It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan, Anti-Christ, Their Numbers 666, 3, 13

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Interesting yes, but how does it relate to the mark the beast and our current day lives ?

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
Interesting yes, but how does it relate to the mark the beast and our current day lives ?

i don't really know. i do know that i don't see that these number/concept relationships could be completely coincidental.
human code? maybe.
divine? hmmmmm? there certainly are some divine aspects to geometry and mathematics. the viewers discretion decides to what extent.
according to some, the illuminati have their global ceremonies when the 'odds' are on their side. ie. all the elevens of nine one one.

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:02 PM
link   
In this equation:

17 x 13 x 3 + 3 = 666

it really all does come down to the 13 fingers of fate, more than the Holy Trinity.

[edit on 3-8-2005 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Billy Bob and others,
I messed around with that English Gematria thing and it scared the h_ll out of me! I would like to know if anyone else has anything scary happen to them when they try their names or other things on there. Thank you for your cooperation in this.........

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by FibroKat

Billy Bob and others,
I messed around with that English Gematria thing and it scared the h_ll out of me!

Maybe it only scares the helI out of you when only the published results [those on the page] conforming to ones agenda are of ones own means.

In other words - type in "heaven". I guess the Christians are actually going to hell after all.

You would also think that if this were of credence, that the word "god" would def bring back a good number, it gets a nothing number.

What about all the ones that DON'T mean a damn thing, such as god, sin, sinner, evil, angel, redemption? - are those now worthless words?

If you were to put into this thing a million words, there will be thosands of words with the same number results, of posative, negative, and worthless count.

Whoever wrote this program has spent countless hours "seeking" words that make matches. BUT - lets see his results withOUT his "evil" words pulled out of the good number results list, and vice versa [such as my third entry of 'heaven']. In court, this is call "leading the jury" ........ you have been lead.

Misfit

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:23 AM
link   
3(1+1+1) X 37 = 111
6(2+2+2) X 37 = 222
9(3+3+3) X 37 = 333
12(4+4+4) X 37 =444
15 (5+5+5) X 37 = 555
18(6+6+6) x 37 = 666
21(7+7+7) X 37(three seven) = 777 that's cool, eh?
24 (8+8+8) X 37 = 888
27 (9+9+9) X 37 = 999

37's cool.

never heard of the 13 fingers of fate. sounds interesting.

about the idea of the number patterns found from the english gematria calculator being fit to match the conclusion. there is some truth in that. a little.
what scott branson did, was make his own program(which you used to be able to download). you can then type in a word, and assign values to the letters as follows, ...from zero or from a user chosen start point, and then an user-determined equal space between each letter. so it could go, a=360, b = 363, c = 366, d = 369, etc. it was possible to work backwards, too, ie. start with a word you want to equal 666, like computer, and then see how many different ways you could arrive a that solution.
well, usually if you've chosen something that makes sense, ie. satan=666, you end up with all you're other results being meaningless.

a=6, b=12, c=18 was the one sequence where an ASTONISHING number of words and concepts had a meaningful relationship. this is why the 'value' of this practice is in the eye of the beholder.

p.s. that makes satan = 330 ....some other 330 words: wicked, jailer, exile, judas, new age, pent, agency, sky, necro, trap, heaven....(satan is in heaven, according to the bible)

in the 666 list, there is also santa claus, golden arches, tim hortons, kissinger, vaccination and contrails. i personally relate ALL those things with the NWO.

new world order is 1044. so is synchronicity.
truth is 522, along with assist, twelve, blessing and muslim

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I worked with 231 and 132 when I was decoding the Mayet Manuscript.

231 comes about by adding the numbers of the Major arcana 21 cards using the fool 0 combined with the 1 magician as it should be to give the proper 01 as in my avatar.

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10+11+12+13+14+15+16+17+18+19+20+21 = 231

THE 231 was then broken down into the zodiac circle of 132 and the planet circles of 99 =231

Each element fire, water, air and earth add to 33..... ...its a perfect well balanced system as seen when viewed. positive=negative

If anyones interested, I still have to write more on the commentary but it's available online

www.rejectz.com...

very similar to the English system you provided above but I feel with greater ramifications for the building blocks of the universe.

[edit on 4-8-2005 by Mayet]

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 08:55 PM
link   
The results did frighten me, but for my own reasons, plus, I could see where there was some sort of number manipulation going on there...whoever created that "program" (for lack of a better word), was maybe slightly diabolical, IMO. I wasn't lead....I was seeking and found it, and....still haven't made up my mind totally about it (not thinking well right now, for some reason). You gotta love this board, tho...all this info for everyone! Thanks, ATS!

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
the results dont need to frighten you. the numbering system for finding 666 is wrong because you arent using the greek one. and if you were the antichrist you would know...simply for the mere fact that you are aware that being so, or being attributed to the likeness of him is evil and you dont find any enjoyment out of that because you said it frightened you.

LDP argument of the numbers that are being found are automatically discredited through the proof i posted in my last post about having to do all the calculations through the greek alphanumeric system. John didnt know about english, nor the math that we use today. hence you would have use greek because that is the language to which he was refering.

Thanks,
Kind regards,
DigitalGirl

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
It could be much more simpler than we all think. On June 6, 2006 the date will read numerically like 6-6-06. Let's say that something terrible happens on that date, like terrorists detonating multiple nukes inside the U.S. Now, we all know that the press LOVES to spread fear becuase it means rankings for them and that in turn means money. Does anyone actually think the press wouldn't be calling this event in history 6-6-6?????

Tragic events in all of our lives like the Kennedy Assassination and Pearl Harbor are Human events. But now we have "Human Numbers", 9-11 and now 7-7. Revelations does state that the number of the Beast is a Human Number.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I thought the number was revised from 666 to 616?

Also, if the anti-christ is supposed to distroy the world, when will we, or who will know he/she was the anti-christ? (this is not ment for flaming, I am honestly looking for answers/opinions.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by noosnomrm
I thought the number was revised from 666 to 616?

It's still in debate amongst the scholars that be.

Also, if the anti-christ is supposed to distroy the world, when will we, or who will know he/she was the anti-christ?

That would be due to the intervention of God, the overthrow of the Antichrist, and the final battle between God and Satan.

Just my un-wanted knowledge of it - I don't go for it.

Misfit

posted on Aug, 8 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Digitalgrl
LDP argument of the numbers that are being found are automatically discredited through the proof i posted in my last post about having to do all the calculations through the greek alphanumeric system. John didnt know about english, nor the math that we use today. hence you would have use greek because that is the language to which he was refering.

Show me where the greek numbers appear ?
I can give you hundreds of examples where you can easily see the often mentioned 13's, 3's, 6's and inverted pyramids.

The greek is absolutely unseen, and the bible says to count, that means that ther would be something easily seen that could be added.

The fact that the same pattern seen on the back of the dollar is begining to appear everywhere is far more proof than your misleading assumptions which hold no water.

Please give us an example of where we can find the greek numbering system that you speak of in our everyday lives ?

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
you arent understanding last day.

The count the number of the beast thing...is refering to a name.....the name of a man. ask any biblical scholar with acredited degrees and exoerience and they will tell you that.

You cant find greek numbers everyday,...and it doesnt matter finding numbers popping up everywhere hasNOTHING to do with the anti-christ.

and my greek numerical system thing holds plenty of water...its not a theory its a fact...thats the system they used.
when i was talking about the greek numerical system i meant exactly what i said. you cant just take any number or name and put it into any numeric system that you want and come out with the right anwser.

When john was writing about the 666 number of the beast which "is the number of man" he was refering to the AC. So if you want to find out who the AC is...then you have to take his name and plug it into the GREEK alphanumerica system because

A. thats the language that the book was written in.
B John didnt know our way of doing math so he wouldnt be refering to anything else.
C. You can get to many random answers if you plug a name into a bunch of numerical system.

Did you know if you plug hitlers name into the Greek numerical system it doesnt come out to 666 at all. not to say he wasnt evil im just saying people use him as an example.

your theory of 13's and stuff popping up everywhere isnt mentioned in ONE SINGLE verse throughout the WHOLE biblical text.

666 is refering to a man..it says it is....

so in order to find out who the man is you have to take the man's name find its greek equivalant and then count the numbers. its really very simple not that complex at all.

If you want to see hard proof of that yourself learn ancient Greek...not modern Greek ..ancient Greek. they are totally gramarically different. and dont read things off of the internet as your only source of reference. there are so many people out there with these crazy 666 ideas....and its simple right there in the bible.

Here it is right from the verse last day:

Re 13:18 -Read Chapter]
This calls for wisdom: Let the person who has understanding figure out the number of the beast, because it is the number of a person. Its number is 666.

and if you dont like that translation i'll give you another:

13:18 -
Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man: and his number is Six hundred and sixty and six.

see i can give you verses that say exatly what 666 is and what it is refering to.
on the other hand you cant give me one verse that says 13 is an evil number or 3 is and evil number.

i can actually give you a biblical reference where the number 3 is good:
read the book of matthew there are numerous references to the number 3. jonah in the belly for 3 days, jesus in the the hearts of man for 3 days,
3 tabernacles, etc.....alll good references.

as for 13 there is one reference in the bible that talks about something having to do with 13.....and you know what it is....i'll give you a hint

"And he measured the width of the gateway, ten cubits, and the length of the gate, THIRTEEN cubits."

now can you tell me what that was refering too?

if you can then your idea with 3, and 13, is debunked. and my theory of 666 stands...i gave you proof straight from the book you read from. and as far as the greek alphanumeric system being too difficult for people to figure out....im 19, i figured it out just from reading the book. you go "hmm this was written in greek, what numbering system do they use....aha! got it!" took me 2 seconds. its not that difficult. hence the verse in revelation saying this requires understanding and wisdom. not everyone in the world is born with with great understanding or wisdom. it has to be learned..and that is why we have people that take time to learn ancient greek and study...so those people that cant take the time or choose not too can be taught.

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
if we believe the bible is divine, then the greek numbering thingy is moot because divine design would be able to forsee the dominance of english and compensate.
digitalgirl, what if you're wrong? you are a smart cookie. one of the biggest hurdles of a smart cookie is getting out of the jar. don't let 'scholars' fool you. academia is a trap to most. the only truth you will ever find will be the truth that YOU find. some 'scholars' are absolutely wonderful thinking machines. every thing has it's limits, though.

here's one of my theories(i typically have a bunch of theories for any given topic. mental flexibility is an asset in a world of disinformation)...

the numbering systems were instituted by 'illuminati'(before they were called illuminati). the purpose is to keep important knowledge about reality encoded in as many locations as possible, without the common man knowing about it. the ancients were every bit as intelligent as we are today. look at the pyramids. they couldn't be built even today by modern man.
the pyramid builders(illuminati) did it.

here's another...
everything resonates. the emerald tablets of thoth claim that the numbers THEMSELVES are gods! this would mean that the building blocks of reality would be subject to a symbiotic relationship with all of our perception.

this concept has been explored elsewhere. one of my favourite sites talks about the 'matrix of nine' and has a mind boggling(to me, anyway) journey based on gematria.

check out this link everyone, eleven eleven and the multiverse.

i haven't been at this site for a while, but check this NEW page out, too...jesus, the master builder and freemasonry

this gary val tenuta guy sure spent a lot of grey cells and effort on this topic.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 01:52 AM
link   
thanks for calling me a smart cookie

and i dont entrust scholars neccessarily i was just using them as a sourse. and yes i believe the bible is divine, but i dont think there is some secret type of math involved in 666. i think it means exactly what it says.
now of course thats just my opinon, but Last day has been using the bible as his sourse for making fact or fiction so thats what i was using. the illuminati in and of it self is something that remains a bit of a mystery as far as its actual existance in recent times that is.....

all im saying is that it makes sense that when the bible says 666 is the number of a man, that it is.

ive thought of the possiblities outside of the box but, i think this is one of the few times God actually just sort of spells it out for us lol

Digital Grl

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
well, i personally believe the bible is a book.
numbers though, are totally immortal(so far, lol) and unchanging. three is always three. bible translations and versions vary greatly.
did you check out those links? did you see the "grek-5 numerical pyramid"? it's totally divine to me. geometry and math don't lie. but, ...they don't tell you anything, either. the messages of geometry become clear to those who can "see". i think it takes faith to be able to "see" the patterns and intuit that they is no chance that these "coincidences" of language and math are "coincidences".
i think 666 is just a famous example of an underlying reality, or "hidden ground" as media scientists like to call this type of invisible influence.

the bible says 666 is the number of a man.

so, if i say, "the wheels go on a car", am i talking about one car, or all cars? i don't think it's that clear what 'god' meant when he added the 'revelation of john' chapter.
in fact, the chapter is conspicous as far as authenticity goes, according to some.

and then there are 'gospels' like the st. thomas one, that have been left out of the bible. a decision made by men. which is divine, the decision to remove chapters that don't match vatican dogma, or the inspiration and experience which thomas had? men have screwed up nearly everything on god's green earth, why would they stop with the bible?
i think they screwed that up, too.

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:17 AM
link   
i agree with you to some extent billy on the bible being screwed up. i think that the bible is divine and perfect. but the tranlasted versions, im sure some of them have gramarical errors. and some have been totally manipulated (ie the new world translation aka, the jehovahs witness translation lol ) but the original hebrew and greek i believe to be divinly inspired. but the NIV and KJV i belive that are the closest in translation to the original verson.

as far as 666 being the number of all men i suppose thats possible but if you read the rest of the chapter it seems to me anyway to be talking about the AC as a single entity.

i still dont think LDP theories fit in anywhere biblically, thats all i was trying to show.

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 02:49 AM
link   
LDP will probably not listen. he is decided, it seems.
anti-christ could be a state of being as opposed to a single individual. anyone who is against christ is antichrist in my opinion.
my question is "what is christ?". (i need to find that answer for myself, but i welcome everyone's thoughts)

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join