It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan, Anti-Christ, Their Numbers 666, 3, 13

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
go to the NHL, NBA, MLB websites and you will clearly see the 3's and 13's hidden in the Logo's.

Ive been trying to avoid to post in your threads, but i cant help it inthis one

Here: www.kdfi...##.###/images/nhl%20logo.jpg

Where there is a 13 or a 3 ?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:07 AM
link   
In your attempt to disprove my theory you have only served to further prove it. If you turn the NHL logo counterclockwise 90 degrees, it will form a 3 on the left side. Second, I did not mean to imply that every logo has a 3 or 13, but that you will find a 3 or 13 in the team logo's (most of them). some of the time the numbers are very difficult to see and can be argued away. In other cases the numbers are clearly seen by just turning it around.

[edit on 7-7-2004 by Lastday Prophet]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
I was born on November 8 1982,

Wo that is 11 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 2 -= 29, now flip those numbers around and you get 92, which if multiplied together gives you 18, now take this 18 and add it to,

11 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 2 + 18 = 47, now repeat this process again,

11 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 2 + 18 + 47 = 94

11 + 8 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 2 + 18 + 47 + 94 = 188,

Now take 188 and flip it, what do you get 881, add 11 too the first 88, 991, or 199, now take this 199 and add the date of my birth, 8 to the first 1, what do you get?

And when you flip this, you get 666.

This, in turn makes me the Anti-Christ............

Deep

bloody briliant

Now do me
my birthday is June 28th 1977

all i could come up with is:

2+8+6+1+9+7+7=40

4+0=4

666:4= 166,5

first and last digit : 1+5=6

ergo , my number is 666

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:40 AM
link   
So well, is ATS in satans control too?

Above Top Secret 3.1 � Conspiracies in Religions

Version 3.1

thats 3 and 13...

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 05:42 AM
link   
This is like the Law of Fives thing and the Illuminati. It's only true if you believe it. Of course, the rest of reality is the same.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:07 AM
link   
"LDP has indicated he's not going to continue on this thread or at ATS"

Your still here, what happen? Ready to spread more disinfomation?

[edit on 7-7-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Don't put words in my mouth SpittinCobra, i was no longer willing to argue over a point. you and others can believe what you will concerning cassini, I for one do not buy it so I ended my posting on that subject. interesting nick, cobras spit venom huh ? since you don't agree with me why bother to read my post, I would not read a post by someone I considered off-base, I wonder why you are here? not really, I know why.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Banshee put words in your mouth not me. Can you not tell its quotes?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
[edit on 7-7-2004 by Illmatic67]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by paperclip
What is prophecised in the bible perfectly fits the era after WWII.
The rise of communism in Russia. Communism is an anti-religion movement, anti-christ. God is abandoned, instead the creators of communism are worshipped, Stalin in Russia, Tito in Yugoslavia etc,etc, their pictures are everywhere, their speaches are played on TV at least once a day.
I lived in a communist country, I know what I am talking about. In our first school year we had to pledge our aligance to the almighty dictator and we were given neat little caps with a communist star on it, that we had to wear all the time, mark of the beast on our foreheads.
Only good comunists were able to make something out of their lives, only those worshipping the Beast got good jobs, good education.

It was all there, the creation of Israel, the Mark, Anti-Christ.

Other prophecies too, like Nostradamus, were also describing this period as a begining of WWIII.

Only the final battle never came. God changed his mind because somebody on Earth changed something....

The Mark of the Beast is stamp or chip. No one will be able to sell or trade without it. The Mark of the Beast is not a little hat with a star on it.

And no one changes God's plan on earth. That is impossible.

[edit on 7-7-2004 by Illmatic67]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeddicusZulZorander
Quite honestly, you can see numerical signifigance in many things (look at that 9/11 stuff alone) but when has any of those coincedental numerical findings EVER, EVER proved a thing? Has any disaster ever in the history of man been averted from this method? Has any crime ever been stopped? Anything?

Well, I will quote myself here. Three more pages get added, yet for all of the "number study" going on past, present, and future...my original questions still stand. Nothing has ever come from this other than pure speculation. You would think that since numbers are exact, using this method would be exact. At best though, it's pure fluke.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Firstly ZED, this is not a number study, although many have tried to turn it into one.

The purpose of this post was to EXPOSE the numbers that are begining to appear on products everywhere. The replies I was looking for are simple, do you notice this pattern of numbering or not. If you want to post different ways of coming up with the number 666, we could do that under another topic. I will give 3 examples: go to the NHL website and click on teams. let us first look at tampa bay, clearly in the center the bolt of lightning has a 3 formed to the lower left, do you see it ? next the nashville predators, look at the left side of the head and you will see a red 3 pointing downward,you will also see another 3 pointing down from the top of the ear, look real close and you will see it. next look at the philadelphia flyers,on the left side of the logo you will see an almost identcal three as the one in the ear of the predators head only its backwards this time. if you take this one step further and draw a line upward in front of the backward 3, wa-lah you will see a upside down 6. Go look for yourself and tell me if it's true.

Second it is not speculation, I have presented FACTS that can be proven by looking at the Logo's. Third, it proves that there is a numerical marking system being put into place by someone. I suggest that it is the NWO and the Anti-Christ(Beast) the system verifies the time of the end and to those that have an ear to hear it let's them know that the Lord is soon to return and that we need to get our houses in order. Why is it that the mods always like to put their $ .02 cents in on my post and if I challenge them I get warned ?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
Why is it that the mods always like to put their $ .02 cents in on my post and if I challenge them I get warned ?

It the way you challange them. Can you do it with out name calling?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 01:59 PM
link   
SpittinCobra, why are you still here ? why would you listen to a fool such as I ? I am sure you can find many more much interesting topics other than mine, and they would not be filled with lies and deceptions such as I write. It seems that when I post critical information, that people quickly post illrevelant info so that the critical info I post will not be at the bottom of the page where others can see it, everyone does not always scroll back up to see the previous info. Again, I wll give 3 examples of these numbers being used:
Go to the NHL website and click on teams. let us first look at tampa bay, clearly in the center the bolt of lightning has a 3 formed to the lower left, do you see it ? next the nashville predators, look at the left side of the head and you will see a red 3 pointing downward,you will also see another 3 pointing down from the top of the ear, look real close and you will see it. next look at the philadelphia flyers,on the left side of the logo you will see an almost identcal three as the one in the ear of the predators head only its backwards this time. if you take this one step further and draw a line upward in front of the backward 3, wa-lah you will see a upside down 6. Go look for yourself and tell me if it's true.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
You see those numbers because, You look for them. You get what you look for.

I am here because I belong here. You asked a question and I answered it.

Oh ya, some cobras can spit venom up to 12 feet, with deadly aim, for the eyes. Anymore questions?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Yes, the next question I would ask is that if I hit the ignore button, does the person that I ignore comments appear on my post to other veiwers ?

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Yes it does, you wont be the only to ignore me. Have fun.

[edit on 7-7-2004 by SpittinCobra]

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Maybe we can now get back on topic, as I was saying : The purpose of this post was to EXPOSE the numbers that are begining to appear on products everywhere. The replies I was looking for are simple, do you notice this pattern of numbering or not.
I will give 3 examples: go to the NHL website and click on teams. let us first look at tampa bay, clearly in the center the bolt of lightning has a 3 formed to the lower left, do you see it ? next the nashville predators, look at the left side of the head and you will see a red 3 pointing downward,you will also see another 3 pointing down from the top of the ear, look real close and you will see it. next look at the philadelphia flyers,on the left side of the logo you will see an almost identcal three as the one in the ear of the predators head only its backwards this time. if you take this one step further and draw a line upward in front of the backward 3, wa-lah you will see a upside down 6. that can be looked at as 3 6's or 666. you will find the same type of 3, sometimes it will be 13 in the NBA and MLB Logo's also. Go look for yourself and tell me if it's true.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join