It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am hunted by a Breather

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by urmenimu2

You have just succeeded in scaring the # out of a whole bunch of people in the ATS forum. So, you got yourself aligned with this devil called "breather" to make yourself immortal and decided to disseminate this evil story to be aligned with the darkness. The eternal pit of damnation.

I simply curse your decision to do that. It is like succumbing yourself to the evil.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

Settle down...it's not real, just a good story.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Do you know something? I believe that the situation is salvageable. It does not have to be this way. These entities LIE. If this tale is true you can easily get help if you wish to. I am not at all scared about this and no-one on ATS will be hurt
edit on 2-1-2011 by tiger5 because: typo

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Settle down...it's not real, just a good story
reply to post by Kandinsky

I'm glad you took it so lightly. But think about the emotional impact of this bull # story have on people. If you don't have any power to send a condemnation against the evil character of the story whatever it may be, you become a part of it.

So, here it goes again, down with the death, darkness and the evil force of the world !!!!

Hail for the light and the eternal life force !!!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by urmenimu2

the last fact the jackal obligated me to share, before providing me with my freedom, is that the breathers require an entry, a doorway, toward physical reality, to first make contact with a victims energy filiments. jackal assured me that just the briefest mentioning, of only these few facts, would fulfill my obligations and end my suffering. jackal assured me that each and every person who eyes even glanced on these words, by nature of their power from the breathers, even if it remains unread, will be locked onto by the breathers, as will those they contact. and to the degree they are not warriors...to the degree they refuse to dance with THERI dreamers jackals, they will begin to dissemble from within, toward certain death.

as my reward for this betrayal, jackal has promised me that we will no longer be apart. that i will fully belong to the breather. that jackal and i will finally be one..that there will be no more left of me except jackal. "johnny" will be dead and gone. but now that i have completed my obligations to finally and fully become the breather's jackal, i will live forever.

You just brought on some bad mo jo, some bad karma onto yourself.
I've dealt with enough unknown impossible stuff to know that anything is possible, and this is the "grey area" forum, so it's where the strange impossible stuff is read and written about.

I have confidence that whatever you've dealt with, is yours. Whatever has kept me safe so far, will continue to do so.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

So, here it goes again, down with the death, darkness and the evil force of the world !!!!

Hail for the light and the eternal life force !!!!!

Now who can argue against that?

Hail !!!!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Oh man...you guys won't believe this.

This SOB has now infected me and mine!

I, too have become the prey.

Last night. In bed with my wife...I began to hear this slow, rythmic thumping sound....coming through the very walls of my house. I got up to investigate..it was almost midnight. The sound grew stronger just outside of my teenage son's bathroom. A faint bluish glow like a computer monitor shone under the closed door. The rythmic thumping picked up pace...grew louder, faster...it was then that I heard the breathing!!!

Tonight and for many more to come, I will live in fear of...

The Whacker!!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Now who can argue against that?
reply to post by Kandinsky

That's right. The fact is that the darkness can not stand against the light. Light wins all the time. Jesus Christ did all that. We believeth in him and that's why we are free from the eternal damnation from the death.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

PMSL!

Your son's gonna love you for this!

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RMFX1

I think I have figured out who "The Snorer" is. Take a look in a mirror, you will soon figure out who is making that snoring noise..

According to the last post of the OP he has been merged with the Jackal, so I doubt we'll be hearing from him again. Real or not it was at least an interesting read. Personally I call BS.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Do people actually believe this story?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Honestly dude, i'd get myself checked out,lol, Good story but wasted 15 mins of my life reading this, thanks for that

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Bad writing. Decent meme, as far as negative memes go. Ignoble OP. Next?

p.s. - Don't play with entities y'all...just ignore them...or remind them of their ultimate fate.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Well, well, well... I skimmed the thread in hopes of reading the continuing saga and little did I know that, I've now been cursed for doing so? Or that was the gist of the ending, right? Dang, probably should have read the whole story in order instead of skipping to the end... I really don't know what to say to this except one thing:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Yeah this is nothing more than a short story written by a high school kid. Its ridiculous stories such as these that make the real stories here less credible because of the association. This is exactly why conspiracy theorists are regarded as kooks by the rest of the world.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by OptimistPrime

Sounds like an modernization/ embellishment of the infamous jr high "Welcome to the wonderful world of AIDS" story, combined with classic Bill Hicks -

"Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves.

Here’s Tom with the weather."

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Looks like someone adapted the movie "The Ring" , into written form.........

Im really getting discouraged by some of the threads popping up on ATS lately....I feel like were becoming a place for nothing more than trolls.........

At any rate........thanks for the story

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Hell, if you were going to write us a story you could have at least used proper spelling and grammar. Until you provide evidence to the contrary, this is just a story, the ranting and raving of either someone psychologically disturbed or playing a joke. I'm looking forward to the pictures though.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

A friendly reminder...

...that Courtesy Is Mandatory. The Gray Area is specifically for threads detailing personal experiences that the thread author may not be able to offer tangible proof. That said, let's keep the tone in here civil and please refrain from attacking your fellow ATSers who are willing to share their experiences.

Adherence to this simple request is expected.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join