It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am hunted by a Breather

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
..i'm new here, whatever. i need to get this out...get it off me. before new years. this is not only for my own sanity, but also required of me, by circumstances.

i am being hunted by something i describe as "the Breather", some sort of dark, breathing, non-human entity. thats the only way to describe things at this point. i am being stalked by something dark. ...a breather.

i dont really know where to start. at the beginning i suppose. i am a smart person...a strong person. i dont scare easily. but something terrifying began haunting my life beginning one night in 1998, when me and some friends were out partying in a rural location. my best boy bryan and i had our friends to drop us off at a place we called the "boardwalk" sometime on an early august morning, around 1-3am. the boardwalk was a trail that consisted of two boards suspended on pillars going out in a 1-2 mile loop over a swamp in a private nature reserve.

we walked out on the boardwalk planning to drink a beer, but were stopped by a sound after only 5 minutes of walking. it was a deep, deep breathing sound. bryan was like, "wtf is that?" i just said "shhh". i couldnt believe my ears. something was standing in the swamp, about 10 feet from the boardwalk, breathing like it had the lung capacity of a dinosaur. the breathing was so exagerrated and deep. the problem was, this swamp was like quicksand, and right where the sound was coming from was mud that i could sink a 10 ft stick all the way in with little effort.

i could hear the thing moving in the water, breathing, breathing so loud it was like the only sound i could hear. at this point, bryan turned and started running. he liked to pretend he was a bad ass, but he was scared, and that kinda scared me too. but i knew there i had to be a logical explanation, so i stayed there, listening and trying to see something.

i will complete this story later. its midnight on new years eve, right now, and i have fulfilled my obligation to release this, i will finis it shortly in the next few days, and attach pics.

Mod Note: Removed reference to photo evidence from thread title. Remember, this is the GRAY AREA. If the OP chooses to share pictorial evidence, it is as their discretion.
edit on 1/2/2011 by maria_stardust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by urmenimu2
i am being hunted by something i describe as "the Breather", some sort of dark, breathing, non-human entity. thats the only way to describe things at this point. i am being stalked by something dark. ...a breather.

His name is Bruce, just give him a carton of beer and he will leave you alone.... until he finishes the carton!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   

..i'm new here, whatever. i need to get this out...get it off me. before new years. this is not only for my own sanity, but also required of me, by circumstances.

You HAVE to get all this out and in fact are required to do so, but you left with out getting it all out? Ok then....

I guess who ever set that rule for you changed their mind? Well, I will be back when you decide to finish your thread so I can actually... Add my thoughts and opinions on your claim and photo/s.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by urmenimu2

Welcome, im looking forward to listen the rest of your story about your stalker, perhaps I have some ideas that can help you see him

btw. looking forward to seeing the pics but perhaps you could try and record the breathing sound ? and upload the wav file here "https://www.easy-share.com/" and give ATS the link
edit on 1-1-2011 by Vandalour because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Have you experienced this same thing outside the swamp?

Hard to speculate what it could be without more info.

And why do you feel you needed to get this out before New Year?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Ha Ha LoL
Bruce has COPD, so just give him smokes with that beer and you will easily outrun him.

Seriously kind of creepy story though. Kind of looking forward to reading the rest. I am lost on the part where you have to get this out dueto circumstances. Please enlighten us.

Originally posted by dereks

His name is Bruce, just give him a carton of beer and he will leave you alone.... until he finishes the carton!

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
You have named this entity a 'breather' because you perceive breath. Does it smell and if so, what of?

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Do you live under overhead power cables or maybe one of these cables runs next to your bedroom. Exposure to high electric and magnetic fields cause several sensations including fasciculation (mini muscular spasm), tinnitus and the sensation of a presence or someone standing behind you.

You could also have faulty electricity in your house hold. You might want to get a certified electrician to give your house a health check and look around the property.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
"and i have fulfilled my obligation to release this,"

In what context do you imply the above sentence, the obligation.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
It sounds to me that what ever it is that you are experiencing is using your fear of it against you. Whether it is real or not you should not let your fear control your actions. Fear is a necessary survival instinct but it is not usually the best instinct to base your decisions on. Fear causes irrational behavior and mistakes to be made in the haste of retreat.

You are telling the story you feel some sort of obligation to tell. Perhaps in telling the story you have released some of your fear. But the fear has now been spread like seeds that may or may not grow. Do you want to be responsible for reproduction of this 'breather" ? I don't believe you do. But that is what you're doing in a sense.

Try to confront your fear and this "breather". It seems to want your attention so give it a moment and talk to it. In your mind or out loud which ever you choose. But trust yourself and don't be afraid. You already did it a favor now it owes you a favor. Ask it what it wants and trust the answers that come into your head. If it is a spirit from the past or a part of your sub conscience you don't need to be afraid either way.

Fear sometimes can also be a way that we choose to bring excitement into a otherwise boring existence. It usually is accompanied by a power struggle. Perhaps you found some power in staying behind while your boyfriend ran away scared and you keep that memory alive to remind you of a time when you were the more powerful of the two of you. Try letting go of the need to control or have dominance in your life. Let equality and the ideas of give and take enter your conversations with the breather. It may actually be there to help you.

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Typical attitude, post a bit and wait for people to come in then release some more info...IM sick and tired of these hoaxers. Where the photo evidence? Why wouldnt you say more? Have you noticed these types are threads come up weekly here with the same trends..

Unless you come out and give the full story and your so called picture evidence straight up not many here will believe you.

edit on 1-1-2011 by q_ball because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

i will complete this story later. its midnight on new years eve, right now, and i have fulfilled my obligation to release this, i will finis it shortly in the next few days, and attach pics.

Ah man, just when it was getting interesting!

Would make a good entry in the Writing Forum, if nothing else...

posted on Jan, 1 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I haven't been hearing breathing but have been hearing a lot of growls in different pitches and annunciations for the last few days... sometimes it's a tad on the maniacal side...excited, possibly angry, maybe a tab hysterical or just pretending all of that. It sounds really freaky. Not sure what to think about it... didn't want to start a thread... for that OR for the fact that i just did something really mean but I am pissed off.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

i have also heard a growl associated with the breather, after its stalking began, in broad daylight along a river. the weird thing about that growl is i felt the rock i was sitting on shake with the rumble of the growl

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

i look forward to hearing yr impressions. i assure you, this "haunting" is real.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

You will need to "complete the story" first.
Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by q_ball

i said the full story is coming. i did not have time to sit down and write the whole thing. my obligation was to introduce the breather, as i had promised a "jackle". now that i have some time i will finish up the story. i do promise you that u will believe, even "know", by the time i am done.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

ya, well, i was told i had to introduce the breather on new years, because new years eve is a time when people are "open through release". i fulfilled my first obligation to the jackle. now i will fulfill the rest of my obligation. i wrote the first part on new years eve and stopped writing at 1 minute to midnight. i will prolly need a couple installments to finish.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

i have lost all control of my life to the breather. if evil is dissolution of soul, then this is true evil

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnigmaAgent
"and i have fulfilled my obligation to release this,"

In what context do you imply the above sentence, the obligation.

i will explain this. i made a promise to the jackle, which actually belongs to the breather, hang on lemme explain.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join