It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am hunted by a Breather

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by NahumTheCelestial
The "breather" that the man has discovered is very real and of course is proven to exist in teh bible. It is an invisible unseen spirit of the underworld, the ghost of the giants who were called Ananakis. Behold,

And there we saw the giants, the sons of Anak, which come of the giants: and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight.
Numbers 13:33

And they went in unto Noah into the ark, two and two of all flesh, wherein is the breath of life.
Genesis 7:15

This Breather has attached itself to the discovering man as a punishment for abandoining the ways of his fathers, the path of righteousness given and explored by the prophets. He should seek to read the New Book of Nahum for furutehr guidance.

It's none of that... they are supraindividual entities.. meaning that they come from within... specifically conflicts within the mind...

I've had one and got rid of it ... it's a phantasm...

However, looking at the last part about abandoning the ways of the fathers... that would cause inner conflict, and thus these phantasms...
edit on 2-1-2011 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

Exactly what I was thinking. I used to have dreams of greys, being abducted, etc. I never felt it was real, but the dreams were very disturbing and very vivid. Then once, in my dream I was face to face with a grey in my kitchen. That dream holds record for the most anger I have ever felt in my life. I was swearing, screaming, telling this thing to GTFO of my life and leave me alone...I never had a single dream or experience about them after that. It has been years now. So my thoughts are that it represented something that I had to confront and overcome a fear of. If I was able to fight that off, I'm not much afraid of anyone else's crap.

Other than a bit of typical insomnia, I was fine last night.

Besides, from a technical perspective, the terms of your self-fulfilling contract were not disclosed before the agreement could be accepted or declined therefore rendering inapplicable. I hereby decline your offer to contract and refuse the pertinent terms and conditions. Consider your unaccepted contract returned and unenforceable. =)
edit on 5-1-2011 by an0maly33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I've seen one and had pretty powerful dreams about them but never felt like I was abducted. I have felt they have been close multiple times but do not ever recall going anywhere...except in my own mind/in the dreams. Sometimes I wonder if I have dreams about them I just can't remember.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaosMagician

Another thing that I was wanting to ask you or another people who says they seen these grey aliens. Not really pertaining to this thread other then in the word breathing....But can any of you who have had these experience actually say without a doubt that these grey's are breathing, as in breathing oxygen and have lungs and all that.

Did you ever witness them take in air like a normal person might, is what I am trying to say, when you had your experiences with them. Because there are a lot of stories going around about these grays anything from there all in the mind hence a demon or phantom to delusion, to they are bio-constructs or a created race of bio-robots by other being in the galaxy, to they are actually some sort of silicon life form more akin to a computer or program in a machine, which uses a sort of bio-suit when it wants to blend in or abduct or whatever they do on any planet, including earth...you know what you see is just a suit....So can you all be sure if you have witnessed these grey aliens actually suck in air, were they breathing, do you think?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by galadofwarthethird

My experience with what I generally consider to have been a "grey" was at a distance of about 15 feet at best. No idea if he was actually breathing. I was also pretty young - maybe 10, so the memory could be fogging up a bit after all these years.

I don't specifically recall any of them breathing in the "dreams" I had either.
edit on 5-1-2011 by an0maly33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I'm still waiting to hear from the author... I wanted to see how his merger with with the Jackal went? I wonder if the author, the Jackal, and the Breather are hanging out being evil, like out toilet papering the neighborhood or egging ATS member's houses who made fun of the unholy trinity.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
They get power from your fear.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
I didn't believe this either and still don't. I realise it is probably all in my head but I'm a little bit spooked. I read this "story" yesterday at work (I'm at work now too.) Since I read it I have not felt alone, although I haven't heard breathing I feel as though I'm always being watched and it's freaking me out a little. *Shivers*

I expect you all to laugh at me, don't worry, feel free to laugh. It is probably all in my head anyway but yeah, freaky.
edit on 6-1-2011 by compress because: I noticed a spelling error.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by compress
I didn't believe this either and still don't. I realise it is probably all in my head but I'm a little bit spooked. I read this "story" yesterday at work (I'm at work now too.) Since I read it I have not felt alone, although I haven't heard breathing I feel as though I'm always being watched and it's freaking me out a little. *Shivers*

I expect you all to laugh at me, don't worry, feel free to laugh. It is probably all in my head anyway but yeah, freaky.

I wont laugh. I read this thread/story while I was up by myself and finished it after I crawled into bed. When the author got it the big reveal I got this sinking feeling, and also had that creepy feeling I was being watched. I had to reconcile these feelings with my personal beliefs which don't jive with these type of feelings. But I totally agree with you and how you felt.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by an0maly33

Got to ask more of these people who claim to have been kidnapped by these grey's I guess. For it makes no sense to take biological samples if you are a biological space traveling entity or species. But if they were machine or mechanical in there evolution, made of silicon originally or whatever, then they could be anything from just machines without a purpose to just a program in a giant computer somewhere which makes programs in bio-suites to do its bidding.

And usually you want or want to be what you are not or cant have. At least that is one of the reason's of if they were not carbon or biological, and more mechanical in nature. Just like humans strive to make mechanical versions of them-self's like cyborgs and robots. A computer like entity would strive to make more versions of itself by biology, because it's something that is new and it is not experienced before...Basically biological bodies, or biological hosts. Could be one of the possibilities, I was thinking of while reading this thread and peoples responses, and the word breathers.... Thats why I asked if these grays in any encounter actually breath air, but I guess that would be the last thing on your mind to check if you seen one of them.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
facts: the story is true and a real experience. i took some liberties at times in regard to timelines and the shaman [a real man] to add brevity to the story. the experiences with the breather are aboslutely real. i had a photo set of 7 photos showing anomalous phenomena i intended to share. i also had 1/2 more of a story to share to put this all into context. in fact, the best part of th estory was left out. instead i was inundated with ugly attacks, which i cannot respect or even fathom, so i ended the story, as that was purely a gift to readers. the photos were also, purely a gift. the burden IS NOT on me to prove or disprove, as i have nothing to prove. it was a gift. i used the word "ugly" to describe the phenomena, simply because "ugly" is a human interpretation of our relationship to the cosmos, which does indeed involve death, transition, dissolution, and redefinement. at no time were any of the dexcriptions or events truly "evil" in a universal sense; it is simply an "angle" of perception on reality that allows for an ugly view of events. i offered this as an ugly-view on reality, knowing the nature of the perceivers.

my writing style changed in relation to comments i was receiving. in a sense i abandoned the story so as not to honor the ugliness of the ego attacks coming from those bred within a culture that allowed them only the development they manifested in their comments. in fact, in native american culture, when one returns from a vision quest [four days of fasting alone at a sacred place in the mountains crying and praying to creator], if that vision is shared, the community will dance the vision.

yet in an ugly culture, a corporate culture, a culture wherein programmed peeps think ugly attacks when personal experiences are being shared is "normal", there is no dance, joy, or fulfillment from the sharing. that does not negate the experience. it only means that there is little reason for a warrior to share vision with barbarians of ugly-intent. my response as a phsyical warrior is to wonder why i was being harassed nastily by those i could easily beat to death in a real physical confrontation, only to have them wander off to bed to masterbate and pick their scabs. with no knowlege of Power, one must descend to mythologies, or worse, MSM.

i sense a wide variety of people and development here, mostly of western culture. there was a variety of spirit, both joyous and fearful in the comments. however, none perceived. in a war of projection, the breather will always win; he remains the dark matter that swallows up the image when when the bulb finally goes dark. that is ugly to you. it is not, however, evil. no more than physics is evil, or a frog eating a fly is evil. Power in the sense i a,m discussing, is not a mythology or a story.

i have contacted the breathers: one entity loosely divided by personality, but bound by into singularity by energetic unity. i have requested they do not bless you through attachment to your illusion. they have denied my request. i cannot and will not comment on this thread again.

edit on 6-1-2011 by urmenimu2 because: hahahahah

edit on 6-1-2011 by urmenimu2 because: i was directed to return and addend. tfg i am done. lol

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by urmenimu2

Dont get too sanctimonious, now. Im actually a native american and you made me LOL with the things you edited out of your post above me. Your shaman and crying and praying on a mountain BS. It was also quite humorous that you were going to share your pics as a "gift" but people were too mean to you... and you edited that out too.

Tell your critters to back off.. you need to post more of this riveting and fact filled story.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by urmenimu2
facts: the story is true and a real experience. i took some liberties at times in regard to timelines and the shaman [a real man] to add brevity to the story. the experiences with the breather are aboslutely real. i had a photo set of 7 photos showing anomalous phenomena i intended to share. i also had 1/2 more of a story to share to put this all into context. in fact, the best part of th estory was left out. instead i was inundated with ugly attacks

So the facts are that this is story is true, but there are liberties taken... mmmm. Sounds like a movie that is "based on true events." Just so you know warrior I would recommend you get some tougher skin. You can't post a story like this and everyone to swoon over you and sing your praise. I admire the fact you have the were-with-all to tell your story, but with all good things you have to accept the bad.

posted on Jan, 7 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheHistorian

Originally posted by compress

I wont laugh. I read this thread/story while I was up by myself and finished it after I crawled into bed. When the author got it the big reveal I got this sinking feeling, and also had that creepy feeling I was being watched. I had to reconcile these feelings with my personal beliefs which don't jive with these type of feelings. But I totally agree with you and how you felt.

Phewf, I expected to be laughed at, I love how serious and open-minded most ATS members are. Thanks for responding . Also the feeling of not being alone and being watched has gone at the moment, but it keeps returning. Wish I never read this thread. ;/

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by compress

It is true that ATSers are some some serious hardcore people, especially when it comes to this kind of this stuff. I think this is because of posts like this one, where things are promised then not delivered or other posts I have read where the story doesn't add up and it ends up being a hoax.

About that damn feeling we were talking about, mine seems to come and go. I notice more at night while I am up by myself, but recently I have that feeling several times in public places. I have felt that weird tingle up my spine and next thing I know I am looking over my shoulder.... while I find it odd, I am not ready to claim it is the dark breather of doom and his jakal coming to munch on my soul.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

facts: the story is true and a real experience. i took some liberties at times in regard to timelines and the shaman [a real man] to add brevity to the story. the experiences with the breather are aboslutely real. i had a photo set of 7 photos showing anomalous phenomena i intended to share. i also had 1/2 more of a story to share to put this all into context. in fact, the best part of th estory was left out.

Ah, foolish one... you see, this is the problem. Now, had you sat down, composed the entire (and I do mean the entire story/saga/adventure into one single opening thread, including the pictures) this may have gone entirely different. As it is, you have composed it in such a way as to make yourself look like a fiction writer and sadly, it's probably too late to change that. First impressions are a biggee and this one came off very wrong. By the way, still no feelings of being watched and still not hearing breathers around me, guess that curse wasn't so strong, after all.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

lol and the best part is, the breathers wont let him/her comment anymore on this thread. Thats the greatest line ever! If the police ever ask me to tell them anything to incriminate myself, I shall use that too, the breathers wont let me comment on that officer. Lets see how long it is before I get thrown in the looney bin.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Wait a second...so the "Jackal" who is the "breather" , ordered you to post you're story on ATS?

I'm Confused.
I know hauntings are real and actually happen, my 20 year old friend and her entire family just left their home a few nights ago to stay at a hotel because they are being abused by something..But something about your story just doesn't translate to believable.

Maybe its the pictures u fail to show us, maybe it's the incredible detail of all these circumstances, and maybe it's just because it's so unbelievable.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

First, you say the "breather" made you write this on here, then you say it was just a gift. This is not the only contradiction. This story (your own words) is no better than people putting silly cell phone pictures of their pocket up here and claiming its an alien. This kind of nonsense is what discredits ATS as a whole.

i fulfilled my first obligation to the jackle. now i will fulfill the rest of my obligation. i wrote the first part on new years eve and stopped writing at 1 minute to midnight. i will prolly need a couple installments to finish.

so i ended the story, as that was purely a gift to readers. the photos were also, purely a gift.

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TheHistorian

Yeah I don't know if this post is to blame but the feeling is still returning and I find it mostly happens at night too or when im in the office alone. To me this whole thread seems like fiction but something is making me think there's a chance it isn't, I don't know why. Hmmm...

posted on Jan, 10 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
NOTHING different on my end. I actually forgot I ever read it until I saw it in the recent posts section. =)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join