It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ophiuchus, the Constellation of the Devil, shifting towards 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   
Inspite of the fact we knew the existence of the 13th zodiac sign (Ophiuchus) for long, since 12-13 January 2011, the MSM have introduced this information as if it were new .

Ophiuchus is the constellation of the Serpent, it's represented by a Serpent Holder.

13 is also the number of level of a masonic pyramid and the Serpent symbolizes Satan.

Why the MSM have manifested now about this information? Why so much insistence?

According to the New Age people (those who exchanged the Laws of God for the hidden knowledge of satan, a knowledge which only brings them more perdition), Ophiuchus is to help the people to "re-connect and to prepare their shift towards 2012"....

"shift towards 2012"?

In 2012, the devils plan to possess ALL the people, they call it the "Great Awakening", the discovery of the "Higher Self" (which is no more than the devil which is within us who takes control), the people will feel changed within themselves from a day to another, they will feel more secure, more confident, more potent.... but that will be just an illusion, the ULTIMATE PERDITION, this change will lead them VERY FAR IN PERDITION, very far from the true submission to God and to his holy Books (Torah, Gospel and Quran).

The MSM have chosen the 12-13 January 2011 to widespread the information about Ophiuchus, why this date? Why such a buzz?

EXACTLY ONE year before, 12 January 2010, Raj Patel was introduced to the general public, ie Maitreya has started his open public mission.

Maitreya has precisely started his open public mission during this frame of time in order to synchronize with the coming of 2012, his mission is to definitely shift the people's mind towards the New Age Humanist belief, which is no more than disguised Satanism, the people shall be ready to accept this change in 2012.

Beware of these end times, the devils want to change ALL our habits, all our roots, all our basis, they want to destabilize us in order to shape us a new consciousness, a consciousness where God does not exist, a consciousness which deny God's holy books and true Prophets... God's Laws have been unchanged since our creation and now the devils want us to think that everything has changed, BEWARE!!! The devils have in their pocket all the MSM and the governments, the worst people among us are working for them in exchange for terrestrial success.

+24 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
I love how you presume your fellow members of ATS to all be religious, and the whole preachy bit at the end.

Anyway. Ophiuchus is not the devils constellation, the romans actually interpreted it as Asclepius, who is subsequently a healer, the Babylonians interpreted it as Nirah, only in much later later literature can you find this nonsense about the devil/satan/whatever.

You need to check your sources, you are really misguided.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Wait what?! And here I thought the judeo-christian god was Satan..

Maybe not, he sure acts like an insecure psychopath though.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
I love how you presume your fellow members of ATS to all be religious, and the whole preachy bit at the end.

Anyway. Ophiuchus is not the devils constellation, the romans actually interpreted it as Asclepius, who is subsequently a healer, the Babylonians interpreted it as Nirah, only in much later later literature can you find this nonsense about the devil/satan/whatever.

You need to check your sources, you are really misguided.

You should watch the video instead of giving a judgement on the basis of nothing.

I explain in the video that Ophiuchus is inspired from Asclepius and I explain many other stuff....

Many people on ATS are just here to attack anyting related with God without even watching the content... biased people have no credibility except for the ignorant people like them

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

I was bashing the extremely preachy statement you made at the end of the post. Why even post a thread on ATS if you are aware it is nonsensical rubbish?

Perhaps if you were to approach a subject matter without incorporating religion it would be better received? just a thought.
edit on 25-1-2011 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Conspiracy theorists aren't usually fundamentalists since we have a habit of questioning the status quo, try your local church or mosque.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29

I was bashing the extremely preachy statement you made at the end of the post. Why even post a thread on ATS if you are aware it is nonsensical rubbish?

Perhaps if you were to approach a subject matter without incorporating religion it would be better received? just a thought.
edit on 25-1-2011 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

the Laws of God ARE PRECISELY THE SOLUTION... you're advocating me to put in my back God and his holy Books (Torah, Gospel and Quran)!???

My whole guidance is based on God and the Quran, who can know the Truth better than God himself, our Creator and The Creator of all the matters...

Obviously my path is not yours, I keep my faith in God and keep your faith in what you want... No one can escape the Judgement Day

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

It seems to me that the constriction from the finite bounds of religion is greatly limiting peoples ability find truth and thus god. The malevolent tampering with holy texts throughout the ages hasn't helped much either.

TPTB support religion for a reason ya know.

Just sayin'.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by polarwarrior

It seems to me that the constriction from the finite bounds of religion is greatly limiting peoples ability find truth and thus god. The malevolent tampering with holy texts throughout the ages hasn't helped much either.

TPTB support religion for a reason ya know.

Just sayin'.

This short terrestrial life has only ONE purpose: to learn SUBMISSION, OBEDIENCE TO GOD...

Thanks to the Gospel, the Torah and the Quran, the people can learn the True Laws of Life in order to be able to live beside God FOREVER...

Those who dedicate this life to learn Hidden Knowledge, to develop their own path are VERY FAR in perdition. They have done exactly the contrary of what they were told by The Creator. Instead of learning submision, humility, simplicity, they have learned to worship their own person, pride, sophistication....

The Truth is the Truth whether you label it "religion" or whatever you label it.... and only the bad people exchange the Truth of God for the lies of Satan, for an illusion, for an unjustice...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
i liked the background sounds... especially when the tiny bells were shaken... that's the cailopy of
sound i hear internally very often.

as for the hiss of the Oh-fee-ious signal , it was OK,,,but the woman doing the elaborate
hissing chant was over-the-top and counter productive in my view.

as was the silly rant ny that Maddox gal at the front end of your You-Tube persentation...
telling us that the moon has altered the Earth so much that the zodiac sign dates of influence
have changed = the moon (Luna) actuates the tides and aides as a factor in earthquakes
but it is common knowledge that the Moon in recorded history is within centimeters of
its present orbit and has not changed or caused to change the Earths travel through the
Annual Zodiac to any zsignificant degree ---let alone a 30 day dislocation in the last 20,000 years

let me paste this on your threads Wall...
the Serpent might just be the Dragon...and 2012 is the Year of the Dragon in the Chinese tradition...
so, the ascent of China in both the political, economic & militaristic sense may be closer to
the point of Ophiuchus being publicized than its 'spin' as the Devils sign

thanks

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

i liked the background sounds... especially when the tiny bells were shaken... that's the cailopy of
sound i hear internally very often.

as for the hiss of the Oh-fee-ious signal , it was OK,,,but the woman doing the elaborate
hissing chant was over-the-top and counter productive in my view.

as was the silly rant ny that Maddox gal at the front end of your You-Tube persentation...
telling us that the moon has altered the Earth so much that the zodiac sign dates of influence
have changed = the moon (Luna) actuates the tides and aides as a factor in earthquakes
but it is common knowledge that the Moon in recorded history is within centimeters of
its present orbit and has not changed or caused to change the Earths travel through the
Annual Zodiac to any zsignificant degree ---let alone a 30 day dislocation in the last 20,000 years

let me paste this on your threads Wall...
the Serpent might just be the Dragon...and 2012 is the Year of the Dragon in the Chinese tradition...
so, the ascent of China in both the political, economic & militaristic sense may be closer to
the point of Ophiuchus being publicized than its 'spin' as the Devils sign

thanks

I agree with you, the Serpent is the Dragon.

Today India and China are the leaders of Satan's influence (before it was the US but the US are just about to be definitely disappear from the map)... it's well known that Satan and his fiends are in touch with the chineese and indian authorities (who are actually their puppets). The reason is that the Chineese and the Indian people are already following the religion of Satan. Hinduism and Buddhism are disguised Satanism, they share the same concepts, that's why the chineese and indian people are the models for the New Age movement and 2012, which represents the key date for the great shifting.

This is about a total perdition, all these New Age concepts are a total lie, only the unfair people like to worship themselves and don't care about their Creator and Benefactor.... It's Humanity against Divinity, and the intelligent and fair people clearly bet on Divinity: our salvation comes by submitting to the Divine not by being our own gods.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
I say this all the time but I'll say it again. If Jesus walked the earth today the church would call Him the devil just like they did when He walked the earth in the flesh. Do you know why people don't like christians? It's not that christians are being persecuted here at home, people just don't like them, they're ignorant, they do not read their Bible or think for themselves, we have become a people who regurgitate what we hear, without thinking about the whole picture. Most people in church take prescription medication but persecute marijuana like its the devil himself. It's being proven now that pre. medication is probably killing us. Homosexuality isn't wrong, sex before marriage isn't wrong, marijuana and tobacco grow naturally and are green. Read Genesis and see what God said was good for food. My thought is the ones who tell everyone else they can't get to heaven aren't going themselves and before you quote Romans 1 and tell me it's about homosexuality read romans ch 2:1. I for one am sick of religious people and their self-righteous ways. I am a christian by the way.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by willie9696

I am not a christian and I agree with you concerning the Christians but also concerning the other organized religions. The religions are sects and are very far from the teachings contained in the holy Books, most of the religious people are ignorant, narrow minded and full of hatred...

I am promoting an intimate standalone relationship with God on the basis of his holy books: Torah, Gospel and the Quran prevails, which has nothing to do with being a fundamentalist or being part of a religion. I am not part of any group, I lead my life discretly as a normal person applying the Laws of God for all the matters of my life.

Organized religions are a poison but believing in God and having a direct relationship with him is VERY different from being involved into an organized religion.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Wow. What a thread.
Now I remember why I don't visit ATS much anymore.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frakkerface
Wow. What a thread.
Now I remember why I don't visit ATS much anymore.

It's my pleasure

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
good video, but some constructive critism, try not to reference wikipedia

gods love

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

they call it the "Great Awakening", the discovery of the "Higher Self" (which is no more than the devil which is within us who takes control), the people will feel changed within themselves from a day to another, they will feel more secure, more confident, more potent.... but that will be just an illusion, the ULTIMATE PERDITION, this change will lead them VERY FAR IN PERDITION, very far from the true submission to God and to his holy Books (Torah, Gospel and Quran).

WOW that just exudes religious fundamentalism. The Higher Self is another name for the Holy Spirit. Even the Bible talks about a New Age coming and 1,000 years of peace.

shape us a new consciousness, a consciousness where God does not exist, a consciousness which deny God's holy books and true Prophets...

ur just plain crazy now. After getting baptized .....I got a higher consciousness .....it was much easier to Love God, to Love others even complete strangers. You are soooooo misinformed as to you its all literal. The Holy books are there as blueprints on how to directly experience God for yourself.

They are merely words that point to a truth that has to be known and experienced, rather than just reading about it.

Those who dedicate this life to learn Hidden Knowledge, to develop their own path are VERY FAR in perdition. They have done exactly the contrary of what they were told by The Creator. Instead of learning submision, humility, simplicity, they have learned to worship their own person, pride, sophistication....
Hidden knowledge is what God reveals to you when you go within, when you Love God, after baptism, after seeking within. The Hidden knowledge is what allows a person to be Enlightened and experience God directly.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by dominicus

No need to argue, you're a New Ager, an occultist, God's knowledge is not hidden, it's in plain sight for the one who can understand it....The Hidden Knowledge has been transmited by God as A TEMPTATION, those who adopt this knowledge only get more perdition, the devils have appropriated to themselves this knowledge whose goal is only to make the people do more evil stuff, sorcery, and which brings them only more perdition.

Your speech is the perfect illustration of your perdition.

No need to answer, don't waste your time and mine

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Wait what?! And here I thought the judeo-christian god was Satan..

Maybe not, he sure acts like an insecure psychopath though.

Well, I don't know about that, but the Christian God has been called a Reptilian before.
www.godlikeproductions.com...
And I happen to agree. However, that being said, Jesus Christ very well may be Lucifer....
hubpages.com...

The Morning Star: Jesus or "Lucifer"?
www.acts17-11.com...

And the way most Christians act around where I live, this all makes sense.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Don't speak me about Christians, I condemn them just like you do.. don't speak me about any organized religion, I condemn them all.

God is God, Satan is Satan and Jesus is Jesus (a genuine Prophet of God).... don't sell your New Age propaganda, God is the Creator, he 's created all the creatures....

God is not an alien, a nephilim, etc.... this is the New Age bull# of the devils/sheytans/jinns...call them whatever you want.

God is God and He is FAR ABOVE the Creation.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join