It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ophiuchus, the Constellation of the Devil, shifting towards 2012

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Geeze .. yet another one of these threads from the same member. It gets really old hearing that the Quran is holy (it isn't) and that we are all doomed to hell (we aren't) and all that stuff about Raj (he's nobody). Thread after thread ... ugh. Your Ophiuchus, 'constellation fo the devil' info is wrong and has been shown to be wrong immediately on page one. Do yourself a favor .. leave your cult. It isn't good for you or anyone else and the information you are pushing is just plain wrong.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
and umm there you go with the whole snake thing dumbASS!! i swear! LOOK! the cycles of time has been represented as a snake in a circle eating its tail aka POLARITY! we must transcend polarity. and the word APOCOLYPSE sir comes from the greek word APOCOLYTPOS which means to reveal. maya means illusion. yes we live in an illusion everything is. vibrations frequency that computer your on aint nothing but vibrations at a high rate of speed there is no such thing as death. Bob Marley- my music fights against the system who teaches about life and death. heaven and hell do they exist? yes and no. still both illusions. my beliefe is that we must go back to "God" which is essence. we are all but a droplet of this cosmic ocean. there is no orginality or anything of the such your ego or "devil" tells you so we and planet earth is quite insignifcant we and earth is just an other star. we are each fallin stars but dont recognize it yet. we only grab on to things that create significance to ourselves that keeps us alive to give out more to living beings around us. if these books were so perfect why does it seem that we just created more hell here since the damn making of those monstrosities. actually i like the bible alot. BUT it was made on a DUALITY. which was genious of course. it controlled the corruptive out flow and they used the book as a tool to further their agenda. but they know where they would go with it. so the letters of paul and others could get to the masses to strengthen them. Its all metaphors and so is christ. yes he existed but he represents the prefection of a HUMAN BEING. he even said we will do greater things. you read the koran? well u should see the influences that the docrine of "Paradise" after death has created. suicide bombing for one.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Originally posted by polarwarrior
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

It seems to me that the constriction from the finite bounds of religion is greatly limiting peoples ability find truth and thus god. The malevolent tampering with holy texts throughout the ages hasn't helped much either.

TPTB support religion for a reason ya know.

Just sayin'.

This short terrestrial life has only ONE purpose: to learn SUBMISSION, OBEDIENCE TO GOD...

Thanks to the Gospel, the Torah and the Quran, the people can learn the True Laws of Life in order to be able to live beside God FOREVER...

Those who dedicate this life to learn Hidden Knowledge, to develop their own path are VERY FAR in perdition. They have done exactly the contrary of what they were told by The Creator. Instead of learning submision, humility, simplicity, they have learned to worship their own person, pride, sophistication....

The Truth is the Truth whether you label it "religion" or whatever you label it.... and only the bad people exchange the Truth of God for the lies of Satan, for an illusion, for an unjustice...

OK I find this to be completely pathetic. What part of love is submission and obedience? I'm sorry but if that is the plan of your god, then your god is more then just a psychopath. He's also quite narcissistic. The fact of the matter is that religion is what has kept so many people completely ignorant to truth. What you just said here, is saying that you agree to being ignorant and hidden from the truth. It's quite pathetic.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Considering how many stars there are in the sky and that you can play a truely astounding game of "connect the dots" to make any picture you like, I would not be concerned with any new "constellation".

Or I could just sing the doom song!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29

I was bashing the extremely preachy statement you made at the end of the post. Why even post a thread on ATS if you are aware it is nonsensical rubbish?

Perhaps if you were to approach a subject matter without incorporating religion it would be better received? just a thought.
edit on 25-1-2011 by Crutchley29 because: (no reason given)

I agree 110%
I am very tired of the religious freaks ruining good information by putting their tag's all over it and turning it into spin.

ITS A FRACKING CONSTELLATION not the devil, not satan coming to get you (boogy boogy boogy)
God save us from your followers PLEASE!
The worst thing that ever happened to Jesus... his followers screwing up the message he died for.
Its a real shame such a beautiful story had to get all screwed up with religion and not just left as a philosophy.

I try and watch documentaries on YT and get very frustrated by the lies and lack of scientific knowledge, then whats worse is the idiots who take it as gospel (pun fully intended).

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by zenguru40020
and umm there you go with the whole snake thing dumbASS!! i swear! LOOK! the cycles of time has been represented as a snake in a circle eating its tail aka POLARITY! we must transcend polarity. and the word APOCOLYPSE sir comes from the greek word APOCOLYTPOS which means to reveal. maya means illusion. yes we live in an illusion everything is. vibrations frequency that computer your on aint nothing but vibrations at a high rate of speed there is no such thing as death. Bob Marley- my music fights against the system who teaches about life and death. heaven and hell do they exist? yes and no. still both illusions. my beliefe is that we must go back to "God" which is essence. we are all but a droplet of this cosmic ocean. there is no orginality or anything of the such your ego or "devil" tells you so we and planet earth is quite insignifcant we and earth is just an other star. we are each fallin stars but dont recognize it yet. we only grab on to things that create significance to ourselves that keeps us alive to give out more to living beings around us. if these books were so perfect why does it seem that we just created more hell here since the damn making of those monstrosities. actually i like the bible alot. BUT it was made on a DUALITY. which was genious of course. it controlled the corruptive out flow and they used the book as a tool to further their agenda. but they know where they would go with it. so the letters of paul and others could get to the masses to strengthen them. Its all metaphors and so is christ. yes he existed but he represents the prefection of a HUMAN BEING. he even said we will do greater things. you read the koran? well u should see the influences that the docrine of "Paradise" after death has created. suicide bombing for one.

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!! Perfect!
I wish above all the religious people would understand this, understand this simple and beautiful concept.
We are all part of "god" and "god" is part of us.
We live in a holographic universe where 1 part contains the whole.

Namaste! STAR 4 U!

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Geeze .. yet another one of these threads from the same member. It gets really old hearing that the Quran is holy (it isn't) and that we are all doomed to hell (we aren't) and all that stuff about Raj (he's nobody). Thread after thread ... ugh. Your Ophiuchus, 'constellation fo the devil' info is wrong and has been shown to be wrong immediately on page one. Do yourself a favor .. leave your cult. It isn't good for you or anyone else and the information you are pushing is just plain wrong.

LOL well states.

It must suck to live your entire life in a lie and being wrong all the time.
No wonder they are so angry all the time. They live in a perpetual state of FAIL.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Wait what?! And here I thought the judeo-christian god was Satan..

Maybe not, he sure acts like an insecure psychopath though.

no the new age / NWO / United Nations / theosophic god is factually lucifer aka satan

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by dickyavalon

well your a dummy too. we actually shouldnt be talking sir. may i refer to a METAPHOR in your dear ol bible for you. drum roll please. THE TOWER OF BABEL. symbolized two words. Ignorance and Materialism. The tower of babel - We started BABBELING! they thought we could build a tower to heaven?!?! its in YOU. I AM THAT I AM. this hologram is thick my friend. once you can FINALLY find the silence you must drown in it. thats god right there sir. COSMIC SOUL FOOD yummm. you will never know the definition of HUMAN BEING until you know what it means to BE. THEN you will realize how meaningless it really is to even TALK. your irrelevent opinions and one-sided judgement no longer appeals to me sorry
Namaste. and thnx to the other dood above. ONE LOVE. young yoda out.

link   

Three Dots: a Constellation / Mass Media / 2012.

I'm going to join them in a different drawing:

Mass Media are reporting this Ophiucho thing to fill some hours of entertainment and create some social debate, ppl wondering if their horoscope will be moved or changed blahblah. 2012 is the year after 2011 and prior to 2013.

link   

Originally posted by Student X
But when you encounter true believers from other cultures who are smarter than you, you refuse to learn from them. You demonize them instead. You think that all true believers must agree with you, or they are only vipers. That is how you arrogantly test them. If they agree with you, they are true believers. If they don't, they are only vipers.

I'm sorry to tell you this but there are true believers here who are smarter than you, but in your pride you refuse to learn from them.

edit on 26-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

The religion of God is 1, the true believers of God share the same Truth from God, you cannot find a genuine believer who is in contradiction with another genuine believer. Both enjoy the same well guidance of God, God won't tell something different to his believers.

All the true believers agree on the fact that God is One, God is the Sole Ruling Master of this universe, Satan and his line of descent (the jinns) are the ennemies of men, They accept all God's prophets including Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, they believe in all God's holy Books: Torah, Gospel and the Quran in priority. These basics cannto be denied by a genuine believer, only the lost people deny one of these points (or all).

Those who come with a different version are not well guided, they are lost, the Truth of God is absoulte and has nothing relative. We, humans, cannot see the Truth as it really is, only Allah/God see it under all its forms and gives a part of it to his true believers.We see the Truth through God and only through God.

You think you're an educated and spiritually advanced person, good for you, I'll keep with God's teachings and I will continue to spread God's Ligh even if it does not please the lost people like you.

Whether you accept the Truth or not, the Truth will prevail on your ignorance, whether you believe in hell or not, if God condemns you to hell, you'll taste the flames of hell FOR REAL.

These verses perfectly illustrates what will be the fate of the people like you, just read what will happen to you if you persist in your insult towards the Master of the Universe:

Quran

S52:V11 Then woe that Day to those that treat (truth) as Falsehood―
S52:V12 That play (and paddle) in shallow trifles.
S52:V13 That Day shall they be thrust down to the Fire of Hell, irresistibly.
S52:V14 "This" it will be said "is the Fire― which ye were wont to deny!
S52:V15 "Is this then a fake, or is it ye that do not see?
S52:V16 "Burn ye therein: the same is it to you whether ye bear it with patience or not: Ye but receive the recompense of your (own) deeds."

S77:V29 (It will be said: ) "Depart ye to that which ye used to reject as false!
S77:V30 "Depart ye to a Shadow (of smoke ascending) in three columns,
S77:V31 "(Which yields) no shade of coolness, and is of no use against the fierce Blaze.
S77:V32 "Indeed it throws about sparks (huge) as Forts,
S77:V33 "As if there were (a string of) yellow camels (marching swiftly)."
S77:V34 Ah woe, that Day, to the Rejecters of Truth!
S77:V35 That will be a Day when they shall not be able to speak,
S77:V36 Nor will it be open to them to put forth pleas.
S77:V37 Ah woe, that Day, to the Rejecters of Truth!
S77:V38 That will be a Day of Sorting out! We shall Gather you together and those before (you)!
S77:V39 Now, if ye have a trick (or plot) use it against Me!
S77:V40 Ah woe, that Day, to the Rejecters of Truth!

S18:V53 And the Sinful shall see the Fire and apprehend that they have to fall therein; no means will they find to turn away therefrom.

S18:V54 We have explained in detail in this Qur'an, for the benefit of mankind, every kind of similitude: but man is, in most things contentious.

S18:V55 And what is there to keep back men from believing, now that guidance has come to them nor from praying for forgiveness from their Lord, but that (they ask that) the ways of the ancients be repeated with them, or the Wrath be brought to them face to face?

S18:V56 We only send the Messengers to give glad tidings and to give warnings: but the Unbelievers dispute with vain argument, in order therewith to weaken the truth, and they treat My Signs as a jest, as also the fact that they are warned!

S18:V57And who doth more wrong than one who is reminded of the Signs of his Lord but turns away from them, forgetting the (deeds) which his hands have sent forth? Verily We have set veils over their hearts lest they should understand this, and over their ears, deafness. If thou callest them to guidance, even then will they never accept guidance.

S18:V58 But your Lord is Most Forgiving, Full of Mercy. If He were to call them (at once) to account for what they have earned, then surely He would have hastened their Punishment: but they have their appointed time, beyond which they will find no refuge.

S18:V59 Such were the populations We destroyed when they committed iniquities; but We fixed an appointed time for their destruction.

edit on 26-1-2011 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
alright the number 13 obviously has some extreme significance, does anyone have any information on 13 angels? or ever heard a story of 13 angels?

thanks,
M0J0

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

In 2012, the devils plan to possess ALL the people, they call it the "Great Awakening", the discovery of the "Higher Self" (which is no more than the devil which is within us who takes control), the people will feel changed within themselves from a day to another, they will feel more secure, more confident, more potent.... but that will be just an illusion, the ULTIMATE PERDITION, this change will lead them VERY FAR IN PERDITION, very far from the true submission to God and to his holy Books (Torah, Gospel and Quran).
So discovering our higher selves is a bad thing now? Was eating the forbidden fruit from the tree and gaining a self-awareness bad also? IMO the devil is actually the good guy. Trying to enhance man-kind and build us into more superior beings. Who really wants to be running around in a garden naked until the end of time? BORING.

Maitreya has precisely started his open public mission during this frame of time in order to synchronize with the coming of 2012, his mission is to definitely shift the people's mind towards the New Age Humanist belief, which is no more than disguised Satanism, the people shall be ready to accept this change in 2012.
----
Beware of these end times, the devils want to change ALL our habits, all our roots, all our basis, they want to destabilize us in order to shape us a new consciousness
New Age Humanist beliefs are one thing that could save this rotting, disgusting world. You really want nothing to change? Everything is fine how it is, is it? The stupidity of what you're saying...I'm going to play "devils advocate" here for a moment.
I submit that the OP is some sort of agent working to prevent the "Great Awakening" because it means Humanity can no longer be so easily controlled. I mean how often do you see crazed rants like this, ingraining a connection between growth, change and development and the devil/satan.

This short terrestrial life has only ONE purpose: to learn SUBMISSION, OBEDIENCE TO GOD...
...submit away...

Those who dedicate this life to learn Hidden Knowledge, to develop their own path are VERY FAR in perdition.
See the guy in my avatar...you should get to know him.

edit on 26-1-2011 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheLaughingGod
Wait what?! And here I thought the judeo-christian god was Satan..

Maybe not, he sure acts like an insecure psychopath though.

I don't believe in god, but i don't think he is going to clean up our messes over and over again. besides we humans are real psychopaths.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The OP is a perfect example of why I turned my back on this sort of fundamentalist nonsense.. All I can say reading his/her rants is "there but for the grace of god go I"

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

You've been warned against preaching like that. Knock it off. And you've been shown over and over .. in thread after thread .. that the Qu'ran is a freak'n mess and completely untrustworthy as a spiritual source of information. The Qu'ran is full of contradictions and errors. Hundreds of them. Your Qu'ran quotes mean nothing, except that you are exposing your source for what it is .. a mess.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

Originally posted by Student X
But when you encounter true believers from other cultures who are smarter than you, you refuse to learn from them. You demonize them instead. You think that all true believers must agree with you, or they are only vipers. That is how you arrogantly test them. If they agree with you, they are true believers. If they don't, they are only vipers.

I'm sorry to tell you this but there are true believers here who are smarter than you, but in your pride you refuse to learn from them.

The religion of God is 1, the true believers of God share the same Truth from God, you cannot find a genuine believer who is in contradiction with another genuine believer. Both enjoy the same well guidance of God, God won't tell something different to his believers.

True believers can disagree with each other, especially when they are from different cultures. Different cultures have different symbol-systems, and so it is our task to translate them so that true believers from different cultures can understand each other. But you don't seek to translate, you seek to impose.

All the true believers agree on the fact that God is One, God is the Sole Ruling Master of this universe, Satan and his line of descent (the jinns) are the ennemies of men, They accept all God's prophets including Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, they believe in all God's holy Books: Torah, Gospel and the Quran in priority. These basics cannto be denied by a genuine believer, only the lost people deny one of these points (or all).

No, they don't all agree to that. And that's ok, its the way God wants it. If she wanted us all to agree, then we would still be all living in the Tower of Babel.

"Unto each nation have We given sacred rites which they are to perform; so let them not dispute with you of the matter, but you summon unto your Lord." Qur'an 22.67

Those who come with a different version are not well guided, they are lost, the Truth of God is absoulte and has nothing relative. We, humans, cannot see the Truth as it really is, only Allah/God see it under all its forms and gives a part of it to his true believers.We see the Truth through God and only through God.

I think its plain for all to see that you are lost and in need of guidance.

"Rabbi Joshua said, "There are righteous men among the nations who have a share in the world to come." " -Judaism. Tosefta Sanhedrin 13.2

"There is not a single place in all the corners of the world where God is absent." -Omoto Kyo. Michi-no-Shiori

"For from the rising of the sun to its setting my name is great among the nations, and in every place incense is offered to my name, and a pure offering; for my name is great among the nations, says the Lord of hosts."
- Judaism and Christianity. Bible, Malachi 1.11

"Those who believe in the Qur'an, those who follow the Jewish scriptures, and the Sabeans and the Christians--any who believe in God and the Last Day, and work righteousness--on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve."
-Qur'an 5.69

Qur'an 5.44-48: The Qur'an states that it is a trustworthy standard of truth, 'a watcher' over other revelations by which their beliefs can be tested and evaluated. Orthodox Islam goes further and regards the path laid down in the Qur'an to be the one sole path. Where the Jewish and Christian scriptures differ from the testimony of the Qur'an, the error is laid to the interpolations made by corrupt Jewish and Christian divines. But this interpretation may go beyond the letter of the Qur'an, which prohibits such disputes between religions. Each is held responsible only to the truth as found in its own scripture. Any contest between religious communities should be carried out on the field of good works. The question of reconciling different doctrines is left to God. Acts 17.22-28: Paul is quoting Greek poets; the first quotation is often attributed to Epimenides; the second is from Aratus' Phaenomena. Baba Batra 10b: On what is righteousness, see Sanhedrin 56a, p. 62. Cf. Seder Eliyyahu Rabba 1 0, p. 27 8; Sifra 86b, p. 282. Acts 10.34-35: Cf. Romans 2.9-11, p. 278.

www.worldprayerfoundation.com...

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
OH NOES not this guy again...

Truthisfromgod, i hate to repeat myself but here goes nothing:

YOU SHALL NOT JUDGE

End of discussion.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
IMHO, this thread is just silly. You raise good some points in the beginning, but then you just hit us over the head with your religious beliefs. I agree with others...if you want to go somewhere and scream "Repent, repent!" this isn't the place.

Frankly, even in my short time on this site, I'm tired of the handful of Christians who view themselves as "enlightened", and come here to to spread the same ignorant garbage and fear that kept humanity in the Dark Ages. That is way I choose my own path to God, using the Bible as a guideline, because I haven't seem anyone that had it right. Frankly, I don't care what path others choose to follow, it's their choice, which is why God allowed man to eat from the Tree of Knowledge of Good and Evil. If man were never supposed to experience life as we know it, God wouldn't have put it there in the first place, right? God's gift of independent thought is proof that we don't need to blindly submit to something we can't even begin to understand.

Anyways, in short, live life by your beliefs, by yourself even, and don't try to bash you views into peoples' heads.

Cheers mates.

posted on Jan, 26 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Guido the Killer Pimp said:

The point is that there is no "good" or "bad", there is no "God" or "Devil"...there simply IS. Existance is all that matters, and all that one can do is experience it as widely as possible before they die. To walk around with constant regret and repentance is what will ultimatley make you miserable. Instead, try walking with constant acceptance for a change...

Greetings to you, Guido. You make a very good point here. Good and bad are relative, not literal, and people need to realize that one defines the other. Case in point. A devout person considers himself/herself to be GOOD. The deity/avatar that "guides/advises" is all good, everything they do is all good. The bad things, bad deity, bad deeds are "them." "They," are the harbingers of evil, the guide/avatar of "them" is evil incarnate, and everything "they" say or do is evil, or of the avatar that is "directing them." Does that pretty much sum it all up for you?

Good and Evil like I said are relative terms, let's deduce them down to simple terms that we all can understand. Let's use Light, and Dark. Go into a totally dark room and strike a match. what happens? The Darkness retreats into to background, doesn't it.? Light always triumphs, doesn't it? Light need Dark to define it as such, as Dark need Light so it can exist. One defines the other, take away one, the other ceases to exist. The Key here is to find a Balance within yourself. The Path between Dark and Light is crooked and narrow, and strewn with pitfalls.

I figured out a very long time ago that I can never be Good, if I have no idea of Evil. I am not one to just believe what a human being says, humans have agendas, don't they? Humans tend to apply their very own slant on things too. So I went on a 10 year study of everything bad. I studied the Occult Teachings. (shiver, chills) I drank whiskey, did street drugs, kept the company of those who did the same. In the end, this social experiment taught me some very important things. Both Good, and Evil are Relative. There is no "Good," or "Evil" per se, those are human emotions, and true goodness and evil intent is in the Hearts of man/womankind.

darkbake said:

I agree with one thing, one specific I have run into of the New Age stuff is a trick. The whole idea is to get us to believe that we can be out for ourselves, and to have us willingly sabotage all of our roots including church, friends, family, relationships and belief systems and cultures. This is very dangerous because when it is done, everyone will be out for themselves. Which may seem pleasurable at first... until it is too late.

Some of you speak of the New Age like it's a dirty thing, I assure you something new and different is no such thing. the Old Ways have become Static. this is by design, me thinks, beliefs always seem to be set into stone, never changing, never being anything different.
"We all follow the same path. We all dress the same. We all talk the same." "We are the Hive Mentality." Seems cultish to this writer.

darkbake, I can assure you that we never have been, and never will be, alone. I understand your fear, not one of us loves being alone all the time, do we? This thing is, we are a People. Different Tribes maybe, but look at us. We are all humanoid in design. We all breathe the same air, drink the same water. Skin us, you would find it difficult to tell us apart. What divides us as a people? Only a few things, in reality. Race is one, that seems to be a given. Politics, Religion divide us too, all humanist things.

I remember as a child my Grandma tried to teach me to hate some things, some kinds of people. "Yankees," for Sherman's March and the rape of the Southern States. (Her Father lost everything after the war to Carpetbaggers) And "Japs," (sorry Asian people, her word, not my own) for the attack on Pearl Harbor. Truthfully, I found it hard to hate anyone for what happened before I was born, you know? These people did noting to me, why should I hate them? (Thanks, Grandpa, good advice)

Fear is not a thing to be afraid of. (I know, same terminology) To me Fear is my Friend. Fear sits on my shoulder and give me advice. "Watch out, that car is going to pull out!" "Look out, you are about to fall!" What is wrong with that?
We as a People are not a Static thing. We simply cannot continue to sit here like we are now, and expect some deity or some avatar to do things for us, or save us from ourselves. It doesn't work that way. What would be the purpose of your life if god did everything for you? What would you learn if, after all is said and done, an avatar came to swoop you up to a bright tomorrow, through no effort of your own?

I will leave this with one last thought. A very wise woman once said to me, "If that which you Seek cannot be found Within You Own Self, then you will never find it. It is not "Out There," nor is it, "In a Building, a Person, or Possessions." go and look in a mirror. See those eyes looking back at you? That is where you find it.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join