed him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world. 6 And he said to him, “I will give you all their authority and splendor; it has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to. 7 If you worship me, it will all be yours.
8 Jesus answered, “It is written: ‘Worship the Lord your God and serve him only.

Open your hear man. Look deep inside. Feel into it. You know its true. God (the word itself is too limiting) is everything. The good, the "bad", light, darkness, the heavens, the earth, the atoms, sound, energy, life force. You are here to experience these things so you can remember who you are. How do you know what is good if you haven't experienced evil? You experience evil so you can CHOOSE. In reality there is no good or evil. You just perceive it that way throught your limited senses and the filters of beliefs systems and your ego mind.

Newsflash. There are many gods. Actually, ONE Supreme Creator, many manifestations. Jehova (yahweh) might have been your creator but he is not the Supreme Infinite Creator. That is why in the Old testament Jehova is wrathful. Have you notice that the god in the Old Testament is different than then one in the New Testament? Jesus spoke of the True Infinite Creator. And he referred to him as "I" sometimes to teach us that "It" is also us. If we exist, then we ARE, therefore we are part of him.

This is just my opinion, never believe what anybody else tells you. Find your own truth.
Peace to you brother.

Angel

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by majestic3

Can't prove it? Don't preach it, that's my motto

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by majestic3

You mean, One God no matter what we call him? Well I agree with that. If a culture wants to call him Allah, thats fine with me. If another culture wants to call her The Goddess of Complete Being, thats fine with me too. Or Krishna, or Zeus, or Jesus, or whatever.

What isn't fine with me, is when religious fundamentalists insist that we call "him" what they want us to call "him", and when a fundamentalist insists that we worship "him" in the way that they do. Different people and different cultures have different ways of understanding Divinity and worshiping Divinity and experiencing Divinity. We should not seek to impose a cultural or personal understanding or practice onto another culture or person.

Moses and the Shepherd

Moses heard a shepherd on the road, praying,
"God,
where are you? I want to help you, to fix your shoes
and comb your hair. I want to wash your clothes
and pick the lice off. I want to bring you milk
to kiss your little hands and feet when it's time
for you to go to bed. I want to sweep your room
and keep it neat. God, my sheep and goats
are yours. All I can say, remembering you,
is ayyyy and ahhhhhhhhh."

Moses could stand it no longer.
"Who are you talking to?"

"The one who made us,
and made the earth and made the sky."

"Don't talk about shoes
and socks with God! And what's this with your little hands
and feet? Such blasphemous familiarity sounds like
you're chatting with your uncles.
Only something that grows
needs milk. Only someone with feet needs shoes. Not God!
Even if you meant God's human representatives,
as when God said, `I was sick, and you did not visit me,'
even then this tone would be foolish and irreverent.

Use appropriate terms. Fatima is a fine name
for a woman, but if you call a man Fatima,
it's an insult. Body-and-birth language
are right for us on this side of the river,
but not for addressing the origin,
not for God."

The shepherd repented and tore his clothes and sighed
and wandered out into the desert.
A sudden revelation
then came to Moses.

God's voice:

You have separated me
from one of my own. Did you come as a Prophet to unite,
or to sever?
I have given each being a separate and unique way
of seeing and knowing that knowledge.

What seems wrong to you is right for him.
What is poison to one is honey to someone else.

Purity and impurity, sloth and diligence in worship,
these mean nothing to me.
I am apart from all that.
Ways of worshipping are not to be ranked as better
or worse than one another.
Hindus do Hindu things.
The Dravidian Muslims in India do what they do.
It's all praise, and it's all right.

It's not me that's glorified in acts of worship.
It's the worshipers! I don't hear the words
they say. I look inside at the humility.

That broken-open lowliness is the reality,
not the language! Forget phraseology.
I want burning, 'burning'.
Be friends
with your burning. Burn up your thinking
and your forms of expression!
Moses,
those who pay attention to ways of behaving
and speaking are one sort.
Lovers who burn
are another.

Don't impose a property tax
on a burned-out village. Don't scold the Lover.
The "wrong" way he talks is better than a hundred
"right" ways of others.
Inside the Kaaba
it doesn't matter which direction you point
your prayer rug!
The ocean diver doesn't need snowshoes!
The love-religion has no code or doctrine.
Only God.
So the ruby has nothing engraved on it!
It doesn't need markings.

God began speaking
deeper mysteries to Moses. Vision and words,
which cannot be recorded here, poured into
and through him. He left himself and came back.
He went to eternity and came back here.
Many times this happened.
It's foolish of me
to try and say this. If I did say it,
it would uproot our human intelligences.
It would shatter all writing pens.

Moses ran after the shepherd.
He followed the bewildered footprints,
in one place moving straight like a castle
across a chessboard. In another, sideways,
like a bishop.
Now surging like a wave cresting,
now sliding down like a fish,
with always his feet
making geomancy symbols in the sand,
recording
his wandering state.
Moses finally caught up
with him.

"I was wrong. God has revealed to me
that there are no rules for worship.
Say whatever
and however your loving tells you to. Your sweet blasphemy
is the truest devotion. Through you a whole world
is freed.
Loosen your tongue and don't worry what comes out.
It's all the light of the spirit."

The shepherd replied,

"Moses, Moses,
I've gone beyond even that.
You applied the whip and my horse shied and jumped
out of itself. The divine nature and my human nature
came together.
Bless your scolding hand and your arm.
I can't say what's happened.
What I'm saying now
is not my real condition. It can't be said."

The shepherd grew quiet.
When you look in a mirror,
you see yourself, not the state of the mirror.
The flute player puts breath into a flute,
and who makes the music? Not the flute.
The flute player!
Whenever you speak praise
or thanksgiving to God, it's always like
this dear shepherd's simplicity.
When you eventually see
through the veils to how things really are,
you will keep saying again
and again,

"This is certainly not like
we thought it was!"

-Rumi

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ah... Another day on ATS where something is the devil.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Sorry for the comparison on the different images. I see now we were using 2 different images.

But I do have to say...surely you are not suggesting that with the image you are using, that the broken fingers were meant to be, in order for the fingers to look horned? Surely...you realize, this statue at one time had a full hand of fingers and it only later with broken fingers makes a seemingly horned gesture in which you are taking and running full throttle with for your own ideas.

There is no reason for you to take a old statue with broken fingers and suggest that now, with the other fingers missing, the fingers that are left pointing downward...suggests a 'sign of the devil.

Seriously...that is ridiculous and you are reaching for straws.

What do you think the image originally looked like with all the fingers?

Why do you fear a story of a man in history that helped people....and then are trying to use him to display things you fear of, like the devil?

Its just a part of mankinds history...this man must of impacted alot of people, especially if people later started calling a 'sign' in the sky after his very name.

There are tons of statues of this man...they linked him to 'healing and medicine'.

Do you think doctors are evil too?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Vipers, vipers everywhere

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

This short terrestrial life has only ONE purpose: to learn SUBMISSION, OBEDIENCE TO GOD...

Our one purpose is to learn "Submission and Obedience", huh?....Last I checked, thats how slaves are made.

You might want to rethink a few things buddy.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Wouldn't all astrological signs be of the "devil", since the zodiac is based on "pagan" beliefs? Serious fail. Christ is dead, move on.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Sorry, but your so-called Holy books were written by mere men. You choose to believe that they were "inspired by God", or whatever, but they were written by men nonetheless. Men, I might add, with an AGENDA.

Abraham was willing to murder his child in the name of God. Nutjob.
Jesus thought he was God. Nutjob.
Mohammed was just a nutjob.

I'm sure you can relate.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The Devil is a made up entity, like santa claus and the easter bunny. I believe in evil entities. But I have never believed in a main ringleader demon that tells all the other demons what to do. Just my 2 cents.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join