It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ophiuchus, the Constellation of the Devil, shifting towards 2012

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dominicus
exactly my point!!!!

Thank you student X for your support. This guy is starting to sound like a Islamic Fundamentalist - Dogmatic Literalist.

Where is the Love? The compassion? Telling people how they themselves can directly experience God?

Instead we have this ....... which basically speaks for itself.

I have no love towards the pervert people, how can I love someone who deny God and insults him?

I am not an extremist or a a fundamuntalist because I am not a hater, I am not a violent person, I try to spread the Light of God, and for those who reject it, that's not my responsability, each one is only responsible for himself, freewill is the key value of God's Laws.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

let me paste this on your threads Wall... the Serpent might just be the Dragon...and 2012 is the Year of the Dragon in the Chinese tradition... so, the ascent of China in both the political, economic & militaristic sense may be closer to the point of Ophiuchus being publicized than its 'spin' as the Devils sign

Just trying to inject some sense and sensibility into here.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

If the Truth is from God and New Agers say that everything is God, then the Truth is from everything. Meaning no division. This is why fundamental Christians do not like New Agers, calling them "occultists" (as if they know what occult studies REALLY symbolize) and "Anti-Christs" (how ironic). Because it makes them feel insecure, makes them feel as if there is no reason to fight or shoot down other religions. Brilliant programming on the part of the Alchemists who did it...

Ohhhh ok I got you now. Semantics is a B*itch.....!!!!

Yea thats what I got ...from direct experience was shown how the mind divides.... but with the mind put in check ..with No thought there is no division ...there just is That ....... and yet 'That' is timeless and alive.

Cool...... sorry for the misuderstanding

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

I have no love towards the pervert people, how can I love someone who deny God and insults him? I am not an extremist or a a fundamuntalist because I am not a hater, I am not a violent person, I try to spread the Light of God, and for those who reject it, that's not my responsability, each one is only responsible for himself, freewill is the key value of God's Laws.

ok cool....

Well let's investigate this some more. On what Basis and foundation do you substantiate everything that you say?

Is it from simply reading books like the Quran and it made sense to you and now you are repeating whats in there?

Have you directly experienced God? And if so what was it like? Please do share some of your direct experiences.
edit on 25-1-2011 by dominicus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGodI am not an extremist or a a fundamuntalist because I am not a hater, I am not a violent person, I try to spread the Light of God, and for those who reject it, that's not my responsibility, each one is only responsible for himself, freewill is the key value of God's Laws.

You are trying to spread the Light of God and failing miserably. You are making it more difficult for people here to come to God, by demonstrating your profound ignorance and intolerance and making people angry. Either you are blind to the damage you are doing, or you are doing the damage on purpose. Either way, you are not contributing to this website in a meaningful way. Everyone here has already heard the sort of shallow dogma you are regurgitating many times over. You are not saying anything we haven't heard before from other intolerant and ignorant extremists.

edit on 25-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Wow, talk about religious fundamentalism at it's finest...

You seriously have a misguided view my friend.

Some new age believers have a belief in "gods" (lowercase) AND "God" (The Creator of all).

A lot of people believe the higher consciousness is the inner connection to God that we all have.

A lot of people believe that there is a Creator of everything and that he is distinctly different than gods who are discussed in the ancient astronaut theories.

A lot of people also believe that human beings weren't created by God, but that monkeys were... and those monkeys were later mixed with the gods DNA to create human beings as we know them today.

You are packaging all of that up into one label, and stereotyping an entire group of people, saying that everything you believe in is the way it is, and that what we believe in is all false. That is not what the Bible or Christianity teaches when it comes to other people. Turn the other cheek!

You can say whatever you want.... all I will say is PROVE IT!!!!

Prove to everyone here that YOUR God exists, and without the philosophical garbage about how "the signs are in front of you" or "those who are wise know"... that doesn't fly in the real world, or on ATS. Prove that we are wrong in our belief.

Reading your posts, if I were the staff at ATS, I would keep an eye on you because you're a bit.... "scary".

I hope you find enlightenment instead of subservience because I, as well as others here, believe you are seriously misguided with how you are presenting yourself.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Wow, what a truly bizarre thread this is. It's been highly entertaining, but as a fan of the bizarre (and coming from a religious upbringing) I just have to dive right in.

There are millions of books but the Torah, the Bible and the Quran have showed their authenticity. Today only the Quran is 100% reliable, THERE IS NO MISTAKE IN THE QURAN, so any honest person cannot deny that and therefore shall adopt it as a Guidance and a Relief from God.

Dude, you just finished saying that you condemn organised religion, yet who do you think has stewarded and moulded these 3 books throughout time! Your moniker is TheTruthIsFromGod, and yet you rely solely on books written by man to define 'truth'.

I'd like to see how exactly these books have 'showed their authenticity'. I believe in god, but no one's managed to prove his existence yet. So I'd be quite surprised to hear how we've proven that he not only exists, but that he wrote some books.

All 3 books are driven solely by interpretation. So as long as you're interpreting them correctly, there are no mistakes in any of them. But I also have to ask why you even consider the bible and the torah if there are mistakes in those books?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Wait what?! And here I thought the judeo-christian god was Satan..

Maybe not, he sure acts like an insecure psychopath though.

Can you please talk with respect about God and religions?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
TheTruthIsFromGod...I will not give you the satisfaction of adding to your religious fervor.

Every human being has the right to believe as they will....you wrote this thread about the 13th sign being the devils sign...one has to believe that the devil exists first. Many do not believe such a force exists. As said by some, this sign is based on the healer...and is also called the dragon. What better time to give notice to this sign than in the approaching time of the dragon, celestially and the healing from the new life to come?

All is done with certain intent in mind, if your intent was to draw away from the thread's subject then you have done your job.

I am surprised this thread is open still...you have made it perfectly clear where you stand in your beliefs, but do not wish to allow the beliefs of others as a possibility. If you wanted a religious debate, you should have posted in proper forum.
edit on 25-1-2011 by Holly N.R.A. because: content

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

You are trying to spread the Light of God and failing miserably. You are making it more difficult for people here to come to God, by demonstrating your profound ignorance and intolerance and making people angry. Either you are blind to the damage you are doing, or you are doing the damage on purpose. Either way, you are not contributing to this website in a meaningful way. Everyone here has already heard the sort of shallow dogma you are regurgitating many times over. You are not saying anything we haven't heard before from other intolerant and ignorant extremists.

edit on 25-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

That's your own judgement, God's judgement prevails on yours.

There is no negociation with God, either you totaly submit, either God will let you lose yourself, if the people are pissed off, they will be more pissed off when they burn in hell.

You have to learn submission and humitlity, otherwise you'll lose yourself.

ATS is very representative of the American people's state of mind, you are very far in your perdition just like most of the American people.

God offers you a chance to submit and to accept to be healed and well guided, will you reject God's offer?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
1) What i don't get is why some people NEED a ¡book! to tell them what is good and what is bad.
And:
2) BUDDHISM IS NOT A RELIGION. It's a school of thought, a cosmovision, if you will. Buddha is not GOD, no one claims that, he was just a dude with a lot of time, who had a lot of very interesting thoughts...
Then, as with any school of thought, there are many RELIGIOUS INTERPRETATIONS of this philosophy.
You CAN be BOTH buddhist and christian, or muslim or whatever...

If you are going to CALL NAMES and DISREPECT other peoples beliefs and/or points of view, at least INFORM YOURSELF about them, as not to make such IGNORANT and OFFENSIVE claims.

And no, I am NOT evil, i LOVE my humanity, i LOVE learning, i LOVE teaching,i LOVE being aware of my existence, and i LOVE you.
You see? Love, love, love... as some brit dudes used to say "LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED"
No books, no Godly Teenie Angst, no Guilt, no Sin, no Hell and No Heaven. Love.
Pure and simple.

And a nice lady (or dude if you go that way) eases everything...

PD:
Whats up with all the "summision" and "fear" stuff??? Are you into S&M or something like that? I have i friend who is into that. Maybe you two guys can meet and summise and fear each other!

Peace & Fish
Drakus

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

You have to learn submission and humitlity, otherwise you'll lose yourself.

Humility? HUMILITY? REALLY?
You speak from, oh, so above, you KNOW the truth, you are with god and the rest of us with the horny dude downstairs, and there is no way for you to be WRONG...
And WE need to learn to be humble!?

Are you high?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by TheStev

You're on the wrong track, faith is not a right, it's a gift from God, no one can have a true faith without the aproval of God first. You should be more humble before God and before your own ignorance and take the time to think about your own behaviour if you want God to have a mercy for your soul.

As long as you'll continue in this unfair behaviour, you'll have no guidance.

God is the Creator of the whole universe, your own creator, show Him respect, fear the Almighty, stop your madness before it's too late forever.

The Quran is truly from God and contains everything on anything, I am sure you've not even read it as 99% of the people of ATS. In addition of being biased, some people just read some pages and come to the quick conclusion that the Quran is a mere book like any other book.
edit on 25-1-2011 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by drakus
1) What i don't get is why some people NEED a ¡book! to tell them what is good and what is bad.
And:
2) BUDDHISM IS NOT A RELIGION. It's a school of thought, a cosmovision, if you will. Buddha is not GOD, no one claims that, he was just a dude with a lot of time, who had a lot of very interesting thoughts...
Then, as with any school of thought, there are many RELIGIOUS INTERPRETATIONS of this philosophy.
You CAN be BOTH buddhist and christian, or muslim or whatever...

If you are going to CALL NAMES and DISREPECT other peoples beliefs and/or points of view, at least INFORM YOURSELF about them, as not to make such IGNORANT and OFFENSIVE claims.

And no, I am NOT evil, i LOVE my humanity, i LOVE learning, i LOVE teaching,i LOVE being aware of my existence, and i LOVE you.
You see? Love, love, love... as some brit dudes used to say "LOVE IS ALL YOU NEED"
No books, no Godly Teenie Angst, no Guilt, no Sin, no Hell and No Heaven. Love.
Pure and simple.

And a nice lady (or dude if you go that way) eases everything...

PD:
Whats up with all the "summision" and "fear" stuff??? Are you into S&M or something like that? I have i friend who is into that. Maybe you two guys can meet and summise and fear each other!

Peace & Fish
Drakus

You love everybody except God!!!!! What a pity!

Just give up and continue your life

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
The Snake you are looking at is a representation of the Milky Way center of the Uni Verse.

and it does have to do with our DNA also.
edit on 25-1-2011 by KingArthur because: addition

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Originally posted by polarwarrior
It seems to me that the constriction from the finite bounds of religion is greatly limiting peoples ability find truth and thus god. The malevolent tampering with holy texts throughout the ages hasn't helped much either.

TPTB support religion for a reason ya know.

Just sayin'.

This short terrestrial life has only ONE purpose: to learn SUBMISSION, OBEDIENCE TO GOD...

Thanks to the Gospel, the Torah and the Quran, the people can learn the True Laws of Life in order to be able to live beside God FOREVER...

Those who dedicate this life to learn Hidden Knowledge, to develop their own path are VERY FAR in perdition. They have done exactly the contrary of what they were told by The Creator. Instead of learning submision, humility, simplicity, they have learned to worship their own person, pride, sophistication....

The Truth is the Truth whether you label it "religion" or whatever you label it.... and only the bad people exchange the Truth of God for the lies of Satan, for an illusion, for an unjustice...

Jesus Himself spoke of hidden, or secret knowledge. It is also referred to in other NT books, and Clement of Alexandria spoke of a "Secret Gospel of Mark"; there are also the "secret" (lost or Gnostic) gospels. Jesus told the Disciples that He spoke to the masses in parables, but He told them the "mysteries of the Kingdom"...for further proof, read Mark 4:11-12, and First Corinthians 2:6-8. You are so afraid of The Truth that you have become blind to it. YOU are the one spreading the false message, the false truth. God wants us to be all that we can be, for we were created in His image. It is Satan that wants to keep us down, keep us from realizing our true potential. YOU have chosen to believe the big lie, and that's your choice; please don't foist it on the rest of us.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   

There is only ONE God, He's created you and me and everything.

Sigh....One God. Where? the Bible? You obviously have not read it, as most Christians never do. I don't know if this is due to a reading disability, or plain laziness, but it's true. OK, Gods in the bible. Mind you, I had to look these up again, but here are the many Gods just in the King James Bible alone.

Adrammelech II Kings 17:31 Sepharvite God.

Anammelech II Kings 17:31 Sepharvite God.

Ashima II Kings 17:30 Samaritan Moon Goddess.

Ashtoreth I Kings 11:05 Canaanite Goddess.

Baal I Kings 18:19 Canaanite God ("Lord") of
fertility, vegitation, and storms.

Baal-berith Judges 8:33 A regional variation/aspect of Baal.

Baal-peor Numbers 25:03 Moabite regional variation/aspect of
Baal.

Baal-zebub Luke 11:19 Philistine/Ekronian regional
variation/aspect of Baal.

Baalim I Kings 18:18 Canaanite Gods ("Lords"), a
collective of the different
aspects of Baa.

Bel Isiah 46:01 Assyrian/Babylonian/Sumerian God
("Lord").

Chemosh I Kings 11:07 Moabite war God.

Dagon I Samuel 05:02 Philistine/Ekronian/Babylonian God
of agriculture.

Diana of the
Ephesians Acts 19:35 Ephesian moon and nature Goddess,
("Divine/Brilliant").

Jehovah Exodus 6:03 Hebrew God
(AKS "El Shaddi")

Jupiter Acts 14:12 Roman God (possibly derived from
'Zeus-pater', Father Zeus).

Lucifer Isiah 14:12 ("Light-Bearer")
(AKS "Jesus")

Mercurius Acts 14:12 Otherwise known as the Roman God
Mercury, God of communication and
travel, and messenger of the
Gods...which is probably why Paul
was called this at Lystra.

Milcom I Kings 11:05 Ammonite God

Molech I Kings 11:07 Ammonite God, also called Moloch,
most probably Baal-Hammon of
Carthage.
(Owl God of the Bilderberg Group)

Nebo Isiah 46:01 Assyrian/Babylonian/Chaldean God of
wisdom and writing, also called
Nabu.

Nergal II Kings 17:30 Cuth/Assyrian/Babylonian war and
underworld God, also called

Meshlamthea.

Nibhaz II Kings 17:31 Avites God

Nisroch II Kings 19:37 Assyrian God

Rimmon II Kings 05:18 Babylonian/Syrian storm God
involved (as Ramman) with the

Deluge, according to Hebrew texts;
also known as Ramman/Rammon.

Succoth-benoth II Kings 17:30 Babylonian fertility Goddess ("She

Who Produces Seed"), also known as
Zarpanitu/Zerpanitum.

Tammuz Ezekial 8:14 Assyrian/Babylonian God

Tartak II Kings 17:31 Avites God

And let us not forget "Sin," a Moon god and the father of Shamash; counterpart of the Sumerian Nanna.

Not to mention literally thousands of so called "Pagan gods and Goddesses."

But then the all knowing TRUTH, the Holy Bible, says this:

Deuteronomy 4:35
Unto thee it was shewed, that thou mightest know that the LORD he is God; there is none else beside him.

Deuteronomy 4:39
The LORD he is God in heaven above, and upon the earth beneath: there is none else.

Deuteronomy 6:4
Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord.

Deuteronomy 32:39
See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me.

1 Kings 18:39
The LORD, he is the God; the LORD, he is the God.

Isaiah 43:10
I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.

Isaiah 44:8
Is there a God beside me? yea, there is no God; I know not any.

Isaiah 45:5-6
I am the Lord, and there is none else, there is no God beside me.

Isaiah 46:9
I am God, and there is none else: I am God, and there is none like me.

Mark 12:29
The Lord our God is
one Lord.

Mark 12:32
There is one God; and there is none other but he.

John 17:3
That they might know thee the only true God.

1 Corinthians 8:6
But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things, and we in him.

What can we derive from this? In what context are we to interpret this?

Please, any and all of your comments/analogies/theories/facts. I'd love to hear your ALL of your explanations and or rationalizations.
Still going to tell me there is one God only? These many Gods are in the Bible, please feel free to look them up. What, then, are we to think? that the Bible tells lies? Must be so, there it is.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

It's precisley for this kind of remark ("Only in your mind") that God will ask you if the flames of Hell are real before to throw you in it...the awakening will be hard for you in the after life. Your whole life is an illusion just because you're a pervert.

Hey now, did I call you any such names, friend? Is that what is called being a good Christian? With that statement, you make that point your own self.
And of course if I pass over before the end, I will go to Hell, so will you. "Hell" means "The place or state of the dead." Check this for further analysis:

In 382 A.D., Pope Damasus commissioned Jerome to make a revised translation of the Bible in Latin. Jerome, a Roman Catholic by birth, believed in the doctrine of hell and he produced this revised translation of the complete Bible in Latin known as the Latin Vulgate (circa 405 A.D.).
Source

We are all of us on the Highway to Hell.

so, to end, I will not sink to your level, but i do suggest you drag your head out of the Church that is brainwashing you and do some research, before passing Judgement.

I can debate this all day, friend. I, unlike you, have read the Bible,(s) and may other sacred tests.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

Sorry, but the website in question was in my post, not in TheTruthIsFromGods. He would never create a website about the Goddess, she is a whore to Christianity.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

These are false deities, they do not answer to the prayers, they have been themselves created by God.

Proof, please. If you do not mind. The Goddess has answered every prayer I have asked Her. And, she came way before your God. Look it up. For 45,000 years god was a woman. then came the Christians, and boom! the Goddess then became a male. Sex change? Magick spell by the Church? Anyway, my Goddess gave birth to your God. She is the Queen of the Heaven you believe in, check your Bible. Prove me wrong.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join