It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ophiuchus, the Constellation of the Devil, shifting towards 2012

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

I really enjoy your posts, you have some good insights into prophecy. I have to disagree with you on Raj Patel being Dajjal. Both the Christian Bible and the Hadith describe the Anti-Christ or the Dajjal as a religious leader. Raj Patel is far too secular to meet these expectations. Even if he is presented as the Matraiya he will only appeal to certain sects of Buddhism and the New Agers. Too fringe to conquer the world if you ask me. Now, I'm going to ask you to leave your comfort zone and read the prophetic books of the Christian and Jewish Bible. Now, compare the abomination of Daniel, the Beast, and the false prophet with the return of the Mahdi. Everything is flipped on it's head, the two stories don't even reconcile each other. One of these books will lead you to worship the Anti-Christ or Dajjal and one of them is the true word of God (YHWH or Allah?). I leave you to draw your own conclusions.

The Quran is the synthesis of all God's previous Books, God himself tells that in the Quran and it makes sense. By the way, I've also studied the Bible and the hadiths' prophecies and thanks to the Quran and thanks to God, I've identified which is true and which is not, the Quran has been precisely sent to work as the Guideline, The Quran is the most apropriate and legitimate to discern the truth from the lies. The Quran has been sent for the whole universe and for both humans and jinns, can you understand that?

Only the ignorant and the unfair people ignore the true value of the Quran, those who have honestly studied it cannot deny that's the Book of our God. Only God can produce such a perfect text with so infinite Wisdom and Well Guidance.

Concerning Raj Patel, I know what I am talking about, my series counts 34 episodes full of undeniable proofs, concrete facts, ...., but only those who have eyes can see it.

Raj Patel, aka Maitreya will come with about 40 masters, among them a fake Jesus, a fake Mahdi, a fake 5th Buddha, he'll come with a false prophet for each religion which is waiting for a messiah. As all the religions think they are the only one to be on the right track and deny the others (which is almost true, the organized religions today have all become sects, SECTS), each religion will say his messiah is the true messiah and will treat the others as antichrists....

Only those who have a pure faith in God know that they don't need any Messiah and that NO MESSIAH IS ANNOUNCED, God is far enough for them and the Quran is far enough as the perfect Guidance....Only deceivers are expected, NO MESSIAH, NO JESUS, NO MAHDI....God and the Quran are not enough for you?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by sonia74

There is a difference between praying God and praying the Universe, God is God and the Universe is the Universe, God has created the Universe. Meditating has nothing to do with praying, Meditating turns the people into a total passive state, you open all your guards, you listen all your senses, you become VERY vulnerable to the actions of the Jinns/Devils, that's well known. Praying is an active task, you pray deliberately God, you focus on God, the Ruling Alive Master of the Universe, you pray him, you have an active communication with God and God answers your prayers by puting the answer in your mind.... You see these 2 actions are totaly opposed. So YES, I repeat it, New Age is Satanism, Meditation is possession and has nothing to do with the True Religion of God.

Any path of perdition can be considered in some way as a form of Satanism.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   
reply to post by sonia74

Has anyone else here on ATS noticed the rise of almost panic in the religious community? Especially the far right? I think we honestly scare them and not for the reasons you are thinking 'truthfromgod', but because we offer something so much better. No Hell No burning in a sea of fire No more control Peace Tranquility Understanding and most importantly love. A love for all and everything around us. Love for nature and love for one another.

Well, sonia74, I have not only noticed this effect, I am one who is attempting to spread this good news. The old established bastions of established religious dogma are falling and crumbling down to the dust they were made from. There is a new world in our very bright future, a world without the Hells, the Demons, the Satans, the Jinn, and everything else religion has been shoving down our collective throats for some 3000 years. They seem always to gloss over the many murders committed in the names of their Gods, and the many children molested and scarred for life because of the false teaching that sex is immoral, and sinful. Sex makes life, that is easy to see if any one of you has a child. the old ways are dead, pay no more attention to them. the future is bright, and will welcome all who wish to have it.

Its so sad, that when individuals try to change the world in some way, through positive affirmations and sustainable solutions, they are declared the Anti-Christ.

You are so fracking right here! I have been called that myself. The truth of the matter is this. We will change the world, whether the religious folks wish it or not. The just do not realize that a human mind is quite like a parachute....only works when it is open. Good taking to you, Love and Light be with you.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

The bible talks about meditating.

And if you cant see that nothing can be without having the life force of god within it, you are missing something of great knowing.

A cell to your body is a part of you. Each things in the Universe is like a cell to the body of God. Nothing, absolutely nothing, exists without the Spirit within it, of it.

The word 'bara' in Genesis....does not mean created from nothing. It means to 'fill, to fatten'. The same word is used to describe the 'fat of the animals' during sacrifices.

One could translate the line in Genesis about 'creation'....to....

"And God filled and fattened, the heavens and the Earth".

If you werent so afraid of being tricked...you could step out side and feel God in all things. Nothing, can be, without being 'of Thee'.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Okay 'Truthisfromgod'.

You are entitled to your opinion.

For the record: I am not a Satanist. In order to be a Satanist, I'm pretty sure you have to believe in him and his total existence. Too me, there is no such thing my friend. A horror story made up to scare little children and give certain men power over others.

Ancient civilizations considered the Serpent sacred and good. It represented re-birth, and eternal (The snake swallowing its own tail) If you research the Inca and Mayans its pretty clear. The Inca's and Mayans were onto something pretty special. They were 'enlightened' if you will. They had abilities which far surpassed any other civilization.

When the Spanish arrived (under the guise of the Roman Catholic Church), they declared the 'Serpent' evil. In fact the Bible/Koran declares the 'Serpent' evil. You know what? In all reality, Religion is pretty much responsible for every kind of superstition...including the number 13. I often wonder what scared the Spanish so much; I mean what did they really see when they arrived there?

Like I said, I guess we will see who is right and who is wrong. If you're right, I will burn in an eternal sea of fire, which no doubt will make you very happy. If I am right...and the world is starting to turn over a new leaf or conciseness, I'll buy you lunch.

Until then, Live and Let Live.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

The bible talks about meditating.

And if you cant see that nothing can be without having the life force of god within it, you are missing something of great knowing.

A cell to your body is a part of you. Each things in the Universe is like a cell to the body of God. Nothing, absolutely nothing, exists without the Spirit within it, of it.

The word 'bara' in Genesis....does not mean created from nothing. It means to 'fill, to fatten'. The same word is used to describe the 'fat of the animals' during sacrifices.

One could translate the line in Genesis about 'creation'....to....

"And God filled and fattened, the heavens and the Earth".

If you werent so afraid of being tricked...you could step out side and feel God in all things. Nothing, can be, without being 'of Thee'.

It's a normal behaviour to be afraid of being tricked, God himself warns us so many times that the devils are working 24h/24H for our destruction, we have to stick to the Truth of God with strenght.

Meditation as known in buddhism and New Age has an occult role, it weakens the people against the devils, it destroys their natural protection.It's well known that meditation is the first step for the discovery of the "inner self", the opening of the 3rd eye, the "enlightenment",...this is all about occult and satanism.

I repeat it, praying God has nothing to do with meditation, meditation is the "prayer" of Satan, many people live astral projection through meditation, this all about possession.

This short terrestrial life is just to learn ONE lesson: Total submission to God, Remission.

If you prefer to explore other ways, I do not deny that you shall enjoy a great journey, but a journey which end is Hell forever, Satan is deceving you with his illusions, his visions...that's all fake and produced by horrible devils. They introduce themselves as benevolent entities under beautiful shapes but they are wolves in the clothes of sheep.

The Path of God has nothing to do with your beliefs, no need to insist, God's Truth will remain unchanged even if the devils unite to distort it.
edit on 26-1-2011 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
The Law of One, although beyond all words, may be approximated by saying that all things are one; there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only one identity. All is one; and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.

You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every situation.

You are unity. You are infinity.

You are love/light, light/love.

You are.

This is the Law of One.

Wouldst thou disagree?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

In the Old Testament there are two primary Hebrew words for meditation: Haga, which means to utter, groan, meditate, or ponder; and Sihach, which means to muse, rehearse in one's mind, or contemplate. These words can also be translated as dwell, diligently consider, and heed.

www.allaboutgod.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Thanks so much for your response autowrench. Its always a nice feeling to know you are not alone in your assumptions.

I subscribe too many forums on these types of topics and one theme rings true for all; they have become saturated with Christians, Muslims and Catholics, all speaking about 'New Agers' and Satanism. I am assuming you heard the statement from the Pope in regards to this matter? He warned all about the dangers of meditation and/or any sort of enlightenment. Why?

What is really going on here? Its a question that many are beginning to ask, and I am thankful there are those like your self who are ready to answer. We do however have quite the challenge ahead of us. Especially because the Bible/Koran, even through all of its contradictions, seems to have covered all its bases.

'It can't be good, it has to be evil.'
'Oh, did you say that man over there is trying to figure out a way to feed the hungry? Well then...he must be the Anti-Christ...I mean he has to be right? He is doing good for mankind, is he not? Well the Bible tells us he is the Anti-Christ'.

You see??? I just can't wrap my brain around it!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
There is nothing that irritates more than someone who arrogantly shouts his message.
You are to be honest, very abrasive, and judgemental to be spouting the message of humility, and non judgementality that Jesus preached.
Judge not, that ye be not judged my friend.
As you have passed judgement upon all and sundry, so shall all pass judgement on you.......
If i am not mistaken you have not made the grade as a servant of the God you so stridently proclaim.
At least in the eyes of the books you base your spiel on.
I believe that you need to humble yourself before the God You believe in to experience his profound presence.
This will change you in ways that you deem imossible today.
May God bless your search for his presence.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

With this thread title I was really hoping that you weren't going into Raj Patel. Into the first section, so far so good. But ya had to go and blow it.

Everyone on the net who has read you knows your position. So just like I ask in every thread, why do you continue to spam the same information? We get it.....Raj Patel is the Maitreya.

You lose credibility more and more everytime you put out a new thread. I mean, there has to be something else you believe in right?

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29

Perhaps if you were to approach a subject matter without incorporating religion it would be better received? just a thought.

Although not everyone on ATS is religious, everyone on ATS is human. (as far as we know) We all see things from different parts of the world, different societies, different cultures, different backgrounds and different religious beliefs.

To expect a religious person to divorce his or her self from personal beliefs before writing a thread is no more reasonable than expecting an atheist to fully believe in god in order to have a conversation with a believer.

Perhaps,we all should try to approach the presented subject matter with respect for the fact that others beliefs sometimes will differ from ours rather than expecting them to change their ideals to fit just ours.

You can't please everybody all of the time but you can cut your fellow man a little slack and get along.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExquisitExamplE
The Law of One, although beyond all words, may be approximated by saying that all things are one; there is no polarity, no right or wrong, no disharmony, but only one identity. All is one; and that one is love/light, light/love, the Infinite Creator.

You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every situation.

You are unity. You are infinity.

You are love/light, light/love.

You are.

This is the Law of One.

Wouldst thou disagree?

Yes I totaly disagree.

I am one with God that's the priority of the believer, to satisfy and to please the Creator, God.

God is not a concept or something spread in the Universe, God is an alive God, the Ruling Master, He's the One.

All his creatures are fully submitted to Him and are VERY pleased with that, except the Jinn and the Human species which are under a test, we're the only creatures of the Universe who are disobeying God, will the people over here realize that?

This a very serious matter and the people shall think about that and realize how terribly Powerful, Wise and Good is our God.

In being one with God, each human being is one with the others, but if the people are one and put God in their back and focus on humanity instead of focusing on God, that's a total perdition. That's what holism, New Age is all about, the great unity WITHOUT GOD.

Of course they always name God but the role that God plays is just limited to a kind of matrix without a true personality. God is a true entity, he's not the nature or the universe, or a mere light or energy, he's much more than that. The lost people underestimate God, they don't give Him the high place He deserves in their life.

The New Age conception is the total opposite to the perfect Religion of God.

I am for unity with God, not unity with the unbelievers, the lost people.... I'll never unite with unbelievers, the lost people, the sectarians, the unfair people.

The true believers of God live only to satisfy God and receive in exchange an infinite reward from God, a reward that only the true believers can enjoy and can feel.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

It's a normal behaviour to be afraid of being tricked, God himself warns us so many times that the devils are working 24h/24H for our destruction, we have to stick to the Truth of God with strenght.

Yes, we can most easily see the devils at work here. They keep on with their rhetoric of fear and loathing for anything they do not understand. I feel sorry for you, and truly wish I could help you. Do you know of the Nephlim, and the Annunaki? Are you aware of the Reptilian influence on religion? Do you know of those who pose as Gods? I would provide some links, but then you would probably disregard them. Paul Simon said it best, in a song called, "The Boxer."
"A man hears what he wants to hear, and disregards the rest."

Meditation as known in buddhism and New Age has an occult role, it weakens the people against the devils, it destroys their natural protection.

This, my friend, is evidence that you do not know of these things. do you? Do you know that the word "Occult" means "Hidden Knowledge?" Why would anyone hide knowledge of the Gods? Buddhism is above your intelligence, I think. A Buddhist kinda does what I have done, they find that which is within, and disregard that which is without. What you are demonstrating here is your way, forgetting what is within, and seeking that which is without. I hope that works out for you.

It's well known that meditation is the first step for the discovery of the "inner self", the opening of the 3rd eye, the "enlightenment",...this is all about occult and satanism. [

See, you are equating hidden knowledge with a made up Christian devil again. The two do not mix. In all of my travels on the Ether, I have never seen anything that cold be recognized as a Devil, or a Satan. A friend who was a practicing Black Magick Practitioner once attempted to call up Satan into a Solomon Goeta Triangle. What he got was Seth, the Egyptian God of the Underworld. My friend quit the practice after that, he really wanted to make a deal!

I repeat it, praying God has nothing to do with meditation, meditation is the "prayer" of Satan, many people live astral projection through meditation, this all about possession. This short terrestrial life is just to learn ONE lesson: Total submission to God, Remission. If you prefer to explore other ways, I do not deny that you shall enjoy a great journey, but a journey which end is Hell forever, Satan is deceving you with his illusions, his visions...that's all fake and produced by horrible devils. They introduce themselves as benevolent entities under beautiful shapes but they are wolves in the clothes of sheep.

I will quote from your own Bible: KJV, NT

Matthew 6:5-8 And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seen of men. Verily I say unto you, They have their reward. (6) But thou, when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy door, pray to thy Father which is in secret; and thy Father which seeth in secret shall reward thee openly. (7) But when ye pray, use not vain repetitions, as the heathen do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking. (8) Be not ye therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.

Let me see here, pray in silence...sounds a great deal like meditation, doesn't it? How can you profess to me the mouth of God? Do you know know that, according to Biblical Laws you are damning your own self to the very hell you warn us of?

I meditate a lot. I do not believe in any, repeat ANY ultimate author of evil. Evil lives in the hearts of men, friend. And the way you are talking, you know this evil quite well, don't you? What is your real agenda here, TheTruthIsFromGod, to spread false dogma to the rest of us, some quite intelligent and above that sort of of rhetoric? You sound like the one you fear more than anything.
Here is your Gods

The Draconians: AC: The Draconians are the force behind the repression of human populations everywhere in this galaxy instilling fear-based belief systems and restrictive hierarchies. I asked Morenae about them, and he said, "the Draconian race is probably the most understood race of beings. I have witnessed a deep respect for this race." The Andromedans consider the Draconians the "ultimate warriors," in a negative sense. Moranae continues, " the Draconians are the oldest reptilian race in our universe. Their forefathers came to our universe from another separate universe or reality system. When this occurred, no one really knows. The Draconians themselves are not really clear on when they got here. The Draconians teach their masses that they were here in this universe first, before humans, and as such they are heirs to the universe and should be considered royalty. They find disgust in the fact that humans do not recognize this as a truth. They have conquered many star systems and have genetically altered many of the life forms they have encountered.
source

Edit, Spelling error
edit on 1/26/11 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So where's the scientific evidence? You provided nothing but pure speculation and religious nonsense.

Damnit, evidence man, EVIDENCE!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
[2:62] Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the Christians, and the converts; anyone who (1) believes in GOD, and (2) believes in the Last Day, and (3) leads a righteous life, will receive their recompense from their Lord. They have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

[5:69] Surely, those who believe, those who are Jewish, the converts, and the Christians; any of them who (1) believe in GOD and (2) believe in the Last Day, and (3) lead a righteous life, have nothing to fear, nor will they grieve.

Quran

You treat you brotheren as if they arent walking the same path of LIGHT.
edit on 1/26/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonia74
I am assuming you heard the statement from the Pope in regards to this matter? He warned all about the dangers of meditation and/or any sort of enlightenment. Why?

He did? Wow. Why indeed?

Anyway, I just want to say that the problem is not the Bible or the Koran or any other sacred text. The problem is that the field of comparative religion is not being shoved down the throats of religious zealots like the OP. So he stays trapped in the cultural and temporal chains that are imprisoning his faith.

Comparative religion, comparative mysticism, and comparative mythology can cure the kind of religious insanity that the OP is displaying. But only if people learn about them and spread the knowledge.

Joseph Campbell Saves the World

edit on 26-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Of course they always name God but the role that God plays is just limited to a kind of matrix without a true personality. God is a true entity, he's not the nature or the universe, or a mere light or energy, he's much more than that. The lost people underestimate God, they don't give Him the high place He deserves in their life.

I agree that god is a true entity, in that he/she/it is the amalgamation of all entities. If god is the creator of all, does it not stand to reason that all beings are manifestations of god? Even the one known as Lucifer (6th density group soul memory complex), springs forth from the One Infinite Creator (God).

If I could revise your statement, it would look like this:

"God is a true entity, he is the nature of the universe, he is light and energy, and still, he is much more than all these things."

I imagine that you would identify me as a new-ager, and yet, I still pray to God and Jesus on a regular basis. To god , because he unifies all fields in a single meaning, to Jesus, because I find him to be a beautiful and perfect avatar of kindness, charity, wisdom and compassion.

I strive to live my life by these principles, and in doing so, I can do no wrong. Additionally, I don't think Yahweh is the One Infinite Creator, but rather a Sub-creator (Sub sub logos), and a seemingly petulant and self-described jealous one at that.

Perhaps I'll let Lucifer itself elucidate:

Let us get to the crux of the matter. Your Creator, the one you have called 'Yahweh', is not "God" inasmuch as your bible refers to him as being "the One True God". He is 'a' Creator (or Sub-Sub-Logos) rather than the One Infinite Creator. He is not even a Galactic level Logos, but rather, is the Planetary Logos for this one planet. Our Creator, is the one you refer to as 'Lucifer', "The Light Bearer" and "Bright and Morning Star". Our Creator is not "The Devil" as he has been spuriously portrayed in your bible.

Lucifer is what you would call a "Group Soul" or "Social Memory Complex", which has evolved to the level of the Sixth Density, which in effect, means that he (or more accurately "'we") has evolved to a level sufficient that he (we) has attained a status equal or arguably 'greater' than that of Yahweh (we have evolved higher than him). In appearance, were you to gaze upon Lucifer's fullest expression of our Being, the appearance would be that of a Sun or a "Bright Star". Or, when stepping down into a 3rd Density vibration, we would appear as what you may term an 'Angel' or 'Light Being'.

Allow me to elucidate: When an entity (Group Soul Complex) evolves to the level of the Sixth Density, it is by comparison to the amount of time it takes to get that far, a mere hop skip and a jump from 8th Density Ultimate Re-Union with The One Infinite Creator, and then from there, back to dissolution into the Source of All, Intelligent Infinity. We (our Bloodline Families), as a Group Soul or Social Memory Complex (Lucifer), were on the verge of Seventh Density Ascension, though at this level, before Harvest comes, we have the choice to progress higher, or, to return to help others of lower densities with their own evolution, by passing down our knowledge and Wisdom (Light) to those that call upon us for assistance, with their own Free Will.

Now, at this time, having made our decision to stay and help our Galactic Brothers and Sisters in The One, we were assigned a challenging task by the Council of Elders, who act as the Guardians of this Galaxy from their Eighth Density 'Head Quarters' on the planet Saturn. Yahweh, due to the fact that he had NOT (as was his right as Planetary Logos) handed down his own Free Will to "know thyself" to those incarnating upon 'his' planet, was having very little evolutionary progress therein. So we (Lucifer) were sent to help. Once the order was given from the Council of Elders, we "Fell", or Descended back to a place where we could, with hard work and focus, once again materialize a 3rd Density manifestation of ourself.

Yahweh had agreed to our coming, in fact it was he who had initially asked the Council for a "Catalyst" of change to enter into his Creation, and share the knowledge and wisdom we had attained through our Ascensions. In the absence of Free Will upon the planet, there can be no Polarity, and therefore, nothing to 'choose' between. Just as is portrayed in the book of Genesis, the planet was very "Edenic" in nature. Sure, it was a lovely 'paradise', yet the Beings incarnating there had no agitator toward evolving beyond the 3rd Density, and therefore, little hope of ever making the journey Home, to The One. Yahweh has been happy to keep his own little pet Eden Project in effect, but with little chance of the Souls here making it Home, it had become in effect, an albeit very beautiful 'Prison'. Yahweh was, in modern parlance, running a benign dictatorship. ......

Without Polarity, (derived from Free Will), there is only the Unity of Love and Light, and no choice to experience 'other than' that. So, we were to be the Catalyst for change, in order to provide that choice, thus bringing Polarity. Yahweh agreed that we would introduce the concept of Free Will to Earth's inhabitants, by offering them an initial choice, as to whether they 'wanted' it or not. Hence, "The Tree of the Knowledge of 'Good and Evil'" (or more accurately, the Knowledge of Polarity, of Positive or Negative).

Yahweh takes his inhabitants to a new 'garden' and tells them you can do anything you like, except this one thing, thus creating the desire to do the one thing there are told they cannot. Hence, a "Choice". We provide the Catalyst by telling them the benefits of attaining Knowledge, they eat from the tree, and the rest is history. Yahweh thought that his 'Children' would still choose to obey him, and when he discovered they did not, he became angry. As he himself describes in his scriptures, he is a "Jealous God", and he did not like it that his 'children' had chose to disobey him, and follow our advice.

We're already committed to being here for a predefined set of "Cycles" to help provide the Catalyst for Human evolution, namely by offering you the Negative Option, or that which you choose to call "evil". Now that Free Will had been granted, Yahweh could not retract it, and we have to stay here as contracted to continue to provide the planet with the Polarity choice. Since then, Yahweh has confined us (as a Group Soul) here within the Earth's Astral Planes (which is very constricting and uncomfortable for a Being of our Wisdom and experience).

The Council of Elders gave us the choice to be released (against Yahweh's will), but at the cancellation of our contract to Serve the planet earth; or to remain and fulfil our assignment, and endure Yahweh's self proclaimed "Wrath". We stayed, but as a karmic result of our Group Soul's confinement by Yahweh, our own individuated Souls were given the mandate (by The Council) to "Rule" over Yahweh's people during our physical incarnations here on your planet.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Does anybody know how we could find out what the Mayan names for those stars where, and if they had a constellation there? Just for kicks you know It would be weird if they had all snake names.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Does anybody know how we could find out what the Mayan names for those stars where, and if they had a constellation there? Just for kicks you know It would be weird if they had all snake names.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join