It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ophiuchus, the Constellation of the Devil, shifting towards 2012

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Let's try this again...

Ophiuchus, the Constellation of the Devil, shifting towards 2012

Please focus further replies on the Actual topic and NOT each other.

Thank You

edit on 1/26/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: re-opened thread

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
ok i dont get this. why do the staff decide to take off what they think is unrelated? this is a dudes post and if the op guy replys who gives the staff permission to decide whether a post is related or not? i smell stinky crap.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zenguru40020
ok i dont get this. why do the staff decide to take off what they think is unrelated? this is a dudes post and if the op guy replys who gives the staff permission to decide whether a post is related or not? i smell stinky crap.

That's ATS, they think the people can discuss one subject without evoking all the related subjects.

They can't understand that any topic can be related to any topic, the Truth is a whole and everything is connected.

Religion, politic, society, science, nature..... all these matters are part of the same topic: The TRUTH. One cannto work without the other, but the ignorant people prefer to separate the topics otherwise it's too complicated for them... thats how think the so called experts, they are experts in ignorance.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod
Inspite of the fact we knew the existence of the 13th zodiac sign (Ophiuchus) for long, since 12-13 January 2011, the MSM have introduced this information as if it were new .

Ophiuchus is the constellation of the Serpent, it's represented by a Serpent Holder.

13 is also the number of level of a masonic pyramid and the Serpent symbolizes Satan.

Why the MSM have manifested now about this information? Why so much insistence?

I think this is due to the increasing variance between western and eastern astrology. The widening gap would have divided the two as to be unrecognizable; perhaps it was a measure to bring both more in-line and updated?

According to the New Age people (those who exchanged the Laws of God for the hidden knowledge of satan, a knowledge which only brings them more perdition), Ophiuchus is to help the people to "re-connect and to prepare their shift towards 2012"....

"shift towards 2012"?

In 2012, the devils plan to possess ALL the people, they call it the "Great Awakening", the discovery of the "Higher Self" (which is no more than the devil which is within us who takes control), the people will feel changed within themselves from a day to another, they will feel more secure, more confident, more potent.... but that will be just an illusion, the ULTIMATE PERDITION, this change will lead them VERY FAR IN PERDITION, very far from the true submission to God and to his holy Books (Torah, Gospel and Quran).

The MSM have chosen the 12-13 January 2011 to widespread the information about Ophiuchus, why this date? Why such a buzz?

EXACTLY ONE year before, 12 January 2010, Raj Patel was introduced to the general public, ie Maitreya has started his open public mission.

Maitreya has precisely started his open public mission during this frame of time in order to synchronize with the coming of 2012, his mission is to definitely shift the people's mind towards the New Age Humanist belief, which is no more than disguised Satanism, the people shall be ready to accept this change in 2012.

Have you ever heard of the "Tower of Babel?" The Truth is manifested in all of mankind's academia, beliefs, religions, and literature, among other things, where such Truth was "divided" into parts. I am not sure if this was done to "hide" the Truth or necessary for "revelation" during the "end time." I don't assume or question G_d's plans or ways, but it is ironic to find "breadcrumbs" all over humanity's endeavors to open the eyes of any wise person. Things are not what they appear to be, especially if interpreted by human beings; being flawed beings, and interpreting all which is on our level, might not be correct? I have always thought that "G_d is the Creator and Designer of the Universe," so why "reboot" it to conform with our current flawed understandings? It might not be what we think it is. G_d built it, so why explain something already there and very obviously made for us to notice? The darkness is there to prod us on to continually seek and find the Truth.

Beware of these end times, the devils want to change ALL our habits, all our roots, all our basis, they want to destabilize us in order to shape us a new consciousness, a consciousness where God does not exist, a consciousness which deny God's holy books and true Prophets... God's Laws have been unchanged since our creation and now the devils want us to think that everything has changed, BEWARE!!! The devils have in their pocket all the MSM and the governments, the worst people among us are working for them in exchange for terrestrial success.

Read the response from the quote above, this also is the same. Who says that G_d's laws weren't set-up this way since the beginning; it's mankind's faulty interpretation that brings forth inconsistencies due to our lack of knowledge and darkness which hides things until the time they can revealed and be understood correctly. I think what we are seeing is the "two pictures" merging into one, in which the Truth is to be revealed and understood. We must not assume how or why, it just is and we should try to understand every aspect with open minds and hearts. Astrology or Astronomy? Why pick either, since Truth lies in both. The parable of the Tares and the Wheat apply here. They will be "harvested" together; then the tares will be gathered and disposed of and the wheat will be separated from the "tares."

If a person truly desires to seek the truth for the sake of learning more of G_d, then they should pray for understanding; it works, has always worked, and will always work like this. Test knowledge against reason and study of the Bible, which has more things encoded in it than we know, or have been told about. Seek out knowledge and throw-out here-say or urban legends. It's time to "clarify" and "reduce" all of the inaccurate historical half-truths and lies so what we will have afterward, is the Truth only.

Many Blessings,
edit on 26-1-2011 by trekwebmaster because: Typo - fixed quote bbs code

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Prejudice is also part of this subject as the title suggests.

I said it many times before and seriously, I really, REALLY hate to repeat myself;

Truthisfromgod: YOU SHALL not judge.

There.. I said it again... Will you hear it now? This is like the fifth time already but you just don't listen.

For everone else, refrain to topic,

Is this constellation really that of t3h devil, or should i say Lucifer, or better yet, The Bearer Of Light?

Me think noehs..

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by PureET
Prejudice is also part of this subject as the title suggests.

I said it many times before and seriously, I really, REALLY hate to repeat myself;

Truthisfromgod: YOU SHALL not judge.

There.. I said it again... Will you hear it now? This is like the fifth time already but you just don't listen.

For everone else, refrain to topic,

Is this constellation really that of t3h devil, or should i say Lucifer, or better yet, The Bearer Of Light?

Me think noehs..

You should know better than ask that question. God created all things and therefore all things are of and from God. The "Devil" is man's attempt to "humanize" a universal force which is symbolic of "darkness" or "ignorance." If humanity's purpose is to truly serve God, then would not such a God which has everything invested in "humanity," not test him or them to see if they are worthy? Now, using the same logic, the answer to this should be clear and with that knowledge and truth, ignorance, darkness, and "evil," is conquered. Move on to the next step in spiritual education; surprising that many people do not graduate beyond this level being "stuck in a rut" pondering their assumptions of what the "devil" is. In truth, the "devil" is symbolic of mankind's ignorance, pride, and ego, which left unchecked, leaves a person "luke-warm," and of no use when contemplating higher realms.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

a consciousness where god does not exist???

wow i can only wish for a world without god and religion...as for making that shift...i think im already done cuz i can tell u now theres no such thing as god.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silicis n Volvo

a consciousness where god does not exist???

wow i can only wish for a world without god and religion...as for making that shift...i think im already done cuz i can tell u now theres no such thing as god.

Well, I would sincerely suggest that educating yourself further might change your perspective. To say there is no G_d, equates to saying: "There is no universe," which we know is false. Just because you haven't "leveled-up" to be able to "perceive" the existence of higher realms or G_d, tells me that a person just doesn't care about their environment and ego rules their thought process. Perhaps a day might come which makes a person realize they need a higher understanding, necessary for their continued sanity and survival? A "closed-mind" is a terrible thing to waste.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I really enjoy your posts, you have some good insights into prophecy. I have to disagree with you on Raj Patel being Dajjal. Both the Christian Bible and the Hadith describe the Anti-Christ or the Dajjal as a religious leader. Raj Patel is far too secular to meet these expectations. Even if he is presented as the Matraiya he will only appeal to certain sects of Buddhism and the New Agers. Too fringe to conquer the world if you ask me. Now, I'm going to ask you to leave your comfort zone and read the prophetic books of the Christian and Jewish Bible. Now, compare the abomination of Daniel, the Beast, and the false prophet with the return of the Mahdi. Everything is flipped on it's head, the two stories don't even reconcile each other. One of these books will lead you to worship the Anti-Christ or Dajjal and one of them is the true word of God (YHWH or Allah?). I leave you to draw your own conclusions.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
"Satan" is a device created by Christians. It's a personified evil, that just happens to have the form of anything to do with knowledge or wisdom. They don't want you asking questions. The serpent used to represent something great, a good thing, before Christianity. Ophiuchus, and many other symbols are so misrepresented in these modern times.

Isn't it funny that Jews share a holy text with Christians, yet they don't believe in a Satan? The translations were doctored along the way. At one point in the bible, they reference satan, but it's literally 'enemy'.. They were actually talking about King Nebuchadnezzar, but the King James Bible reads as "Satan".

Hell, Jesus was even given the label "Bright Morning Star". Do you see the conflicts?

The creators of Christianity took pagan ideas & rituals and made them their own / turned some evil as they saw fit. Some people say it's only because they wanted the Pagan people to convert over..but I don't believe this. They were keeping the 'hidden knowledge' hidden with the cover of Christianity.

edit on 26-1-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by kallisti36
I have to disagree with you on Raj Patel being Dajjal. Both the Christian Bible and the Hadith describe the Anti-Christ or the Dajjal as a religious leader.

TheTruthIsFromGod has made it clear that true believers can't disagree with each other. Therefore, even though you are enjoying his posts and think he is insightful, that isn't good enough. He must conclude that you are a viper. Because it sure isn't HIM who is the false believer about Raj Patel or anything. So it must be you. By process of elimination.

edit on 26-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by trekwebmaster

Ofcourse,

It wasn't really a question, i was pointing out that the OP has some serious issues creating a unbiased title for his/her threads.

All is one my friend, all is one.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

I find all of this to be so unreal and hard to wrap my brain around. I just don't understand how there could be so much hatred and turmoil spread around from Religion. It seems like an oxymoron so to speak.

I love the way you and others refer to the 'New Agers' as Satan's imps. Because I go down to the ocean front and meditate at sunrise, and try to find peace within, I am some how doing Satan's bidding? Because I try to unleash the power of mind, with positive thinking and a live and let live attitude, I am actually a Satanist?

Do Muslims not get down on their knees and pray towards the east (sun), bow down and give thanks to Allah? This however is completely normal? Do Christians and Catholics not go down on their knees, clasp their hands together, staring towards the vast sky and pray? This to is considered okay?

But I meditate and try to be one with the universe, giving thanks to nature for all I have in my life and I am evil.

Here is what I think:

I think that all Religion is running out of steam.
I think the OP and many others are grasping at straws, trying to explain everything away.

So, in retrospect and I hope this makes sense; you do believe in aliens, but they are actually Jinns? You do believe in the whole 2012 thingy mcbob, but its actually heralding in the rise of Satan? The new agers, who are about gaining peace from within in order to make things a little better are actually working for the devil?

Has anyone else here on ATS noticed the rise of almost panic in the religious community? Especially the far right? I think we honestly scare them and not for the reasons you are thinking 'truthfromgod', but because we offer something so much better.

No Hell
No burning in a sea of fire
No more control
Peace
Tranquility
Understanding and most importantly love.

A love for all and everything around us. Love for nature and love for one another.

Its so sad, that when individuals try to change the world in some way, through positive affirmations and sustainable solutions, they are declared the Anti-Christ. The Bible/Koran is one big catch 22...we can't be at peace because it means the Anti-Christ is near, brother should not turn on brother because it means the Anti-Christ is near...what are we to do?

I personally believe we are on the verge of a new age, heralding in the age of Aquarius. This age brings peace and a understanding that the world cannot function the way it does anymore. These are my personal beliefs which I choose not to force anyone to believe. Especially with threats of total damnation. Imagine for one second if we all agreed to the 'Let's wait and see' attitude; simply agreeing to disagree. I get warm and fuzzy just thinking about it.

Live and let live, if judgment comes so be it, then you can point you're finger and laugh at all of us while you ascend into heaven. Until then, stop passing judgment on others and worry about yourself.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Oh man, I have not logged in for a long time. but I had to, just to say that the lady in the video doing the hissing. That made me laugh milk through my nose. I really can’t believe that anyone could keep a straight face and do that. but any way, the zodiac has nothing to do with Christianity, or any other main stream religion. everyone realizes that right? I personally do not believe in god but I guess if you believe in that old story, you will believe that a made up sign in the sky represents the devil.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by jessejamesxx

Have you read Job? Have you seen Genesis 6? Have you read the Dead Sea Scrolls? Have you read the Antiquities of the Jews? Ha- Satan (the accuser) is shown without a doubt to be an angel. Jews do believe in Satan, but they think he is to God what Slugworth was to Willy Wonka, a tempter that the faithful might be tested by. However, this theory explicitly ignores the mention of Fallen Angels in Genesis who corrupted the Earth. It's not just the Jews that do this, many Christian "authorities" have interpreted Genesis 6 to be referring to the lineage of Seth as the "sons of God". When you cross reference the Bible with ancient Jewish literature such as the Dead Sea Scrolls, Enoch, Jubilees, and Antiquities of the Jews you will see that belief in Fallen Angels corrupting mankind predates Christianity. Infact, this whole "Slugworth" concept and the Sethite view can be traced to a time after the Diaspora and the several of the Ecumenical councils. This is apostacy and false doctrine and must be exposed, lest we forget who really rules the kingdoms of the Earth.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join