It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am hunted by a Breather

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cybermerc
reply to post by RMFX1

I think I have figured out who "The Snorer" is. Take a look in a mirror, you will soon figure out who is making that snoring noise..

Wash your mouth out with soap Cybermerc..I definetely DO NOT SNORE!

OK.. I admit it. It is me. I am the snorer.
edit on 2-1-2011 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   

AGAIN, a friendly reminder...

...that Courtesy Is Mandatory. The Gray Area is specifically for threads detailing personal experiences that the thread author may not be able to offer tangible proof. That said, let's keep the tone in here civil and please refrain from attacking your fellow ATSers who are willing to share their experiences.

Adherence to this simple request is expected.

Due warning: Any additional off-topic remarks will be removed.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Yes, I feel the same way. We are discussing part of the topic, which includes "with anomalous photo evidence" or lack thereof. In the interest of fairness, maybe the OP can not figure out how to upload this photo, in which case there are plenty of members that could help em out, all they have to do is ask. I am very much interested to see this evidence.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

ATTENTION

In an effort to prevent naysayers from further derailing this thread over the lack of photo evidence, the thread title has been amended.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I think the OP should NOT have included in his title, anything about photo evidence. I could take pics of my dogs outside at night and the glowing red and green eyes could look very scary. Not at all like the cute cuddly creatures they are. No photo evidence these days is really evidence, too many people know how to photo shop, or have pets with glowy eyes.

On the other hand, he could have put in a disclaimer "read and your soul is at risk"

I hope there are no people on this forum that are going to have weird experiences because of this thread. Other than the poor guy who has a whacker in his bathroom
So scary.......

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by urmenimu2

Spiritual warfare is deadly real. I'm not sure if this story is true, but I found a way to completely protect myself and end any nightmares or terrors caused by the dark enemy of our souls.

Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. Romans 10:9

Nothing causes a stinking demon to flee faster than to come face-to-face with a Spirit-filled child of the Living God. You, dear children, are from God and have overcome them, because the one who is in you is greater than the one who is in the world.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

if what you say is true, then it sounds like an experience i once had.... its a demon that you conjured and is ultimately a manifestation of inner conflict. solve your conflict and it will disappear.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I live by a simple rule.

If it breathes, I can kill it. If it bleeds, doubly so.

Hunt this sucker down in the swamp and nail it.

I suggest something in a .308. Maybe 2800fps and 168 gr. At 50 yds, that will be about 2500 ft/lbs.

If it dont die, it needs to live.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by urmenimu2
jackal assured me that each and every person who eyes even glanced on these words, by nature of their power from the breathers, even if it remains unread, will be locked onto by the breathers, as will those they contact. and to the degree they are not warriors...to the degree they refuse to dance with THERI dreamers jackals, they will begin to dissemble from within, toward certain death.

as my reward for this betrayal, jackal has promised me that we will no longer be apart. that i will fully belong to the breather.

Gee THANKS! So you have sacrificed us to save yourself! What a champ!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
The "breather" that the man has discovered is very real and of course is proven to exist in teh bible. It is an invisible unseen spirit of the underworld, the ghost of the giants who were called Ananakis. Behold,

And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
Numbers 13:33

And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.
Genesis 7:15

This Breather has attached itself to the discovering man as a punishment for abandoining the ways of his fathers, the path of righteousness given and explored by the prophets. He should seek to read the New Book of Nahum for furutehr guidance.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Let me get this straight...By sharing this story about your breather...You have condemned everyone and anyone who by any chance reads it...to be destroyed!
Your weepy plea 'Help I'm Being hunted...' was designed to lure in strangers who out of pity might read your op in order to try to help you?
All so you can be friends with the 'jackle'...which by the way is spelled jackal...which is an African animal and so would not be in the native american pantheon...
So...you are low enough to destroy others for your own gain?
In my opinion...you are No warrior....You are treacherous...this is unmanly...and evil.
Shame on you....
FAIL

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by NahumTheCelestial
The "breather" that the man has discovered is very real and of course is proven to exist in teh bible. It is an invisible unseen spirit of the underworld, the ghost of the giants who were called Ananakis. Behold,

And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
Numbers 13:33

And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.
Genesis 7:15

This Breather has attached itself to the discovering man as a punishment for abandoining the ways of his fathers, the path of righteousness given and explored by the prophets. He should seek to read the New Book of Nahum for furutehr guidance.

It's none of that... they are supraindividual entities.. meaning that they come from within... specifically conflicts within the mind...

I've had one and got rid of it ... it's a phantasm...

However, looking at the last part about abandoning the ways of the fathers... that would cause inner conflict, and thus these phantasms...
edit on 2-1-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Even though the story is probably just that, a story, I wish it were all true. All that the OP has done is give me more inspiration. I will hopefully within the week, make my first thread to have the opposite effect of this thread. But now that I think about it further...this thread has caused me to come up with MY first thread idea...so let me put it another way...my thread will have the same affect but in the right way...the positive way...the light way...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
so this is some form of demonic entity where is that photo btw

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

IGNORE everything and everyone else in this thread. They are aholes or dont know what theyre talking about.

Im a demonologist. What you have, what you are dealing with is demonic. It doesent matter if its origins are ancient native american or ancient babylonian- demonic is demonic.

What Religious techniques have you used to protect you from this entity? Have you used prayer, have you called out to Jesus or Any Angels to protect you from this thing in your time of need? Im not christian- im not saying you have to be christian to have them help you either. But Angels exist, and I see them and work with them on nearly a daily basis. This dark entity needs to be destroyed and the ONLY thing that can destroy a demon is an Angel. An Archangel.

Also, have you worked with a demonologist or contacted one? Ever? Different "demonologists" will vary both in expertise and price. There are some real quackpots out there, and you have to be very scrutinizing. YOu may have already had a dissapointing experience- as you did with the Shaman- as it did not permenantly solve your problem. Hence I understand if your faith in anyone being able to help you is wary.

A real demonologist will not charge you any money whatsoever. A real demonologist if they cannot help you because they do not feel comfortable helping you with your case or cannot due to scheduling should provide you with another professional in their field that can help you.

Tell me what your experiences were with this and I can try to help you!
edit on 2-1-2011 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Maybe you can get the police involved if the breather was to start making harassing phone calls. Leave him your number.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join