It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am hunted by a Breather

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:31 AM
link   
This is all very interesting. I honestly do not know if it is true or not. I am not being rude to you but when you have seen as much youtube UFO and ghost footage that is dubious you get a bit jaundiced. I am not falling over myself to see the pics because thewy may not prove anything either in support of your claims or against it.

Aspects of the breather are seen in West Africa by various names but the the Yoruba call it ..... If you are hoping for some legitimacy then here is the wrong place for you.

All I can suggest is that you should avoid going into the wilderness. Not everyone can traverse the wilderness with impunity. Some have to do rituals before entry. Native American Shamanism does not equate with western magic so don't fall into the trap set by those that only (think) they know the western tradition. You are a natural and need to get yourself to an apprenticeship where you will be trained for your own survival. Cyber training would not help you much.

Is still don't know if this is true but it doesn't matter what I think.

Best wishes

T
edit on 2-1-2011 by tiger5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by urmenimu2
reply to post by ChaosMagician

why would i make this up. is there anyone here reading this besides annoying shadows? my actions are very specific for a reason. nature is not unpleasant to me, and i got away from it all to unwind. as a college student i worked as a wilderness patrol ranger seasonally, backpack patrolling wilderness areas. i was quite at home in nature. i am "making the story short" because of critics. the fast on the mountain was to face what i believed to be a demon of my inner psyche so i could sleep without the dreams. i believe my prayers to Creator protected me for 7 years. i am leaving most of the story out so as to not write a book, then i am accused of doing just that. the concept of "power" in the native-american sense is important here. people without "power" in that sense, re shadows, and as such, their words are empty. i have been obligated to share a specific set of facts. i am HATING this. but a deal is a deal. i dont particularly like most of the responses i am receiving, and i could give a # about receiving further comments. i made a warrior's promise to a jackal to disclose a certain set of information. i tried to keep it real, but even after two apirin and twpo hours, i am burnt on it. i will skip the rest of the story and background, and simply report the information set i was obligated to report. power is invisible to shadows because it is best for their own survival.

I am not here to say why you would make this up, only that logic would prevent you from feeling obligated to do anything just because some guy says so. It's not the story so much that sounds fabricated because people see weird # all the time but to think you just listen to some guys advice because he tells you to go straight back to the source of what is frightening you... that seems fabricated to me. The reason that I am having a hard time believing it is because I am trying to give you credit as a rational person.

If a tiger chases you in the jungle it's going to upset you. You may even have a hard time dealing with it. If you talk to someone about the hard time you are having and they tell you to go hang out in the jungle again and heaven forbid don't eat and keep up your strength in case you have to fight something off of you... I mean holy crap dude. How am I supposed to believe you would do that because you had some encounter and still think you are a rational person? Yeah, I understand the importance of nature and all that but do you go outside in a blizzard if you don't have to? Why would you go seek an entity that you suspect could be bad against you? that's like picking a fight then taking all your weapons and throwing them on the ground and putting yourself in the most vulnerable position possible... but i am supposed to just believe you are not making this up and didn't think about this crazy shaman thing about giving a wheezing demon tobacco because obviously he is a big smoker and all but you don't think none of that is bs and I'm supposed to believe you.

hmmm..
edit on 2-1-2011 by ChaosMagician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I think a rational person would say "yeah, I saw something but that shaman dude I talked to was out of his mind"

but no, you're all like "oh yeah, I performed my rituals and now everything should be cool because i did the tobacco thing and the fasting thing and now I am disclosing all of this and that should take care of it right?... and you guys should believe all this"

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
now, here are the important points:

once a breather feeds on a specific person, that breather will attach for life. if you are weak it will feed rabidly, and your thoughts will dim until you die. if you are strong, it will hunt you until you are dead, but you will have moments of freedom. many people have more than one breather attached to them. some people, most younger people, have no breather attached, yet... when a breather breaks down the last filiment of your inner being, it dissembles your conscious, which then folds into the breather as sustainance in the black pit of its nothingness, in physical terms.

i was forced to dance with this jackle because my breather prefers the hunt; it was already killing me in my dreams, and could have finished me off, but let me run like a rabbit, as it seems to enjoy the food more this way. my part of the game is to become a warrior, so the breather's shadow cannot feed comfortably. the jackal, by necessity became the teacher. thus i am the jackals warrior. this is almost the full disclosure, as best as i can translate the information.

the entities i am describing ARE NOT breathers in the sense that the dont always breathe. "breather" is the name of mine. my breather had an unusual relationship with a shaman, an indian shaman who was alive before white men came. this shaman was a cruel man, a killer, and mean spirited. he was also a powerful shaman. he sought to build his power through relationships with dark entities, and although their consciousnesses did not [and could not] fully overlap, my breather had a symbiotic relationship until the shaman was murdered. the breather was fascinated by the shaman's breathing at his moment of death. it adapted the shaman's totem, a coyote, to communicate with me, which evolved into a jackal for some reason, through other food the breather eats. these things were shown to me by jackal in regular dreamtime discussions.

the last fact the jackal obligated me to share, before providing me with my freedom, is that the breathers require an entry, a doorway, toward physical reality, to first make contact with a victims energy filiments. jackal assured me that just the briefest mentioning, of only these few facts, would fulfill my obligations and end my suffering. jackal assured me that each and every person who eyes even glanced on these words, by nature of their power from the breathers, even if it remains unread, will be locked onto by the breathers, as will those they contact. and to the degree they are not warriors...to the degree they refuse to dance with THERI dreamers jackals, they will begin to dissemble from within, toward certain death.

as my reward for this betrayal, jackal has promised me that we will no longer be apart. that i will fully belong to the breather. that jackal and i will finally be one..that there will be no more left of me except jackal. "johnny" will be dead and gone. but now that i have completed my obligations to finally and fully become the breather's jackal, i will live forever.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

it is done.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

edit on 1/2/2011 by semperfortis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
your post is intresting,although i dont quite understand half of what you are saying?seems way out there! but i read the headline and it reminded me of something that happend to me for about 5 years when i was quite young,it was in my childhood home which the occupant before us killed himself by attaching a hoover pipe to the exhaust of his car and gassing himself,this was well known by all of our family and the whole village but it never relly botherd any of us until one year my parents decided to do a loft conversion whilst clearing out the attic we found an old hoover (with no pipe) so we all assumed as you would that this was the one he had used.thought nothing else of it and as time went on all was good and the room was finished,it was when we finished that we all started to hear heavy breathing i mean sometimes you would be asleep in bed and it would sound like it was right next to you although you could not pinpoint exactly where it was coming from,it was especially bad in the attic which was my mothers and fathers room,although my mum me and my siblings could always hear it my father never could! i vividly remember one day my mum called me upstairs to her room and told me to sit on the bed and squeeze here hand when i could hear the breathing so i did and my dad was still sat there basically laughing at us saying it was all in our heads,anyways we sort of got used to this breathing although none of me or my siblings liked to be upstairs on our own or in the house on our own so we all sticked together and sort of got on with it best we could,along with the breathing you would be sat in the frontroom and in the corner of your eye you could always see shadows and something moving,and it really would catch your eye and everybody saw that except my dad! this went on for years and it started a bit of a family joke where as we would all come in from shopping and say "were back tony" (this was the guys name)it sounds wierd but we al got used to it, one day my mum decided she wanted to leave my dad,it was hard for us all but s$%t happens,my mum met somebody else and he moved in pretty much right away,his name was jason,he was alright i liked him but only a few months in they were argueing all the time and before long it was a daily thing until one night the had a minor arguement and all i can remember is my mum saying i dont want to see you again and i think he swaid something like fu,as you do,anyways he left that night which was quite a regular thing,we woke up the next day for work as we had a family business (furniture) and we had a shop and just assumed he would be there as thats where he always went after an arguement,but we got there and he was nowhere to be seen,we tryed ringing everybody and could not find him,eventually after tryibg to ring him over and over somebody answerd the phone,he said hello we asked where jason was and he replied with hes been in an accident!he said whereabouts it was so we all drove there to find him but we couldnt and we couldnt get through to his phone so we went home and rang the hospital but they had not heard anything but as soon as she put the phone down there was a knock at the door it was two police men wanting to speak to my mother i called here and she told me told us all to go in the frontroom,it was about 30 secs later she started screaming! i can still remember the screaming it really was a horrible sound one i didnt think she was capable of making,well he was dead! and he had gassed himself in the work van,none of us could understand it as like i said it was a really small arguement,time went on and we decided to re locate,i remember my last night there and i swear on my kids lives i was in the bedroom on my own about 7ish lay face down just nodding off when something punched me in the back,it was actually quite hard and obviously scared the s$%t out of me i jumped up and told my mum and ended up sleeping over my friends house next door,obviously i didnt tell anyone else except my family as i know it sounds like bs,anyways we moved out and one of the girls my mum fostered moved in with here boyfriend she always said it didnt scare her,but after a few weeks she came to see us one day and said the taps kept turning on by thereselves and she could hear something running about upstairs quite loud! so it came to pass that she decided to move,to cut the story short to my knowledge there has been two more familys move in and back out again,it was about 12 years ago i was last there so i have no idea whos there now if anybody,this was quite a while ago now and i have moved on and got my own family now,i dont get anything happening at all to me know but my mother does,she remarried and had another child,since he has been born they have seen shadows and heard things (not breathing sounds) and also very clear things like my step dad came out of the office and saw my mum walk into the frontroom so he want in but she wasnt there?he shouted her and she was upstairs! that really scared him as you would expect,as time went on my little brother was about 3 and he was never able to sleep in his room on his own,he said he was scared of the "bang bang man" my mum just thought he was going through a stage and one night tried to put him his own room,he went to sleep and all was good until she was awoken by a massive bang and him screaming!so they both ran into the room and he was on the other side of thr room wrapped up in his blanket,he said the "bang bang man" threw him out of bed! after that they kept him in bed with them and he is now 5 still wont sleep on his own,my mother went on holiday with her mum and my little brother and my step dad stayed at home on his own,he rang me up the one morning to say he had heard something running across the landing in the middle of the night,so he got up out of bed and looked all round the house as he thought someone was in the house but he couldnt find anyone checked all the doors and windows and went back to bed,he said he was in bed for about an hour when he heard it again on the landing,he said it was like 6 footsteps running,he got up again and looked around the house again but nothing,now this is the part which would have had me crying like a baby! he said he checked all the doors and looked around and was nothing there so he went back upstairs but this time just has he got one leg into bed he heard the footsteps again but this time very loud and he said it actually came into the besrrom and he actually turned around to hit whatever it was he was that convinced it was someone right behind him! he told my mum when she got back off holiday and she sort of made a joke out of it until one night she was in bed and she heard it!she woke my step dad up to go and look because she swore on her life she heard somebody on the landing! running! at about the same time that he was looking round my little brother woke up and said "if that bang bang man dont shut up im going to kick his ass" that was enough for my mum so she went to a famous clairvoiant,she walked in and the lady said to her "theyve been trying to tell you something,your husband doesnt listen but you do!" she told her a few things which a few have turned out to be true,she also said that my mother has a gift and should use it and my little brother has the same gift but it scares him and he doesnt understand,she gave her some sort of spell and some other bits to use to get rid of whatever it was and it worked! ever since then all has been good this all happend about 3 months ago,all is still good and they all seem alot happier, im sorry if my story is a bit all over the place and i promise im not some sort of nutjob,i also apologise for highjacking your post i only meant to say about my "breather" and got carried away,thanks for listening hope you sort out whats going on with you

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
hahhahaha.... and all the follow-up replies suddenly ceased.....
anybody dying yet? I am no warrior by any means based on the explanation of OP, however I have the utmost confidence that I have all means necesary at my disposal to keep any relative of "your breather" at a long distance away from me and my family... I know what makes these guys tick and (as long as I dont actively search them out) they wont dare come into my 'domain'.

@OP, I was raised as one of Jehovah's Witnesses. They routinely help people who are plagued by entities from the other realm, effectively I might add. Judging your story and keeping into account that you simply relayed your experiences, I feel that you have been dealing with nothing more than angels, fallen ones at that. And they dont have anything nice planned for us humans. However I want to give you a sincere warning based on what I have learned about this subject: DONT trust that jackal. He's one and the same species as the breather you've been trying to get rid of and he aint planning on helping you. There is a major difference between the spiritual entities that mean harm in comparison to the benign entities. You will not under any circumstance come into contact with the benign ones!!!! This is because all of the 'good' spiritual entities are awaiting the creator's (YHWH) sign to act (I am talking about Harmageddon here). They will NOT under any circumstances meddle with us humans before they receive 'the sign'. Want to get rid of your breather? Contact a local JW church and ask them to help. Since you've even tried a shaman, why not give them a chance?
edit on 2/1/2011 by faceoff85 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by urmenimu2

.... man...........

You are definitely going to hell...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Or there is a natural cause and you hear them and then only realize it when your echoic memory repeats it?

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Any chance you could send your "breather" or its relations to Dick Cheney, Elliott Abrams, Gary Bauer, William J. Bennett. Jeb Bush, Eliot A. Cohen, Midge Decter, Paula Dobriansky, Steve Forbes, Aaron Friedberg,Francis Fukuyama, Frank Gaffney, Fred C. Ikle, Donald Kagan, Zalmay Khalilzad, I. Lewis Libby, Norman Podhoretz, Dan Quayle, Peter W. Rodman, Stephen P. Rosen, Henry S. Rowen, Donald Rumsfeld, Vin Weber, George Weigel, Paul Wolfowitz, Chertoff, Kristol, Kagan Frum, Perle and the rest of these zionist walking nightmares to pickle their souls before sending them to Hell.

Thanks

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I enjoyed reading this, some pretty good imagery and the notion of the breather having a hunter was an excellent concept. Quite evocative. It's worth a S&F from me any time.

Personally, I'd leave the image out of the thread; it's been good enough already.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by urmenimu2
..i'm new here, whatever. i need to get this out...get it off me. before new years. this is not only for my own sanity, but also required of me, by circumstances.

i am being hunted by something i describe as "the Breather", some sort of dark, breathing, non-human entity. thats the only way to describe things at this point. i am being stalked by something dark. ...a breather.

i dont really know where to start. at the beginning i suppose. i am a smart person...a strong person. i dont scare easily. but something terrifying began haunting my life beginning one night in 1998, when me and some friends were out partying in a rural location. my best boy bryan and i had our friends to drop us off at a place we called the "boardwalk" sometime on an early august morning, around 1-3am. the boardwalk was a trail that consisted of two boards suspended on pillars going out in a 1-2 mile loop over a swamp in a private nature reserve.

we walked out on the boardwalk planning to drink a beer, but were stopped by a sound after only 5 minutes of walking. it was a deep, deep breathing sound. bryan was like, "wtf is that?" i just said "shhh". i couldnt believe my ears. something was standing in the swamp, about 10 feet from the boardwalk, breathing like it had the lung capacity of a dinosaur. the breathing was so exagerrated and deep. the problem was, this swamp was like quicksand, and right where the sound was coming from was mud that i could sink a 10 ft stick all the way in with little effort.

i could hear the thing moving in the water, breathing, breathing so loud it was like the only sound i could hear. at this point, bryan turned and started running. he liked to pretend he was a bad ass, but he was scared, and that kinda scared me too. but i knew there i had to be a logical explanation, so i stayed there, listening and trying to see something.

i will complete this story later. its midnight on new years eve, right now, and i have fulfilled my obligation to release this, i will finis it shortly in the next few days, and attach pics.

Does it sound like this?

www.megaupload.com...

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

you mentioned a photo, what happened to it, has your breather`s jackal eaten it.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I too would like to see the photo.

Although I enjoyed reading this thread, it was a nice story if anything.

BTW, you unloaded a full mag into a bush? So when the monster pops up you wont have anymore rounds to shoot him with? Ooooh that could of been nasty.

Also, if it was a unarmed man stalking you, and you shot him say 15 times, would that not go down as murder? I mean, he was stalking you but if he didn't have a weapon wouldn't that be a felony? I'm not sure how the laws work in the US about this.

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
this is either

a really mentally unstable person who is going through a rough time, and is convinced they are being possessed, i know a person that insists they came from an alien planet and came up with all sorts of crazy notions, so i can believe you think your seeing things

or

your another attention wanting ATS'er that I dont want anything to do with

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Hey there urmenimu2,

Having had a lifetimes experience with the paranormal I was very interested to read this thread ... but soon felt that it was more of an exercise in storytelling than someone relating a true experience ... that was a little bit disappointing but I continued to give you the benefit of the doubt and read on.

I see that you are a relatively new member and you have to realize that the majority of members on ATS are very discerning ... we have been fed numerous hoax and fantasy claims ... and they are not digested well because it makes it so much more difficult for genuine people to come forward with their accounts.

Now I'm not saying with 100% certainty that you are making this story up ... but your writing style does seem to lean that way.

You could maybe redeem yourself by adding the photograph that you mentioned in the title of your thread ... otherwise you will find your ATS experience is unexpectedly short ... or any future contributions from you being dismissed because of this.

Your story is a little over the top by anybodies standards ... if it's real you don't need to add drama for effect ... just write it as it happened ... the truth is far more dramatic I find.

Check-out the links at the end of this post that relay a case my paranormal investigation team (W.I.S.P.S - Woodwytch Investigations of Supernatural & Paranormal Source) dealt with last year.

The case concerned an entity that plagued two separate families at the same time for over a year ... there are two threads because this thing lulled us into thinking we had got rid of it initially ... then it came back with a new and stronger game-plan that meant much more activity.

I had never in my life dealt with an entity like this before and towards the end (Oct 13th 2010) it had almost broken me and my team ... but we were not prepared to be beaten. Trust me as someone who's been there ... reality is far more dramatic than fiction or anything Hollywood can cram into two hours in the cinema.

And for the record my threads do include photographs !

But because I was honest with everyone and told it as it happened ... the members of ATS assisted me and my team more than they will ever know with their help / advise / support.

Now if your story is true ... drop the drama ... add the photograph ... and explain your experience in real terms ... ATS members are the best when the chips are down and you need help (in most areas) ... if your story is fiction then don't try to sell it as the truth because you will be dismissed as untrustworthy.

LINKS TO MY THREADS;

#1 Demon Identification Help Required -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

#2 The Messenger - Dirken Ridge - Update Of The Demon Identification (Red-Eyes) Case -
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Both threads are quite long but very informative and worth the read ... but most of the action takes place in the 2nd thread when the entity returned if you can't be bothered to read it all.

Woody

edit on 2-1-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I've been haunted by an entity for years. I have called it "The Snorer".

The Snorer doesn't haunt me every night. It may seems strange, but The Snorer only seems to haunt me after I've had a few beers. It usually happens just as I'm drifting off to sleep. I'll be somewhere in the in between state where I'm not quite awake, but not fully asleep. I'll hear a noise, loud, gutteral almost. After hearing two or three of these wicked and inhuman grunting noises my subconcious wakes me up, preparing me to fight off what ever evil entity is standing over my bed, but there's never anything there.

Please help me.
edit on 2-1-2011 by RMFX1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by girdermonkey84

Sounds like the story of the movie "The Shining" directed by Stanley Kubrick happened in the remote hotel on top of the Colorado mountain.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join