It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by die_another_day
i think were putting waayyyy to much thought into this one.

if the simpsons used signs before and it ended up being true THEN WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE NOT TAKE THE CLOCK SIGN SERIOUS ...PEOPLE WAKE UP!!! its right in front of our face and we dnt see it it is way to suspicious that our president and his cartel is going to be out of the country around this time! y do we all act so ignorant and blind....we have been givin the warnings now only 3 days to see if what has been warned will take place ...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Good God. This site seems to be messing with alot of your senses of reality. I genuinely have heard it all now.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
just a thought here, but maybe these events aren't being predicted by tv shows and movies but maybe they're inspired by tv show and movies.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by maluminse

I predict there will be multiple sighting over cities all over the world tomorrow.

If there is 2 or 3 does that make me as reliable as he was?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eastsiderdr07

if the simpsons used signs before and it ended up being true THEN WHY THE HELL SHOULD WE NOT TAKE THE CLOCK SIGN SERIOUS ...PEOPLE WAKE UP!!! its right in front of our face and we dnt see it it is way to suspicious that our president and his cartel is going to be out of the country around this time! y do we all act so ignorant and blind....we have been givin the warnings now only 3 days to see if what has been warned will take place ...

I'm sorry. Asince you haven't been registered for very long, let me update you on something.

In 4 and a bit years on this site, not a single prediction has ever came true. With every prediction there is always suspicious circumstances like the President being out of the country etc.

Please dont become another crackpot, deluded by half of the stuff you read on here.

Sigh, and no i'm not a 'dis-info agent' before anyone starts, i just live in the real world.
edit on 3/11/10 by Liamoville because: spelling

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Liamoville

want to mess with those senses some more.. The law of 5. Illuminati reference. waaa haa haaa

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
This is one of the best posts I've read in a long time.

Another point to add is the 2006 film Children of Men warned of the Swine Flu Sterilization Program i.e. the vaccine is really there to sterilize (which is still going on)

2006 Film Warned of Swine Flu Sterilization Plan www.abovetopsecret.com...

Incidentally the Swine Flu propaganda is back today, they are trying to sterilize children in Special Schools in the UK www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Liamoville

I'm sorry. Asince you haven't been registered for very long, let me update you on something.

not to be rude but idgad if you were on this sight for 100 years...its just logic...learn to use it.....this even will happen i kid you not.

In 4 and a bit years on this site, not a single prediction has ever came true. With every prediction there is always suspicious circumstances like the President being out of the country etc.

Please dont become another crackpot, deluded by half of the stuff you read on here.

Sigh, and no i'm not a 'dis-info agent' before anyone starts, i just live in the real world.
edit on 3/11/10 by Liamoville because: spelling

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
What about all of the tv shows that don't include predictions? Isn't it conceivable that with all of the tv shows out there, each with tons of differents plots and numbers that some would contain numbers of future dates? As for the lone gunman prediction, well if they chose a plot to crash a plane into something wouldn't it make sense to pick a well known landmark? Something iconic? If they had predicted the plane crashing into a small pizza parlour in the middle of Nabraska then i would say you have more of a point.

Even so i ask why exactly the makers of such a tv show would be in on the scheme? Remember the writers are usually little known and rather unimportant people, i somehow doubt they would be in the know. Look with so many tv shows around you are going to find similarities with daily life, especially when you think about all the end of the world shows, or shows about terrorism, or shows about current events.

Even so with all these predicitons one of them will eventually get the right date when something happens, merely by accident.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Just had to jump in here and say ill be turning 23 on the 6th......definantly gonna have a blast on my birthday if this comes true...well, ill still have a blast either way.

Anyways, I think that this is a little too far fetched, but Im going to keep it in my mind on the 6th, memory willing.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

Webbot predictions for 2010:

A major tipping point will occur between November 8 – 11, 2010, followed by a 2-3 month release period. This tipping point appears to be US-centric, and could be a dramatic world-changing event like 9-11 that will have rippling after-effects. The collapse of the dollar might occur in November.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by hibat
Well, if you put numerology in this, maybe it will tell you something....

11/06/2010 = 1+1+0+6+2+0+1+0 = 11
11/06/2010 = 11+06+20+10 = 47 = 4+7 = 11

The 11th state of USA is New York

11 + 6 + 201 = 218 = 2 + 1+ 8 = 11

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   
How many ATS prediction threads have come true in our past........................?

edit on 3-11-2010 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

not to be rude but idgad if you were on this sight for 100 years...its just logic...learn to use it.....this even will happen i kid you not.

Yeah, well before you question my logic, learn to spell. Dictionary... use it, you should, i kid you not.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I read this post pretty much right after it was posted this am. At that time I chose to reserve comment. Since that time, I had nap with a dream. Long and short of that, it appeared a huge almost planet in size object showed itself on the horizon. What does that have to do with this you ask? Well, nothing really I guess.

Maybe what was bugging me about the clock though was how it looked like a UFO before it landed in his yard. What if that is the false flag that was mentioned by the famous scientist to his underling (names escapes me at moment, but the one that had to do with the atomic bomb etc.) That still seems to be "in the air" when the bomb goes off. Perhaps it is a clue to a different kind of discloser.

One does feel really silly trying to read something into a cartoon and other shows, but dang if the signs aren't there too. I mean even if we take Nostradamus, he is hard to figure out until after the fact.

Is it a case of it all being so simple we are expected to overlook something we would consider inane? Almost like a cruel joke?

Just who exactly are the other big shots leaving the country with Obama? Is there a clue there?

Thinking about all of this with a rational mind makes one feel they are on a runaway train really. For me at least.
Yet, I think most all of us have to agree we feel something is in the wind and it is about to blow. To many people with their senses on high alert.

I still just really find myself keyed in on the clock while it is flying disc like through the air. Seems to me like that may need to be explored just a tad more somehow. lol Call it woman's intuition!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MurrayTORONTO
How many ATS prediction threads have come true in our past........................?

edit on 3-11-2010 by MurrayTORONTO because: (no reason given)

but im not seeing this as a prediction more of a warning

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Eastsiderdr07

A warning of something to come which hasn't happened yet, is a prediction really.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
The date can also be read as 6/11/10 as 6 November 2010, with the leading day of the month.

Sure it seems like a far out prediction, but "silly" information is better than no information. Maybe there is something to it. Maybe not.

Interesting that in the last scene there is what seems to be nuclear material placed into a bag, then explosives to blow it up. The building kind of reminds me of the train station, like mumbai attacks.

link   

Yeah, well before you question my logic, learn to spell. Dictionary... use it, you should, i kid you not.

and IDGAF stands for i dont give a fck i can spell !

link   

and IDGAF stands for i dont give a fck i can spell !

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join