It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan, Anti-Christ, Their Numbers 666, 3, 13

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 05:07 AM
link   
WOW !!! This actually has several posts of "debate" that I would entertain in my living room! [instead of saying get the hell out, lol]

Originally posted by billybob
anti-christ could be a state of being as opposed to a single individual.

That differed thinking is as my stance of the word "count" itself. Often in the Bible [at least 20yrs ago in my 15yr upbringing with it] that the word 'count' is a duality in the Bible, while it can mean 'count' literally as in add the numbers, it also means 'take account of'. If were the latter, to me, would simply mean be aware of when the AC shows hiself freely.

And, do I not remember from my learning that the Bible says man would not know who the AC is until the AC does just that - show himself? If that is the case, why do so many Christians go against their own doctrine, and fingerpoint?

And concur with DG, I've been badgering LDP just about every post to SHOW ME WHERE in the Bible 3 & 13 are evil, in 10 pages of posts I've yet to hear it. Hmm, 10 pages, if this gets to 13 pages, will LDP wait for 14 to post? LMAO - I had to, I just HAD TO!!!

In any event, nice change of atmosphere

Misfit

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Misfit, to answer your question:

Firstly you need to understand what the 3 and the 13 symbolize and thus you will understand the widespread usage.

The "3" stand for the Beast, The Dragon and The False Prophet, this is what is known as the satanic trinity, just like the Holy Trinity of the Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost.

The "13" is a combination of the satanic trinity "3" along with the "Ten Kings" that will rule with the BEAST for an hour.

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

It is not by chance that again we see the "ONENESS" of Ten Kings In verse 13

Dan 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. 24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings. 25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws
we see this happening everyday since 911)
and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time. 26 But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.

This is where the 3 and 13 come from and what they symbolize.
The 10 Kings and The satanic trinity(3) = 13

posted on Aug, 9 2005 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
Misfit, to answer your question:

Firstly you need to understand what the 3 and the 13 symbolize and thus you will understand the widespread usage.

The "3" stand for the Beast, The Dragon and The False Prophet, this is what is known as the satanic trinity, just like the Holy Trinity of the Father, The Son and The Holy Ghost.

Man do you not "really" read replies? People, as of this post, are still asking where the hell you get 3 is evil - according to the Bible

You added the likes of 3 evil characters in the Bible and deem the number "3" as evil due to it.
Hmm, the Holy Trinity, plus the 3 days [must be evil days too] that Christ was buried, and ya get 6 - I guess Christ's resurrection was an evil instance. Well, I came up with it, so that makes it true !!!!

And we are still waiting for you to show us where this "Satanic Trinity" is according to the Bible, not just your adding them together. Oh, that's right, you were sent from God - I guess you write the rules of engagement now.

This is where the 3 and 13 come from and what they symbolize.
The 10 Kings and The satanic trinity(3) = 13

Again, justing adding together whatever the hell you want to. Do you have ANY idea the number of possibilities that can be derived from your method of this? For this matter, God himself may well have been Jack The Ripper.

You need a new method bud - one that has integrity, not gaping holes.

Misfit

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. "13" And I saw three(3) unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty

Here we see the satanic trinity and their quest to gather the people of the world together to battle the Lord. Again we see this is written in verse "13"
I have shown you where the Ten Kings appear in verse "13" and here the satanic trinity is refered to in the "13th" verse" and that the 13th chapter of revelation is about the mark of the beast, which the above mentioned beast will issue, how on the back of the dollar you have the series of 13's, how on most of the major brand packages you can find a 13, how in the logos of the major sporting teams you can find a 3 or 13.

Americaonline is 13 letters and has a pryamid for the logo
The new "DeltaSkymiles" card has 13 letters and it too has the Pyramid as the logo, as well as "DeltaAirlines" has 13 letters and it's logo is the Pyramid.

The Apollo "13" dates and times have 13 all over it
The current Discovery, originally
set for the 13th, changed to the 26th(2x 13) launch time 10:39 1 + 0 + 3 + 9 = 13
10:39 3 x 13 = 39
And the list goes on.

I challenge you or anyone to show any other numbers, used in a consistent way, anyway similar to how often the 13's and 3's are used, you can go into almost any major City and look up and I am sure you will see one of these numbers or the Pyramid symbol standing high and lifted up on the buildings.

Misfit, beleive what you will, I will no longer debate this with you, it is a waste of my time to do so. You have not offered anything that refutes my info, you just refuse to accept it. Again, I challenge you or anyone to show proof of any other number(s) that are verified in so many places, and the "PATTERN" of these numbers such as the "PATTERN" on the back of the dollar.

You can't, You or anyone, your arguement is weak and you have nothing, "PROVE" me wrong, Post your info.
I don't have to look far for mine, for it is everywhere round about us, I can merely step outside and look around and show you a 3, 13, 6, or the Pyramid.
LDP

[edit on 10-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Aug, 10 2005 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Misfit, beleive what you will, I will no longer debate this with you, it is a waste of my time to do so. You have not offered anything that refutes my info, you just refuse to accept it.

Likewise. You have not offered, after being repeatedly asked by several, credible cites of "13" being a singular instance within your source, the Bible, only to add your chosen subjects together in order to formulate your "13" theory. And you are correct - I refuse to accept it, along with any other pick-&-choose theories.

"PROVE" me wrong,

To prove you wrong is to prove the future wrong, as you are the only one "seeing things" that arn't really there, obviously, as several others have attempted to see it, only to see what is really there - yet no "13". Your challenge is futile.

Have you not pondered ........... you're wrong?

Misfit

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Misfit,

You are the one that is wrong and thou art decieved, I have shown much info to back up my position, both in the bible and in the symbols and numbers that are clearly seen everywhere. I have shown the "PATTERN" which is on the back of the dollar and that the same Pattern can be found in corporate logo's.

I have shown that in the bible that 13 is a sign of coming judgment.

Here the 13th chapter of Revelation tells the whole story of the things that have recently taken place, the things that are currently taking place, and the things that shall shortly take place.

1And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy. 2And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority. 3And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast. 4And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?

5And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months. 6And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven. 7And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations. 8And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 9If any man have an ear, let him hear. 10He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

11And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: 17and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

You have offered absolutely nothing

[edit on 11-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 11:08 PM
link   
Hello,

i will give LDP one thing to his credit. the satanic trinity. It is a well accepted theory among scholars and can be found in the bible. in the book of revelation when it talks about the AC, is says there is a beast, the AC, and the false prophet which helps out the AC. the reason that scholars say that satan does this is because he wants to be like God so in turn to further fool people, AND to mock God, he creates a trinity for himself as sort of like a HA HA ya know. so i can see where he is saying that 3 CAN be evil. but i dont think we should be looking for 3's. Only that evil set in particular if you know what i mean. because 3 is also a pure number as well. I think the ONLY thing we are supposed to look for is the 666 which in my study will be shown through the Greek alphanumeric system when used with the AC's name. thats all. i think its alot more simple than LDP is making it out to be.

im just going by what the bible says. its says count 666, not 3, not 13. you cant just take all evil things that are mentioned and add them together and take that number and assume God is using it for some secret code thats all im saying. Just use what he gave you clearly in the text.

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Aug, 12 2005 @ 03:58 AM
link   
if you add the numbers one through thirty six, it equals six six six.
thirty six, divided by three is thirteen(not).
that is a trinity, but only dogma says it's evil.
how can this be a coincidence?
the "majic square"(6X6) of early gnostic christians on an amulet they wore. each row or column add up to 111. the total of the sqaure is 666.
the vatican killed these people.
ever played that game where you pass a message a circle of people around by whispering?
and the last person speaks it aloud, and it is nothing like the original quote?
jesus said he was the truth, the light, and the way.
i think things like that ring true.
there is a heap load of truth in the bible.
but there is as much nebulous rhetoric as there is on fox news.

mathematical codes are hidden in the original hebrew versions of genesis.
scott braden claims our dna can be read like a gigantic libraray of literal words that are a message from god.
he claims, "god in the flesh" or something similiar is the first message his team of high tech scientists have decoded. (these are claims. i do not subscribe, ....yet.)
someone else determined a shape that can be spun into different positions which reveals the hebrew alphabet. he calls it "hebrew fire letters", i think. pretty cool. (just heard, haven't seen)
another bunch of guys have discovered the fractal math which governs all life. (this # i know, haha)
another bunch have discovered the shape of the energy patterns around our bodies(using kirlian photography).
the phi and pi ratios govern all physical(come ride my nice PHI-cycle) existense.
you think time is moving, but space thinks time is moving.
there are more things on heaven and earth, horatio(francis bacon, king james, "the bible" editor).
judge the tree by the fruit.
judge not, and ye shall not be judged.
kill lame fig trees.
go jesus, go jesus

36 is one tenth of 360, BTW.
too much faith can get you misguided.
live well.
love thy other people.
whatnot.

[edit on 12-8-2005 by billybob]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Digitalgrlim just going by what the bible says. its says count 666, not 3, not 13. you cant just take all evil things that are mentioned and add them together and take that number and assume God is using it for some secret code thats all im saying. Just use what he gave you clearly in the text

You are incorrect Digitalgrl, it does not say "Count 666" it says "Count the number of the Beast" Yes the number of the beast is 666, but that is not the only number he uses.

The proof is clear and overwhelming!
The plan is on the back of the dollar, you will find the 13's repeated even when you "COUNT" the number of letters.

This "PATTERN" can be found everywhere
OUT OF MANY "ONE" (KINGDOM) The Anti-Christ will unite the world into "ONE" KINGDOM.
www.greatseal.com...

A NEW ORDER OF AGES The BEAST will establish a different "NEW" Government.
www.greatseal.com...

GOD HAS FAVORED OUR UNDERTAKING ( God here being the Anti-Christ) Will decieve the world with his many signs and wonders, causing them to beleive he is God.
www.greatseal.com...

If you "Count" the letters in americaonline, one of the largest internet(spiders WEB) service providers, it will equal 13, and the logo is a pyramid with an eye.
The same is true of deltaairlines,deltaskymiles, their logo is also the pyramid .
Citgo Oil, the logo is the pyramid and here is a host of others.
www.samliquidation.com...'

The Number 13
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

Here in Disney's logo you will see 3 sixes, 666!
disney.go.com...

There is far too much information here for it all to be coincidental !
This is only a small portion of the facts concerning the usage of the Pyramid and the Numbers 3, 13, and 6.

[edit on 13-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Aug, 13 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I shall expose satan and the anti-christs numerical marking system. While many are looking for the 666 as a sign of the coming anti-christ or beast, satan has cleverly been hiding the 3, the 13 and the 33 and symbols like the all seeing eye and pyramid on most of the products we purchase.

Whoa....I'M 33 years old....I'm the Anti-Christ!!! You found me!!!

posted on Aug, 16 2005 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Whoa....I'M 33 years old....I'm the Anti-Christ!!! You found me !!!

Not quite, but if you hold on for a minute, The Anti-Christ will find you.

posted on Aug, 17 2005 @ 11:05 AM
link   
For those that don't beleive in the "MARK" , here it is !

www.infowars.com... tm

posted on Aug, 18 2005 @ 02:40 PM
link   
"The next time you go shopping, turn the product package sideways or upside down and you will see that the Anti- Christ is cleverly marking all his products before his appearing."

ahhhh.....that is clever. You have to turn it sideways to see it ! brilliant !

but.....what is so evil about 3 ? I mean something has to be between 2 and 4 right ? what about 13 ? where would 14 be without 13 ! 13 gets a bad rap. and 33, c'mon 33 is down right friendly.

Isn't it 616 now anyway ? www.religionnewsblog.com...

at least get the numbers right if you're going to assign them magical powers

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Give it a break Preist, there is far to much information that I have given that verifies my position, you or no one else can offer any other numbers or symbols that appear as often as the ones I have given.

There is no way that all this is coincidental:
www.samliquidation.com...
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...
disney.go.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...
www.infowars.com...

And that's only the tip of the iceburg, the Bible confirms it all!

This is what the Bible fortold:

quote: Rev13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. 12And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed. 13And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14and deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live. 15And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed. 16 "And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark(CHIP) "In their Right Hand", or "In their Foreheads" 17and that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark(CHIP), or the name of the beast, or the number of his name. 18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

What could be clearer ? The Digital Angel Chip ( It is more accurately "DEATH ANGEL CHIP") Is already being placed in hands as the above link verifies, and will soon be used for both "Buying and Selling"

I would like to add that currently it is not the mark, but is most certainly the instrument that will be used to "Mark" the people.
It will not become the mark until the Anti-Christ comes to power and causes "ALL" to recieve his "Mark"

This is a clear warning in the Bible:

quote: Rev 14:6 And I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation, and kindred, and tongue, and people, 7 Saying with a loud voice, Fear God, and give glory to him; for the hour of his judgment is come: and worship him that made heaven, and earth, and the sea, and the fountains of waters. 8 And there followed another angel, saying, Babylon is fallen, is fallen, that great city, because she made all nations drink of the wine of the wrath of her fornication. 9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand, 10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb: 11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name. 12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

[edit on 19-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Aug, 19 2005 @ 04:24 PM
link   

there is far to much information that I have given that verifies my position, you or no one else can offer any other numbers or symbols that appear as often as the ones I have given.

There is no way that all this is coincidental:

Pretty much the same as the fluffy white bunnies I keep seeing in the sky each day. They are evil too.

posted on Aug, 20 2005 @ 10:15 AM
link   
The proof is overwhelming, all you have to do is look around and you will see their numbers or symbols hidden in your face.

Their method of operation is amazingly effective and unnoticed by most.

It's called "HIDE IN PLAIN SIGHT"

Here are some examples:
www.infowars.com...

[edit on 20-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

RJA

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Ever consider that there is no such thing as the anti christ, but that it was something that was created to as a means to control people.

To me the bible is a record of man's past, but through the mass belief of the people they are making it into the present and future.

The Bible, is just another toold of church and state to controlt he masses, to place a curtain over society and create a false reality. to stop people becoming who and what they are and denying them their true freedoms.

fum

posted on Aug, 21 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Next year coming soon 06-06-06
muahaha year benedict dies and anti christ comes into power

thats my 2 cents

posted on Aug, 23 2005 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by RJA
To me the bible is a record of man's past, but through the mass belief of the people they are making it into the present and future.

from a terrestrial standpoint, there is no difference between a bonified prophecy, and a self-fulfilling prophecy, yeah? it is most certainly our beliefs that mold our reality, ....one way or another.
anti-christ and christ come at around the same time and will appear the same to the masses, showing signs and wonders. i'm more worried about being a good human than i am about mythic figures springing into consensus reality.
however, that is no reason to ignore the mechanisms that create consensus reality.
the bible COULD be the divine word. or not. it was along time ago. will history show that oswald killed kennedy? 'cause, although we all know that's a HUGE FAT LIE, it is still the official lore. who "pulled" 911? will history show it was middle eastern hijackers? will history say the towers had a "runaway collapse", or will it be known in the future that there were BOMBS in the towers?
a hardcore believer in anything will not be easily swayed from their belief system. you have to generally put in a lot of hours before something becomes a BELIEF. especially when it gets a great deal of cooberation from consensus reality. bit of a vicious circle, that.

posted on Sep, 23 2007 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Who directed you to add the 3 unclean spirits to the 10 horns of the beast? It is not indicated in the Bible.

The reason I like the interpretation I found, was that all the facts are tangible and verifiable evidence by everyone. www.666beast.net

As for "3" try this one: vs14 Three times thou shalt keep a feast unto me (God) in the year. Yesterday was one of them. 3 Holy days, not evil.

I refute your claim and I give evidence.

Who cares where else "13" or "3" are found? If it isn't from a Biblical source, what merit does it have in interpreting Biblical issues? NONE!

Rev 16:12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared. "13" And I saw three(3) unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet. 14 For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world, to gather them to the battle of that great day of God Almighty

Here we see the satanic trinity and their quest to gather the people of the world together to battle the Lord. Again we see this is written in verse "13"
I have shown you where the Ten Kings appear in verse "13" and here the satanic trinity is refered to in the "13th" verse" and that the 13th chapter of revelation is about the mark of the beast, which the above mentioned beast will issue, how on the back of the dollar you have the series of 13's, how on most of the major brand packages you can find a 13, how in the logos of the major sporting teams you can find a 3 or 13.

Americaonline is 13 letters and has a pryamid for the logo
The new "DeltaSkymiles" card has 13 letters and it too has the Pyramid as the logo, as well as "DeltaAirlines" has 13 letters and it's logo is the Pyramid.

The Apollo "13" dates and times have 13 all over it
The current Discovery, originally
set for the 13th, changed to the 26th(2x 13) launch time 10:39 1 + 0 + 3 + 9 = 13
10:39 3 x 13 = 39
And the list goes on.

I challenge you or anyone to show any other numbers, used in a consistent way, anyway similar to how often the 13's and 3's are used, you can go into almost any major City and look up and I am sure you will see one of these numbers or the Pyramid symbol standing high and lifted up on the buildings.

Misfit, beleive what you will, I will no longer debate this with you, it is a waste of my time to do so. You have not offered anything that refutes my info, you just refuse to accept it. Again, I challenge you or anyone to show proof of any other number(s) that are verified in so many places, and the "PATTERN" of these numbers such as the "PATTERN" on the back of the dollar.

You can't, You or anyone, your arguement is weak and you have nothing, "PROVE" me wrong, Post your info.
I don't have to look far for mine, for it is everywhere round about us, I can merely step outside and look around and show you a 3, 13, 6, or the Pyramid.
LDP

[edit on 10-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join