It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan, Anti-Christ, Their Numbers 666, 3, 13

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
This "BLINDNESS" is amazing.
"WHAT PART DON"T YOU UNDERSTAND" ?

I find your method of "enlightenment" rather rude.

To if suggest that anyone who doesn't immediatly prescribe to your individual theories is "blind" or incapable of understanding is shallow for one who is supposed to be in-tune with a higher power.

Your method of backhand insults to other people's intellegence combined with your consistant SHOUTING certain wordplay certainly doesn't help you broadcast whatever message you are sending.

To suggest that you are the only one that knows the "truth" is bold fantasy at best. Every person here (or even on Earth) has learned something from someone else, and no one person is an absolute expert on what is "truth."

I might see a green sky. I could state that anyone that doesn't is "blind" to the gift I have. Does that make it "truth" or simply that I am color-blind?

Think about that...

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I guess next we should condemn God for calling people blind.

Jn 12:38 That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed? 39 Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again, 40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them

2 Cor 4:11 Therefore seeing we have this ministry, as we have received mercy, we faint not; 2 But have renounced the hidden things of dishonesty, not walking in craftiness, nor handling the word of God deceitfully; but by manifestation of the truth commending ourselves to every man's conscience in the sight of God. 3 But if our gospel be hid, it is hid to them that are lost: 4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them. 5 For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake. 6 For God, who commanded the light to shine out of darkness, hath shined in our hearts, to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ.

I stand firmly on my beleifs, time will prove that I am correct, this fact I am already aware of.

Believe what you will.

[edit on 28-7-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I dont think anyone has a problem with God calling people blind because well....he's GOD. but when you go to people and mock them and say "your blindness is outstanding" or "i will bring my sword down on you" that is when problems arise.

again lastday.. in christian theology it teaches us how to approach people if we feel they are on the wrong path...i know there has been a lot of scripture cutting and pasting on this thread...but i feel a short reference is needed to show you where i am coming from lastday....in 2 timothy 4:2 it says that when we preach the word of God we are to do it with "great patience and careful instruction."

the reason why i dont think....and i think others may agree with me on this...that you arent a prophet as you say you are is because of the lack of humility. Humility keeps peoples heads cool when they are jarred and jolted by people or circumstances. They react carefully in the sharing that they undertake. keeping your mind humble makes you more alert to temptation, resistant to pressure, and vigilant when facing heavy responsibilty. Those are the fruits in which i feel prophets bare.

We arent perfect...thats a given. Im a 19 year old so im prime for making mistakes lol. but in all seriousness, i know when God gives people responisbilities there is clear instruction on how they should handle themselves. and its shown here how the opposit approach of that doesnt work.
Beyond that...the numbers game ...although you can find patterns....doesnt make them/or it evil. Scientific theory has already shown how you can find those numbers through out numerical data. I think God would rather have people living their lives the best they can through faith in him, than sitting around adding up numbers for the nasa launch. So biblically...can you show me where in the bible it says specifically...the number 13 is evil, and so is 3? and can you also show me that passage that states that if we add up certian numbers reference with corporations and nasa launches that we will be shown satan?

Kind Regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Jul, 28 2005 @ 08:31 PM
link   
I agree with you completely DigitalGrl. But unfortunately Lastday is just gonna call you a name and then point at more things that have the number 3 or 13 and give no reason why they mean evil expect for "This all can't be coincidence." It seems to be all he's capable of.

And lastday... Did you just compare yourself with God?!?!

You truly do not understand what you're saying. Like I said, just take a deep breathe and step back. And then read through all the posts here from page 1 to this post, and read them very carefully.

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 10:35 AM
link   
link to the 'antidotes' to the beast

this site clearly illustrates some of the magnificent number patterns of reality. even lastday should share the enjoyment this divine math illustrates.

[edit on 29-7-2005 by billybob]

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I have decided to change tactics here, my purpose is to communicate to those that are likeminded, if you do not agree with my position, sobeit.
I will no longer waste my time debating with those that disagree with my beleifs, it is unfruitful and only creates discord.

Everyone is free to beleive what they will, if you don't agree with my interpretation, do not respond.

From this point forward I will not enter any debate, I will hit "IGNORE" for those that have different veiws in order to avoid confrontations. LDP

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Okay, I read the first two pages fo discussion. The way LastProphet is making me think is that basically America is the great "beast" or satan. What are you saying??? lol

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Fridy the 13th.

Wasn't October Friday the 13th the start of the Inquisition (the holy christian 'cleansing' of sorts)? I guess Christians are just as evil as sabian (whatever his name is, he's probably a drummer, most bad asses are...haha).

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
I have decided to change tactics here, my purpose is to communicate to those that are likeminded, if you do not agree with my position, sobeit.
I will no longer waste my time debating with those that disagree with my beleifs, it is unfruitful and only creates discord.

Everyone is free to beleive what they will, if you don't agree with my interpretation, do not respond.

From this point forward I will not enter any debate, I will hit "IGNORE" for those that have different veiws in order to avoid confrontations. LDP

Wow, ignorance personified. You certainly have a narrow view on things. Being new to this forum and finding the topic missing thus far, I just see blatting, what is it?

posted on Jul, 29 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Amadeus said: 666 and 616 (two distinct MSS families were circulating in the ancient world each with a different gematria). So it depends on what MSS copy you are looking at to determine whether the number of the "Beast" ("which is the Number of a Man") is either 616 or 666
What if 616 represents this

[edit on 29-7-2005 by magnito_student]

posted on Aug, 1 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I was born on 3 - 13 - 85 (8 + 5 = 13).

Also, I was born just outside of Area 51 at Nellis AFB.

Clearly, I am the only thing you guys should be worrying about here.

I'm sure if you look at logos (that everyday people come up with), you'll find a lot more numbers and symbols than just three and thirteen. It all depends on what you're looking for.

But everyone else has said as much.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 02:27 AM
link   
this what i think 666 is really about last day,
and to me it makes more sense than what you have presented...

666 is the number of the antichrist, the end times figure who will arise with the purpose of opposing God and God's people. 666 is the gamatria of the name of the antichrist.
In Greek and Hebrew there are no numeric characters. There are only alpha characters. For example, the letters a, b, c, d, e, f, etc. are alpha characters. The numbers 0, 1, 2, 3, etc., are numeric characters. They are different -- except for the letter "o" and the number "0". When the Greeks wanted to write a number, they used letters for numbers. The Greek letter "alpha" had the numeric equivalent of 1. The next letter "beta" has the numeric equivalent of 2, and so on. (CARM has a chart of the Hebrew and Greek numeric equivalents if you are interested in more information.)
Therefore, whenever a word in Greek is written, because the letters are also numbers, every word has a numeric value. This numeric value is called a gematria. The Greek word for Jesus (IhsouV) has a mathematical equivalent of 888. Also, the Greek word for fish is 1224.
What the Bible is saying is that the future antichrist will have a name that when it is written in Greek, its numeric equivalent will be 666.

Kind regards,
DigitalGrl

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:32 AM
link   
LDP has said there are 3 or 13 to be found in a lot of corporate logos, and that this is the elite marking what they own. OK, this is an interesting theory and maybe true. But what other people have said is that you can see many numbers or letters in these logos also, so the theory is flawed. This would make for an interesting debate, if that was what was being done.

The problem is the OP is preaching, and all those that disagree with him are wrong and labelled devils or worse. LDP, this is not how forum-based debates happen. If people question your theory, you do not repost the same thing again but with expletives. Instead what you are supposed to do is expand your viewpoint and answer the questions raised.

There have been various people here trying to guide you to this path, but you have ignored them and abused them. This is not the behavior of a prophet!

Please do not insult the people here anymore, before long the mods will notice and then you will be banned. (Just a friendly warning)

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by DigitalGrl
What the Bible is saying is that the future antichrist will have a name that when it is written in Greek, its numeric equivalent will be 666.

U juz lernt me sumpin bout nummers, lol. I havn't read much in my life, being sun-up to sun-down on job sites until recently - didn't know about the Greek numbers/letters thing.

Is this to say that this equation works either way? That you can assign letters to the numbers? Or does that make the possible letters per number simply to many to decipher?

=====================

@ magnito_student

Do you think you can resize your picture of the supper? That is what is causing the left/right scroll on the page. Relizing it is a direct link, this means copying to your drive, resizing, then posting at like ImageShack or Photobucket, etc. Not to mention, it is an internet discorteousy to link to pictures for a post without permission, as it drives their bandwidth up - way up from a site such as ATS - everytime this page is opened, that picture, on their site and their bandwidth/cost, is accessed.

=====================

Misfit

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I may be wrong, but I thought that 666 was read to be 616 recently.

Quick, some one reshave the number in Damien’s head.

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Isa 29:9
Stay yourselves, and wonder; cry ye out, and cry: they are drunken, but not with wine; they stagger, but not with strong drink. For the LORD hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep, and hath closed your eyes: the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered. And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed, which men deliver to one that is learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed: and the book is delivered to him that is not learned, saying, Read this, I pray thee: and he saith, I am not learned.

Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honor me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvelous work among this people, even a marvelous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us? and who knoweth us? 16Surely your turning of things upside down (Here we have BIBLE "PROOF" that certain men would try to hide their sorcery by "TURNING THINGS UPSIDE DOWN" The 3's, 13's, 6's, Pyramids and other "IMAGES") shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not? or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

I have provided more than ample proof, the above verses from the bible show that there would be sorcerers that would turn things upside down.

It is easily verified that the numbers 3, 13, 6, and pyramids are current in logo's and on hundreds of products, just go to you supermarket and look.

There are no other numbers used in logo's and on packages as often as the 3, 13, 6, or pyramid.
I challenge anyone to show any other numbers used as often
all you have is speculation, I have provided facts that can be easily verified.

Walt Disney's current logo clearly has three 6's in it, as I have said many times this is only one of hundreds of logo's that contain the 3's, 6's 13's and the Pyramid.

Since you say I am wrong, prove me, by showing any other numbers used as often.

I await your examples.

[edit on 2-8-2005 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 09:16 PM
link   
The following is a test of the Above Top Secret Message Forum. This is only a test. Do not adjust your computers.

George     Walker     BushJr
6             6           &nbs p; 6

[edit on 08/02/05 by FibroKat]

[edit on 08/02/05 by FibroKat]

posted on Aug, 2 2005 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Or it could be me......born 10-20-58......direct descendent of King David.......oh, wait....I may be the Messiah...........or both!!

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:18 AM
link   
hey misfit,

with the numbers thing its just the letters have a numeric value, not the other way around. EX- the greek character alpha=1 beta=2 and so on.

people have been using all forms of numerical systems to refer to someone as being the anti-christ but biblically you cant do that. the reason why i say so is because the new testemant as you know im sure was written in Greek so when John in revelation wrote to count the number of the beast the only way he could have been refering to do so was through the greek characters because thats what they did and thats the language that he wrote the text. and he knew no other numerical system!

so while i do think there are 13s and such that can be calculated from certian forms of numerical alpha calculations it isnt proof to me because it isnt being calculated in the way in which the biblical text referenced it to be...which is done through the greek alpha numeric system.

i hope that makes sense lol

kind regards,
Digital Girl

[edit on 10/01/2004 by DigitalGrl]

posted on Aug, 3 2005 @ 12:26 AM
link   
www.jesus8880.com...

this has the greek alpha numeric system on it.

which proves last days theory wrong.

if you scroll down near the bottom of the page it talks about the greeks having 3 missing numbers....6, 90, and 900.

heres a snippet:

Digamma: Numeral "6" ... The above table shows that the Greeks had two letters for the number "6." The first is the old Semetic letter F (vau) which was called di-gamma (two-gammas) by the Greeks because it looked like two superimposed capital Gammas (G G) of different sizes. Since the isospephia value of Gamma is "3" it made logical sense that the value of "two Gammas" (3+3) or (3x2) should be "6." The Digamma became obsolete soon after Athens adopted the Ionic alphabet in 403 B.C.

Stigma: Numeral "6" ... Another sign for Digamma is the Sigma-Tau ligature called Stigma which is made from combining the letters Sigma and Tau (ST) together. The Stigma looks very similar to a lowercase "V" (final-Sigma) but they are definitely two different signs. The reason why Stigma had the numerical value of "6" was probably because the product of the root-numbers of Sigma (200 = 2) and Tau (300 = 3) were equal to "6."

also when you use the ancient greek lettering system ....you cant just take the name george for example and say ok G in greek is "Gamma which has a value of 3" and then calculate it to see if he is the anti-christ. you have to take the name George find out the actual greek word for george and then look up its alphabetic symbols and THEN calculate it.

all the words that last day is calculating he is taking from english and just calculating and that isnt the correct method by biblical standards which i already explained in my last post.

again i hope that made sense.

Kind Regards,
DigitalGirl

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join