It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan, Anti-Christ, Their Numbers 666, 3, 13

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illmatic67

And no one changes God's plan on earth. That is impossible.

Didn't God say that he was going to destroy the hildren of Israel in the wilderness, and MOses intervened and God spared them? Really go look it up.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I know this much

Washington Monument = 555 ft tall = 6660 inches

55.5 feet in l n w

55.5 ft l + 55.5 ft w +555 ft h = 666 ft

hhhmmmmmm...

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
God tihs is a stupid thread and the author is picking up hundreds of points..
I say we stop now.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Browha, if you feel that it is a stupid post, don't read it, no one is forcing you to. As far as the points go, I think my points add up slower than most other peoples posts, I am at 2371, see where it is when you come back, it might be 2375 so I am not doing it for the points, actually I could care less about the points. While you consider it stupid, my veiws are up to almost 1000, so apparently everyone does not consider this post stupid. I wonder if the MODS will warn you for calling me stupid.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Can we please stay on subject here, I would appreciate it if you want to add numbers or talk about other topics you do it elsewhere, Thank-You
Maybe we can now get back on topic, as I was saying : The purpose of this post was to EXPOSE the numbers that are begining to appear on products everywhere. The replies I was looking for are simple, do you notice this pattern of numbering or not.

[edit on 7-7-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
The purpose of this post was to EXPOSE the numbers that are begining to appear on products everywhere. The replies I was looking for are simple, do you notice this pattern of numbering or not.
I will give 3 examples: go to the NHL website and click on teams. let us first look at tampa bay, clearly in the center the bolt of lightning has a 3 formed to the lower left, do you see it ? next the nashville predators, look at the left side of the head and you will see a red 3 pointing downward,you will also see another 3 pointing down from the top of the ear, look real close and you will see it. next look at the philadelphia flyers,on the left side of the logo you will see an almost identcal three as the one in the ear of the predators head only its backwards this time. if you take this one step further and draw a line upward in front of the backward 3, wa-lah you will see a upside down 6. that can be looked at as 3 6's or 666. you will find the same type of 3, sometimes it will be 13 in the NBA and MLB Logo's also. Go look for yourself and tell me if it's true.

You put that samething on page four. Stop reposting and name calling.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   
LastDay Prophet,

I will continue to post in this forum and try to convince people of my oppinion that your theory is wrong, that is the nature of a debate.

I do disagree with you, totally and fully, I think you have misinterpreted theology and numberology and I wonder why you are so set on this?

Please, just give me one shread of proof (other than the 3's and 13's thing) that there is an anti-christ immediately inbound or on earth, that would help your case greatly.

Where is 3 a number associated with satan in the bible? I've studied it in depth and I've never heard of this.

Does your ministry have a website with information about this on it? If not, do you have any well known theologians, philosophers or clerics that have aided your theory?

Also the debate on this site does not take well to personal attacks, if you have no rebute to someone's challenge, just say so, don't resort to personal attacks.

Blessed Be
~Astral

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Firstly ASTRAL, who have I personally attacked ? quote it ! second , you can take the bible and christianity out of the equation, my point which I have reposted several times is that there is a numerical marking system being put in place by someone. I have said earlier that I believe that it is the NWO and the Anti-Christ. I have given examples of this which can clearly be seen in the Logo's of the NHL, NBA and MLB. I have also shown that this same 3 or 13 is on the bud beer bottle, the miller beer bottle, the Mc Donald arch and red bar below when turned sideways forms a 13. this post has nothing to do with adding numbers, only revealing them. All I asked was that people would go to those websites and report back what they see. Some statements I made in reference to my ministry was in response to a question as to the signifigance of this information. All that being said can we now stay on topic and respond to what you see at those websites. If you don't agree with this post, don't respond. I do not like reposting the same information, but everytime I post critical information, someone comes along and fills the post with off topic information, that is why I reposted a section of this post several times so that people would know what to look for.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:09 PM
link   
WHY do you associate the numbers 666, 13, 3 with the Anti-Christ though?
Because the Bible says? I thought you just took it out of the equation.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
If you take the bible out of the equation, you will still see the 3, 13 and 666 begining to show up everywhere. Here is a link that shows a lot of the symbols that are now showing up, is it all a coincedence ? www.samliquidation.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Okay, then LastDay Prophet, I propose an experiment then.

I believe that one finds what one is looking for, you were looking for 3s 13s and 666s on everything so I will pick a random letter and number and lets see how much we can find those hidden in everyday life:

The Letter is: S (chosen randomly by blindly hitting the keyboard)

The Number is: 7 (Chosen randomly by blindly hitting the number pad)

I think you'll find just as many examples of these as you will of your numbers.

Also, why won't you answer my questions?? I want more proof of the anti-christ, do you have any?

You directly attacked me, a couple pages ago you refused to answer any of my questions and told me that I should just stop posting on the thread, besides you also have a little warning next to your name, for calling everyone an idiot in another thread, showing that the Mods haven't exactly been pleased with what you have been writing eather.

Blessed Be
~Astral

[edit on 7/7/2004 by The Astral City]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
ASTRAL. you do the experiment, i'm not interested. My post is not about experiments, it has a topic. I would appreciate it if you would stop getting off my topic. If you want to respond, please respond to the questions I asked. This is not the debate area.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Astral City
The Letter is: S (chosen randomly by blindly hitting the keyboard)

The Number is: 7 (Chosen randomly by blindly hitting the number pad)

I think you'll find just as many examples of these as you will of your numbers.

Oh my Astral!

SkepticOverlord
Banshee
Seekerof
etc, etc...

The letter "S" is everywhere...you are right. Also 7-11 stores, 7 dwarves, 7 deadly sins, etc.. The number "7" is everywhere too.

So, if you take the bible out of it (just like LDP said he has done), then you can clearly see that some evil force is here on Earth to secretly put 7 and S into various places. Miller Lite? Look in a mirror with the bottle upside down and between your legs and the "L" is really a 7. McDonalds! Albertsons! Safeway! Jack in the Box (the J is a 7 upside down!

So as you can see, I can find them everywhere. I believe I have showed ample evidence that all of this predicts (drum roll).....absolutely nothing.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:07 PM
link   
No, no, no, you forgot one LastDayProphet. The L is an upside down 7! nad, LastDay is 7 letters and Prophet is 7 letters!! Add them together and you get 14!!! And if you add 1 and 4 together...you...you get 5...um...crap.

Nevermind.

edited for spelling

[edit on 7-7-2004 by RockerDom]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:22 PM
link   
will the real 666 please stand up
the problem with that link, is that they fail to recognise that early gnostic christians wore the amulet. it is because they(the site creators) are biased.

here's the search....www.google.com...

history, as we know it, has been written by the vatican. inquisitions, 'holy' wars and book burning are the standard tools. they have deleted chapters, and modified verses to suit their agenda throughout history. 'pagan' is a dirty word to an indoctrinated christian, but to me, a pagan is just another of god's beloved creatures. don't be fooled by 1700 yrs. of roman catholic brainwashing. the mathematics and numbers that define our reality are not evil, nor is the study of them. it is the truth they reveal that the truth-supressing vatican wants to hide.

p.s. who gives a shyte about ATS points when we're talking apocalypse and antichrist. if you think it's kooky, ignore the thread. you scared LDP is going to buy ATS with his points and turn it into his church?

13 is the 7th number in the fibbonaci sequence.
it is also the 7th prime number.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
will the real 666 please stand up
the problem with that link, is that they fail to recognise that early gnostic christians wore the amulet. it is because they(the site creators) are biased.

here's the search....www.google.com...

history, as we know it, has been written by the vatican. inquisitions, 'holy' wars and book burning are the standard tools. they have deleted chapters, and modified verses to suit their agenda throughout history. 'pagan' is a dirty word to an indoctrinated christian, but to me, a pagan is just another of god's beloved creatures. don't be fooled by 1700 yrs. of roman catholic brainwashing. the mathematics and numbers that define our reality are not evil, nor is the study of them. it is the truth they reveal that the truth-supressing vatican wants to hide.

p.s. who gives a shyte about ATS points when we're talking apocalypse and antichrist. if you think it's kooky, ignore the thread. you scared LDP is going to buy ATS with his points and turn it into his church?

13 is the 7th number in the fibbonaci sequence.
it is also the 7th prime number.

Excellent point Billy. The Vatican has a great deal of knowledge suppresed in their archives. And the Holy Bible (Sun Book) has been dissected worse than a lab rat. As wel as other books of religion. There is some truth in all if we know how to read between the lines.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
This is a clear attempt by Satan to keep people from realizing this truth. A fact, I have asked several times that we stay on topic, which is Do You See The 3's, 13's and 666 appearing on products and in the Team Logo's Of The NHL, NBA and MLB. Not ONCE has anybody responded to this. Everyone has gone off into different subjects. Counting numbers and such, upside down 7's none of this has anything to do with what I asked. What don't you understand ? The question is simple and the answers are simple, yes or no and you can add your comments. Why are the responses filled with other questions and other topics. To me it seems like Satan does not want us to discuss this topic and is using people to take it off topic. I will ask again can we Please, Please Stay on Topic if you want to discuss other numbers or adding numbers, this is not the place for it. Let's see how Satan will use people with the next few responses.

[edit on 7-7-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:53 PM
link   
can you show me a three 666 or thirteen or 33 in the tennesee titans logo and also the lakers logo.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Relax LastDay. You debate other people's theories in their threads and you put forth a theory. I am arguing what I think, based upon your theory. Part of your theory was the Anti-Christ, now I still am waiting for a response on the questions I have asked regarding that part of your theory.

But I degress, the numbers 3, 13 just randomly occour, it's just probablity my friend. Just like S and 7.

I agree though that the truth has been supressed and most people will never know the real truth, good point!

Numbers aren't evil, also our numerical symbols are not the symbols used in biblical times. Maybe you should instead look for the Roman numerals III, XIII.

Now come on, I'll buy a round at the pub.

Blessed Be
~Astral

[edit on 7/7/2004 by The Astral City]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
I will ask again can we Please, Please Stay on Topic if you want to discuss other numbers or adding numbers, this is not the place for it. Let's see how Satan will use people with the next few responses.

What you are seeing is called sarcasm. What that means is that you claim that 3, 13, and 666 are in all the team logos, on Miller Lite, McDonalds, etc and many of us have pointed out that this happens all the time naturally. If you go into the forest looking for a yellow leaf, you will eventually find one. So what? What does this prove? What has this type of number fluke ever proved? What has it predicted? What does it tell us? Has anyone stopped disaster due to something like this?

You are going to just say over and over there are 3's and 13's everywhere and THAT is getting old. Many people here are on the topic, but you have posted just about the same thing over and over for 3 pages.

And if you call me Satan once more, I think we will have an issue.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join