It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan, Anti-Christ, Their Numbers 666, 3, 13

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Does all this rubbish extend beyond America? Or is your God only American?

If you can provide examples in 4 european countries it may get interesting but otherwise...

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
Again, to all who do not like my post, "Don't Read Them"
I don't read read yours because I consider most of them to be "Foolishness"
You have the right to do the same to mine.
Don't waste your time reading garbage, I don't.LDP
Well if you did not read them you would note be telling others to not read your posts if those others do not like them would you?

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Oh my gosh...

Ok seriously this post is crazy. And as to the question earlier in the post about whether christians are supposed to be practicing numerology the answer is no. yea we have the 666 thing and numbers are used as symbolisims but numerology goes more into diviniation and character definition which we arent supposed to practice.

other than that..listen, i get the poster of this is really concerned about a bunch of stuff, but numerical patterns especially in 3's can be found in alot of places. You also have to take into account that your interpretation of the metaphors and simbolism in Revelation could be wrong. as a christian myself i think the book is very interesting But for goodness sake calm down because you are sounding kinda crazy. You cant predict the day of the end of the world ok. all you can do is make sure everything in your life is in order and have trust in God. Life is a gift and you shouldnt be wasting it by focusing all your time on the end. You cant change it and no matter how many signs you come up with nothing is going to change.

and trust me, you are always going to be able to find bad things going on because we live in an imperfect world. Nobody knows the day the end is gonna happen, so just be thankful for what you have, and instead of worrying work on doing something productive with yourself while you are still here so if you are here when that day comes your faith will be solid.

And for those that dont believe in a biblical end times scenario i think the same things do apply anyway.

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Well Prophet , I must say the numbers in your name are "diabolically" hidden, but as with seemingly all the numerological posters, it's there. If you search everything hard enough, you'll always find something somewhere.

Assign each letter in "Lastday Prophet" a number in the alphabet code. A=1, B=2, and so on 'til Z=26. The name breaks down into 4 words, each listed with the total of its letters in the code.

Last = 52
Day = 30

Prop = 65
Het (eighth letter of Hebrew alphabet) = 33

52 x 30= 210, 2+1+0=3
65x33= 2145, 2+1+4+5=12, 1+2 =3

[edit on 7/13/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Here is something that the 'bible codes' say about '666'. If you don't believe in bible codes, I didn't at first either, yet more people are saying as they research more of it the percentage of things crossreferenced surpass the chances of being found in other literature now.

This one mentions the, "Oslo Accord" that was signed by Bill Clinton in 1993. I got on wikipedia and was reading how this was something used at Camp David in 2000 to try to get the two sides appeased.

The code also mentions something about 2009. (?) F.y.i.

www.hiddencodes.com...

If anyone thought I was bashing them on their '666' theory, not at all, just thought if your curious as I am on identifying the things to stay away from in the future, as to not get misled, their laborers(fruit) are easier to spot than the infamous 666.

End Times Deception possibility: read it before you see it! Involves whole world, not just USA.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

[edit on 7-13-05 by pacman]

posted on Jul, 13 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Does this mean mandela is the anti-christ as his prison number was 46664?

posted on Jul, 14 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Ok seriously this post is crazy. And as to the question earlier in the post about whether christians are supposed to be practicing numerology the answer is no. yea we have the 666 thing and numbers are used as symbolisims but numerology goes more into diviniation and character definition which we arent supposed to practice.
other than that..listen, i get the poster of this is really concerned about a bunch of stuff, but numerical patterns especially in 3's can be found in alot of places. You also have to take into account that your interpretation of the metaphors and simbolism in Revelation could be wrong. as a christian myself i think the book is very interesting But for goodness sake calm down because you are sounding kinda crazy. You cant predict the day of the end of the world ok. all you can do is make sure everything in your life is in order and have trust in God. Life is a gift and you shouldnt be wasting it by focusing all your time on the end. You cant change it and no matter how many signs you come up with nothing is going to change.

Firstly, Digitalgrl, you are incorrect concerning the numorology, The bible clearly teaches in the book of Revelations to " COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST " And that is exactly what I do.

Second, NO ONE can stop the things that are written in the bible, that will shortly come to pass.
I am not trying to stop anthting, but warn those that would listen that time is short before the return of the Lord.
Just as Noah was comissioned by God to warn the people of the coming flood, so I am one of many that are called to warn many of the coming JUDGEMENT.

It is the same as it was in the days of Noah, men scoffed at Noah and said he was a fool. After a season it began to rain and "ALL" except 8 were delivered.
I understand clearly how satan has blinded the minds of many, that they would not receive the truth.
God never sends Judgement without warning man first, if they refuse to listen, they will suffer the consequences of their error.
The proof is there for all to see, it's on the dollar, on the packages, it's in the logo's, so they will be without excuse when they stand before the Lord.

I laugh at the "Scoffers" knowing that the time will shortly come when the Judgement will begin.

I know God and know that his word is true, those that don't know him and refuse to listen will burn in the LAKE, no matter what they think. Their words roll off me like water.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Prophet,

I think you are misinterpreting the COUNT the number of the beast. 666 has a meaning. and many people are unclear as to what that is. even scholars. it is very debatable. The antichrist is going to use "powers" to manipulate people in to thinking that he is God but he always falls short. Hence never coming close to God's number of 7. Its a metaphor. There is a difference between using a metaphor so people better understand than going around applying the 666 with dollar bills and what not.

Now numerology is something Christians are not supposed to go into.

Here is the definition...it speaks for itself. Straight from websters dictionary.

nu·mer·ol·o·gy ( P ) Pronunciation Key (nm-rl-j, ny-)n.
The study of the occult meanings of numbers and their supposed influence on human life.

Now i dont see where you could find in the bible where it supports the occult. And trying to find signs in dollar bills everywhere and adding things together to come up with a meaning of some sort..well im sure you get what i am saying.

Listen, i think its nice that you want to warn people of things that the bible teaches are going to happen in the end times. But you have to maintain your credibility by the methods that you use. and numerology isnt a way to do that as you can see by the definition. the truth can stand on its own.

Kind regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Digitalgrl, you seem like a decent person, so I will not bring my sword out against you,but you are wrong on several points.

Firstly the Anti-Christ does cause "ALL" to Worship him (except those whose names are writtenin the Book Of Life) and since most of those that are alive at his appearing will be the ungodly, they will be decieved.

Second, the bible clearly says to "COUNT" the number of the Beast
You can interpret that to mean "Add"

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Digitalgrl, you seem like a decent person, so I will not bring my sword out against you,but you are wrong on several points.

Ah ya, insert the mellow-dramatics so many Christians are renowned for. Maybe you should cut down on the medieval movies.

Firstly the Anti-Christ does cause "ALL" to Worship him (except those whose names are writtenin the Book Of Life) and since most of those that are alive at his appearing will be the ungodly, they will be decieved.

Dead wrong on that one. I'm Pagan, so obviously not in your book of life, but I'll be DAMNED if I worship anyone or anything. If you say your Antichrist will force my will to, the whole story is a moot point for at least two reasons ..... man is about free will ...... and ..... your book clearly tells you that the mark is received by the willing, not forced. How the hell else do you get the fact that without the mark, man can do no trade?

Maybe you should go back to bible school, it looks pretty bad on your faith when a Pagan points out your falacy within your own teachings.

Misfit

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 12:08 AM
link   
if we 'ALL' are going to 'worship the beast', i'd say the beast is money, and it's too late SUCKERS! money is being turned into code. the code used for trade is the bar code.
i'd also say that, if the bible is the gospel, and the gospel says ''all' will worship the beast, then LET'S GET TO IT! we wouldn't want to contradict the bible, would we?
put that on your coke-coated dollar bill and smoke it.

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Prophet,

Was the sword commentary really necessary?

anyway...i never said that the anti-christ wouldnt decieve people. in fact i mentioned it in my post. and the book of life thing isnt where i disagree with you either....i dont know where you picked up that i ever said i did.

But where we do part ways is where you interpret the word COUNT for the word add. if you are saying that it means to add how do you know that it doesnt also mean multiply, subtract, divide...
In the definition i gave you it clearly states that when you add, subtract divide, etc...and apply meaning to that its numerology. and within the definition i gave you it said that was an occult practice. so again...i dont know where in the bible you get that the practice of numerology is acceptable.

To help you out i went to the dictionary and got you the definition of the word COUNT...so you can see how i understand the word.

"Count;
To name or list (the units of a group or collection) one by one in order to determine a total; number."

so to me it would mean count his number 666. how many 6's are there?? so that makes it 6 hundred and sixty six.

see in school...when they asked you if you could count how old you are on your hands....normally a person would go 1..2..3...4.. etc. and stop at a certian point. That would be considered a form of counting. or in this case with the 6's it can be applied by this example; when you were in school and said can you count how many oranges are in the basket (pretend there was three of them...or 6hundred and sixty six of them.) how would you answer that question?

Kind Regards,

Digital Grl

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
6 or 666 is not the only number you count.
There are several ways you can count.
If you use the ASC II code, which assigns a numerical value to the letters on a computer keyboard, if you ADD or "COUNT" these numbers, you will get some interesting results.
Bill Gates full name = 666
Dos 3.1 =666
Windows 95 =665 if there had been a Windows 1996 it would have = 666, Windows 1999 (3 inverted 6's) would have =669 Windows 1996 and 1999 were skipped for ovious reasons.
Sun Oil Co (sunoco) =666
Wendys Co =666

There is more which I think I stated earlier in this post.

As I said earlier in this post, the Numbers used most currently are the 3's, 13's. 33's and the symbol of the Pyramid. The highest degree in Masonry is 33.
These numbers are used to deceive us because everyone is looking for 666. 333 is half of 666 and this is why we see the 3's everywhere, the total program is not complete at this time and will not be completed until the Anti-Christ takes center stage.
It is in the 13th chapter of the book of Revelations that it is foretold of a coming world dictator who will cause all to take his mark or be killed.

You will find also that if you "COUNT" the letters in some of the most powerful corporations it will add to 13.
AmericaOnline= 13 letters
CBS, ABC, NBC, FOX, Television = 13 letters
Budwieserbeer =13 letters and there is a 13 on the bottle.
On the back of the dollar it states that there is coming a "New Order Of Ages". If you count you will find that there is 13 letters in ANNUIT COEPTIS, there are if you count 13 stars, 13 fig leaves, 13 arrows, 13 stripes in the flag, 13 levels in the Pyramid.

These numbers and symbols are not there by chance.
What verifies the plan is the 13's, 3's and Pyramids as logo's of major corporations, just take a look at a package, these symbols or "IMAGES" are everywhere.

[edit on 19-7-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 02:12 AM
link   
i get what you are saying. I guess i just dont find it absolutly neccessary in the way that you are using it.

See to me ..where christian theology is concerned...you dont have to add numbers and what not to find out the true nature of something. Through the teachings and personal relationship with Christ you can judge something (ie...corporations, and political figures etc..) on the "fruit that they bare."

(for anyone that isnt into this theology i dont mention it in offense. but this is the theology in which prophet is trying to apply his information)

Back to the post at hand...
When noah was told to warn people for example he just simply said a flood is coming, this is who told me. and from that point let them believe what they wanted to. So while i understand your need to warn people of what you feel is nigh, i disagree with your methods. For one it can confuse alot of people who have never really looked into biblical docturine, second, your correlations no matter how much sense they seem to make to you may not be 100% correct. and lastly the nwo, wendy's, DOS, and bill gates, arent the main message here. Christianity, at least in the eyes of people that believe in its teachings, like myself, center it around something else..who created, who saved, and who is coming. That in my opinon at least, is the simplest and most important thing to share. and at that point people can take it or leave it...and you have to respect that because freewill is their God-given right.
Kind Regards,
Digital Grl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 03:10 AM
link   
Wow... I don't post a whole lot around here but I read just about everything. And I can say this one about takes the cake on stupidity. I don't think its the OPs fault, but I think he needs serious help.

I haven't seen any proof presented other than "These numbers keep popping up everywhere". And anytime someone disagrees and questions him he ignores them, attacks them, or simply tells them they don't have to read his thread. He believes in what he's saying so strongly and it's set in his mind so that if we presented him with loads of undisputable proof he was wrong he wouldn't believe it.

To the OP: Now I'm a strong believing Christian, and I completely disagree with you on this. I do believe the mark has something to do with 666 or 616, but where did you come up with 3 or 13? And according to the bible we Christians will recognize the mark, but wont be able to trade (buy/sell) without it. It will be a mark on the hand or forehead, not on the logos of NHL teams.

I think you need to sit down and seriously think about what your saying. What does 3 and 13 have to do with the mark of the beast? Why would it appear on NHL team logos and misc. agencies? Why do you believe your "the one" to show us what's going on? Can you reply to a post that disagrees with you without attacking them or telling them to "go away"?

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Wow... I don't post a whole lot around here but I read just about everything. And I can say this one about takes the cake on stupidity. I don't think its the OPs fault, but I think he needs serious help

Caens, firstly you are the "STUPID" ONE.
If you are so blind and cannot see what is going on in the World, go back to playing "Donkey Kong"
Second, I did not say that the 3's and 13's were the "Number of The Beast(the 666) but hat they are "Numbers" of the Beast, in other words Numbers that are used to "Stamp" or "Mark" his possessions.

These are all "FACTS"
The 13th chapter of Revelations speaks about The Beast causing all to recieve his Mark or Die.

The 13's on the dollar bill

Apollo 13 was launched at 13:13 military time on July 13th

According to the Bible 13 is the number of Rebellion

Lucifer took 1/3 (the number 3) of the angels when he fell

The Trinity is composed of 3 parts, Father, Son, Holy Spirit

The Satanic Trinity is composed of 3 parts, The Dragon, the Beast and the False Prophet.

The Washington Monument is 555 ft. tall. If you convert that to inches it comes to 6660, A coincidence ?

Around the Capital Building there ar a series of "3" circular drives that contain "6" inlets

The list goes on
The facts are overwhelming

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Ok, I'm gonna try to simplify this for you since you obviously didn't understand my last post...

Please quote from the bible or any other religious text where it says 3 and 13 are "numbers of the beast". From the sounds of things, you just came up with this on your own and have nothing to back it up.

What everyone is trying to ask you here is if you have any other proof to what you claim. The only thing you have been doing is repeating that those numbers are everywhere, but you give no reason to why you connect those with "the beast".

Think about it... I could say 7, 2, 10, or 12 are numbers of the beast because they appear in Revelations.

You say 3 and 13 are everywhere. They are, but so is every other number or letter if you look hard enough. That site you linked was bogus, have you really read it or look at some of those logos? Just because something has a triangle on it doesn't mean it's evil. Anyways, I'm done talking with you since you don't want to listen to anyone. I will just leave you with a quote.

16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:

17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 01:00 PM
link   
i get what you are saying. I guess i just dont find it absolutly neccessary in the way that you are using it.

See to me ..where christian theology is concerned...you dont have to add numbers and what not to find out the true nature of something. Through the teachings and personal relationship with Christ you can judge something (ie...corporations, and political figures etc..) on the "fruit that they bare."

(for anyone that isnt into this theology i dont mention it in offense. but this is the theology in which prophet is trying to apply his information)

Back to the post at hand...
When noah was told to warn people for example he just simply said a flood is coming, this is who told me. and from that point let them believe what they wanted to. So while i understand your need to warn people of what you feel is nigh, i disagree with your methods. For one it can confuse alot of people who have never really looked into biblical docturine, second, your correlations no matter how much sense they seem to make to you may not be 100% correct. and lastly the nwo, wendy's, DOS, and bill gates, arent the main message here. Christianity, at least in the eyes of people that believe in its teachings, like myself, center it around something else..who created, who saved, and who is coming. That in my opinon at least, is the simplest and most important thing to share. and at that point people can take it or leave it...and you have to respect that because freewill is their God-given right.
Kind Regards,
Digital Grl

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Digitalgrl,
Most of those that are not saved, can not understand spiritual things so I relate to them with things that they can understand. One of these things they can understan and relate to is the "Corporate Takeover Of America"
The numbers 3, 13, 33, 666 serve to verify this takeover.
I have said so many times and yet many fail to accept the fact that these numbers are appearing on packages of the things we consume and in the logo's of most major corporations.

The Corporations are quietly eliminating all small business, soon we will have to depend on them for everything.

"IF" they declared Martial Law today, most of us would not have food to eat, gas for our cars, electricity for our homes, heat for our homes. We no longer grow anything of our own or provide any energy of our own, we depend on the "ELITE" to provide us with everything we need, a bad position to be in.

We can no longer deny the truth, and it is clear from the use of the numbers and symbols, WHO CONTROLS OUR DESTINY.

Again, it is not by chance that one of the largest internet service providers, AOL, has 13 letters in its name, America Online and that it's symbol is a Pyramid with a eye in the center, this is the same format that is on the back of the dollar.

Is it by chance that Apollo 13 was launched at 13:13 military time on the 13th of july ?

The recent launch for Discovery was set to launch the 13th of july this year, and the alternate date of launch was july 31.

The Washington Monument is 555ft. tall which = 6660 inches
The street layout around the capital has 3 circular intersections that have 6 inlets each (3 x 6 = 666 )

Are all these coincidences ?

A bud beer bottle has a clear 13 in the B, it also has a upside down 6.

Walt Disney's logo clearly has 3 6's in it.

Mc donalds logo has become a 3, if you look on the back of their current apple pie box and turn it upside down you will see 666!

On The Nascar cars of the Dale Earnheart team you will see a backward 3 just behind the front wheelwell, WHY ?

Our current deck of cards come from fortune telling and sorcery and a deck has 52 cards, 4 x 13

Our alphabet has 26 letters 2 x 13

Our year consists of 52 weeks, 4 x 13

Most Pro Sport teams have a 3 hidden in the logo.

I CHALLENGE ANYONE TO FIND ANY OTHER NUMBER USED AS MUCH AS THE 3 OR !3 BY ANY MAJOR CORPORATION !

[edit on 22-7-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

The numbers 3, 13, 33, 666 serve to verify this takeover.

You are STILL failing to answer the question of many posters: WHERE do you get that the numbers 3. 13. and 33 are relevant to 666?

TidBit: I can't imagine how many times those numbers are in the Bible, every book & every chapter. I guess the Bible is your own Antichrist.

Misfit

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join