It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan, Anti-Christ, Their Numbers 666, 3, 13

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Zed, qoute me where I said miller lite ? machinegunjordan, I could not find tennessee, what league ? on the Lakers you will find a 3 at 11:00 on the top of the basketball, although it is argueable it still resembles a 3. I would like to add that I did not say that 3's or 13's are hidden in every logo, but that you will find it hidden in most of them.
Here are some very clear 3's found in the NHL, let us first look at tampa bay, clearly in the center, the bolt of lightning has a 3 formed to the lower left, do you see it ? next the nashville predators, look at the left side of the head and you will see a red 3 pointing downward,you will also see another 3 pointing down from the top of the ear, look real close and you will see it. next look at the philadelphia flyers,on the left side of the logo you will see an almost identcal three as the one in the ear of the predators head only its backwards this time. if you take this one step further and draw a line upward in front of the backward 3, wa-lah you will see a upside down 6. Go look for yourself and tell me if it's true.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Fine MILLER then...not Miller Lite.

Also, since you are going to be on everyones case about what they posted, spamming the board over and over with the same thing is a serious issue.

Let's just look at the last 3 pages (note: another 3 there)

posted on 7-7-2004 at 04:02 AM Post Number: 647153 (post id: 667847)
I will give 3 examples: go to the NHL website and click on teams. let us first look at tampa bay, clearly in the center the bolt of lightning has a 3 formed to the lower left, do you see it ? next the nashville predators, look at the left side of the head and you will see a red 3 pointing downward,you will also see another 3 pointing down from the top of the ear, look real close and you will see it. next look at the philadelphia flyers,on the left side of the logo you will see an almost identcal three as the one in the ear of the predators head only its backwards this time. if you take this one step further and draw a line upward in front of the backward 3, wa-lah you will see a upside down 6. Go look for yourself and tell me if it's true.

posted on 7-7-2004 at 04:34 AM Post Number: 647221 (post id: 667915)
I will give 3 examples: go to the NHL website and click on teams. let us first look at tampa bay, clearly in the center the bolt of lightning has a 3 formed to the lower left, do you see it ? next the nashville predators, look at the left side of the head and you will see a red 3 pointing downward,you will also see another 3 pointing down from the top of the ear, look real close and you will see it. next look at the philadelphia flyers,on the left side of the logo you will see an almost identcal three as the one in the ear of the predators head only its backwards this time. if you take this one step further and draw a line upward in front of the backward 3, wa-lah you will see a upside down 6. Go look for yourself and tell me if it's true.

posted on 7-7-2004 at 07:59 AM Post Number: 647579 (post id: 668273)
I wll give 3 examples of these numbers being used:
Go to the NHL website and click on teams. let us first look at tampa bay, clearly in the center the bolt of lightning has a 3 formed to the lower left, do you see it ? next the nashville predators, look at the left side of the head and you will see a red 3 pointing downward,you will also see another 3 pointing down from the top of the ear, look real close and you will see it. next look at the philadelphia flyers,on the left side of the logo you will see an almost identcal three as the one in the ear of the predators head only its backwards this time. if you take this one step further and draw a line upward in front of the backward 3, wa-lah you will see a upside down 6. Go look for yourself and tell me if it's true.

posted on 7-7-2004 at 08:33 AM Post Number: 647660 (post id: 668354)
I will give 3 examples: go to the NHL website and click on teams. let us first look at tampa bay, clearly in the center the bolt of lightning has a 3 formed to the lower left, do you see it ? next the nashville predators, look at the left side of the head and you will see a red 3 pointing downward,you will also see another 3 pointing down from the top of the ear, look real close and you will see it. next look at the philadelphia flyers,on the left side of the logo you will see an almost identcal three as the one in the ear of the predators head only its backwards this time. if you take this one step further and draw a line upward in front of the backward 3, wa-lah you will see a upside down 6. that can be looked at as 3 6's or 666. you will find the same type of 3, sometimes it will be 13 in the NBA and MLB Logo's also. Go look for yourself and tell me if it's true.

posted on 7-7-2004 at 10:27 AM Post Number: 647895 (post id: 668589)
I will give 3 examples: go to the NHL website and click on teams. let us first look at tampa bay, clearly in the center the bolt of lightning has a 3 formed to the lower left, do you see it ? next the nashville predators, look at the left side of the head and you will see a red 3 pointing downward,you will also see another 3 pointing down from the top of the ear, look real close and you will see it. next look at the philadelphia flyers,on the left side of the logo you will see an almost identcal three as the one in the ear of the predators head only its backwards this time. if you take this one step further and draw a line upward in front of the backward 3, wa-lah you will see a upside down 6. that can be looked at as 3 6's or 666. you will find the same type of 3, sometimes it will be 13 in the NBA and MLB Logo's also. Go look for yourself and tell me if it's true.

posted on 7-7-2004 at 11:06 AM Post Number: 647980 (post id: 668674)
I have given examples of this which can clearly be seen in the Logo's of the NHL, NBA and MLB. I have also shown that this same 3 or 13 is on the bud beer bottle, the miller beer bottle, the Mc Donald arch and red bar below when turned sideways forms a 13. this post has nothing to do with adding numbers, only revealing them. All I asked was that people would go to those websites and report back what they see. Some statements I made in reference to my ministry was in response to a question as to the signifigance of this information. All that being said can we now stay on topic and respond to what you see at those websites. If you don't agree with this post, don't respond. I do not like reposting the same information, but everytime I post critical information, someone comes along and fills the post with off topic information, that is why I reposted a section of this post several times so that people would know what to look for.

posted on 7-7-2004 at 01:13 PM Post Number: 648228 (post id: 668922)
Here are some very clear 3's found in the NHL, let us first look at tampa bay, clearly in the center, the bolt of lightning has a 3 formed to the lower left, do you see it ? next the nashville predators, look at the left side of the head and you will see a red 3 pointing downward,you will also see another 3 pointing down from the top of the ear, look real close and you will see it. next look at the philadelphia flyers,on the left side of the logo you will see an almost identcal three as the one in the ear of the predators head only its backwards this time. if you take this one step further and draw a line upward in front of the backward 3, wa-lah you will see a upside down 6. Go look for yourself and tell me if it's true.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Firstly ASTRAL, who have I personally attacked ? quote it ! second , you can take the bible and christianity out of the equation, my point which I have reposted several times is that there is a numerical marking system being put in place by someone. I have said earlier that I believe that it is the NWO and the Anti-Christ. I have given examples of this which can clearly be seen in the Logo's of the NHL, NBA and MLB. I have also shown that this same 3 or 13 is on the bud beer bottle, the miller beer bottle, the Mc Donald arch and red bar below when turned sideways forms a 13. this post has nothing to do with adding numbers, only revealing them. All I asked was that people would go to those websites and report back what they see. Some statements I made in reference to my ministry was in response to a question as to the signifigance of this information. All that being said can we now stay on topic and respond to what you see at those websites. If you don't agree with this post, don't respond. I do not like reposting the same information, but everytime I post critical information, someone comes along and fills the post with off topic information, that is why I reposted a section of this post several times so that people would know what to look for.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
LastDay, I'm telling you this as a fellow member:

The mods don't like board-spamming, personal attacks, and re-qouting yourself. It's not your place to keep yelling at people the way your are about what they are posting. We are trying to tell you something, please listen, and do not try to limit the debate to your own side.

The reason we are getting "off topic" is because people do not agree with you and wish for you to back up your claims, it's the basic forum style of debate. You have put forward an issue and theory and we are discussing it. We are not the devil, nor are we being influenced by him, we're just having a discussion.

Just relax and roll with the punches.

May Peace Travel With You
~Astral

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
tampa bay, clearly in the center, the bolt of lightning has a 3 formed to the lower left

nashville predators, look at the left side of the head and you will see a red 3 pointing downward,you will also see another 3 pointing down from the top of the ear

philadelphia flyers,on the left side of the logo you will see an almost identcal three as the one in the ear of the predators head only its backwards this time. if you take this one step further and draw a line upward in front of the backward 3, wa-lah you will see a upside down 6. Go look for yourself and tell me if it's true.

Lastday Prophet,

You are really reaching with your theories. IMHO you should spend more time attempting to find God rather than spending all your time searching out Satan.

I think you�re seeing exactly what you want to see.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Exacatly Astral,

Just because people here post an alternate viewpoint (including me in this case), there is no reason to spam the board, continue on with exessive quotes, or try to tell other posters what they can and can't post.

Now, I don't believe a single person doubts that you can find 3's or 13's in many places. Just because you can prove that the M in McDonalds looks like a 3 when turned sideways, doesn't mean the Anti-Christ is coming. More than likely it means you fell, hit your head, and are laying down looking at the sign.

Now, what proof is there that 3 or 13 is related to the Anti-Christ. You said a few pages back the you have dissmissed the bible, so then what do you base your ideas on.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
I'm done for the night, Satans troops are out in full force. Since everyone else has gone off topic, I will take my turn. I would like to leave for the evening by posting some of my favorite scriptures : Isa 54:17 No weapon that is formed against thee shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against thee in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of me, saith the LORD.
10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand.
11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.
12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.
15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.
7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
well first off tennessee in the NFL find something in the cinncinatti reds logo. but see here is the sad thing this guys thread that was nonsense was like 5 pages long. Daelume another idiots thread was also 5 pages. cmon the dumb idiotic threads get all the posts and the good ones that are getting applauded get less than a page sometimes. something should be done.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Man there he goes calling us satan's forces. LastDay, you gotta relax, or you gonna get banned eventually. I tried to help you out and give you some adivce, best bet would be to listen.

Good Luck
~Astral

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 04:26 AM
link   
One thing to point out, anything with the letters "E" or "M" or "W" could be considered the number 3 if you turn it the right way.

cheers,

StickyG

[edit on 8-7-2004 by StickyG]

D

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lastday Prophet
www.samliquidation.com/section_16.htm

That sites a load of crap. It interpretaion of Novus Ordo Seclorum is wrong. It doesn't mean New Order (without God), it means New Order of the Ages. Also not everything symbol or thing that is triangular means its involved in the NWO or something.

Man, my dog's ear is kinda triangular, doesn't mean he's in on it.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Some of these facts cannot be denied:

www.samliquidation.com/section_16.htm

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Seems to me that we have a case of "Holy-Rolleritis".

I looked thru several of this Lastday's posts, and are all basicall preaching with a HELL of a lot of pasted scripture (some of those more a screen full at 1024x768 [non-geeks, that means a LOT of sentences] and maybe a paragraph of useful input here and there.

Hell, this person even claims to have healed the sick and cast out evil spirits.

Man you really need some help with this 13 bit. Counseling, religious rehab, a damn Valium, or 13 even and feel like a normal person because you are up there and need to come down.

Now, I know full well I'll get docked for this flame, but I get so sick of some religious people using this site as a self-serving preaching ground, so that's just fine - everyone going to vent about this crap sometime. This site is about conspiracy, not all-out preaching. You may have had a decent thread ............. until you started preaching.

BTW - your lead post states: "I shall expose satan and the anti-christs numerical marking system. ". So the fact that you see 13 everywhere is proof, um, sure, why not, I'll take 13 acres prime swamp-land with that too please.

@ BadKitty - your first post looked mighty on-topic to me. Thread was about the numbers, you asked about the numbers outside Xtianity. Just wanted to justify with you :=]

Brite Blessings,

Misfit

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Misfit, if you don't like my posts, don't read them. No one is forcing you to.
I would think that most people find my post interesting since most of my post have several thousand views. Do a post of your own and see how many people are interested. Impress me. LDP

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   
You missed my point LastDay.

This site is about all the subjects that there are forums for, preaching is NOT one of them, yet this is the majority of what you do. If ya wanna preach, fine, but do it off-board.

There are plenty of Christians here that do post scripture and such, but they do it [1] in moderation [2] explicitly pertinant to the thread. Every post, and 1 & 2 scrolls long of Bible quotes is simply not necessary, not to mention the preaching from you itself, on top of the verses.

It's not about don't read your posts, you posted in a semi-public forum, it's going to be read. If someone feels that bounderies are crossed they are going to speak up - it's not up to me to "not" read your posts, it's up to you to stay on topic and keep your church in church.

Several thousand views? Ever wonder how many of those views backtrack out as quick as they see a sermon? Views is only that the thread was opened, does not imply your thread was read; if the views count on this board are as most boards, the views are not unique - it does not mean that many people opened a thread, but that the thread was opened that many times - ie; if I've opened this thread 50 times, that is 50 views, but only one unique reader. If your thread were as hot as you imply, you would have more replies than a 30/1 views/replies ratio.

Misfit

[edit on 9-7-2005 by Misfit]

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Your are suffering from delusions of grandeur Lastday. Just because you keep "seeing" numbers in things proves absolutely nothing except that you looking really hard for..... something, for some reason. Quoting scripture also proves nothing.....if you believe it, fine and dandy for you, but not all of us do, so quoting scripture shows nothing except that you can copy and paste....you say you can prove something, then present hard evidence.

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
im not worried at all of the end of the world cause i believe in the most high god jesus i never believed in jesus r lord until i visited www.sherryshriner.com

posted on Jul, 9 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Here is his complete number.

666 - 439 - 0766

You only had his area code.

Don't call collect. He hates that.

posted on Jul, 10 2005 @ 05:03 AM
link   
In this '666' case, it is not that important to locate evil. You will be able to tell by its fruit. Look in the future for people's labor. (fruit) Does what they 'say' match what they 'do'. Bush and all of the leaders want peace, but what are all of their actions. They are leading the blind.

take it with a grain of salt
www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...

What is '666' is not as important as being aware of who you are and not being blind or led by the blind.

I could say that the wrong things in this world are caused by a killer, rapist, thief, etc. in the streets. Or that their regional administration, as in mayor or governer, is the cause of the strife. That of which the president has done has compromised God's name in this day. Or one more higher, the owners of this United States Corporation as well as most, if not all countries now. The dreadful illuminati that control most of the money in the world. Or it's the Jesuits/Edomites (from the lineage of Esau) who control most of the beliefs/birth of ideas in the world. Or it's the fallen alien-angels or even their leader Lucifer. (coming to a world near you- planet x) literally... maybe ...sssATAN as the church lady says it.

All of these are an illusion, a perversion of the Truth. They are real though to us, because we allow the illusion to prevail.

Illusion has hoarded most of the Truth through the centuries in hoping it will be forgotten. This truth that the illusion percolates down to the lower people is part Truth/part Lie (all in different rations) that we have been spoon-fed from ancient days unto now. Of course THE TRUTH never changed at all. It's just the false/veil creeps in the picture, we are not viewing the honest to God Truth. These false things are obstructing our view of the world as to which we may not see the Truth of LIFE anymore. So our common truth is percieved to be changed from it's origin to something not full Truth; or a watered-down version of Truth. Ask God and he will show you the Truth. It does come from within as Jesus stated. He was full Truth if you happen to find that out for your-self.

I can't presume what '666' really is, but it keeps pointing to our merchant/money system. More so, there will be a 'thing' that shows 'signs and wonders' coming down to earth and will LIE some more to make us believe that history, as we're told, is false (which is TRUE) and he will show us his truth/lie. It is still falsehood and there might even be another wonder, where it will appear as a rapture/attack (project BlueBeam i believe-BLUEBEAM )which will decieve many. Once every percieved assumption of the truth happens, most would willingly get the mark out of fear of the unknown or ignorance. My inbred belief ever since I can remember was the anti-christ will come FIRST, then the Savior, not the other way around. At least the Most High gives us a choice. This coming dicator, half or full ET or whatever will not give you a choice per the given perspective illusion. God gave us his Word and let it be. It's up to us if we recognize it.

All around another topic, but some seem agrevated on this flame about wanting to being right on a '666' idea, getting frustrated when people don't have the same view as you. And I know how you must feel, wanting to get the word out there to help people realize what we are in for. I just feel we should be 'a watcher' then take 'action', where some always demand the action without studying. Or some no studying at all, just lets someone with authority judge action. We have to quit listening to these little things and start watching the big one. All I'm asking is that we quit acting like needy children towards each other and start being children that give to each other endlessly. Though some people won't recieve. Dare I say, some 'lights' won't percieve. Open your mind, you have to REALize you can be the light of the world or the dark of the world or the proles, who they were fighting over in the first place. Be aware, be very aware.

There are three kinds of people. People that 'think' they know, some that 'know' they know, and some that 'don't care' to know.

I understand it may be hard to understand my 'gist' of meaning in some of what i say in my ramblings here, but I feel compelled to talk about it. Don't be misled by any authority over you. The only authority IS as they say in old writings, the Most High God. Not these demi-gods. Where do you put your power?

[edit on 7-10-05 by pacman]

posted on Jul, 12 2005 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Again, to all who do not like my post, "Don't Read Them"
I don't read read yours because I consider most of them to be "Foolishness"
You have the right to do the same to mine.
Don't waste your time reading garbage, I don't.

LDP

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join