It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan, Anti-Christ, Their Numbers 666, 3, 13

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
On The Nascar cars of the Dale Earnheart team you will see a backward 3 just behind the front wheelwell, WHY ?

To commemorate the late Dale Earnhardt, who happened to drive car #3.
(There are only so many numbers available, you know).

You should know all these answers, as, since i've pointed out, LastdayProphet conceals two 3's using alphabet code and simple math.

But seriously, I agree with DigitalGrl and the others. It is vastly more important to look for these Signs in the actions and Hearts of people.As opposed to using some arcane symbology that, if you look hard enough, you can find in literally everything.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Im not saying those numbers dont appear lastprophet. the number 3 is a very common dirivitive in alot of things. reread my last post..i think you are misunderstanding what i am saying.

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

You are STILL failing to answer the question of many posters: WHERE do you get that the numbers 3. 13. and 33 are relevant to 666?

This is the most simple I can make it.

Once the Rapture of the Church takes place, and "That Man Of Sin Revealed" ( the Beast/Anti-Christ ) Who is here now, but not yet revealed to the world as God. He (the Beast) is using the 3's 13's and other symbols to identify the corporations he owns(The Beast and The Elite).

The Elite are not using the 666 at this time for everyone would know the significance of it and their plan could be hindered if this info was in the open. Currently thery are using the other symbols and numbers that allow them to subtly gain control without the knowledge of the "Shepeople" (Sheep, being led to the slaughter).

3 is half of 6, but also has other uses as in the Beast Trinity and is a number used in satanic rituals along with the 13, 6, 66 and others.

The 666 will not come into full usage until the Beast is revealed, for it is "His Number" It is the ELITE that are preparing the way for the beast and this is also a reason why they use the 3's.

The backward 3 on the Dale Earnheart cars have nothing to do with comemorating Dale, for it is backward, if it were for comemorating Dale, it would be a normal 3.

The association of the 3's 13's and other symbols come from revelation that God has given me that help to expose this deception.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   

The backward 3 on the Dale Earnheart cars have nothing to do with comemorating Dale, for it is backward, if it were for comemorating Dale, it would be a normal 3.

I realized that question would follow shortly after I posted.

NASCAR regulations control the assignment and placement of numbers for the purpose of easy recognition by race officials. A number on the car could be mistaken for an official race number, so it has to be reversed.

And, not to delve too deeply into numerology, but don't most systems regard three as a good number? As in the Holy Trinity?

3 THE NUMBER OF DIVINE PERFECTION. The Trinity consists of Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. There are three qualities of the universe: Time, Space, and Matter. To exist (except for God), all three are required. Each quality consists of three elements. Therefore, we live in a trinity of trinities.

[edit on 7/23/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   

He (the Beast) is using the 3's 13's and other symbols to identify the corporations he owns(The Beast and The Elite).

3 is half of 6, but also has other uses as in the Beast Trinity and is a number used in satanic rituals along with the 13, 6, 66 and others.

You are so missing the depth of the question. WHAT is your directive that these numbers are bad? We are still seeing only that it is in your head, ie: 3 is half of 6. Well no #t Sherlock. So because 3 is half of 6, it's now an evil number? Where does 13 & 33 come from? Where in the Bible does it speak of this. You are pulling crap out of a hat.

Also, have some sources for those numbers correlating to Satanism? Hundreds of judgment calls have made against not only them, but Pagans as well, only to be debunked as false.

"Beast Trinity? What is that? All my years of Xtianity, that's the first I've read of it. Something else from the hat?

You keep saying 3 is an evil number, 3, the number of your own Trinity? You need to read a different Bible or something, as 3, to the Christian God, is a pure number, not evil.

Seems this thread is going to be one of those that the author comes out looking like a bloody fool.

Misfit [OH CRAP!! SIX LETTERS !!!]

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I think what prophet is saying is that he thinks that they are taking 666 and dividing it and then using it so we cant idenify them as easily. Personally, as i have said before. i think it is unnecessary to focus on this because you can "judge a fruit by what it bares". you dont need to add, subtract, divide etc...to find out if something is evil or not.

as far as the 3 being unholy and where he gets that from...in revelation it speaks of the antichrist having sort of a mock trinity....so to mock God "they" could be using the number 3 to signify that. I think that is what prophet is saying. i do on the other hand disagree with his methods of using numerology to decifer the antichrists plan and most of his interpretations. while there will be a dragon, beast, false prophet (mock trinity that is refered to in REV to fool people) that doesnt mean we should be looking for 3's everywhere. because as others have stated 3 in the core of its meaning is that of purity.

Again prophet. i think you are missing the point. reread the post i did before this.

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Watch your mouth Misfit, I could find a few choice words that aptly describe you and what I think of your mentality.

The proof of what I say is easily seen.
It is not a coincidence that you can go into any store and find 3's 13's and pyramids on the packages of the "MAJOR" brands, The ELITE own the largest corporations, how come that is so difficult for you to understand ?

This is another example that the "Shepeople" are blinded to and can not see.

I am sure you are again going to say that it's a coincidence, for me, there are too many "Coincidences.

The new launch date for the Space Shuttle Discovery is tommorrow 7/26
at 10:39 am,
The first date was the 13th, that was cancelled, it is now set for the 26th, which is 2 x 13, then "ADD" the time 1+0+3+9 = 13. The original raindate was the 31rst, a backward 13.
If you can't see the pattern now, don't bother me any more.
It is not by "CHANCE"

I don't accept that baloney that nascar had to reverse the 3, that a bunch of crap and utterly foolish to make such an assumption.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:47 PM
link   
I dont really see how calling people names is going to further your cause Prophet.

If you are convinced this is true..meaning your connections with these numbers why do you care what other people think? You shouldnt need them to validate you if you are 100% that this is a true connection.

I'm not trying to come down on you, but you are using Christianity as your platform for this and to me your are being quite harsh to anyone that disagrees with you. If the connection you have found in these numbers, in relation to the "elite corporations" is the inner workings of an ominous force in hopes of advancing the progress of the battle between the divine and itself and you feel the need to warn people about what you feel is true go for it...but you are making it more difficult for yourself by the way that you are reacting to people when they disagree with you.

and as i stated in prior posts..whats the point in worrying if your heart is in the right place?

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
6illy6o6 says, WAKE UP!

*snaps fingers*

666 is a very special number, mathematically speaking.
jesus is the planetary logos. ie., logic.

logic is math.

think like this, if you want a little release from the bounds of precepts......
a knife is just a knife.

revere math.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:19 PM
link   
oh yeah, and i almost forgot.....

the phi spiral is most closley approximated by the fibonacci sequence. the 'fib' sequence goes like this, 1, 1, 2, 3, , 5, 8, 13, 21 etc.

this is relevent because the phi spiral is the mathematical basis of ALL life.

a knife is just a knife.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Watch your mouth Misfit, I could find a few choice words that aptly describe you and what I think of your mentality.

Watch my mouth? Yep, I'm sure about it now ...... you are one of those sqiggly little things, running your mouth is all you can do. This is one of the reasons I hate internet duscussion - can't reach out and beat somebo I mean be with somebody. You would damn sure not say that to me in person.
You are on a semi-public forum. "Semi" meaning it is owned by an individual/group. That individual/group does allow certain language, to an extent, on this forum; of which, moderators do take note of, and deal with when appropriate. Ergo, it comes with the board, it is not your critique that will make it not occure again, even within a thread you initiated - the thread belongs to ATS, not you. It's up to you to deal with it, not to portray yourself as a school-marm waving her cane in the air, threatening soap.
Are those "few choice words" the same words the one you profess would have you looking for? Why is your attitude so abrasive? You belittle not only your own faith, but the standing of your Christian community.

The proof of what I say is easily seen.
It is not a coincidence that you can go into any store and find 3's 13's and pyramids on the packages of the "MAJOR" brands, The ELITE own the largest corporations, how come that is so difficult for you to understand ?

Is it not coincidence that you can go into any store and find 4's and 27's and moons and stars on the packages of "MAJOR" brands,The ELITE own the largest corporations, the ELITE would not own the corporations had they not built themselves up to for however many years it took to the to become such, how come that is so difficult for you to understand ?

This is another example that the "Shepeople" are blinded to and can not see.

I'll let anyone else decide who is a sheeple here.

I am sure you are again going to say that it's a coincidence, for me, there are too many "Coincidences.

It's been said by many already, that coincidences can be found if it is in your mindset to see them. Comment below expands on that thought.

The new launch date for the Space Shuttle Discovery is tommorrow 7/2
at 10:39 am,
The first date was the 13th, that was cancelled, it is now set for the 26th, which is 2 x 13, then "ADD" the time 1+0+3+9 = 13. The original raindate was the 31rst, a backward 13.
If you can't see the pattern now, don't bother me any more.

You think they picks any ole' day they want .......can you say weather?
Add this multiply that subtract that times pie minus the squar root of the first divisor yippity yap don't come back. Man you are going to find that kinda crap in anything. Doing your numbers a different way gave me the number 5, 3 times. So what? There are 10 basic numbers to work with in math, by your method of taking any number to its lowest value, be your application of addition, multiplication, yadda, - the same root variables are going to occur endlessly. Think about that man, it has no choice BUT to.
And don't forget ......... weather!

I don't accept that baloney that nascar had to reverse the 3, that a bunch of crap and utterly foolish to make such an assumption.

Ergo another instance of 'you won't accept what does not conform to your agenda'. The person gave you the bloody NASCAR protocol for pete sakes, and you refut it. Jeez, I could tell you that my nik is Misfit......... and you'de refute it.

==========

Ya know, when you read numbers, you REALLY need to stick with the Bible book of Numbers.

Misfit

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Misfit and Billybob,
These verses the Lord showed me concerning you!

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now
letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.
And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall
consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with
the brightness of his coming:
Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all
power and signs and lying wonders,

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that
perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that
they might be saved.
And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that
they should believe a lie:
That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but
had pleasure in unrighteousness.

As also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things;
in which are some things hard to be understood, which they (Misfit, Billybob and anyone likeminded)
that are unlearned and unstable wrest, as they do also the
other scriptures, unto their own destruction.

Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before,
beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the
wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and
Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever.
Amen.

Isa 29:9
Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink. For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: and the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honor me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? 16Surely your turning of things upside down (Here we have BIBLE "PROOF" that certain men would try to hide their sorcery by "TURNING THINGS UPSIDE DOWN" The 3's, 13's, 6's, Pyramids and other "IMAGES") shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

The Redemption of Israel In The Last Days, Proving The Time

17Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest? 18And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness. 19The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel. 20For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off: 21that make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought.

22Therefore thus saith the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale. 23But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel. 24They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

When we were but few, even a few, and strangers in it. 20 And when they went from nation to nation, and from one kingdom to another people; 21 He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes, 22 Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my "PROPHETS" no harm

[edit on 26-7-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well, that's enough preaching for me for one thread ....... as if I read it.

Looks like LastDay may be posting with LastDay.

You bible-thumpers [seems DigitalGrl is exluded of that one :-], sure know how to drive your own audience away.

Amen hallelujia glory be praise god jump up and down kiss a snake and suck a dog butt, it's the ole' time rivival thread at ATS !!!

Funny, never did get an answer out of the boy as to where, Biblically, he gets that these numbers are evil. Ah well, not my loss the dude can't show his source, as opposed to looking like an idiot that doesn't have one. I'll just forego it, rather than come back and find out..

Asta

Misfit

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
well lastday, i guess we probably won't see one another on the other side, eh?
you ever read a book OTHER than the bible? have you read the bible in greek? hebrew?

jesus saved my arse long time ago. i'm saved. don't question jesus!

much love to all, and remember, communication only happens when someone is willing to listen. get too thumpy and everyone shuts their ears.

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 12:22 AM
link   
lastday,

It is of my understanding that when someone is presenting things to another person it is important, Christian or not Christian, to keep the following verse in mind. and when we fail to do so...people choose not to listen.

Luke 6 :42
42How can you say to your brother, 'Brother, let me take the speck out of your eye,' when you yourself fail to see the plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

and yes those numbers can be found in alot of things..specifically shown to you by what billybob said. there is numerical theory so to speak that shows a pattern within all combinations of numbers to come out to the ones you said. you may want to look over his post again.

other than my disagreement with your methods and conclusions..not that i dont think corporations can be bad i just dont think we need to add numbers together to figure it out. i also dont feel you are a prophet of God IMHOP by one fact alone....you lack something to me that all PROPHETS have according to biblical text.......humility. here is a spot that upholds my claim....2 corinthians 12:7-9.

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Digitalgrl,

I have been around a long time and can spot a devil a mile away, I truly do operate in revelation and possess certain gifts of the Spirit that expose the enemy in his many hidden forms.

My methods may seem a little harsh to you, but they are tried and proven.
I once subscribed to the philosophy of "TURNING THE OTHER CHEEK" which I still do to some degree. The difference today is that I wil not continually allow you to slap me without responding, I have found that many times people need to be put in there place or they will continue to walk all over you. God did not make us to be doormats and I will not allow anyone to trample me underfoot.

It is easy to see who the devils are, anytime you use the "WORD OF GOD" the devils goes running as they did, they cannot handle the word of God.

Here is a very simple test you can use, and you will find it is very accurate.
The next time you are in a group of people, just start talking about God and Jesus, you will find that the worst devil will be the first to leave and the lesser devils will follow one at a time until you are left with one or two that want to know more about God.

I use this same principle here, the devils don't want to hear anything about God and when you use scripture they will flee, they don't like hearing(reading) the WORD, it "CONVICTS" them and thus is why they flee.
They try to make strong arguements about you "Quoting Too Much From The Bible" They will run everytime.

To those that know me in the real world, they consider me to be a very "Kind" and "Sensitive" Brother, but I do not hesitate to draw my sword if you come the wrong way.

[edit on 27-7-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jul, 27 2005 @ 10:48 PM
link   
i'm curious, lastday.

do devils and demons and whatnot say 'jesus saved me'? because, according to every exorcist i've ever heard, the devils HATE that name. i love good 'ole jesus and his teachings. i'm pretty sure i'm not a devil

jesus said that our relationship with god is personal. you seem guilty of judging others, here. i think there might be something in the bible about that.

also, something about a prodigal son?

i've got nothing against you, lastday. dogma, on the other hand, i CAN'T STAND!

god gave us brains for a reason, and the reason is not so that we have to cowtow to everyone else's point of view. if you can't find that in the bible, then you're not looking.

i won't call you a devil, though.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by billybob]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:44 AM
link   
I agree, God didnt make us to be doormats and i dont think anyone in here would see me as being so. im one tough chic

But aside from that i think another reason why people might flee from scripture is also the manner in which they present it. i dont have a problem with the scripture that you are using..and i dont think that is what the other people in here have a problem with either.

The thing about the elite corporations and the numerological methods that you are using are what people have opinons about. Its that issue not Your personal faith.

and people on the outside world who know you of course might see a different side of you. but if you are going to take on the task of posting in a message board for example...what the people on the outside world think of you doesnt matter. Faith holds you to a certain standard. We are taught to judge a man by the fruit HE bares..not to judge a man's fruit by what other people tell you he bares. there is a difference. and all i was saying is that in HERE you arent shining humility ..thats why i dont think you are a prophet as you call yourself. people that are humble are by no means weak. People who feel the need to threaten swords to validate their claims to me exudes weakness. but im 19 what do i know

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Sigh... I think I'll just quote myself for you Lastday. But I doubt that will help since you have misunderstood or simply ignored everyone else when they do not fully agree with you.

Perhaps you should go back through this entire thread and reread everyone's posts. And I suggest the rest of us just let this thread die, so this is my last post in it.

I haven't seen any proof presented other than "These numbers keep popping up everywhere". And anytime someone disagrees and questions him he ignores them, attacks them, or simply tells them they don't have to read his thread. He believes in what he's saying so strongly and it's set in his mind so that if we presented him with loads of undisputable proof he was wrong he wouldn't believe it.

P.S. Reread your bible. The mark has nothing to do with "The Elite." Nor is it something that would be everywhere just to be there or to prove somethings evil. It is a mark on the hand or forehead that will be required to have in order to buy and sell. I might even had agreed with you if you said it would be on all goods. But on NHL team logos, space shuttles? C'mon man, just take the time to reread through your bible because I don't think you understand what exactly the mark of the beast is.

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
This "BLINDNESS" is amazing.
"WHAT PART DON"T YOU UNDERSTAND" ?

Isa 29:9
Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink. For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: and the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honor me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? 16 Surely your turning of things upside down (Here we have BIBLE "PROOF" that certain men would try to hide their sorcery by "TURNING THINGS UPSIDE DOWN" The 3's, 13's, 6's, Pyramids and other "IMAGES") shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

CLEARLY The above verses show that certain men that practiced "SORCERY" would turn things upside down, just like I have been saying.

CLEARLY The Bible says COUNT THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST (SYSTEM)

Why are you so hard of understanding ? I did not add or take away from those verses, only applied them to the world today.

These are "FACTS"

AmericaOnline is composed of 13 letters and uses the "IMAGE" of the "All Seeing Eye" Atop The Pyramid

This is the exact same pattern found on the back of the dollar bill, where it proclaims "A New Order Of Ages"

This pattern can be found in most of the Major Brands Logo's
Budwieserbeer is composed of 13 letters and there is a CLEAR 13 in the B of Budwieser, "What Don't You Understand"

I will not repeat what I have already posted, but these are only two of many.

The recent Discovery launch was first set for July 13th, It was launched July 26, thirteen days later which is 2 x 13.
The time was 10:39 simple addition, 1 + 0 + 3 + 9 = 13

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join