It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear False Flag Alert!! It's ON In 3 Days!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I wanted to comment on this thread but after seeing where its going I think not. Here we go with the numbers game again and from a Simpsons cartoon no less - give me break. I will say Obama's trip is interesting as well as the OP's vid but if we start playing numbers we are going to loose focus on the real issues!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

He forgot to point the 'police' putting their hands in the ears - 'hear no evil'.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shminkee Pinkee
I wouldn't put it past TPTB but, I would have read it as 6th June 6/11/10, so it should have already happened :-)

In Europe 6 11 10 is november 6 2010. they dont use our format. And the video draws a different conclusion.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
www.hulu.com...

Full episode
edit on 3-11-2010 by maluminse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by maluminse

I wouldn't put it past TPTB but, I would have read it as 6th June 6/11/10, so it should have already happened :-)

In Europe 6 11 10 is november 6 2010. they dont use our format. And the video draws a different conclusion.

Agreed That is how it is in the millitary as well. good observation. And isnt this around the time that the cia guy said something to stock up for?

Is it gonna happen I dont know, no one does But It does make a connection.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
If it happens I'll bet its by an American and thus used to enact this:

www.opencongress.org...

Basically the patriot act expanded to apply to US citizen groups who oppose the government....

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
I would also just like to state that the orginal plans of Obama going to India were to include him and Michelle. Now they have decided to take their daughters with them.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shivering Coward
For those not up on the O-man's upcoming trip and his MASSIVE entourage check the link below to get up to speed...

Forty planes and six armoured cars: Obama visit to India the 'biggest ever by a US President'

...Now THAT'S rollin' thick!!!

EDIT:

Taken from above link regarding one of the pimp-mobiles he's taking...
...The car also has the US nuke launch codes and the nuclear switch for the president. It can also withstand a chemical or germ warfare or even a bomb attack.

WTF?????

edit on 3-11-2010 by Shivering Coward because: (no reason given)

I dare say every vehicle Obama travels in would have those same specifications. He's never NOT within arms reach of the "nuclear football." Also seems like it would be pretty smart to always have him in a bomb resistant vehicle. Its standard procedure. You're reading too much into it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

MAybe, but in Europe they list the day first, not the month, making it November 6th.

It's really only North America that lists the month first.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

11-6-10 is 01-9-11 upside down.

second line.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Creeepy thread...

I want to watch that whole episode of the Simpsons.

but... shouldn't we remember remember...

The 5th of November.

Guy Fawkes Night, also known as Bonfire Night (more casually in recent times as Fireworks Night), is an annual celebration held on the evening of 5 November to mark the failure of the Gunpowder Plot of 5 November 1605, in which a number of Catholic conspirators, including Guy Fawkes, attempted to destroy the Houses of Parliament in London.
wiki

In the United Kingdom, celebrations take place in towns and villages across the country in the form of both private and civic events. The festivities involve fireworks displays and the building of bonfires on which 'guys' are traditionally burnt. The 'guys' are traditionally effigies of Guy Fawkes, the most famous of the Gunpowder Plot conspirators, although may also be effigies of local or national hate figures. It is possible that effigies were burnt on bonfires (originally 'bone - fires') at this time of year long before such celebrations were attributed to Guy Fawkes as they may actually represent the remnants of pre-Christian sacrifice rituals held around the Autumn solstice (i.e., Samhain).

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Okay, here's a clip from the first Terminator movie. We all know the plot....Anyways pay attention to the very beginning when Sarah says the date into her tape recorder...

7 November 10

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Creeepy thread...

but... shouldn't we remember remember...

The 5th of November.

Guy Fawkes Night, also known as Bonfire Night (more casually in recent times as Fireworks Night), is an annual celebration held on the evening of 5 November to mark the failure of the Gunpowder Plot of 5 November 1605, in which a number of Catholic conspirators, including Guy Fawkes, attempted to destroy the Houses of Parliament in London.
wiki

In the United Kingdom, celebrations take place in towns and villages across the country in the form of both private and civic events. The festivities involve fireworks displays and the building of bonfires on which 'guys' are traditionally burnt. The 'guys' are traditionally effigies of Guy Fawkes, the most famous of the Gunpowder Plot conspirators, although may also be effigies of local or national hate figures. It is possible that effigies were burnt on bonfires (originally 'bone - fires') at this time of year long before such celebrations were attributed to Guy Fawkes as they may actually represent the remnants of pre-Christian sacrifice rituals held around the Autumn solstice (i.e., Samhain).

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by beebs
Creeepy thread...

Link above in this thread.... my post.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Okay, here's a clip from the first Terminator movie. We all know the plot....Anyways pay attention to the very beginning when Sarah says the date into her tape recorder...

7 November 10

Holy cremoly!!! wow thats a trip. thats awesome.

In usual blooger fashion i didnt read your whole post and watched the whole clip looking for the 'meaning'. lol 11/7/10

So since this is about 11/6 Im going to guess 11/6 around 11 pm on into 11/7.....

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Although you could also read into it that the date is going to be 10/6/11, I was surprised at how thought provoking this video was. I usually dont give these types of predictions the time of day.

It does make one wonder though, maybe there is some method of communication among the global elite, where they can warn each other of impending events, without causing mass panic among the peasantry. Sort of like in the movie 2012 (pretty lame), where all the ultra rich people around the world had a fingerprint activated message on their phone telling them the place and time.......

The only thing that sucks about predictions like this, is that hindsight is always 20/20, and we wont know if its real until its too late...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
The original prediction, if you listen to the video, is for November 5th.

Remember, remember, the 5th of November, gunpowder, treason, and plot?

Seems too conveniently close to the date that the Englishman Guy Fawkes tried to start a revolution by wiping out the King and British Parliament in 1605. Here's a link if you don't know what I'm talking about.

en.wikipedia.org...

They're finding key words talking about "Nov 5th" and "wiping out government" all over the internet and this is the basis for their finding that there's going to be a false flag war? Especially since the movie "V for Vendetta" came out, as this was a plot line for this movie too, and there would have been a whole slew of extra pages talking about this since the move came out a few years ago.

These two things have been synonymous for over 400 years. Hardly grounds for a false flag event discussion.

He had me interested, even if only slightly, until right at the end he started talking about volcanic activity occurring due to the fact that the Earth is being deliberately shrunk. Time he put the tin hat back on.

However, the one part I did like was when he talked about a big campaign of misdirection to take people's minds off what was really going to occur in Dec 2012. That one bears paying some attention to.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
what about the count down?
he stops at Four! what does that mean?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

What video? The OP? Or which one? I'm confused! When did he say something about "volcanic activity"? Whaaaaaaat?

edit on 3-11-2010 by iSeeKEnlightenment8o5 because: oops

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Kudos. Everyone here has a good sense of imagination. API (Rubicon reference - AMC TV Show) would be more than happy to give you an interview. But seriously, like all the so called ww3 dates or prophecies that came before on ATS. I'm pretty sure and very hopeful that all I will have to worry about on Sunday is changing my clocks. As for Obama, he's got paid agents to do the worrying for him, so I am sure he's still sleeping.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join