It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ophiuchus, the Constellation of the Devil, shifting towards 2012

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

In short, I am promoting a genuine, direct and standalone relationship with God on the basis of God's holy Books (the Quran prevails)...Is it too complicated for your brain?

Alright, there is is, a Muslim. Might have known. Which is it, Yahweh or Allah? Both are made up Gods anyway, may as well choose one. Tell me, which one has the biggest shlong these days? That
s what the wars are about, isn't it? Can you explain your disdain and disrespect of Women for us all? You do know they really want to dress in short dresses and wear lipstick, don't you? They want to own land to.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Some new age believers have a belief in "gods" (lowercase) AND "God" (The Creator of all).

Why don't you tell the truth here? the multiple Gods and Goddesses I mentioned are in your book, man! And how do you know these things, anyway? God tell you that? Of course any one of them would say he is the only one, man, simple semantics. And I don't know how you can call Goddess worship a "New Age" thing, it is more like an "Old Time Religion," isn't it?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
yea or it could be that either an earth tilt has changed our view of the stars by almost a month .....

not everything is about religion....

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

You're on the wrong track, faith is not a right, it's a gift from God, no one can have a true faith without the aproval of God first.

Man, you need to regroup and think before you post. Faith a gift from god? Please. I have a lot of faith that my supper is ready in five minutes, and yes, my wife just called me. didn't get that from any God, had it already. I am really getting off watching you make s supreme fool of not only yourself, but your religion, whatever it is, too. go ahead, post away! We love it, and we love you too! And for further posing, I do not need the approval of any deity to do anything. you may be a slave to your God, but I am free.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

You have to learn submission and humitlity, otherwise you'll lose yourself.

The point of submission to God and humility is that when you do submit yourself to God ......you lose yourself into God. Then a Union happens.

You seem to be saying the complete opposite.

The Quran is truly from God and contains everything on anything, I am sure you've not even read it as 99% of the people of ATS. In addition of being biased, some people just read some pages and come to the quick conclusion that the Quran is a mere book like any other book.

Sorry man, but

1.there is tons of books that show inconsistencies in the Quran
2. Quran works good for the mentality of the Arab nations. It is for them, specifically written in a time and for a mentality that was prevalent then.
3. The Sufi's know God directly ...beyond the words of a book they have direct experiences of God.
4. There is tons of books that say the god of Quran is a moon God from Arabic pagan worship....

If the only thing you have to offer is words from a book ....then you have very little to substantiate yourself with.

If you know God directly then please do share how and what your experiences are. Other wise it is impossible t take you seriously except for a religious and fundamentalist zealot. I would even go so far as to say that perhaps authorities should keep an eye on folks like you.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Wow. You have a serious problem, friend. I hope you realize that the statements you make are some of the most compelling arguments against organized religion. I come from a very Christian family. You sound a lot like my aunt. You talk about the need for humility, yet show none in thinking that you are somehow above all. You talk about intelligence and clarity, yet clearly you do not think before you speak. You talk about free will, yet accept blindly what history will show you has been edited, re-written, trimmed, added to, changed, translated, dumbed down, fleshed out, etc. by man over a period of thousands of years. You say that humanist beliefs are satanism. Why? I've never heard someone say, "We are the masters of our destiny. Kill everyone, rape, torture, BLAAAAHAHAHAH!" Humanism is about owning up to the fact that God can't make you a decent person, and neither can another human being. Buddhism. Buddhism? Why would you target Buddhism as a Satanic religion? I just want to compare a few quotes for a second.

"If you knew what I know about the power of giving, you would not let a single meal pass without sharing it in some way." - Siddhartha Gautama( Buddha )

"Meditate. Live purely. Be quiet. Do your work with mastery. Like the moon, come out from behind the clouds! Shine." - Buddha

I see no anger, no hatred, no evil in those words. However....

"Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

"Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war." Qur'an:9:5

Now I have no desire to condemn a person for their religious choices, I just don't undertsand how you can take something so wise, so humble, so pure and condemn it yourself. Then, in the next metaphorical breath, you make the claim that the way to wisdom, humility and purity is by following texts that, at least in some capacity, encourage people to destroy each other over a concept that is supposedly unfathomable. I hope that in time you come to undertand that people are people, not to be judged or discredited for their personal beliefs. I do not believe what you believe. I do not hate you or hope that you suffer because of that. Relax a bit. You're witnessing a systematic worldwide breakdown of a belief system that you have subscribed to. You used to feel secure in the idea that you were a part of something, and you're angry at what you feel is an attack on your "truth." Just think though, if your God exists, he planned this. It's supposed to be happening. And if he doesn't, so what? He can't make you a good person or give you a good life. You do that. Just some food for thought.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
I would second that. How many killer say their God told them to do it? Too many to count. This guy TheTruthIsFromGod sounds a great deal like the 68 year fundamentalist Christian down the road from me who insists that all ET Beings are Satan's Army of Demons. Says if she sees one, she will shoot at it. How about it, TheTruthIsFromGod, what is your slant on ET life?
edit on 1/25/11 by autowrench because: (spelling mistake)

edit on 1/25/11 by autowrench because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Jester0

"Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war." Qur'an:9:5

That's all I need to see to be in complete disgust and is enough to keep me as far away as is possible from that Book.

The OT also ......many parts I can't bear ...... But the NT is LOVE for me, amongst many other books.

That verse in the Quran speaks for itself.......

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench
Alright, there is is, a Muslim. Might have known. Which is it, Yahweh or Allah? Both are made up Gods anyway, may as well choose one. Tell me, which one has the biggest shlong these days? That
s what the wars are about, isn't it? Can you explain your disdain and disrespect of Women for us all? You do know they really want to dress in short dresses and wear lipstick, don't you? They want to own land to.

You're pituful, you understand nothing in nothing... I am repeating you again and again that I am not part of any organized religion, I am not a muslim, I stand alone with God and I simply read and obey the Quran, I have no other book. The Quran never commands to do what you are telling, Islam is not obeying the Quran but the hadiths, they are not obeying what God orders them.

I am innocent of all your accusations, you judge without knowing, you follow gossips, propaganda and you think you know something.

No need to continue this discussion with you, you don't deserve it, enjoy your life...

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

The Devil, is a man-made invention, of evil personified, so people can put the blame of the "bad things" that happen in the world on something external. In other words, to avoid responsibility.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Well, that should win him over to your "religion" of one. Should he send his tithe directly to you?

edit on 25-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Don't let some of these replies get you down. There's just allot of prejudice people in the world and some of them get their rush by trying to make other people feel bad.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jester0

I am not here to debate, the true believers of God recognize the Truth of God when they see it, you think you're on the right track, go ahead, be my guest, you have your path and I have mine and God will be our Judge. Freewill is the root of the religion of God, you've made your choice, I've made mine.

I am not here to defend anything, for my part I've accepted all the Prophets of God, including Noah, Abraham, Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, I believe in all the Books of God, the Torah, the Gospel and the Quran prevails. I've submitted myself to the Sole True Master. That's my choice, if anyone wants to test another path, it's his right but he has to assume the consequencies of his actions. I've warned you enough, you are free to choose your fate.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
"Bobby Bouche don't go talkin to that woman over dere, she's the devil"
"Bobby Bouche, don't you go playin that foosball all over dere, its the devil"

See where I am going with this..OP You wouldn't happen to know this person would you?

Woman kills dog for chewing bible

Let me ask you something. All your knowledge of God, did you learn it from the bible or on your own? With your own innate senses?
edit on 25-1-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-1-2011 by Bonified Ween because: question

edit on 25-1-2011 by Bonified Ween because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich

Don't let some of these replies get you down.

Actually, it would be better if the replies did get him down. Maybe that would be the catalyst for spiritual growth. And man, does he have some growing to do.

There's just allot of prejudice people in the world and some of them get their rush by trying to make other people feel bad.

It looks like he is trying to get his rush by making, well, everyone except himself feel bad. He hates Americans, Christians, Buddhists, Hindu, Muslims...did I leave anyone out?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Student X

Well, that should win him over to your "religion" of one. Should he send his tithe directly to you?

Another misplaced joke which reveals how futile you are, don't worry about me, live your life and I'll live mine, you're losing yourself and you'll get the consequencies of your actions... That won't change my life.

Originally posted by Student X
It looks like he is trying to get his rush by making, well, everyone except himself feel bad. He hates Americans, Christians, Buddhists, Hindu, Muslims...did I leave anyone out?

You make me say what I've not said, I hate no one except my own devil and that's not mere words, if the people over here prefer perdition instead of the Straight Path of God, they will only harm themselves, not me... Really I hate no one, simply because I have no reason to hate anyone.

edit on 25-1-2011 by TheTruthIsFromGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   

But I am worried about you, especially since it seems that someone might have photo-shopped a picture in your video. That makes me wonder about your honesty. Are you aware of that? LeoVirgo made the observation in the other thread.

"I want to also say something about that video you posted...in it shows a picture that depicts Asclepius and that picture has been photoshopped.

Here is the real image...

upload.wikimedia.org...

Notice in the real picture..there are no 'horns' with his fingers pointing down. That video really is misleading to ones own agenda."
-LeoVirgo

Did someone make your picture of Asclepius for you?

Maybe this thread should be moved to the HOAX forum?

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
The video used in the opening post has many falsies and is created to support a personal agenda.

First it shows a picture of Ophiuchus, by itself...then suggests that the serpent was never a part of Ophiuchus and this was 'added' to Ophiuchus by some order or what ever. This is simply so untrue.

Ophiuchus is a constellation that holds another constellation within it which is Serpens. Ophiuchus is a man...and Serpens is a snake that runs through Ophiuchus. Ophiuchus is depicted as 'holding' the snake....this is not something newly added, its in the stars.

If one lives in fear...then fear will be what guides their being.

The nature of the Holy Spirit is not something that seeks us to obey it...it simply seeks awareness and reverence for if you understand that you are NOTHING without the Holy Spirit, then of course, you will naturally give reverence to the origins and nature of your true being.

The Holy Spirit is the very life force of us all....to understand this and observe this..you will grow much in soul complex and you will be able to be an instrument for the Spirit to work through, manifest, the prime emanation that was intended to 'be-come'. For those that are not ready for such...is not wrong or bad....for those that are..there will be a pull within you, like a magnet being near another magnet....it will pull and tug, it will stir and sift, it will make you question and ponder, it will arise and with your will, humility, trust, honesty, and much spiritual work...it will 'dwell' in the kingdom...which is 'within you'.

Imagine the nature of a 'god' that demands worship. Can you still imagine this 'god' loving you?

Your most inner true nature is of Thee. Love...is often misunderstood as a simple feeling...but its so much more, its a background energy that exists in all things.

Also, in the video..there is an image of Asclepius. It has been photoshopped to depict Asclepius with a hand making 'horned' fingers pointing downward. This is a false image to tie Ophiuchus/Asclepius with some sort of devil agenda.

Here is the real image....notice no 'horned' fingers.

upload.wikimedia.org...

Things of Spirit are hidden. But in a place that all can find and in a place that man does not have to tell another man of them. Life...holds the word. Understanding spiritual things takes experiences and a seeker seeking 'alone'. This shows the Holy Spirit...true intent. As the Spirit see's true seeking with honest reasons, someone that is honest about their actions, behaviors, and reasons for seeking...the Spirit will show Theeself in many many places and ways. For those that have witnessed such, it is miraculous.

Stories like a 'devil' will hold people back from seeking personally, God. They will be so afraid that they wont be able to look past the book that warned them of the thing they fear. If an angel stood before them, and the book did not tell them of such things, they would not see it for what it was...for they are letting a book lead them...not Spirit.

We are a part of something much larger then us and the Universe reminds us of this daily. Look to the night sky...and see you are but a grain of sand in a grand picture. We are a 'one' that is working through many vessels and avenues right now...emanating-expressing.

As to be is to express....God, as 'being' is consistently ex-pressing....we in this image...as 'beings' are consistently expressing. It is coming a time though, we will express more with our spiritual nature, the God within us, more then our earthly nature, the ego/individual we think we are.

Those that cling to fear...are being held back from experiencing the greatest thing that can be experienced in this life....which is experiencing the Holy Spirit on a personal level, within your own being, being OF Thee, Thee being all around you...Thee teaching you things without any book or man to tell you things.

The Spirit of Life...God...is SOO great...that Thee made all things OF Thee. All things are a vibration of energy and as we raise this vibration that we are of...we can intake new understandings and connect to Thee within all other things on a deeper level.

The 'word' or 'truth' is placed where any man can find it, of any language, in any phase of time. Take a man, take all books away from him, place him on the Earth....and the truest gems of Spirit can be found, untouched, undistorted, still perfectly pure.

Then...after emptying your cup and traveling the 'alone' road...you can return to the books and the Spirit will show you things you never saw before. The Spirit will offer you understanding you could of not seen before, when you read with a preconceived idea.

You can not exists, without the life of Spirit in you. Nothing can exists without the life of Spirit in its being.

Truly, the kingdom....as some here know...is truly within.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Student X

My day has been full of great coincidences...and now you are a part of them.

Smiles from ear to ear. I obviously didnt see your post as I was writing mine.
edit on 25-1-2011 by LeoVirgo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

LOL!

I love synchronicity.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join