It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ophiuchus, the Constellation of the Devil, shifting towards 2012

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

In the Bible it say's there would come a time when all that are good would remain good, all that are evil will remain evil.I think it might be this shift around 2012 that this will ac-cure.I have struggled with Yin and Yang just like most people due, maybe one morning we will all wake to find this struggle over.

P.S. to everyone else in this thread, someone once said if we don't believe in freedom of expression for those we despise than we don't believe in it at all, I believe that was said by Noam Chomsky. If we have eaten the fruit of good and evil it's to late to spit it out, just deal with it.This is said by me.

edit on 26-1-2011 by TheApachekid because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2011 by TheApachekid because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-1-2011 by TheApachekid because: To much med's!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheApachekid

In the Bible it say's there would come a time when all that are good would remain good, all that are evil will remain evil.I think it might be this shift around 2012 that this will ac-cure.I have struggled with Yin and Yang just like most people due, maybe one morning we will all wake to find this struggle over.

I totaly agree with you, the seperation between the good people and the evil ones is almost over...That's why I am not even surprised by the behaviour of the people on ATS, which is quite representative of the US people....They act even worse than Sodom and Gomora, they have exceeded all the limits of God... Nothing can open their eyes, most of them are already condemned and are living their last moments...They don't know what is expecting them, they don't know the price to pay for having provoked the Wrath of the Master, the Almighty.

The final relief will come when God will judge us and will grant us the access to his Paradise forever, God calls it the Great Victory, the Great Joy... but for the evil people, the Judgement Day will be synonymous of a permanent punishment: the flames of Hell....
edit on 26-1-2011 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
So astronomers trolled the astrologers for some lulz and you thought this was a good reason to pump out your dawah-ganda

Well here’s another one, the new age types think this is the dawning of the age of Aquarius – in fact that’s not for another 700 years

Oh and the koran was written by a pedophile desert warlord or else how come the alleged science in it is about 1700 years out of date?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheApachekid

Can you please clarify something for me here? You seem to be supporting further division here. We as a World Population are already divided friend, why make the division even wider that it is? I don't care what the Bible says, it is not the Ultimate Law and Truth like some think it is. It has come to this: We are a People, all inclusive. We need to get rid of the man made dividers for once and for all time. Good and Evil are relative terms, TheTruthIsFromGod, not set into stone one OR the other. One is defined by the other, and you, anyone for that matter, cannot be one, without knowing the other intimately. You cannot just stand and call something evil if you do not know what it is, can you? Haven't you, TheTruthIsFromGod, even called me evil in your mind? The things you speak of are called Human Emotions, nothing more. You must not let your emotions rule over you, ever.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Interesting connection here with the lost books of Nostradamus...

Lost Books of Nostradamus 2012 and Ophiuchus

Lost Books of Nostradamus: on Dec 21 2012 we will be in the constellation Ophiuchus the 13th sign of the zodiac. It is known as the unlucky sigh. At that very same time Sagittarius will be pointing his arrow directly at the galactic center, also known as the Leviathan or Dark Rift. And of course we will be passing through it as well.

Also, I watched the video you posted and the last part chilled my spine. I had to stop listening to the lady hissing, weird. It sounds like parts were spoken backwards, have you tried to play it backwards?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Don't feed the troll people.

But just a food for thought: Whatever happened to "Thou shall not judge"? Please consider this.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Ophiuchus, the Constellation of the Devil, shifting towards 2012

Please focus further replies on the Actual topic and NOT each other.

Thank You

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tryptych
Don't feed the troll people.

But just a food for thought: Whatever happened to "Thou shall not judge"? Please consider this.

AS THERE IS ONLY 1 JUDGE
GUESS THAT WAS FORGOTTEN IN SOMES TEACHINGS..
GOOD POINT

Please excuse the off topic post

edit on 1/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join