It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ophiuchus, the Constellation of the Devil, shifting towards 2012

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonia74
reply to post by Student X

Here is one article I found on the Popes views of the movie Avatar. In relation to worshiping nature, he seems to think its some how dangerous...imagine that!

Pope speaking out against worshipping nature

Thanks. From the article, "He said such notions "open the way to a new pantheism tinged with neo-paganism, which would see the source of man's salvation in nature alone."

The thing is, it can also open the way to panentheism, which is compatible with Christianity. I guess that didn't occur to the pontiff.

It can also be compatible with Islamic thought. "Several Sufi saints and thinkers, primarily Ibn Arabi, held beliefs that were somewhat panentheistic. These notions later took shape in the theory of wahdat ul-wujud (the Unity of All Things). Twelver Shi'ism has a panentheistic trend, represented by scholars such as Sayyid Haydar Amuli, Mulla Sadra (all of whom were influenced by Ibn Arabi). Some Sufi Orders, notably the Bektashis and the Universal Sufi movement, continue to espouse panentheistic beliefs. Nizari Ismaili follow panentheism according to Ismaili doctrine."

I have a great deal of respect for Sufi. The mystical poetry of Rumi never fails to send me into religious ecstasy.

edit on 27-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Hi

Would you bee kind enough to share your understanding of this parable with me?

(I used google transilator to transilate the text from my NT, and I think it should be understandable, or you will recognise this parable and read it from your own book)

14.1: Accept he who is weak in faith, without making you to judge of his thoughts. 2. One has faith to eat everything, the weak eat only vegetables. 3. He who eats must not look down on those who do not. And the one who refrains from eating, should not judge those who do. God has welcomed him. 4. Who are you to judge another's servant? If he stands or falls, it is a matter between him and his master. And he will be standing, for the Lord has the power to hold him up.
5. Some keeps one day to be more important than the other, another believes that all days are alike. But everyone should be fully convinced of their view. 6. Those who emphasize on certain days, do it for the Lord, and he who eats , eats for the Lord; and he thanks God. And those who do not eat it, does it for the Lord and thank god. 7. For none of us lives for himself, and no one dies for himself. 8. If we live, we live for the Lord, if we die, we die for the Lord. Whether we live or die, we belong to God. 9. Therefore, Christ died and was alive again, so he could be Lord of both the living and the dead. 10. But you, why do you judge your brother? We must all appear before the tribunal of God, 11. for it is written:
As I live, saith the Lord,
for me every knee shall bow, and every tongue shall praise God.
12. So therefore each of us shall give account for themselves.
13. Let us not judge one another! Cast rather the conviction that no one has to get his brother to stumble and fall. 14. The belief in the Lord Jesus, I know, yes I am fully persuaded that nothing is unclean in itself. But for those who believe that nothing is unclean, it is unclean. 15. And if you hurt your brother with what you eat, you are not acting in love. Do not cause the destruction on He whom Christ died for, with what you eat.
16. Do not let the good that you own, be subjected to mockery. 17. For the kingdom of God is not meat and drink, but righteousness, peace and joy in the Holy Spirit. 18. Whoever serves Christ in this way is pleasing to God and honored by man.....

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by eriathwen

You're distorting the sense of these verses from the NT, just like Ophiuchus13 did with the verses of the Quran.

God orders us to not judge our brothers and I fully agree with that.

The key point is on the definition you give to "brothers"

My brothers are my brothers in God, my brothers are those who worship ONLY God (they have no gurus or other masters than God), my brothers are those who believe in all God's Prophets, my brother are those who believe in the Torah, the Gospel and the Quran prevails. My Brothers are those who have accepted the Quran as their ONLY Guide and not as a mere Book. My brothers are those who apply God's commands in their daily life, my brothers are those who prefer God to their own life.... I'll never judge brothers like that, I am aware that each one has his own weaknesses and his own tests...as long as each one recognize what he's doing evil as evil and do his best to stop his sins, I'll never judge someone like that....

BUT

the people who deny the Quran, deny the existence and the unicity of God, those who do not obey the commands of God, those who commit evil deeds and say they are doing good...are not my brother at all.

You and your bunch of New Agers, unbelievers, unfair people, lost people, pagans.... ARE NOT THE BROTHERS of the true servants of God and will never be except if you redeem yourself and come back to the Straight Path of God.

Today, the technics of deceit are far more advanced than before, the devils and the lost people distort the sense of the verses, they command the people what they don't apply on themselves, they say what they don't think with their heart... No need to come with nice words, your true nature is exposed by the true believers of God, you can play all the comedies you want, you can even lie to yourself, the true servants of God recognize their brothers in God by their fruits.

You, Ophiuchus, Sudent X, Leo Virgo, Sonia74, Flyers Fan, The Sword, autowrench, sinohptik, Wrong...and many other on ATS I've not mentioned are totaly exposed by the true believers of God, you can say what you want, you'll never deviate us from the Straight Path (except if God authorizes it), you can play with words, distort meanings, twist the holy texts, lie, be hypocrite,....., you can plan whatever you want, not only you'll not deviate the true believers of God from His Straight Path but you'll only bring to yourself more perdition...and the least of your evil action and thought is being recorded by the angels and you'll pay a high price for your opposition to the Almighty.

You can even come with all the New Agers and the devils and the ennemies of God all together, you'll never succeed to obstruct the Straight Path of God, you'll never manage to deviate even 1 true believer of God and your terrestrial life will be narrow and miserable, and Hell is awaiting you in the after life...so don't lose your time and don't worsen your case.
edit on 27-1-2011 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ExquisitExamplE

You know, You keep speaking about the The Law of One...do you know what that is, and who wrote it?

Liber AL vel Legis
Would that be what you are talking about? Or is it the RE/RA material?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by sonia74

Thanks so much for your response autowrench. Its always a nice feeling to know you are not alone in your assumptions.

Have no fear, dear friend, we are many, and gaining all the time. what I mean is those who have seen fit to educate themselves instead of just believing what someone tells them to believe. I love to debate with religious tripe, you see it everywhere you go these days. The established religions are falling fast, you been watching what is happening in the Muslim world? Even those kids and poeple want freedom from the chains of religious dogma. It is refreshing that folks like you and I can talk freely on these subjects, those who still cling to the old way are doomed, and they know it. they are even as I write this clinging to what is left of their former power base. Consider me your friend. Love and Light, Auto

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

You're distorting the sense of these verses from the NT, just like Ophiuchus13 did with the verses of the Quran.

God orders us to not judge our brothers and I fully agree with that.

The key point is on the definition you give to "brothers"

My brothers are my brothers in God, my brothers are those who worship ONLY God (they have no gurus or other masters than God), my brothers are those who believe in all God's Prophets, my brother are those who believe in the Torah, the Gospel and the Quran prevails. My Brothers are those who have accepted the Quran as their ONLY Guide and not as a mere Book. My brothers are those who apply God's commands in their daily life, my brothers are those who prefer God to their own life.... I'll never judge brothers like that, I am aware that each one has his own weaknesses and his own tests...as long as each one recognize what he's doing evil as evil and do his best to stop his sins, I'll never judge someone like that....

BUT

the people who deny the Quran, deny the existence and the unicity of God, those who do not obey the commands of God, those who commit evil deeds and say they are doing good...are not my brother at all.

You and your bunch of New Agers, unbelievers, unfair people, lost people, pagans.... ARE NOT THE BROTHERS of the true servants of God and will never be except if you redeem yourself and come back to the Straight Path of God.

Today, the technics of deceit are far more advanced than before, the devils and the lost people distort the sense of the verses, they command the people what they don't apply on themselves, they say what they don't think with their heart... No need to come with nice words, your true nature is exposed by the true believers of God, you can play all the comedies you want, you can even lie to yourself, the true servants of God recognize their brothers in God by their fruits.

You, Ophiuchus, Sudent X, Leo Virgo, Sonia74, Flyers Fan, The Sword, autowrench, sinohptik, Wrong...and many other on ATS I've not mentioned are totaly exposed by the true believers of God, you can say what you want, you'll never deviate us from the Straight Path (except if God authorizes it), you can play with words, distort meanings, twist the holy texts, lie, be hypocrite,....., you can plan whatever you want, not only you'll not deviate the true believers of God from His Straight Path but you'll only bring to yourself more perdition...and the least of your evil action and thought is being recorded by the angels and you'll pay a high price for your opposition to the Almighty.

You can even come with all the New Agers and the devils and the ennemies of God all together, you'll never succeed to obstruct the Straight Path of God, you'll never manage to deviate even 1 true believer of God and your terrestrial life will be narrow and miserable, and Hell is awaiting you in the after life...so don't lose your time and don't worsen your case.
edit on 27-1-2011 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

Hi again

Can you please explain to me what Im wrong about, I havent said anything, I just quoted Jesus words from the New testament, and If I understood you correctly you, your self wrote a few pages back that you altso live by the word of Jesus one of "your true prophets"
I only asked you to share your understanding of this parable.....

I havent given you MY understanding yet.... so Im asking you to clerify where I was wrong I havent eaven said what my belifes are....... And still you find it right to judge me, what is my crime??
Was it the link to the right picture of your false statue... ???

Love and light
Sat Nam

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

Very well said, badgerprints, you make a very good point. How about if the fanatic religious types just stay in the religious threads, and stay out of the UFO/Alien threads, and the Philosophy threads? I was reading in a thread this morning on World Leaders being briefed on ET life, and here came the Christians claiming that any alien was Satan's demons. We hear this again and again. ET is here, and ET is not Satan, is not a Demon, and is not anything from the Christian bag of lies. I'm sorry, but this really gets under my skin sometimes.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

This discussion is biased, there is no compromise with the ennemies of God, you won't make me say that you're on the Straight Path, you're not. You're are lost people, puppets of satan, all due to your unjustice and disobedience to God.

You continue your comedy, I have the right to say that the evil people are evil, that you're the ennemies of God because that's just what you are. The verses you've quoted donot apply for you but apply for the true believers.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   

My brothers are my brothers in God, my brothers are those who worship ONLY God (they have no gurus or other masters than God), my brothers are those who believe in all God's Prophets, my brother are those who believe in the Torah, the Gospel and the Quran prevails.

All of humanity is your brother and sister. When a religious fundamentalist fails to realize that, it can lead to culture vs culture conflict and even violence. You should be deeply ashamed of yourself.

"O mankind! We created you from a male and a female and made you into nations and tribes that you may know and honor each other (not that you should despise one another). Indeed the most honorable of you in the sight of God is the most righteous." Chapter 49, Verse 13

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   

And you dare quote the Quran and at the same time you deny that this book is from God...How hypocrite you can be!

Keep worsening your case puppet of Satan...

You can unite with all the hypcrites of the world, we'll never accept you, NEVER, God will get rid of you once for all.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

Everyone on this planet is your brother and sister, and even beyond. We are all Family and there are many passages where Yeshua makes it very clear, he was asked who is my neighbor. In fact, he spoke in parables, and explained many things, such as the Prodigal Son, The Sermon on the Mount, that we must forgive our enemies, that the sun rises on all people equally and that if we only love our friends, how are we any different than the negatives, they do the same, we are to Love (now that means unconditional Love) our enemies as ourselves.

I wouldn't be taking those books literally by the way. There a two paths in them, just like everywhere else in this duality, the metaphorical light and dark, and it has to do with the eye or light you see with, is it loving, kind, merciful, gentle, respectful, caring, patient, charitable, does it see through the materialism and divisions on this earth?

The best approach is to pray, and ask for healing like Yeshua/Jesus said to do in Matthew 13, the parable of the sower.

When you raise your love and frequency for everyone and pray, seek to heal and read asking for help and insight and love to understand, things won't be so judgemental and fear based, for this is not what anything is about.

You must realize that most what was said and included is distorted, and the controllers have heavy hands in those books, which explains the murders and wars, and only what they wanted us to believe were included. However no matter how they altered down the message of love of Christ Jesus, it still shines.

Also I have no idea about this 13th sign. I am an experiencer, by the way. But I also know that the ones in the underground bases, the black ops and bloodlines, are religious themselves, gnostic type or version of relgions, and they think they're off the hook and guardians, luciferan, some very very negative. The language, everything is coded to Saturn, with all the Judiac religions, but also around the world. Saturn is the dark star by the way, in Sumar it was named that due to an eclipse I believe. El is a Caanite word for Saturn. Is Ra El. Well the bloodlines are, not saying the black ops are. They can't be athiests though, since they are channeling in some negative entities. And there are many beings that come and go as they please, walking in from negative channels.

May the Spirit of Peace and Love be with you.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

And you dare quote the Quran and at the same time you deny that this book is from God...How hypocrite you can be!

Where did I deny it was from God? All sacred texts are from God. Even the ones you demonize. You can't see that because your faith is chained by a myopic, localized, tribalistic, cultural, temporal exoteric understanding that can only lead to conflict. God is bigger than those limitations that chain you down. And thanks to her, my esoteric understanding transcends the petty limitations that chain you.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Wow really you lable me a JINN DEVIL and not even know me. Again good luck on your journey. If you feel I am evol that is fine but you are wrong. Also the dark realm is the universe your trapped within TheTruthIsFromGod.
Peace

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonia74

Here is one article I found on the Popes views of the movie Avatar. In relation to worshiping nature, he seems to think its some how dangerous...imagine that!

Pope speaking out against worshipping nature

Yeah, I saw that. Have you seen these?

Vatican: It's OK to believe in aliens

Vatican and the New World Order

As far as I am concerned, based on many years of research on these matters, the Vatican is the Head of the Viper that is running the world and attempting to enslave all of us for their alien masters, the Draco. Know who to kill a snake, anyone? That's right, cut off the head! And being as the Holy Roman church is the basis of all of Christiandom, they are all in it together.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword

I hope you enjoy your stay in hell for condemning people which you do not know.

After all, religion is wonderful at breeding hypocrites.

Most of us do not even believe in a Hell. You do though. While you are there, say hello to my Mom. She was a lot like you are. Brainwashed and ignorant. The only ones that will be in Hell are those who believe in it, and tell everyone else they are going there. Remember that you are not supposed to judge anyone, or you will suffer that same judgment your own self? I think you better go back and actually read that book, instead of just believing what some preacher told you is in there.
Want some advice about the Bible, TheTruthIsFromGod?

Don't Leave It Lying Around the House
This book should never be left where it could fall into the hands of children. Recurrent themes of bloody violence, murder, racism, incest and rape are dealt with extremely irresponsibly. Horrific events are presented as justified by circumstances and as solutions to petty wrongs.
Worse than the depictions in the book are actual historic examples of such depictions being used to justify the worst kind of degradation and humiliation that humans have ever been forced to endure. These acts are not just inspired by this book, but characters in the book urge its readers to follow its example. Worst of all, however, is that, despite this book's obvious lack of coherent logic or sense, it inexplicably possesses a following of people that somehow find comfort in its horror.

No doubt about it, the horrific images, and lack of intelligent discussion of those images, contained in this book makes it entirely unsuitable for children, or sensible adults. Are you a sensible adult, TheTruthIsFromGod? From reading you, I highly doubt this to be the case.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   

This discussion is biased, there is no compromise with the ennemies of God, you won't make me say that you're on the Straight Path, you're not. You're are lost people, puppets of satan, all due to your unjustice and disobedience to God.

You continue your comedy, I have the right to say that the evil people are evil, that you're the ennemies of God because that's just what you are. The verses you've quoted donot apply for you but apply for the true believers.

Thank you so much, that was all i needed to hear

Om Namo Amitabhaya

Just look and see It's all inside of you
The kingdom of God and the mind of Buddah too

I sought like a beggar when the diamond was right here
Searching in the gutter when the truth was all ready there

Om Nama Amitabhaya

Everyone is choosen If they choose to be
Seeing through illusions is mostly honesty

Nothing to be gained but songs and stars and smiles
All along the way of millimeters and miles..

Om Namo Amitabhaya

Light and love
Sat Nam

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Rome is not Christ Jesus, they are corrupters and controllers and chose him from amongst all the new crop, of sungod would be's, probably because he was doing some real miracles and had a very big following. I have a feeling that what he's said has been distorted, that the Church has tons of manuscripts on reincarnation, Higher Selves, and Ets that we should be informed about and would change this earth forever.

Nonetheless, following the way of unconditional love and renouncing the world is passing the tests here. if Christ was real he was his Higher Self, not a seeker, but one who had found to show us the way home, if he is a metaphor, that doesnt change the message. I don't feel he is however. I believe he is real.

Rome is not Yeshua. They are not shepherds to the sheep, but wolves instead. The thing is there are several different factions of wolves duking it out here on earth.

I'm all about everyone waking up, loving each other, passing the tests, being equal completely with the pyramids inverted, and the leaders converting and every so sorry for all their abuses of humanity and that would be the religious controllers too, and everyone going home.

The bible is about ETs, everything is about ETs, but not all ETS are in bodies like ours, or from our density channel. Some are entities. There are infintie Space-Time channels and infinite density channels or astrals. There are winterlands and summerland astrals. This is a testing ground here.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

You're are lost people, puppets of satan, all due to your unjustice and disobedience to God.

Well, gee whiz, TheTruthIsFromGod, if we are all lost, and if we are all Satan's puppets as you claim we are, and we are all Devil worshipers as you think we are, they why are you wasting your time here? You can clearly see that we are not bowing down to your Alien God Marduk, nor will we bow down to him/it. We have seen it's face, and it is a Viper. If you wish to be forever with the Serpents, the Draco, then so be it. We will not try to talk you out of it, or steer you away from the road that leads to your own doom. Go your own way, and stop trying to convert the Heathens and Pagans. If you do not, we will taunt you a second time.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I am aware that you and your bunch of devils will never accept my message from God, but even if this message will be useful for 1 person (not among you), it will be far enough. A true servant of God has infinitely more value than all the devils together.

Don't think that this discussion will be useless, what you're telling is being recorded by the angels, this discussion will be quoted during the Judgement Day, remember that, you'll be accountable for your blaspheme, I'll testify before God against you...

Don't worry, you'll get your account sooner than you may expect.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
sigh....

you all keep feeding the troll. I don't know why this rubbish is even in this part of the forum: metaphysics & philosophy are a more serious subject than these inane rantings warrant.

btw, is there an ignore button...

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13 >>

join